Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 41

Story Info
He succubus to lust with a cute redhead.
7.1k words
4.81
20.3k
41

Part 41 of the 43 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,459 Followers

Innocent Devil's Harem Ch. 41 -- He succubus to lust with a cute redhead.

Submitted: June 16, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, supernatural, shifter, big tits, redhead, blonde, MILF, succubus, mystery, taboo

*****

Hi there!

Thanks for checking out this story! This series is written like a novel, so be sure to start at Chapter 1 if you want to avoid any confusion.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy!

*****

- CHAPTER 41: Lust -

I couldn't help it.

After making me cum against her side, the succubus Miriam decided to grab my nice black pants from the floor, putting them on and sitting down next to me, still also wearing her vibrant red silk robe. All while requesting I pleasure her to the point of cumming in my pants, so that I could have a more potent version of her scent in them, just like she'd have from my cum soaked into her silk robe...

Her request made me so aroused, that I just couldn't help it.

I immediately attacked her, my hand slipping inside the unzipped pants and under the silk between her thighs in a heartbeat, my lips smashing passionately into hers, my free arm wrapping around both her wings and shoulders as I nearly enveloped her entire body with mine.

Ms. Miriam gasped into my mouth as I shoved two of my fingers into her hot wet snatch while pressing my thumb against her clit, surprised by just how swollen her little pleasure button was.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, arching her head back, her chin jutting up in ecstasy. "Oh fuck, if I had any doubts that..." She gasped, moaning loudly, her hips jerking uncontrollably as I hit her G-spot and clit simultaneously. She tried speaking again. "Oh fuck, if I had any doubts about you truly being a sex demon, then..." She sucked in another sharp breath, her lips against mine again as she moaned loudly. "You're going to make me cum!" she abruptly exclaimed. "Oh fuck! You're going to make me cum so hard! And you just started! Oh shit, oh shit!"

Miriam screamed in unbridled ecstasy, grabbing my forearm roughly as she continued to grind her hips, trying to fuck my fingers even as I continued to rub her, the white leather couch squeaking slightly from her unrestrained jerking.

And with her orgasm, I unexpectedly sensed a small stream of energy trickling out of my body, flowing gently into hers...

"Oh shit!" she then said, her tone completely different, her head flipping to the side away from me like she was still riding the high. "I'm sorry! I'm taking some of your lust! I'm sorry! I lost control! I'm so sorry!"

"It's not hurting me, right?" I quickly asked, not wanting to ruin her climax, especially since it surprisingly seemed to still be going.

She finally tried to look at me, only for her emerald eyes to flutter shut and her head to drop back, my hand still at work, her mouth hanging open briefly as I continued to rub, my fingers still hitting her G-spot in her soaking snatch. "No, it's not hurting you, but you didn't say it was okay! I told you I wouldn't unless -- uhh!"

"You can have it," I quickly whispered. "If it's just my lust, then go ahead."

The invisible flow of energy abruptly increased dramatically, the difference night and day, as if the trickle before was a crack in a dam, which had now burst open, an entire ocean of energy rushing out and into her body.

And I knew immediately it was more than she was expecting, because her eyes flew open wide, her vibrant irises suddenly glowing, the intensity of the emerald light rapidly increasing to an almost blinding level.

And with it, she screamed again, this time to the point that it sounded like her throat was going to rupture, as if she was in pain now.

"FUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" she shrieked, suddenly cumming so hard that she literally sprayed my pants like she'd pissed herself, only for her eyes to roll into the back of her head, her body instantly going completely limp.

"Miriam?!" I said in alarm. "Ms. Miriam!" I repeated, panic abruptly gripping my chest.

But then her arm twitched, a low groan escaping her lips.

"Shit," I hissed, focusing on her racing pulse. "You almost gave me a heart attack."

She only groaned again, her entire body twitching this time.

I pulled my hand out from underneath her robe, wiping the clear slimy fluid on my pants covering her thigh, before gently reaching up to carefully grab her delicate chin, turning her head more toward me.

"Are you okay?" I asked seriously. "What happened? Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?"

She finally peeked at me then, her eyes still glowing vibrantly, though not as bright as they were -- not to the point of almost being blinding, but still very much glowing. She then sucked in a slow deep breath, closing her eyes again. I wasn't sure if she was going to respond, but her perfect lips finally parted.

"It...was...my..." She took a deep breath. "Fault..."

"It was?" I said in surprise.

She sighed again. "Yeah." She then shook her head a little, only for a small grin to tug at her lips. "I wanted your lust so badly that I just kind of opened the floodgates, forgetting how much there was. You almost fried my circuits," she mused.

"I really don't think it's funny," I said seriously. "I thought I hurt you."

She shook her head. "No, I'm fine. Thank you for being sincerely concerned. I really appreciate that. But the flow of lust stopped the moment I reached my max capacity." She sighed. "Never actually been this full before, but the worst that could have happened, did happen. And yet I'm fine. Just..." She took another deep breath, finally making an effort to sit up straight again. "I'm fine," she repeated, slowly focusing up at me. "It's like when you eat too much. I almost feel like vomiting, but not physically. More like..." Her voice trailed off then, her brow furrowing.

Ms. Miriam then abruptly reached up to her right shoulder, tugging down her robe a little and then tracing a quick circle on her perfect tan skin, the trail of her fingertip instantly revealing a blue glow.

My eyes widened in surprise, my newly opened third-eye sensing a spark of magical energy fly away from the brief circle on her arm, as if she'd shot a dart out of her skin.

"What was that?" I said in surprise.

She didn't respond, instead focusing over at the entrance to the hallway.

Recalling that this room didn't even have a door, I had the urge to cover up, but remained were I was, only for my face to immediately flush when her sexy demon maid, Gwen, abruptly rounded the corner...

Completely naked.

My eyes widened as I focused on her wide hips first, a midnight patch of short 'fur' hiding her pussy, the rest of her pale skin completely smooth down to the middle of her muscular thighs, where the black fur continued to her hooved feet. And then her stomach was so ridiculously toned, her waist so narrow compared to her hips, her B-cup tits perky and sporting those massive nipples that always seemed to be hard enough to poke through her silk maid outfit.

Surprisingly, her nipples were very dark, looking an overall normal color, unlike her purple lips and the skin around her eyes, but a huge contrast to her otherwise pale skin.

"Yes, mistress," Gwen said urgently, completely ignoring me, visibly looking like she thought she was in trouble, her furry black tail hanging straight to the ground, the end almost curling between her hooves. "Sorry, mistress."

Ms. Miriam ignored her behavior. "Please grab one of the chests of drained opals."

"Yes, mistress," she repeated, only to turn right around and run at full speed down the hallway, affording me only a brief glance at her surprisingly juicy muscular ass for barely a second.

Fuck.

I wouldn't think that a muscular ass would be hot, but just like Gwen's tits, it was as if she had the perfect amount of fluff over that muscle to make her plump ass as hot as hell. And my cock was acting like it had a mind of its own despite everything, twitching as if it was trying to ejaculate again, just from the sight alone.

I focused back down on Ms. Miriam when she leaned more heavily into me.

"Hold me?" she asked hopefully.

My eyes widened in surprise, having no idea what was going on, but knowing I'd probably find out in just a moment.

"Oh, of course," I replied, wrapping my arms more fully around her and pulling her tight. Thankfully, the cum-soaked part of her robe was on the other side, though I wasn't sure I would have cared either way at this point, my concern for her well-being overriding everything else.

Gwen returned in record time, holding a similar wooden chest as before, except the opals were noticeably dull when she stood before us, still stark naked, and opened the box for her mistress.

Ms. Miriam reached out to grasp one of the opals, her touch immediately causing it to brighten, only for her to sigh heavily.

"That feels much better," she whispered, leaning back, but keeping the opal in her hand.

"You put energy in it?" I assumed, trying to ignore my own body's rising desire to fuck the tall naked imp standing before me. Dammit, her huge dark nipples were so ridiculously enticing.

Miriam nodded, giving me a warm smile. Only to frown. "And yet, you still have so much lust in you," she said in surprise. "Truly, how is that possible? Your capacity to produce this much sexual energy should be fatiguing."

"I, umm, I do heal fast," I reminded her, having zero idea if that was at all related in any way.

She pursed her lips at that, her grip tightening on the opal. She then frowned again. "May I please do a little experiment?" she asked politely.

I knew I couldn't refuse her. I just couldn't bring myself to do it, even if I wanted to.

"Okay," I agreed quietly.

She nodded, glancing up at her maid. "Do you need to return to Rebecca?" she wondered.

Gwen shook her head, her slitted crimson eyes seeming embarrassed. "We were finished, mistress. She actually fell asleep after so much..." She paused, glancing at me. "I was just watching her sleep. I'm very sorry, mistress. I should have checked on you to make sure you didn't need me for anything."

Ms. Miriam shook her head. "Relax, Gwen. I'm not upset. I didn't need you until now." She paused. "But if you are available, then I'd like your help with my experiment."

"Absolutely, mistress," she agreed. "Whatever you need."

She nodded. "Please set the chest down on the table, and grab one more opal. Then, have a seat on his other side."

My entire body tensed.

My gaze again uncontrollably fell to Gwen's ridiculously thick muscular thighs and juicy firm ass when she turned around, only for me to grow even more tense when she spun and moved to plop right down next to me, leaning right into me as if we'd fucked a million times and were more than comfortable with each other.

But I wasn't comfortable.

I felt overwhelmed.

Ms. Miriam pressed her back into the couch then to lift her butt, sliding my soaked pants off, revealing her perfectly smooth tan legs as she too leaned even more into me.

And then it was silent, Gwen obviously waiting on her mistress, while the short minx in charge seemed to be content to remain as we were for a few painfully long seconds. And without realizing it, I felt my focus uncontrollably shift to Gwen's juicy thighs, the unique pubic hair between them, feeling like my cock desperately wanted to bury itself between those strong juicy legs, with her massive dark nipples being the next focal point in my peripheral vision, her perky tits just right there next to me.

Fuck.

"Hmm," Miriam finally said, prompting me to give her my attention again. "I just can't believe your capacity to produce lust doesn't appear to be fatiguing."

I gave her a confused look, only for her to hold up the opal, which was a bit brighter now, with me not having even noticed she was syphoning off my lust to fill it.

"Mind if I see how much I can fill this?" she then wondered, sounding hopeful.

I could only nod.

And with that consent, I felt the flow of energy noticeably increase, going from almost nothing to a consistent flow. At first, the short succubus didn't react much, but then her emerald eyes began widening more and more.

And the opal began shining brighter and brighter, until it was almost like she was holding a dim lightbulb.

"Shit," she said in surprise. "You filled it up. You really filled it up."

"Is that a big deal?" I wondered, having no idea how much energy an opal could contain, or how that compared to what a normal person might produce.

She didn't respond, instead handing the opal to Gwen across me, who wordlessly accepted it and offered the second dull one.

However, when Ms. Miriam pulled it into her lap, she seemed a little disappointed. "Gwen, his lust is pulling away. Kiss him, and make him feel good."

I didn't even have time to react.

As if she was just waiting for permission to do so, Gwen attacked me like I'd done Miriam not long ago, her surprisingly long tongue thrusting into my mouth, almost reaching to the back of my throat and nearly triggering my gag reflex, but not quite, her hand suddenly wrapped around my cock's head as she squeezed just firm enough to make it pulse in pleasure.

My fingers went for her massive nipples like they had a mind of their own, sincerely shocked by just how large they felt to the touch, as if I was grabbing huge grapes instead of anything even close to a normal nipple size.

Fuck, Mrs. Rebecca was the next largest, and yet it felt as if Gwen's nipples were five times as big, even despite how large my hot MILF's were -- both her tits and nipples. I supposed that I'd previously been under the impression that maybe Gwen's looked so big just because her breast were a more normal size, but that wasn't the case at all.

Her dark nipples were sincerely abnormally massive.

And it turned me on so fucking much.

To the point that Gwen was actively using my own freshly leaked precum to stroke my cock now, having the same slow perfect rhythm that Ms. Miriam used on me.

"Much better," I heard the sexy succubus whisper, even as her maid continued to aggressively move her lips against mine, her tongue powerful as it moved around within my mouth, eagerly playing with my own tongue.

I barely even noticed when Miriam got up, with Gwen's free arm wrapped around my shoulders and holding me in place. And the short minx remained standing up, seeming to pick up opals, coming close for a little bit, and then going back to the wooden chest on the coffee table, only to return.

She did that four or five times before my climax began building in full force, prompting her to stop what she was doing and move much closer, carefully sitting on the edge of the couch on my right side again, this time normally so that her wings and back were turned to me.

"Keep that up," she instructed Gwen softly, with me feeling her silk robe gently glide over the tip of my cock, even as the maid's delicate and strong hand continued to stroke me. "I want him to cum against my left side this time."

The maid didn't even let up, continuing what she was doing as she thrust her long tongue in my mouth, only incrementally picking up the pace of her stroking as I drew closer and closer. Until I got really close, at which point she picked up the pace in every way.

Her stroking became rapid, like she knew I was almost there, her kissing even more aggressive, her tongue filling my mouth so much that all I could do was moan in ecstasy as I shot my load again, hearing it sound almost like a gentle slap against Miriam's skin.

"Good boy," the succubus whispered, smoothing the silk against her side and standing back up after a second to resume grabbing opals, with Gwen not even giving me a chance to take a break from her intense passionate assault, her hand still stroking slowly.

I finally let go of one of her nipples then, my hand sliding down her perfect stomach and going straight for her thighs, wiggling my way between them and searching desperately for her hidden pussy. I felt the extremely warm and swollen lips first, before forcing my fingers in, burying them deeper, encouraged by the maid's moans and urgently thrusting tongue.

"Oh, she loves that," Ms. Miriam commented. "She likes playing hard to get, and was trying to make it difficult for you, but you had no problem getting inside her." She paused. "Damn, I can't believe you're really filling all these. I should go ahead and recharge her sapphire while I'm at it."

Completely confused, I was surprised when Gwen began getting up on her knees, my fingers remaining buried in her heated pussy, even as she somehow became even more passionate.

It wasn't until Miriam walked over behind her that I suddenly realized what she meant, even more so when her hand went directly for her crack without hesitation, the devil's furry tail high in the air now.

The sexy maid moaned loudly into my mouth, even as I felt her body temperature noticeably drop, not having realized it was elevated until it became a much more normal level. And then I suddenly felt another set of fingers next to mine, these much smaller and thinner, wiggling their way into her pussy to join me, causing Gwen to moan even louder.

Oh fuck.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.

Ms. Miriam and I both had our fingers inside her!

"I love getting my whole hand in her," Miriam said cheerfully. "But this is fun too. Could also be a ton of fun to eat her out together, but I don't want to push things too far, since I have a promise to keep and all."

Fuck!

I was sure she knew there wasn't anything I wouldn't do right now.

She was totally taunting me!

Baiting me into begging her to sucking on Gwen's pussy with me. To have my face between those sexy thighs, to have them spread wide apart while Miriam and I kissed each other, as well as her maid's juicy snatch, going back and forth between enjoying each other and pleasuring her.

Shit, I wanted to so bad. The image was so vivid in my head, just like the image I saw when I first saw Miriam in the kitchen, vividly imagining her to be dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, like she was one of my classmates.

One of my friends.

Ms. Miriam's fingers pulled out of her maid's pussy then, wrapping gently around my wrist and pulling my hand out too, her tone gentle and comforting. "Gwen, sit back for us, so we can eat you out together."

The sexy maid finally pulled her tongue out of my mouth without hesitation, her face flushed as she sat down and began spreading her legs while Miriam pulled on my wrist, tugging me off the couch, urging me to kneel down with her.

"Don't worry," she said gently. "I'll still keep my promise. I just really want to do this with you. To share this with you."

I couldn't even remember what her promise was at this point.

She leaned forward to kiss me, even as she reached up to run her wet fingers through my hair, gently guiding my head downward with both her lips and hand.

And then we were between Gwen's spread thighs, her hooves up on the white leather cushions, her breathing heavy as our intimate kissing slowly turned toward our target until we were both pressing our lips against the maid's juicy pussy -- a pussy that was surprisingly dark purple. From this position, the icy blue jewel sticking out of Gwen's ass was plainly visible, my chin brushing against it a few times as I kissed and sucked on her swollen lips, Ms. Miriam using the opportunity to switch between kissing my cheek and nuzzling her face next to mine to do some sucking too.

I flinched briefly when something soft rubbed against my neck, realizing it was the maid's long midnight tail reaching around.

And her short black fur over her pussy was way softer against my face than I was anticipating, her cunt far tastier than I would have expected given the lack of overpowering aroma that a succubus had, the flavor reminding me of something akin to toasted marshmallows roasted over a campfire.

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,459 Followers
12