Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 24

Story Info
His two girlfriends get caught kissing.
7.4k words
4.72
7.6k
21

Part 24 of the 41 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers

Innocent Devil's Harem Taboo Ch. 24 -- His two girlfriends get caught kissing.

Original: January 24, 2021

Submitted: February 16, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, incest (brother/sister), supernatural, shifter, big tits, redhead, blonde, MILF

*****

NOTE: This is the Taboo version of Innocent Devil's Harem, where Serenity is Kai's adoptive sister, and he refers to her as such. I've had quite a few people request that I upload this version again, so I decided to do so.

This version also later has HOT taboo relationships happening between other characters that are significantly less steamy in the non-taboo version compared to this one.

Hope you enjoy!

*****

- CHAPTER 24 -

Finally in my sister's blue car, and backing out of our parking spot in the hospital parking garage, we all sighed heavily, Avery's mom included.

"Well, I'm glad that turned out okay," I said in relief. And as a distraction, to try to get my mind off Avery's mom, and her huge braless tits being framed perfectly by the seatbelt between them, the deep-V of the hospital scrubs showing off way too much cleavage. That and I really liked leather in general, with Michelle having her black leather purse on her lap, something one of the EMT's had salvaged, and one of the only things she'd recovered from earlier that day, aside from her black flats.

Even if Michelle wasn't wearing the leather, seeing her with it was really hot for some reason.

"Me too," Serenity agreed with my comment, pulling out her phone in the backseat to type out a message.

"Letting Gabriella know?" I wondered as I began driving down the parking garage lane.

My sister nodded. "Yeah, I want to make sure Avery knows her mom is okay now." She paused to glance up at me. "Also, I don't really want to have a detailed conversation about all this over the phone. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but people can intercept our calls. Unlikely, but possible, so I'm keeping everything vague."

I nodded as she returned to her message.

After she was finished, she leaned forward so that her head was almost next to my seat, seeming pensive. "By the way, why did you disappear after talking with the doctor?" she wondered seriously.

I took a deep breath, deciding to be honest as I made the first turn down to the next level of the parking garage. "Because I sort of charmed both her and the nurse, and it worked better than I was hoping."

"And that's bad?" my sister wondered.

I grimaced, glancing back at her as I made my way down the ramp-like pavement. "Sis, I don't know about the doctor, but the nurse is getting married. And yet, she was about to abandon her fiancé just because I said hi to her."

Her chocolate brown eyes widened in surprise. "Oh," she said simply, pausing for a long few seconds.

"I feel like I've ruined her life," I added quietly. "Especially if making her lovesick for me is a permanent thing."

My sister frowned. "But, she's not going to leave her fiancé, right? Like, just because she would have left him for you, doesn't mean you've ruined her life or anything. Honestly, she was acting pretty normal after you left," she added.

I looked at her in surprise. "Really?"

She nodded. "Yeah, she seemed normal to me." She glanced at Avery's mom. "What do you think, Michelle?"

"I think she seemed normal," Michelle agreed simply, her blue eyes focused ahead as I pulled onto the road, with her reaching up to tuck some of her blonde hair behind her ear.

I sighed. "Well, then maybe that's a good sign. Maybe my influence really is weaker when I look normal, and maybe that means the effect I have isn't permanent. There might truly be a difference between what I've been calling 'charming' versus 'compelling' someone."

Serenity nodded. "Yeah, we determined it was weaker when you used it on me, so that makes sense. Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about it. We got Michelle out of the hospital, and now that she's different, hopefully she won't ever have to go to the hospital again for herself."

"Thank you, by the way," Michelle quickly interjected, glancing over at me. "Both of you. Thank you so much for saving my baby girl, and me too."

"Of course," Serenity responded before I could. "Although, just know that we can't do this for anyone else. We decided to make an exception for you and your daughter, but Kai can't keep turning people like this."

Michelle nodded. "I understand," she whispered. "And I'm very grateful. I barely even remember the accident, and I definitely don't remember dying. It all just feels surreal that I shouldn't even be alive right now." She paused, growing more somber. "Or that my little girl would be paralyzed," she added quietly, her eyes filling up with tears.

"Hey," Serenity said gently, reaching out to rub her arm. "Everything is okay now. From what I understand, it'll be hard for either of you to get hurt from now on, and while there is the downside of wanting to drink blood if you do get injured, you should heal really fast."

Michelle patted my sister's hand, while turning her head to give a weak smile. "Thank you, sweetie. And I'm not trying to be overly dramatic," she said with a sniffle, reaching up to wipe her eyes. "It's just kind of...well, scary, to think that both of our lives almost ended. And scary to think of the hell my daughter almost went through. Truly, you have no idea how grateful I am."

I nodded, deciding to focus on what we had to do next, speaking to my sister. "Now, we just need to go home so I can change you too, Serenity," I began, only to focus on Michelle. "And then, I need to take you hunting so you can fully heal after everything you went through." I sighed. "After that, I can take you home, since I imagine you might want to change, and I guess I can leave my car with you too, until you can get a new one. I assume insurance will cover it."

"W-What?" Michelle said in surprise. "Leave me your car? How are you going to get home?"

"Oh," I said, glancing at her. "I can sort of grow wings and fly, so it's no big deal."

Her blue eyes widened in shock. "Oh, well, umm..." Her voice trailed off.

Assuming she might try to decline, I quickly continued. "Look, it's fine. It really isn't that big of a deal. Use my car as long as you need, and my sister can just take me to school."

Serenity grinned. "It's been a while since I've done that. You were too embarrassed before."

I smirked, but decided not to reply, with Avery's mom responding to my comment.

"No, it's not that," Michelle said. "We still have my daughter's car if I needed to go someplace, and I actually just recently quit my job, so I don't really need my own transportation."

"You did?" I said in surprise.

She grimaced. "Umm, yeah. My boss somehow found out my husband was cheating on me and tried to blackmail me into having sex with him."

"Shit," my sister hissed, surprising me, since she rarely cursed. "Did you report him? Surely they didn't fire you, right? They should fire him!"

"No, I reported him," she affirmed. "But I also quit because I didn't want to deal with being the 'office scandal' when everyone found out about my husband's affair. Besides, I've only been working because I enjoyed my job in finance, and also to have a stable income for the mortgage and such, not because I really needed the money."

We both looked at her in confusion, prompting her to elaborate.

"I sort of come from a wealthy family, though I've tried to avoid using money I haven't earned myself." She sighed. "I married my husband partially because he was really handsome when he was younger, but also out of a rebellious spite against my parents who wanted me to marry some douchebag from another wealthy family." She frowned, looking away. "Believe it or not, I was actually a spoiled brat when I was my daughter's age, and once I grew up a little, I realized I didn't want her to end up like me."

"What changed?" Serenity asked, sounding as if she was just trying to be conversational.

Michelle grimaced. "Umm, my parents passed away in a plane crash when I was twenty-five, just after Avery was born. It was a private jet," she added. She then sighed heavily. "They left me all their wealth, but it was then that I finally realized how harsh reality was. Up until that point, I'd never really experience any hardships -- not real hardships, though I certainly felt like life was unfair a lot." She gave us both a weak smile. "I was one of those girls who drove around in a thirty-thousand dollar car, paid for in full by my dad, but then who complained about having to pay for my own gas." She sighed again. "But their passing was the moment that changed my life, both for the better and worse." She paused, giving us sympathetic looks. "Of course, Avery has shared about your situation, so I'd imagine you both understand."

We both grimaced, Serenity nodding. "Yes, and I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure it still hurts, even after all this time."

She gave my sister another small smile. "It's been eighteen years now, and yeah, it doesn't get much easier. Losing a parent is hard no matter how old you are. My daughter has never known her grandparents on either side of the family, although avoiding my husband's parents was by choice. They aren't great company -- kind of toxic, to be honest -- and I've never felt like it was safe to have my daughter around them."

"So do you think you'll find another job?" I wondered, deciding to shift the subject back to what she'd first said.

She frowned. "I'm not sure," she admitted. "Given this new situation I've found myself in, I might not. I certainly would never want to accidentally expose your secret, and I'm honestly wondering if I should pull Avery out of school to finish the year online with a homeschool program, just to be safe. Granted, I think she has enough credits to graduate high school even if I just pulled her out. And at this point in the year, she would probably still pass her classes even if she skipped everything else."

I frowned as I considered that, knowing it would heavily depend on how well Avery could keep herself under control. Unfortunately, while sadness didn't prompt me to change, embarrassment sure could, and she seemed to get especially nervous and embarrassed when she was around me. Honestly, if she did continue her classes the remaining few weeks of school, we might have to start avoiding each other, just to prevent her from having issues.

Which might mean no more sitting at lunch together.

When I didn't say anything, Michelle continued. "What do you think, dear?" she wondered, focused on me.

I shrugged. "It just depends on how well she can control it," I admitted. "We might have to experiment a little to see if it'll be too risky for her."

"And how would you suggest we might do that?" Michelle asked.

I sighed. "Well, do you think you can try embarrassing her in front of us?"

She grinned. "It's what mom's do best," she said playfully.

I smiled as well, feeling a little somber at the reminder of my own mom, but also happy too. Happy to have Avery's mom close by. "Then, we can start with that. Don't tell her, of course, so we can kind of gauge what we're starting with." I sighed. "Worst case and she might just have to skip everything public for a while, including graduation."

"I think she'll be fine with that," Michelle said firmly, only to give me an affectionate look. "Not only would she have given up almost anything to be in your life, but she wouldn't even be going to graduation without you, dear. She'd be stuck in a hospital bed instead."

I nodded, surprised by her intensity.

She then sighed, leaning back more in her seat as she turned her head away to look out the window. Her tone was somber. "Honestly, kind of feels like our old lives are really over, since neither of us would have a life without you saving us." Her voice dropped even more, almost to a whisper. "Like, what you did feels like it should be impossible. I should be dead right now. I was dead. And now that I'm alive again -- with my body feeling so different than before -- it feels like nothing in my old life matters anymore. All of it feels pointless."

I glanced back at my sister, having no idea what to say to that, prompting her to speak up. "Well, it's not pointless," Serenity said reassuringly. "You still matter."

Michelle abruptly looked over at her. "Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie. I didn't mean it like that." She sighed, glancing at me and then averting her gaze. "I just mean, I don't know how I could ever return to the way things were, even if I wanted to. Dying, and now being different, has just put a different perspective on everything."

I frowned, wondering if she was depressed about all this.

Because she sounded really depressed, like life didn't have meaning anymore. Although, now that I thought about it, she was kind of echoing what I'd told her while she was unconscious. Because I had mentioned that her old life was over, and that she'd have to live her new life around my approval.

Was that demand having an unintentional consequence? Was it making her feel hopeless? Like life had no meaning?

Or was it really just because knowing 'she should be dead right now' was making her somber?

I cleared my throat, feeling a little worried. "Well, there's no rush to do anything in particular," I said reassuringly. "And please talk to us if you're struggling to cope with things," I added, kind of concerned about her becoming suicidal or something.

Hopefully my command for her to live based on my approval would prevent that from happening...

Michelle nodded, giving me a weak smile. "Of course, dear. I will." She sighed. "I suppose for now I'll just try to focus on making sure my daughter is adjusting alright. After that, I can worry about how I'm going to approach this new life you've blessed me with."

I nodded in agreement, again unsure of what to say.

And apparently Serenity didn't know how to respond too, returning her attention to her phone as I continued to navigate the streets on our way home. The rest of the trip was mostly silent, with me especially feeling kind of drained from the lack of sleep, combined with all the stress of everything that had happened, even if I was plenty awake enough to drive.

It was a nice day out though, so I decided to roll down my window to feel the breeze, prompting Michelle to follow suit, with her focusing on all the green vegetation now and pleasant scents that came with it.

However, that ultimately meant that I didn't try striking up another conversation, nor did anyone else, with the sound of the wind and birds chirping the only noises the rest of the way home.

Honestly, it was peaceful, and having Michelle with us was very comforting and nice.

It wasn't until we pulled onto our road, and I began straining to try to listen for Gabriella and Avery at the house, that I found myself unexpectedly in a bit of a predicament.

When the sound of passionately smacking lips and lustful moaning filled my ears, I was first shocked, only to instantly shift fully, causing a startled gasp from my sister, who had apparently been watching me.

"Kai?!" she said in alarm, prompting Michelle to glance over at me in concern.

I quickly tried to recover, unable to believe that my girlfriend and classmate were straight-up passionately making-out with each other. Like, I didn't inherently have a problem with that, but just couldn't believe it was already happening.

Especially since most girls weren't bisexual, and I'd never seen any indication that Avery swung that way.

Was it because Gabriella accidentally used her succubus powers on her? Was Avery seriously seduced that easily? Even despite her worry about her mom?

Or was it possible that they were 'practicing' for me, in anticipation for later?

Either way, looking normal was a lost cause for me right now.

"What's wrong?" my sister continued when I didn't immediately respond.

I cleared my throat, desperately trying to at least make my face look normal, thankful our road didn't get much traffic. "Umm, sorry. I thought I heard something weird, and wanted to make sure it wasn't anything dangerous." I paused, glancing back at her. "There's no one else on the road to see me. I'd hear them if there was."

My sister sighed heavily, resting her hand over her chest. "Jeez, you about gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry," I replied sincerely, much more focused on Avery and Gabriella again, since it sounded like they could hear us now. I was surprised when I realized they were in my bedroom, recognizing the familiar nearly-inaudible creaking my bed made when I shifted my own weight in bed.

"Oh," Gabriella unexpectedly said. "I think they're back. I hear a car."

Avery's breathing was much more heavy, and I could almost imagined her brightly flushed cheeks, though I knew she would have to be transformed right now. What would her light tan cheeks look like when they were flushed with passion, framed by snow-white hair and coupled with icy blue eyes?

"O-Oh," Avery replied. "T-That's good." She paused. "A-Are you s-sure Kai won't mind that we..." Her voice trailed off.

Gabriella made an amused noise, only for another noisy kiss to follow. "Nah, it was just a little kissing. I won't do more with you until after he's taken your virginity." She laughed. "Kind of hard to believe you still are a virgin, even if I was in the same boat, but I definitely want to make sure he steals all your firsts."

There was a long pause.

Avery's voice sounded nervous. "U-Umm, t-that was my first k-kiss," she admitted.

Another pause.

"Shit," Gabriella hissed. "It really was?" She paused again. "Oh no. Fuck. I'm sorry, I didn't..." Her voice trailed off, only for her tone to continue more gently. "Shit, why didn't you tell me Avery?"

"I, umm, I tried...but..." Her voice trailed off.

Gabriella sighed heavily. "Fuck. I didn't realize. I just got caught up in the moment and figured it wasn't a big deal, and...dammit."

"He won't be m-mad, will he?"

"I don't know," Gabriella answered honestly. "I don't think so. And he knows I want you too, but he might feel like we're cheating on him if he's not okay with it."

Unexpectedly, Avery sobbed. "Oh no," she whined. "I've already messed things up."

"Hey," Gabriella said gently. "I'll take the blame for it. And honestly, it really was my fault. When I saw that look you gave me, I just couldn't help myself."

For half a second, I was surprised that Avery sounded so emotional out of the blue, but then I recalled Gabriella's emotions being all over the place at first too. Maybe it was normal for people to be hyperemotional after becoming like me?

"Yeah," Avery sobbed, really sounding like she was falling apart. "But I could have pulled away. I've just never felt...so much lust before." She sobbed again. "But now I just feel miserable."

We were finally pulling into our driveway now and Gabriella could hear it.

"Hey," she repeated gently. "Calm down. It's alright. I'll talk to him, okay? I'll apologize and we'll fix this. No one is going to be mad at you."

"But you can't promise that," she sobbed.

Gabriella sighed heavily. "Avery, you've sat next to him nearly every day for the last two years. I mean, even if he didn't talk much to you, I know you know him probably even better than I do." She sighed. "Do you really think he isn't going to want you just because you kissed his fiancé? I mean, if we have a threesome, or a foursome with his sister, we'll be doing that anyway."

"I don't know," Avery whimpered.

Gabriella took a deep breath. "Here, why don't you go into the bathroom and try to collect yourself? I'll talk to him first thing and make this right, okay? And if it really does bother him that we kissed without him here, then we'll just never do it again. Okay?"

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers