Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe because she was always the one in control?

Or maybe because her being a succubus made me accepting of the idea?

Or maybe just because she could literally kill anyone with her very existence, in the event any guy tried to 'claim' her, since fucking her more than a handful of times could actually kill a normal human.

Honestly, I wasn't entirely sure if that was it or not, but I still couldn't help but hope that maybe Ms. Miriam really would give up other men for me. Especially since I could fill the role of a true partner, unlike all other males who couldn't keep up with her biological needs.

And I mean, I didn't really mind her fucking women so much, in the event she couldn't handle giving up random sex entirely.

Because Gwen was right.

I'd be asking Ms. Miriam to change something she'd literally done for practically forever. It was like what she herself originally said, when I first saw her in the kitchen earlier in the day, how seduction never got old for her, and she always enjoyed it when she overwhelmed someone with her erotic presence. Truly, it was a source of entertainment for her, as well as just a biological aspect of her very existence.

Dammit.

"She does still want you," Gwen added. "But you view her as being yours, whereas she views you as being hers. If she had her way, then she'd make you her sex pet, like how I am, and continue living her life how she always has, except that you'd be a priority in that routine."

"So then, it'll just come down to who exactly owns who," I blurted out, feeling a little aggressive again.

The naked maid grimaced at that. "You can own me," she whispered. "But please remember your humanity. Please don't force her to submit to you like that."

"And why not?" I asked seriously, feeling confident I had the strength to make her do what I wanted, if I chose to exert that power.

"Because she won't be able to love you, if you do," she whispered. "It'll be the same as earlier, when you tried to make her get aroused for you. Simply because you wanted it. Even though her legs were broken at the time."

I sighed, feeling irritated. "So dumb."

"It's not dumb," she said gently. "You might also struggle to love and respect her, if she forced you like that."

I took a deep breath, knowing she was probably right.

Oh well.

I still had Serenity and Gabriella.

I could figure out how I was going to deal with Ms. Miriam later.

However, I didn't like feeling as if I was losing.

Because to be me, meant winning.

Nothing defeated me.

Nothing.

And so, I realized what I wanted to do now, finally focusing on Gwen more intently. "I'm ready to fuck you," I announced, beginning to slide away from the succubus so I could sit up.

Gwen didn't seem surprised that I wasn't asking.

She knew it wasn't a request.

It was a demand.

"Where do you want me?" she asked quietly.

Obediently.

"On the floor," I demanded. "Hands and knees."

She complied immediately.

Feeling confident enough now that I wouldn't accidentally break her, I dropped to my own knees between her spread hooves, roughly grabbing her wide hips and shoving forward. She hissed as I sank the head of my cock just into the entrance of her tight asshole, obviously not having anticipated me hitting that spot.

Granted, that truly hadn't been my goal, so after pulling back, I took my time as I aimed another couple of inches down.

She moaned this time as I buried my cock in her cunt, sinking in all the way without any resistance.

"I think I'll cum in your pussy, and then return to your asshole," I announced, beginning to thrust into her with powerful strokes, my fingers tight on her wide bony hips as I jerked her back on my shaft, her ass slapping me loudly.

She didn't respond, her hands flat on the floor like she was trying to hold onto something as I forced her body to rock onto my engorged member, my hands gripping even more tightly on her hips, controlling her movement with my tight grasp. Making her fuck in sync with my own efforts.

I was surprised when she finally spoke up after only about half a minute of silence. "I'm...I'm going to cum," she gasped, only to groan as I began thrusting harder.

"Keep quiet if you do," I retorted, knowing she was being honest, since I didn't need her to get there to enjoy myself, and she knew that. "Don't want to wake your mistress," I added, my tone almost taunting.

She only whimpered in response, beginning to sincerely moan, her hands lifting and repositioning on the floor repeatedly, as if she wasn't sure what to do with herself.

And I unexpectedly decided I was done with this position.

Pulling out entirely, she squeaked as I pushed her over in one swift motion, forcing her on her back, and climbed on top of her, shoving my cock right back into her pussy.

She groaned loudly, her furry legs instantly wrapping tightly around my hips, interlocking her hooved feet, her chest initially arcing upward in ecstasy before her arms pulled herself against my front, alerting me to the fact that I'd grown a little larger. Because she should be as tall as me, and yet her horns barely reached my chin right now.

Fucking her body even harder, I ignored it when she abruptly started muffling her orgasmic cries against my chest, finally wrapping my own arms around her shoulders, placing my weight on my elbows, to keep her more still as I plunged into her over and over again, my own pleasure beginning to reach its climax.

I shot my load deep into her cunt only seconds later, finding nothing overly passionate about the act, but definitely experiencing a relief that I desperately needed. And even more so when I felt her own passion suddenly begin to rapidly escalate, my cum having an obvious effect on her body, causing her skin to flush underneath me as she began swimming in her own ecstasy.

"Yeah, that's what I needed," I mumbled, beginning to thrust again, knowing I wouldn't have to work too hard to make her get there a second time. "Give me all that energy."

"Yes, master," she whimpered, her moans rapidly growing in volume.

"Keep it down," I demanded.

"Yes, master. Sorry, master," she whimpered again, only to sob unexpectedly. "Oh please. Oh please, yes. Oh please, fuck me harder, master."

I decided to humor her, readjusting my weight on my right elbow, my arm still beneath her shoulders, only to cup the back of her head with my left hand, my fingers gripping her black hair.

Her body immediately started jerking as she cummed a second time, prompting me to pull her head firmly against my chest, the twitching immediately shifting to intense squirming as I muffled her cry of ecstasy, briefly cutting off her air in the process.

I then waited for a few seconds as I siphoned her passion into my body, continuing to suffocate her until just before her pleasure was about to turn to anxiety, prior to panic, finally releasing her at the perfect time so that she could resume her sobbing now that the euphoria had subsided.

"I feel better," I informed her, deciding I should probably inquire about her own experience. "Was any of that unfavorable?" I wondered.

She immediately shook her head. "I've never felt so good," she whimpered, another sob wracking her body beneath mine. "I didn't know sex with a man could be like this."

"Doubtful a normal man could compete," I said seriously.

"Of course, master," she agreed, sniffling now. "I meant no offense. Please use me again whenever you are of need."

"I will," I replied. "But for now, I am finally satisfied."

She took a shaky breath, sniffling again. "I think your need for sexual energy has grown," she commented, simply echoing my own thoughts on the subject, since I'd begun to wonder that myself. "But it appears your control has dramatically improved as well."

I nodded, deciding to remain with my cock buried in her, enjoying how she was wrapped around me, hugging most of her body against mine. "I think your right," I agreed. "I don't think I really had much of a 'need' for sexual energy before. But now, it feels like I might have sort of 'gotten older,' in terms of that aspect of my development."

She nodded in agreement against my chest. "You might have been able to go another few years without having a need for sex, prior to what happened earlier. But now, I think you truly will need sex from now on." She paused. "If you find that your other women are not enough to sustain you, I'll speak to my mistress about moving in with you, so I can attend to your needs. My body is more durable than a human, so you can be as rough as you require. And you can fuck me whenever, and however, you desire."

I frowned at that, knowing I was going to expect her to allow me to fuck her like that either way. "Good. Because I actually think I've changed my mind. I'm not done yet." I pulled my cock out, angling it down just a little, before shoving forward again, this time effortlessly burying myself in her ass.

Gwen's entire body jerked, even as her eyes fluttered closed, her chin jutting upward, a loud guttural groan of ecstasy erupting out of her throat.

"Quiet," I demanded, beginning to thrust roughly.

"Y-Yes, m-m-master," she stammered in almost a whisper, her tits bouncing as I plowed into her, her thick muscular thighs tightening on my hips. "S-S-Sorry, m-master. F-Fuck me h-h-harder, master."

I had no problem complying with her request.

Because I had no intention on being gentle - not with her, considering the fact that if I was going to be aggressive with anyone, then it should at least be someone who could handle it.

And she could definitely handle it.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: August 4, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

12