All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 43'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars, very excited for the next part

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntalmost 2 years ago

I love this story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting, I started this story in the hope of him having sex and loving his sister, and bingo he fucks half the world first...

Same reason I started reading Horny Monsters, so MC would sleep with BETH, 80 chapters later, he still hasn't....

I'm looking forward to him reading the message, and controlling his grow, and showing his sister....

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Little short but very enjoyable. Hope Kai keeps his humility.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Seems like Kai is starting to become an asshole? He needs to get back to his other ladies and get his head on straight

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An asshole MC is a lot better than a Simp MC. I'd prefer this development than the previous MC. But I doubt you will bend your 'morals', because the audience that came for the 'innocent' part part of your MC won't like it...

I hope the media stopped implying people to be 'nice guys'. It harms the individual and the society in turn. Though, it helps in creating obedient people, so I doubt it will be stopped.

This is not to say that people should become assholes, but honest.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 1 year agoAuthor

Okay so, to answer some of the questions I'm seeing about him being an asshole:

-

Right now, he's like a pendulum swinging.

-

He literally died and come back to life as a monster, and it's had a significant effect on his psyche temporarily. Now, that doesn't mean he's going to go back to being exactly how he was, but he will find a balance between being more assertive and also still being a good person.

-

I'm up to Ch 95 on Patreon if you want to check it out right now:

patreon.com/KaizerWolf

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMover 1 year ago

Not quite so innocent anymore. I think the idea is supposed to be he’s cycling between “Demon Master” and “Kai” but this has definitely leaned almost entirely on the former. Maybe spend a little time going forward showing the actual tug back and forth?

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopover 1 year ago

Oh, I am going into withdrawal! I just binged the story to here and now have to wait for the next chapter like the rest. I hope I make it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is superb, but this chapter isnt for me, while i love the idea of a powerful, ruthless MC, the sudden change pulled me out of the story completely, Kai's new attitude is certainly not what i expected, nor hoped for, i will read the next few chapters, and i hope you keep up with the writing, you are very talented.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous

It's always good to read the comments, as I've already addressed this very issue before.

-

Right now, he's like a pendulum swinging, and this drastic change is not permanent.

-

He literally died and come back to life as a monster, and it's had a significant effect on his psyche temporarily. Now, that doesn't mean he's going to go back to being exactly how he was, but he will find a balance between being more assertive and also still being a good person.

-

I'm up to Ch 98 on Patreon if you want to check it out right now:

patreon.com/KaizerWolf

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Wow I mean Wow, that was intense. Need more.

Con6969Con6969over 1 year ago

Love the series can't wait for more

docholliday0007docholliday0007over 1 year ago

Please send more of this story soon it’s a great work of art thank you for your gift of story telling

SlushdunkSlushdunkover 1 year ago

When will more be added? It is so good

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the continuation of this utterly consuming tale.

5 stars

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

Really looking forward to the next one. This has been fantastic so far. Please keep it going.

LubeGoblinLubeGoblinover 1 year ago

Please, sir. I’d like some MOAR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please sir may I have some more?

I'm genuinely curious as to how you'll continue the character, when he's essentially gone to a child like state with his moral compass.

I hope it leads to further character development of the original character, how his experiences will lead him to navigate a significantly more complex world.

Regardless, I binge read this over approx 10 - 12 hours and I enjoyed every damn moment.

Bravo and thank you!

BIGGUN45BIGGUN45over 1 year ago

This whole story is absolutely great! Please keep going

Hippy_1970Hippy_1970over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed reading. The series hope you keep adding to it a great story your a great writer keep up the great I’m a loyal fan

Hippy_1970Hippy_1970over 1 year ago

Love your stories checked you on patreon.com/KaizerWolf at this I can’t join due to health issues and money hope continue putting the stories on here thank you

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

AAAANNNNDDDD...That is the end of Chapter 34, and what is posted here...

I am left wanting more...and wondering if we will be favored with the rest of the story any time soon??!!

Again, this has done nothing but improve, keeping my, and other readers, attention...we love it, and really would APPRECIATE further installments (since you have said they DO exist)...

I already gave 5 stars above...cannot give any more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like to continue but don't want to buy at the end of a book. Is this the last chapter before the next book. If not can you make these part of a weekly update until a full book is posted. Then the rest of us anxious to keep going can buy a PDF copy ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any updates on this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, when are books 7&8 coming out?

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 1 year ago

Just did a reread, really like this story. Hope you start posting some of the new chapters soon.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

Why you stopped updating this story here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy shit that was good

MachariusMachariusabout 1 year ago

Great story! I like it more then the taboo version! Will you ever continue it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was excellent. Love you have a follow-up series

MartinBeeMartinBee11 months ago

Hm.

...

Hm.

That change came completely out of nowhere. And while you pulled off some masterful twists and turns before, the announcement that "Kai will be much more assertive from now on" basically killed the enjoyment for me. He basically turned into what none of his partners -- with the possible exception of Avery -- wanted. And if I'd wanted just another "because he can" male dominance story, they are a dime a dozen. I feel like this last chapter killed the story arc, sorry.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf10 months agoAuthor

@MartinBee

This might actually be your own comment on Patreon (different yet similar usernames), but I'll just leave you with what this person said:

-

"After Chapter 43 on Literotica, I had the feeling that Kai's sudden character change in that chapter had killed the story arc. I came here to Patreon with pretty low expectations for how the story would progress. But I have to tip my hat to you -- you pulled off the 'more assertive' part of Kai beautifully without making him just another 'pathologically' dominant character."

Craigt1971Craigt19718 months ago

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, I read all 43 chapters in two days, I should probably get back to work now. Great story, very well written and I hope you continue this. You better not just leave it like this!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, but after 14 months, it's unclear if it will continue. Seems to have left the ending open. I hope it can be finished.

HelgamiteHelgamite7 months ago

Would like to see this continue more as well!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would you consider uploading back on here or are you done with the site?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the story. I hope you will continue posting on this site and I am sorry someone tried stealing it from you

docholliday0007docholliday00075 months ago

Can’t wait for you to come out with more of this story it’s awesome keep up the great work

marx810marx8105 months ago

I've read both versions of this story, though I do prefer the taboo one lol. I switched to this one because it goes on further(a testament to how good the story is that I didn't want to wait), but preference aside, I can absolutely understand why the Pateon friendly version is a priority and why the Literotica version isn't.

As for the story itself, you are an amazing author. There's still so many setups left to pay off but even now with this massive turn in the story, I don't feel like it came out of nowhere. The seeds were planted. Even Kai wanting his girls to not be with other men was a hint. His innate possessive feelings over the other girls was a hint. How his mind went from "I need to make sure Avery's mom doesn't divulge my secret" to "You now live for my approval" is a hint.

As a writer, I give you full kudos for the foreshadowing. You've obviously given this story a lot of thought, so while, yes, Kai's personality shift is sudden, it does make sense. The murder stone makes sense. The origin of succubi and incubi all makes sense.

So now even when I do question a choice(personally, I kinda feel like Gabrielle is almost pointless now, with her mother and Miriam basically being the Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan God versions of her) but I fully trust you to bring those back around and have me nodding with an "Aaaaah, that makes sense now," when the story gets there. You've built that trust. And I hope some of your more, ahem, impatient commenters will get that trust as well.

Great story! Keep up all the good work! I'll be here to read it.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf5 months agoAuthor

@marx810

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm really glad you're enjoying the story so much!

.

The taboo version of this story is on Podia, and I have it up to Ch 102 right now at:

KaizerWolf.podia.com

Sacrificial_AnodeSacrificial_Anode5 months ago

Love the perspective and quick changes. Fantasy allows so much more freedom to interpret.

Jimdog32526Jimdog325263 months ago

I really hope you can find time to continue this story.

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever82about 1 month ago

43 chapters and yet STILL not long enough. that's how you know you have a hell of a story on your hands

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES