Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 26

Story Info
His girlfriend’s Mom feels something strange.
7.9k words
4.66
9.1k
21

Part 26 of the 41 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers

Innocent Devil's Harem Taboo Ch. 26 -- His girlfriend's Mom feels something strange.

Original: February 14, 2021

Submitted: March 2, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, incest (brother/sister), supernatural, shifter, big tits, redhead, blonde, MILF

*****

NOTE: This is the Taboo version of Innocent Devil's Harem, where Serenity is Kai's adoptive sister, and he refers to her as such. I've had quite a few people request that I upload this version again, so I decided to do so.

This version also later has HOT taboo relationships happening between other characters that are significantly less steamy in the non-taboo version compared to this one.

Hope you enjoy!

*****

- CHAPTER 26 -

I followed Avery's mom as she marched through the trees back to the house, hoping Gabriella and Avery would hear us coming, since they were actively making-out again.

And sure enough, when we began walking past the side of the house, and I cleared my throat loudly, Gabriella put a stop to it.

"Oh, I think they're coming back already," she whispered to Avery.

My classmate responded, but I was more focused on Michelle again, with her stopping at the side of the house and looking up.

Fuck.

Could she hear them? Or was that the location of where she was sensing something bad?

"What's up there?" she wondered, her expression still determined.

I sighed. "My sister's room," I admitted.

She looked back at me in surprise, almost seeming uncertain now. "Oh, umm..."

"It's fine," I reassured her. "Just find whatever you're sensing, so I can deal with it."

"Do you know what it is?" she asked in surprise.

"I have a suspicion, but I'd rather have you confirm it by not telling you."

She frowned at that, but then nodded. "Okay. I'll try to figure out what it's coming from."

I nodded, following her again as she continued around to the front. Of course, it would have been faster to go through the back door, but this was the first time Michelle had ever been to our house, which meant she didn't know 'what was where.' It wouldn't be much different than me going over to her house, and finding myself in a foreign location, where everything was brand-new to me.

When we went through the front door, I spoke up again when she hesitated at the bottom of the stairs.

"You can go anywhere you need to go, Michelle," I said gently. "My home is your home."

I meant that as a gesture of goodwill, but she actually tensed briefly, before making her way up the stairs. She hesitated only for a second at the top, only to focus to the right at the same time that Gabriella made an appearance in the open door.

"Oh, hey, Mrs. Copeland," Gabriella said warmly, only for her vibrant emerald eyes to widen. "Oh wow, your eyes are beautiful," she whispered, referring to the star-eclipsed pupils, only to pause when she realized Michelle's look was serious. "Is something wrong?"

"She feels something bad," I quickly explained. "And I think I know what she's leading us too."

Gabriella's vibrant emerald eyes widened in surprise, before she abruptly stepped out of the way. "Sorry," she said sincerely.

Michelle shook her head, her expression softening. "No, you're fine, dear. I feel like I'm the one intruding."

"Not at all," I interjected. "Please go ahead," I added.

Michelle nodded, her star-eclipsed eyes hesitant as she slipped into my sister's room, pausing as she focused on Serenity's unconscious form in the bed, and then turning toward the closet...

The closet where my sister had hidden that black wooden chest, and where I assumed Gabriella had returned it after she read my father's message for herself. However, rather than continue to approach, she was frozen in place now.

Instead, she simply pointed, her light-gray arm visibly trembling. "I-It's in there," she stammered, beginning to look a little unsteady.

"Mom?" Avery said in confusion, seeming worried now as she got up too. "What's in there?" she asked seriously.

I sighed heavily, deciding there was no point in urging her on when it was clear what she was sensing, and she obviously didn't want to move closer.

"I don't know, sweetie," Michelle whispered as I slipped past her. I could then feel her eyes on me as she apologized. "I'm sorry, Kai. I can look for it if you want, it's just..."

"No, it's alright," I replied, opening my sister's closet and beginning to search for the black box. I then grabbed it, and turned toward her, watching as Michelle's star-eclipsed sapphire eyes widened in shock, looking like she was going to be sick. "This is it, isn't it?" I assumed.

She nodded, taking a step back. "I...I think it is," she agreed.

I moved closer to my sister's bed, so I could set stuff on her bedside table, knowing now it was just a matter of figuring out if it was the wooden chest itself, or if the issue was an object inside of it. First, I pulled out my father's letter, which was wrinkly from me crumbling it up, but had been refolded by Gabriella after she read it.

When I glanced at Michelle, seeing that her star-eclipsed eyes were still focused on the box, I set the letter down on the table and then reached for the oval midnight rock, grasping a hold of it and beginning to pull it out.

Faster than I'd think possible, Michelle dashed across the room and grabbed my wrist as tight as she could possibly manage, her sapphire star-eclipsed eyes wide in panic.

"Drop it," she snapped with all the authority of a mother. "Honey, let go right now," she continued even before I could react.

I let go of it and let it fall noisily back into the wooden chest, only for her to release my wrist and reach up to snap the lid shut, followed by her grabbing the box from me and setting it down on the bedside table. She then grabbed my arm and started tugging me away, all while looking even more like she was going to be sick.

"Sweetie," she said urgently, holding onto my arm tightly now, her tits squished against me. "Promise me you'll never touch that thing again." She then looked up at me before I could respond, her expression even more desperate. "Promise me," she repeated.

"I promise," I replied simply, shocked by just how intense she was, because I didn't sense anything weird from it at all. Nor did anyone else for that matter. "But what is it?" I asked seriously.

She grimaced then. "I...I don't know..." she whispered, looking really unsteady now. "Although, I felt something really bad when you touched it. And..." Her voice trailed off. "I think I'm going to be sick."

"Bathroom is just down the hall," I whispered, uncertain of how literal she meant that.

She meant that literally.

Michelle let go and began stumbling back out the doorway, hurrying down the short hall. I heard her enter the bathroom and barely manage to lift the toilet seat before she heaved and vomited bile into the water -- I could tell from the scent what it was, suspecting the only reason she hadn't puked sooner was because she had nothing solid in her stomach.

Certainly the blood she'd drank wasn't in there anymore, since her body seemed to absorb it like a sponge.

"Mom!" Avery exclaimed, rushing for her when she heard as well.

I met Gabriella's wide gaze, realizing she was just as stunned as I was.

"The letter said the stone was from your mother," my girlfriend whispered. "That it was a message."

I nodded in agreement. "A message that I could see, or I guess 'activate,' with my blood."

"Could it really be something bad?" she asked seriously. "And if so, then what does it really do?"

"I don't know," I admitted with a sigh, glancing back at the black wooden chest, now resting on top of the folded letter.

Moving closer, I carefully tugged the letter out from underneath it and opened it to read the message from my father again. Of course, it didn't really offer any additional insight. The note was mostly about who he was, who I was, as well as some information regarding my origins, and then the very last couple of paragraphs were regarding the black stone, all of it in his handwriting.

-

'Finally, you should find alongside my epistle a catalyst imbued with a message from the woman who gave birth to you. She is a peculiar female, one who I am unable to charm with my innate influence, and she requested solely this single favor when I took you from her: that I deliver her message.

The catalyst is activated with your blood.

It is unlikely we shall meet, something you may consider a blessing, so I wish you well, and encourage you to live your life without regrets.

Sincerely,

Absalom Melchizedek'

-

He called it a catalyst, and seemed pretty open about the fact that it was a magical item. Like, it wasn't as if he was hiding what it was, and he didn't even suggest I read my biological mother's message. Instead, he simply told me how to activate it, but there was no line about 'Be sure to read it.'

On the contrary, he made it clear that the woman who gave birth to me had asked him to deliver her message, and this was him doing so.

It was as if he couldn't care less if I actually read it or not. And honestly, delivering a message in this form must not be too weird to him, if he didn't even question it. Meaning, putting such a message in a catalyst was likely a real thing.

Or was I wrong? Was the reason he didn't think it was weird was because it actually came from him? Did he assume my curiosity would be enough to want to try it out? Did he know I might be suspicious if he insisted on me using it?

I wasn't sure.

Either way, whether it came from him or her, it would imply that this 'bad thing' actually came from one of my biological parents.

But would my mother really give me something bad? And if it was from my father, then why would he try to trick me?

I mean, even if my mother didn't get to raise me, I couldn't imagine her wanting to bring harm to me. And I honestly couldn't imagine why my father would want to hurt me either when he had otherwise provided me with everything I needed to thrive, including a loving family.

Was the black stone truly a bad thing?

Fuck.

I honestly didn't know, and I knew there was no way to find out. Not unless we could find someone who might know more about this type of item.

I glanced at Gabriella when she stepped closer to my side, with her looking over the letter as well.

I sighed. "Do you think your mom would know anything about this?" I wondered hesitantly.

Gabriella focused on me in surprise. "Oh, umm, I really don't know. I suppose I could ask, but that would mean..." Her voice trailed off.

"Yeah, it would mean we have to tell her about me." I took a deep breath. "But honestly, we might need to tell her anyway. Because even if we discover that there's nothing to worry about with you being part-succubus, that doesn't mean there's no reason to worry about me."

She grimaced, but nodded. "Umm, yeah, I was actually thinking about asking her about incubi in general. Not in relation to you," she quickly added. "But I figured it wouldn't seem too weird if I asked if there were men like us. And asked what they were like. What I might expect if I ever met one."

I nodded. "That's smart," I agreed.

"You aren't upset, are you?" she asked seriously.

I shook my head. "No, of course not. We need to know. And while I'm not thrilled to share my secret with yet another person, I think she might be the only other supernatural individual we know who might have an idea about any of this stuff."

Gabriella nodded. "Yeah. And she's cool, by the way. Like, I know she and my dad are kind of kinky, but I really do trust her."

"I believe you," I replied warmly. I then sighed when Michelle puked again in the bathroom, realizing that it was probably my fault. She was already looking like she was going to be sick, but when she felt like I was in danger, she abandoned all caution to stop me from touching it. However, it was obvious that being so close to the black stone had been too much for her.

Meaning, she was so sick right now because she'd gotten closer than she could handle, doing so in order to try to protect me.

Dammit.

Sighing, I gave Gabriella a small smile, and then turned to head out of the room. I stopped in the bathroom doorway, finding Avery on her knees next to her mom, holding her snow-white hair back. It was actually kind of adorable seeing Avery take care of her mom like that, likely mimicking what Michelle had done for her daughter as well whenever she'd been sick.

Avery's mom sucked in a deep breath. "Oh honey, I don't want you to see me like this."

"It doesn't bother me," I replied honestly. "And I'm sorry you're sick." I paused. "It is the black stone that made you sick, right?" I wondered seriously.

"Yes," she whispered, trembling slightly. She then took a deep breath, seeming to relax a little.

"I can leave if you want," I added, worried she was just trying to be nice about not wanting me specifically around. However, when I took a step back, to emphasize my willingness to do as I said, she unexpectedly looked up at me in alarm.

"No," she blurted out, sounding desperate. She then grimaced, looking away. "It actually helps. You being closer."

My eyes widened in surprise, as I met Avery's shocked gaze, before focusing back on Michelle's defeated form. "Like, is it actually making a difference?" I clarified, taking a step into the bathroom.

She didn't respond, but visibly relaxed a little more.

Curious by her reaction, I knelt down beside her and gently reached out to touch her on the shoulder.

"Oh God," she exclaimed in relief, abruptly grabbing the toilet bowl as she ducked her head.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Avery said in concern, rubbing her mom's back with her free hand, still holding her mother's hair.

"The nausea just vanished," she whispered, only to speak to me. "Your hand is so warm," she added quietly. She then sniffled, taking a shaky breath. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this," she repeated.

I glanced up at Gabriella when she appeared in the doorway, before responding to Michelle. "It's really alright. I mean, not to embarrass you, but I kind of saw you when you were dead, so can't get much worse than that."

"D-Dead?!" Avery repeated in alarm. "What do you mean by that?!"

Oh shit, I hadn't realized my sister didn't mention that part. But then again, I should have known, because Serenity was hesitant to give them an update until we were sure Michelle was going to be alright. We didn't want to worry Avery unnecessarily when she was newly transformed, and my sister mentioned not wanting to say anything over the phone.

Shit.

Michelle sighed heavily, before sitting up to look at her daughter. "Yeah, seems my heart stopped. But Kai kept giving me CPR until his blood had a chance to make me better."

"Oh mom," Avery sobbed, her face scrunched up. "Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"Everything happened really fast," I explained, hoping she didn't feel betrayed by us not mentioning it to her yet. "By the time my sister came back to the floor after seeing you, your mom already had a heartbeat again, and we were just focused on her waking up and then getting out of there as fast as possible."

When Avery sobbed again, Michelle leaned toward her and wrapped her up in her arms. "I'm alright, sweetie. Kai took really good care of me. He made sure I can stick around to embarrass you for the rest of your life."

Avery just shook her head, crying even harder. "M-Mom, you don't embarrass me. I love you, more than anything. I can't lose you."

"I know, honey," Michelle whispered, giving her a tight squeeze. "And you won't. You didn't. I'm right here. I'm right here, sweetie, and I'm not going anywhere."

Avery nodded with another sniffle, holding her tighter.

I sighed heavily, trying to think ahead now to what we should do about the black chest, and the mysterious stone residing inside it. I mean, I wanted to take Michelle back to her house, so she could change into something more comfortable, but I also felt like talking to Gabriella's mom had become a major priority at this point.

Like, this issue made it shoot right up to the top of my list.

Everything else could wait.

I focused on Gabriella. "Maybe we should just both go see your mom," I suggested.

She looked at me in surprise, before her red eyebrows knitted together. "Actually, that might be a really good idea. We can just get everything out in the open, both our relationship stuff, as well as ask her about that rock."

Michelle pulled away from her daughter to look at me seriously. "Please tell me you aren't going to touch it again," she said firmly.

I was again surprised by her intensity. "Umm, no, but I'll have to touch the box to move it."

She hesitated, before nodding. "That's fine, I suppose, but please don't touch it again."

"Would I be able to touch it?" Gabriella wondered.

Michelle looked up at her, before frowning, her frosted bottom lip puckering out slightly almost in a pout. "Umm, I don't know. I guess...maybe you could try? Carefully," she quickly clarified. "But I felt something horrible when Kai touched it. I suppose if it doesn't feel the same, then maybe it might be okay. Honestly, I've never experienced anything like this before, so I have no idea what we're dealing with."

Gabriella nodded. "Let's try then," she suggested.

Michelle grimaced again. "Umm, okay. Just let me rinse my mouth out first."

"Actually, here," I commented, walking over to the cabinet where we had a stash of unopened toothbrushes. I pulled a purple one out and handed it to her. "We have plenty," I added when she looked hesitant.

"Thank you, honey," she whispered, accepting it with more appreciation in her expression than I felt like was merited.

"Toothpaste is in the drawer. We'll wait for you in my sister's room."

"Sure," she agreed. "Thank you."

"No, thank you," I replied sincerely, giving her a meaningful look. "I would have used that rock without even thinking about it. Blindly trusting that it was safe."

She looked at me in shock and confusion. "Used it how?" she asked in disbelief.

I sighed, realizing she hadn't read the letter yet. "Supposedly, it's from my biological mother, and it contains a message, which I'm supposed to be able to see when I active it with my blood."

Michelle's white eyebrows furrowed. "Honey, I don't know if that's true or not, but I can't imagine that something that specifically requires your blood to activate is a good thing."

I nodded. "Yeah, in hindsight, that does seem kind of obvious. But Gabriella's mom might be able to tell us a little about it."

Avery's mom looked surprised, focusing on my fiancé. "Your mother knows about it?"

Gabriella shook her head. "Umm, not exactly. See, she's actually part-succubus, and so we figured if someone might know, it might be her, since Kai is actually half-incubus and all."

Michelle just stared at us like we both had three heads coming out of our shoulders. "Oh," she finally said emphatically, seeming bewildered. "I guess...I guess that explains a lot," she added, glancing at me.

"Sorry," I said sincerely, concerned she was going to end up feeling bitter about me having control over her after all. "I really appreciate you telling me about what you felt, and I'm thankful you're going to help us figure out if it's dangerous for Gabriella to touch too."

She shook her head. "Not felt, it's what I feel, even now." She then sighed, glancing at my fiancé again. "And even if it doesn't feel as bad when you touch it, I still wouldn't recommend holding it for long. Something isn't right about that object. I've never felt so disturbed in my entire life."

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers