Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least, that's what popped into my mind in response to the sweet taste, and the more I smelt and tasted her juices, the more I felt like that was truly the best comparison.

Combined with the potent maple syrup scent from Miriam, it was truly overpowering and yummy.

A scent that became even more potent when I heard someone else step into the room, the newest arrival's breathing heavy at the sight before her.

I only glanced up briefly as Mrs. Rebecca climbed on the couch to join us, completely naked, her huge tits suddenly in the maid's face as she scooted even closer, before their lips were locked, the two of them passionately making-out.

The sight was enough to make me feel like I was about to explode again, even though I didn't feel close to actually cumming despite everything. And it was obvious Gwen was overwhelmed with passion herself, because she broke the kiss just long enough to speak briefly, her tone coming out almost as a whimper.

"Thank you so much," she whispered, her black tail still stroking my neck and shoulders. "Thank you for making me feel so good."

I felt Ms. Miriam's hand underneath my chin then, finally pulling away a little to see her wiggling all of her fingers into the maid's cunt, until she was sliding her entire small hand inside, burying it deeper and deeper, far past her wrist.

The sight truly felt like it was going to send me over the edge.

It wasn't until I bent down to suck on Gwen's clit again, the succubus's hand suddenly gently rubbing my back, that I unexpectedly noticed the trickle of energy flowing between us -- between me and Gwen, traveling from her into me.

At the same time, Gwen must have heard the shadow of my thoughts, because she whimpered, softly giving me permission to have her lust, even if that wasn't exactly what I was sucking up.

The entire realization made me freeze solid for half a second, only to be encouraged by Ms. Miriam's gentle touch, rubbing her hand across my bare back, even as she pulled most of her arm out of her maid's pussy to ball her fist up, quickly sliding it back in.

Trying to focus on what I was actually doing, I cautiously attempted to increase the flow of energy I was pulling off of the passionate imp, with my unexpected teacher's delicate hand moving to my shoulder and growing still. At the same time, Gwen ran her fingers roughly through my hair, tugging on my face to make me suck again.

And then Miriam gently gave me a little squeeze, her lips suddenly kissing my cheek, even as she worked her hand more fervently in and out of the woman's pussy, her mouth inching its way to my ear.

"I wouldn't go any faster than that," Miriam whispered, causing a shiver to run down my spine, listening to the noisy passionate kissing being shared by Gwen and Mrs. Rebecca. "What you're doing is safe, but if you find yourself at the end of her passion, you don't want to start pulling on her lifeforce."

I could only nod, surprised when her free hand moved away from my shoulder, only to slide down my side and reach for my throbbing cock, gently giving it a tight squeeze even as she worked her other arm in and out of her maid's snatch.

Fuck, it was like she was trying to distract me, almost as a way of teaching me to stay focused even when I was being pleasured myself. Honestly though, even as the euphoria escalated in my gut and mind, I felt like keeping the flow steady was easy enough now that I could sense it.

It almost came naturally, just like how flying came naturally the first time I did it.

Mrs. Rebecca pulled away briefly then, whispering to Gwen. "I love you. Thank you so much for fucking me earlier. I really liked that more assertive side of you."

The maid only whimpered in response, their lips meeting again, one of the imp's hands in my hair while her free one groped at Mrs. Rebecca's massive tits. Her passion only seemed to be escalating, the energy I was absorbing seeming almost endless.

I finally felt the trickle reduce on its own as I began feeling 'content,' a sensation not entirely unlike being full from food, much like the sexy succubus had mentioned previously.

Ms. Miriam's lips were on my ear again, her tone praising. "Good boy," she whispered. "That was perfect. A normal human might run out of the energy you need before you're done, but you kept it controlled. Another few times of practicing with Rebecca and Gabriella, and I think you'll be able to safely have sex with anyone you want."

Sincere appreciation welled up inside of me, the unexpected lesson giving me hope that I'd really be able to learn and practice, now that my third-eye had been forced open. Shit, that alone made me seriously indebted to this sexy succubus, never mind her intention of helping me unravel the mystery of the black stone.

Owing her a favor felt like an understatement in comparison to how much this trip had made a difference in my life, especially in regard to me safely having sex with all my women back home.

When Ms. Miriam began shimmying her body against me then, as if she was trying to get in front of me, I pulled away from Gwen's clit in response, moving seamlessly with her as she wiggled her tight ass onto my lap, her wings brushing against my chest, her arm still buried in the maid's pussy, only to get her own snatch right at the tip of my cock, sitting back down on me effortlessly as she resumed fisting her sex pet.

My arms immediately wrapped fully around the sexy hottie, her wings squished against my chest as I bent down to kiss her slim delicate neck, her tail wrapping around my waist, with me loving the feeling of the warm silk all over her toned belly and small tits. Never mind the sensation of her tight pussy rhythmically squeezing my cock.

Barely a second later and I was pulling her robe's front apart more to get at her nipples, giving them a tight squeeze once I had each one in my grasp, prompting Miriam to moan herself, rocking gently on my throbbing shaft.

I was surprised when I suddenly realized Gwen was getting there, because her orgasm was much more tame than I would have anticipated, given the situation, her soft whimpering and tensing thighs coupled with a much louder noise coming from Miriam's fisting, due to the extra wetness, until finally the succubus slowed down and stopped entirely.

"That was perfect," the maid whimpered, still slowly moving her lips with Mrs. Rebecca's, her other hand now gently running through her mistress's vibrant red hair between her thighs. "Thank you so much."

"You're very welcome," Mrs. Rebecca whispered against her lips. "Sorry I fell asleep and missed most of this."

Gwen shook her head, planting her lips again, before responding, her slitted crimson gaze affectionate. "We'd just really started when you showed up," she said softly. "Perfect timing," she mused, glancing down at her mistress, slowly rocking on my cock between her spread muscular thighs, speaking to her now. "Is he going to cum in your pussy?" she wondered hopefully. "What do you need of me, mistress?"

Ms. Miriam shook her head, finally pulling her fist out of Gwen's hot snatch, placing her wet hand on the black fur on the maid's lower thigh. "N-No," she stammered. "He's not going to cum in me. I just want to feel him inside of me as I get him close again. I..." She sucked in a deep breath. "I promised I wouldn't try to keep him for much longer, and it'll be difficult to keep that promise if his cum affects me like it's done to both of you."

I was still planting passionate kisses on her neck, leaning back a little more so that I was sitting more fully on my heels, feeling her continue to bounce gently on my shaft, wrapped up tightly in my embrace now.

Mrs. Rebecca fully sat down and bumped her bare hip into Gwen, prompting the maid to scoot over on the white leather couch. However, Gwen didn't go far, before I felt her hands just above my arms, her fingers searching for the succubus's nipples.

Ms. Miriam gasped.

Mrs. Rebecca spoke, even as the sexy maid began teasing her mistress. "We can probably stay for another few hours if you want. I can tell you really want him to cum in you."

"I dooo," Ms. Miriam moaned. "But I don't want to break my promise." She moaned again, only to quickly continue when it sounded like my busty MILF was going to insist. "Oh, sweetie. My little Rebecca, please. You don't understand. I want him, honey. I want to keep him. So please, don't make it more difficult on me."

Mrs. Rebecca sounded stunned. "You...you do?" she said in sincere surprise. "Like, you want him more than just to play with?"

"I'm sorry, sweetie," Ms. Miriam said sincerely. "I won't take him from you. Maybe one day we can share him, but I'll let you and Gabriella have him for now."

Mrs. Rebecca was quiet for a second, Gwen's hands still on the short minx's nipples but having grown still in response to their conversation. "You mean everything to me," the mature redhead said. "I don't mind sharing, and I'm sure my little Gabby won't mind either. We can find a way to make it work out now. You don't have to wait to have some of him too."

Ms. Miriam sighed heavily, leaning back more into me as she slowly rode my cock, only to moan when the motion caused Gwen's unmoving hands to tug more on her nipples. "Oh sweetie, that feels so good." She then sighed, only to abruptly lift her ass upward, slipping off my cock and forcing her butt against my stomach. "But he's close enough," she said, sounding much more collected now, positioning my cock in front of her pussy, grabbing it with her hand even as she covered it with the front of her silk robe. "And I made him a promise," she added, beginning to stroke my bare cock with her hand underneath the silk, going much faster than she'd done previously.

Jerking me as fast as I was used to doing it myself.

"Oh fuck," I hissed, squeezing her even more tightly in my arms, barely lasting a handful of seconds before my load was shooting against her stomach.

"Perfect," she whispered in contentment, reaching down to smooth the silk over the cum on her belly with one hand, causing it to soak into the fabric, while still gently jerking me with her other. "Three nice big loads." She giggled. "It would take ten normal guys to cum this much on my body, and yet it all belongs to one yummy man."

"Do you need to get there?" Mrs. Rebecca asked seriously, Gwen's hands having moved to Miriam's silk covered shoulders, as if to help keep her balanced.

The succubus shook her head. "No, he made me cum the hardest I ever have, just a little bit ago." She sighed heavily in contentment. "I cummed almost too hard, but it was worth it." She finally glanced back at me then, looking up to meet my gaze, her cheeks flushed, the tip of her nose red. "Thank you, by the way," she said warmly. "You were perfect. I can hardly wait until the day that we get to fuck without rules. Without restraint. I suspect you'll make me feel just as good as I can make you feel."

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat, sincerely wishing we could just do that now, my cock feeling like it was never going to get enough of her.

"S-So, what now?" I wondered hesitantly, unsure of what else to say.

She sighed as she leaned back more heavily into me, the base of my cock still resting against her pussy, due to how she was pressing herself against my lower stomach. "Well, I'm really curious to see just how many opals you could fill, but I don't want to accidentally hurt you, so I think I'll stop at the seven you've already recharged."

"Seven?!" Mrs. Rebecca said in sincere alarm. "He filled seven?! Doesn't it require sex with like fifteen or twenty people just to fill one?"

"It does," she replied simply. "I know, I was pretty surprised too, even after he filled me up with his lust. A normal person would have been wiped out after me draining them so much, but it's like his body just keeps the sexual energy coming."

"I'd say," Mrs. Rebecca commented, almost sounding proud, like I was her boy who had achieved some significant feat.

Granted, I had to admit that what they were saying was kind of mind-boggling. It made me wonder if I really could be the perfect guy for Ms. Miriam -- the perfect partner to a true succubus. And it almost made me wonder if she'd ever consider making me the only man in her life, considering I could truly meet her needs and then some.

If she had me, she wouldn't need to fuck another man ever again...

But I wasn't about to ask right now.

Especially because I was afraid of how it would affect me if she said yes. And also worried about how depressing it would be if she said no.

Thus, it was better to not broach the subject right now.

Better to view this situation as purely educational.

Maybe if we sincerely reached a point, down the road, where she truly wanted me to be with her, then we could discuss how it was going to work out. But right now I couldn't afford to demand she never have sex with a guy again -- especially not when I needed her to do whatever was necessary to help me solve the mystery of the midnight stone.

Granted, couldn't she just use a woman for her experiments?

Would that be too much to ask?

"So since all that's done," Miriam was saying. "I suppose it might be time for you two to leave, as much as I wish for you to stay. It was a pleasant surprise how amazing this day has turned out, and I must admit that I'm struggling to think of a day that even comes close to this one. Even after being alive so long."

"Well, I've certainly enjoyed it," Mrs. Rebecca said with a grin. "And it looks like our baby boy's education is coming right along too. I'm so happy you were able to open his third-eye. I never imagined that would be a problem, but now we can get somewhere."

"Yes, thank you," I quickly chimed in, knowing that was a huge deal. "It felt impossible before, but now that I can sense that kind of thing, it wasn't too difficult to control."

Ms. Miriam looked up at me with a small smirk, her emerald eyes affectionate. "But don't think you're ready to fuck a normal girl," she replied. "A big obstacle you still need to overcome is controlling it when you're having your own orgasm. Even I lost control briefly just a little bit ago, and I've been absorbing sexual energy all my life."

"I didn't do it before though," I replied. "You got me there several times earlier, and I didn't absorb anything, right?"

She shook her head. "Your ability to siphon energy is still weak enough that I was able to prevent you before. But as you get older, the need for sexual energy will grow, as will your strength to suck it up, until only you can control it."

"Oh," I said in sincere surprise, not having considered that my need might be less than what it would be in the future. But then again, Gabriella was kind of in the same situation, with Mrs. Rebecca implying that she might have started to get sick if she'd gone much longer without having sex and absorbing lust. Granted, I was also half-incubus, so I would think my need would overall be stronger, but maybe that wasn't entirely how it worked.

I wasn't sure.

"Well, thank you," I repeated. "For helping keep it under control, and for even guiding me as I absorbed energy from Ms. Gwen."

Her emerald gaze was warm. "Of course, my cute young man. And Rebecca will be able to take it from here. Be a good student for her, okay?" she said playfully.

I grinned. "I'm sure you know I will."

Her grinned widened. "Oh, I know," she agreed. "But even one little complaint from her, and I might have to use my tail to spank you."

"Might have to be a little bad then," I admitted.

She laughed, only to sigh, finally putting weight underneath her and standing up to step to the side, leaving me kneeling naked before both Gwen and Mrs. Rebecca, both likewise naked. "Well, I guess we should all--"

Miriam's voice instantly cut off.

Her expression was suddenly alarmed.

And everything about the situation changed in an instant.

I focused up at her in concern -- we all did -- only for all of our heads to immediately whip to the side, all of us sensing an intense bloodlust erupting from the direction of the dimensional gate.

But there was no earthquake. No shaking.

Yet the potent sensation of impending doom was very real.

It felt like we were all about to die.

Like we were about to be slaughtered by a monster. A true monster.

Miriam began barking out orders barely a second later, her tone urgent and panicked, the entire mood having drastically changed. "Rebecca, take Kai to the basement immediately! Gwen, pull it out! Don't worry about burning down the mansion, you use every ounce of inferno you have!"

Oh my God.

Oh my God, this was not a joke.

I couldn't even imagine how powerful Gwen truly was with nothing holding her back, never mind Miriam who could obviously use attack magic, and yet I could see it in the succubus's emerald eyes.

She was scared.

Terrified.

She was about to fight to the death.

Something she'd just said, not long ago, that would probably never happen.

And it was obvious from her expression she wasn't confident they'd succeed, even with everything they had. Yet she didn't wait for a response, she didn't wait for us to comply with her demands.

There was no time.

We were already out of time.

Instead, she whipped around and dashed out of the doorway into the hall, Gwen bolting after her at full speed, the icy blue sapphire noticeably not between her ass cheeks, her midnight horns looking like they were leaving vibrant red fireflies behind as she departed.

Fuck!

I knew why Miriam hadn't even considered asking for my help.

I couldn't use magic.

Even if I could heal fast, even if I was strong, I would just be in the way in a true fight -- a true supernatural battle to the death. And yet, even as sincerely scared as I suddenly found myself, caused by the intense sense of imminent death washing over me, I was even more terrified when I realized I might have just seen Gwen and Miriam for the last time.

"Come on," Mrs. Rebecca urged, grabbing my arm roughly, even as I remained sitting naked on the floor. Her tone was just as panicked. "We have to hurry! The basement is the only safe place for miles! And there's nothing we can do to help!"

I focused on her for half a second, realizing she had a gold object with a blue sapphire in her hand, her expression pleading, silently begging me to snap out of it and hurry.

My eyes then unfocused as the chill of death unexpectedly became so potent to my third-sight that it was as if the sun had vanished, the entire world feeling like it had been shrouded in eternal darkness. And within that darkness, I saw a pair of emerald eyes lying on a pile of corpses, the light slowly fading from her empty gaze.

Shit.

Shit!

Instantly, the world blurred as I suddenly found myself on my feet, the walls warping in my vision as my legs exploded beneath me, Mrs. Rebecca's cries suddenly far behind me as I erupted down the hallway.

Because if nothing else...

I could at least die, so that she could have one more breath...

Because that single breath might be the difference between salvation and destruction.

For those I loved...

For the whole world.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: June 16, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

12