Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jabbing it in my vein in the crook of my arm, I filled it up halfway like I'd done for Avery, not wanting to give my sister too much in case it somehow contributed to Michelle dying, and then pulled the needle out, glancing at my older sister's thin arms.

It wasn't until she reached up and gently ran her fingers through my hair that I realized she was looking at me affectionately again, her chocolate brown eyes endearing and full of love.

I held her gaze for a moment, and then readjusted the needle in my grasp, holding it out of the way for a second as I reached up to gently cup my sister's cheek. Both of her hands slipped up to my face then, as she leaned forward, closing the gap to rest her lips on mine, giving me a deep passionate kiss.

I heard Avery suck in a sharp breath, her heart suddenly racing, but ignored her as I shared an intimate kiss with my sister.

Serenity then pulled away a little, only to peck me on the lips one last time and then let go of my face.

"Okay, I'm ready," she whispered.

I nodded, trying to focus again, really just wanting to put the syringe aside so I could fuck my sister first, while Gabriella and Avery watched. Instead, I attempted to clear my mind so that I could prioritize what was important right now, reaching out to gently grab her arm.

This was it.

The time had finally come to change my older sister too.

-

NOTE: I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my 'release schedule' and what chapters are pending review.

-

Original: January 24, 2021

Submitted: February 16, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf)