All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 24'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would be awesome if the Blood rendered birth control pills useless, and they were more fertile for his demonic seed. And unknowingly knocked up all the women he transformed!

docholliday0007docholliday0007about 1 year ago

Love the story would like to see longer chapters if you have time and more in the original story my friend god bless you and stay safe in this dangerous world we live in!

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Still going well buy agree with below, chapters are too short. Bt keep them coming. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For those asking about longer chapters, you can just see and read the non-taboo version, the chapters/pages are exactly the same, only a few things are better.

So don't expect much longer chapters than the original, except maybe like she wrote, more steamy sex scenes. I don't mind...

I had forgotten how good this series was, because the next part with real succubus red head was far far too long, and we never got to see the end. I know you want us to buy it, I would if it was easily possible for me. But then now I wouldn't anymore, because I want to read the taboo version and not the original...

I tried reading some other non-human stories, but didn't find anything as appealing as this story. It's just great, and you get to love the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...