Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Avery whimpered, sounding absolutely pitiful and defeated.

I was mostly back to normal now as I parked my sister's car, feeling varying levels of surprise by their conversation, and kind of feeling bad that Avery was so distraught over feeling like she might have cheated on me. Obviously, this was something we needed to discuss in detail, because I could see how jealousy could actually become a thing if we weren't clear on how this was going to work.

I knew I certainly wouldn't be a big fan of it if Gabriella and Avery began having sex with each other to the point that they were both neglecting me. However, at the same time, I wasn't opposed to them having their own relationship, and doing stuff when I wasn't around.

Granted, I would still like to know about it.

Either way, we needed to talk about this subject, and soon -- like, now.

Sighing, I focused on Michelle as I parked next to my silver car. "Umm, hey, can I ask a favor?" I wondered hesitantly.

Avery's mom looked at me in surprise. "Oh, of course, honey. What do you need?"

"I know you probably are eager to see Avery for yourself and make sure she's okay, but I was wondering if I could talk to her first. Would it be too much to ask you to wait in the car for a few minutes? I'll leave you the keys, of course."

Michelle's blue eyes widened even more. "Oh, yeah, that's perfectly alright, dear."

"Kai," Serenity said in shock. "I don't see any reason why she can't wait in the living room."

I was about to respond, but Michelle cut me off. "It's alright. I really don't mind, and Avery might feel awkward about knowing I'm in the house if your brother is going to bring up relationship stuff."

My sister's brown eyes widened in surprise, before she looked at me apologetically. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have just kept my mouth shut."

I shook my head. "No, it's fine. I know you're just worried about being rude. But we do need to talk to her kind of in private. You included, sis."

Serenity looked at me in shock, possibly not realizing I'd told Michelle about us, before she glanced at Avery's mom uneasily and then cleared her throat uncomfortably. "Umm, okay. Yeah, I guess let's go then." She began scooting over in her seat to climb out of the back. "And when do you plan on changing me with your blood?" she added as she opened the door.

I left the keys in the ignition as I climbed out as well. "I guess after we talk." I paused to duck down to focus on Michelle. "So we might be a bit longer than I initially thought. But then I'll come get you and you can see Avery before I take you hunting. Okay?"

Michelle nodded. "That's fine, honey. I can just listen to the radio. And I think my phone still has plenty of battery left, so I can always mess with that too," she added, lifting up her black leather purse slightly.

"Okay," I said simply. "Just let me know if you need anything. We'll be back in a bit."

I then closed the door and led my sister to the house, opening it up for her. Gabriella was already coming down the stairs, seeming both excited to see me and also looking a little worried too. Of course, I knew exactly why and decided to just bring it up right away.

"Welcome back!" Gabriella said cheerfully, the emotion not quite reaching her emerald eyes. "Avery's upstairs in the bathroom. Is her mom not coming in?"

I finished closing the door and then sighed. "No, I asked her to wait, so we could talk." I paused when her eyes widened, looking sincerely nervous now. "I know about the kissing," I quickly added, prompting a shocked look from Serenity. "And it's fine. But we do need to discuss how we're going to handle this relationship stuff between the four of us."

Gabriella looked as guilty as hell now. "K-Kai, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking and--"

"Wait," Serenity said, cutting her off. "You kissed Avery already?"

Gabriella seemed even more embarrassed. "We just were talking about everything, and after you confirmed her mom was going to be alright, she was really relieved, and I was hugging her and things just kind of happened, and--"

"Gabriella," I said to stop her. "Really, it's fine. I don't mind at all, even if it was her first kiss."

She immediately looked down in shame. "O-Oh...you must have heard our conversation."

"I did," I affirmed, prompting her to grimace. "So let me just tell you my position on that kind of thing. Obviously, you still need to talk to your mom about the succubus thing, but as far as I'm concerned, I don't mind if you and Avery -- or you and my sister, for that matter -- do stuff on your own. However, I would like to know about it, if it happens."

Serenity's cheeks immediately flushed red and she looked away.

"Is that acceptable?" I added.

Gabriella nodded, still looking down. "Umm, yeah, as long as you're sure."

"I'm sure. I want to know about it, but I'm sure."

Gabriella finally looked up at me. "Then, can I ask for the same? If you sleep with another woman, I want to know about it."

I looked at her in surprise. "Wait, you're not talking about..."

She sighed heavily, glancing at Serenity. "Kai, I read the letter from your biological father after we got home. And think about it. My mom is only an eighth succubus, Kai, and yet it might be possible she has to sleep with a ton of people to avoid hurting my dad. What do you think that says about you?"

Holy fuck.

I never even considered that aspect. I mean, weren't incubi and succubi basically the same thing, except different genders? At least, that was my generic understanding of them based on myths and legends. The real thing might be a ton different.

Still, she kind of had a point.

I was half incubus.

What if sleeping with Gabriella, Serenity, and Avery wasn't enough? Or worse, what if sleeping with them too frequently could hurt them?

Or what if changing them made it so I didn't get the same benefit from sex? Assuming there was a benefit to be had. What if I had to sleep with human women for some reason?

I met my sister's gaze, realizing she seemed just as shocked by that realization. And potentially hurt by it.

"Umm," I began, responding to my girlfriend. "Well, when we did stuff, I didn't hurt you, right?"

"No, I don't think so," Gabriella confirmed. "But we need to consider the possibility. I've thought about it a lot, actually, even before I read the letter. Because I knew you were something different, and I also realized I must truly be different too after you brought it up. It's one of the reasons why I've been so eager to include more women. Because I feel like it might be necessary. And it probably really is necessary, considering it sounded like your biological father expected you to have a bunch of concubines."

"One of the reasons," I repeated, a hint of playfulness in my tone.

That lightened her mood some, with her rolling her emerald eyes. "And," she continued, deciding not to respond to my comment. "It's why I talked to Avery about the possibility of you sleeping with her mom."

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head. "Holy fuck," I hissed. "You aren't serious, are you?"

She looked at me in confusion. "Of course I'm serious. I figured you'd be happy that I handled that for you." She then gave me a slightly mischievous look. "Apparently, Avery's got a weird kink when it comes to her mom. The idea of Michelle sleeping with her boyfriend really turns her on, and she's actually fantasized about it before." She smirked. "Fantasized about finally bringing you home, only to have her mom fall for you, and teach you a thing or two about how to pleasure a woman while she makes Avery watch."

I just stared at her in disbelief, before glancing at my sister's equally shocked expression. I then focused on her again. "H-How did you even find that out? She seriously told you?"

Gabriella nodded. "Umm, yeah. I kind of broke the ice by telling her we needed to skip all the secret stuff, and then proceeded to tell her everything about me, including that I thought she was really hot. And I clarified that I was okay if she wasn't interested." She paused. "And then I made her tell me the one thing she didn't want anyone to know, and that was it."

I frowned at that. "You didn't, like, compel her or anything? Did you?" I asked hesitantly, since it seemed hard for me to believe that Avery would share such a secret with a girl she barely knew. It made me wonder if either my girlfriend had gained some of my ability, or if it might be her own succubus power rearing its head.

Gabriella looked at me in surprise. "Oh." She paused again. "Umm, I don't think so, but I'm not really sure honestly. I don't think so," she repeated.

I nodded, focusing on my sister. "Are you going to say anything?" I asked seriously. "What do you think?"

Serenity sighed, and then looked away. "Umm, I'm not sure. This is just...a lot to deal with, all at once. And the idea of you..." She sighed. "With some random chick..." She sighed again. "I guess it would be fine, but it's just..."

"How about this," Gabriella interrupted, focusing on Serenity. "Obviously, I think that us girls should just keep stuff between the four of us, and then if Kai is going to do something with another girl, then one of us has to be there too."

Serenity looked up at her in surprise. "Four of us?" she repeated. "Don't you mean three girls?"

She shook her head. "Oh, no, I'm including Avery's mom, of course."

Her wide chocolate brown eyes focused on me briefly, before responding to her. "I'm not sure if that's something Michelle wants though," she said seriously. "And do you really think Avery is going to be okay with that? Having a fantasy is a bit different than it happening in real life."

Gabriella shrugged. "Honestly, I think we'll just have to deal with things as they happen. But think about it. Who is Avery's mom supposed to be with now? Avery said her parents are probably going to end up getting divorced, and then what? Are we just going to make Michelle stay single for the rest of her life? Because that's not really fair to her."

Serenity frowned at that, focusing on me. "Kai, what do you want to do?"

I sighed, knowing it was better to be realistic. "I guess it's something to consider, but I don't plan on doing anything like that anytime soon. I mean, I finally get to be with you romantically, sis, and now it's like I have three extra women in addition to that. Someone's probably going to end up feeling left out." I focused on Gabriella and then at my sister again. "And I don't want either of you two to be the ones who feel like I'm neglecting you."

They both nodded in agreement.

"And honestly, Gabriella. I'm really confused as to why you're so eager about all this. I mean, are you really going to be okay with watching me do stuff with some random woman if that's needed?"

Her face flushed. "Umm, Kai, we kind of touched on that subject already. Remember when I first told you about my mom? And you were worried that I might be like that? I said I kind of was more interested in being the one to watch."

I just stared at her in shock, knowing she was right. I just hadn't realized how serious she was about that at the time. But apparently, when she said she was more interested in being the one forced to watch, like what her mom did to her dad, she really meant that.

Serenity then sighed. "Well, I guess I'm okay with Gabriella's suggestion, if that's really needed. And I suppose I'll be fine with it even if it's not 'needed' and it still happens for some reason." She sighed. "For me, I definitely don't want to be with anyone else other than you, Kai, but I guess if you're with Gabriella or Avery, and you decide to..." She sighed heavily again.

"Well, I don't plan on doing that," I said reassuringly. "At least, not unless there truly is a good reason for it. If all of you are going to keep it between us five, then I plan on doing the same. And we don't even know if it's necessary. Gabriella needs to talk to her mom first to find out what risks there might be, and even if there is a risk for her, we don't know if that applies to me too."

Serenity nodded, seeming a little more reassured, but Gabriella frowned. "You know what? Maybe I should just go see my mom now. I was going to wait, since we thought I might have to stay with Avery in the hospital, but now that everyone's out, I could probably see if she's available."

I hesitated. "Umm, actually, I was hoping you could watch over Serenity for a while. I want to inject her with my blood, but I also need to take Michelle hunting."

Gabriella's emerald eyes widened at that, before she gave Serenity an apologetic look. "Oh, of course. I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I quickly replied, before my sister could respond. "And maybe if it's not too late, you can see your mom after that." I paused to glance at the clock in the kitchen, realizing it was already almost 7 PM. The sun was still bright out, since it was in the middle of April, but it was starting to get later in the evening. I continued. "But for now, let's talk with Avery, get everything out in the open, and then let's change my sister. Avery and her mom can then talk for a few minutes, and then I'll take Michelle hunting."

"Sounds good," Gabriella agreed, turning to start heading back up the stairs. "Let me get her. She was pretty upset when she thought you might be mad about the kiss."

I nodded, already knowing. I then looked at my sister when Gabriella turned fully to make her way upstairs. "Want to just head up to your room?" I wondered.

Serenity nodded, beginning to dig in her purse for the syringe she had. After pulling it out, she then handed it to me.

I accepted the needle and made my way up the stairs too, with my sister close on my heels after setting her purse down. I paused at the top when Avery opened the bathroom door, giving her a small smile when she looked at me like she was afraid. She then glanced at Gabriella, who gave her a reassuring nod, and then opened the door more.

"Umm, h-hey Kai," she stammered, her skin a light tan, her azure eyes actively becoming icy blue, the whites of her eyes turning black, even as her blonde hair began to look more platinum.

Shit, this might really be a struggle for her to control her transformation.

And holy shit she was hot!

I glanced at her lips when they actually turned more pale, even as her skin tanned, suddenly recalling that my sister had said they looked frosted. Fuck, no wonder Gabriella couldn't resist kissing her! I never would have imagined that such a look could be so hot.

And it wasn't just her lips.

Her eyelids had a hint of white too, and not like someone who had tanned with glasses on, but instead it was as if she was wearing white eyeshadow.

Just as my sister said, she looked frosted.

That was the perfect word for it.

And it was hot as hell.

"Hey Avery," I said warmly, trying not to react too strongly to her appearance. "I'm glad you seem to be doing alright." I paused, glancing at Gabriella before meeting her icy gaze again. "I don't mind that you two kissed," I said bluntly. "So don't worry about it."

She nodded hesitantly, averting her black and icy gaze.

"I'm going to change my sister now too," I continued, garnering her attention again. "If you wouldn't mind helping Gabriella keep an eye on her while I take your mom hunting."

"Oh. Of course, Kai," she agreed, speaking more confidently, like what I was used to hearing at school. "Anything you want."

"Good," I replied warmly. "Then let's go in my sister's room," I added, nodding toward Serenity now standing next to me, who proceeded to lead the way.

Avery squeaked when Gabriella wrapped her arm around her thin waist to pull her more fully into the hallway, kissing her on the cheek before tugging her along. It was obvious Avery was really embarrassed at this point, since she was fully transformed now, but I did my best to ignore it for her sake, feeling like all this was just completely surreal.

Like, I knew Gabriella was interested in my classmate, and I knew they'd spent nearly two hours alone together talking things over, but it was still crazy that my fiancé had pulled the trigger and jumped right into being physical with Avery.

But then again, she was part-succubus, so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised.

Sitting on the edge of the bed as my sister climbed into it, I held the wrapped syringe in my hands, waiting for Gabriella to close the door, before speaking up.

"So," I began, directing my words at Avery. "I guess the plan is that you can do anything you want with me, Gabriella, or even my sister, but if it doesn't involve me, then I want to know about it. Sound fair?"

Avery looked uncomfortably at Serenity before nodding. "Umm, o-okay," she stammered.

"And I won't feel like it's cheating," I continued. "So long as it's not with anyone else."

Avery looked at me in complete shock. "Well, of course not," she said firmly. "I would never cheat on you, Kai."

I nodded, only for Gabriella to chime in.

"However, I think we need to prepare for the possibility that Kai might need to sleep with other women. And if that is the case, then just one of us needs to be there with him." She paused, suddenly seeming uncertain. "If that's alright?" she asked me hesitantly.

I nodded. "Yeah, I said it was fine. I don't plan on doing that, but I have no problem with that arrangement." I focused on my sister. "Is that okay?" I said, echoing Gabriella's words.

"Umm, yeah," she agreed. "That should be fine."

"And we'll cross that bridge if it comes up," Gabriella added reassuringly to Serenity. "I just figured it would be best to try to deal with this kind of thing at the beginning, in case it ends up being an issue where it's something he truly needs." She sighed. "For all I know, my mom might not need to sleep with other guys. It might just truly be a part of their domination roleplay thing they do, and have nothing to do with her being part-succubus."

My sister nodded, looking at me again. "Okay." She sighed. "Just..." Her voice trailed off again.

"Just what?" I prompted gently, wondering if she was actually having second thoughts already.

She took a deep breath, meeting my gaze again. "Just promise me you won't keep secrets anymore. Okay?"

My eyes widened in surprise. "Okay," I whispered sincerely. "And I'm sorry for not telling you sooner," I added. "I was just afraid of losing you."

She nodded. "I understand. And I get why you didn't." She grimaced. "I just still feel horrible that I wasn't there for you."

I scooted more onto the bed and then sat cross-legged in front of her, moving so that our knees were touching. She looked up at me in surprise and then gave me an affectionate look when she saw my own reassuring expression.

"Love you, sis," I whispered.

"I love you too," she replied sincerely. "More than anything."

"Ready to become like me?" I wondered.

She took a deep breath, and then nodded. "Yeah, I guess we don't have a lot of time to waste, do we? Michelle is probably really thirsty after everything she went through."

I shook my head. "It's not that," I replied. "I just want to hurry and get this part over with, so I don't have to worry about you getting hurt so easily." I lowered my voice. "So you don't end up in the hospital from a car accident, like Avery and her mom did."

Of course, I didn't need to add, 'Or so you don't end up dying in one, like our mom and dad,' because she fundamentally understood that glaring aspect of our unified existence. Losing our parents was the reason why our lives changed five years ago, and the fear of losing each other was something we both shared and dealt with.

Serenity reached out and grabbed my free hand, gently giving it a squeeze. She then let go when I pulled it away, deciding to go ahead and unwrap the syringe.