All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 41'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tejingtejingalmost 2 years ago

Well that escalated quickly. I hope it's not too long a wait to find out what exactly just happened...

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 2 years ago

What's with the nipple thing? Like, thank you for not making them, "two inches long, that retract to their normal half-inch size," like one story I read recently... (But seriously, how the fuck are floppy tubes sexy?)... But I just don't understand the appeal of "giant" nips...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What's even the point of this one? Sorry, but this whole arc feels *way* less impactful knowing you retconned the series to have "no" incest and fewer impactful scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't pay attention to the idiot below me, this part was great. Although I do admit I'd like to see more of the other girls again.

Fubar484Fubar484almost 2 years ago

Can't wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I disagree with comment about boring or to long with Miriam et all. This is a long epic there are shorter stuff to read if that is what you want. If you hate lesbian sex I'm confused by what you think is happening and going to happen with a harem of women and one guy.

kylady76kylady76almost 2 years ago

your story is like a drug I want it I need it and the waiting is like withdrawal

Ray314Ray314almost 2 years ago

looking forward to the next chapter.

alsithalsithalmost 2 years ago

Loving the progression. Wish the retcons hadn't happened as I thought the originals were better for character growth, but can understand. People above finding it boring mystify me. Let alone someone freaking out about lesbian scenes, how insecure can you get?

Love this story and very curious to see where it goes from here.

Also curious to see whats happening with the characters back at the house. And peoples jobs.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 2 years ago

I really wish he would get back home soon

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Cannot fault it at all.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

so, is he going to fight?

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year ago

#whoa #thisisnotgood #shitshitshit <<<comments on the situation. OMG! Shit just got real. Man, I love this story! 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Yep again - totally engrossing - One of the best stories of ANY KIND that I have read! Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...