Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck.

"Umm, yeah, that's not really an alternative, in my opinion," I said seriously.

"I know," she agreed, glancing at me. "And I'm not going to do that. But that means we need to accept whatever other options she gives us. Because I do need to practice."

I sighed. "Okay, and what do you think she's going to suggest?"

Gabriella grimaced. "Honestly? She's probably going to insist she watch us fuck, so that she can actually coach me instead of just letting me figure stuff out on my own."

"Oh," I said in complete shock, uncertain of how I felt about that.

"Probably not tonight," she quickly clarified. "Especially when she seemed so upset that we've already had sex several times. She's probably going to think it's too dangerous. But that also means we might have to wait a week or longer until we do stuff again, and then she'll have to watch when we do have sex, so she can coach me." She grimaced again. "And we might have to repeat that for a while, at least until I can get a handle on it."

I took a deep breath, unable to believe that we were seriously talking about fucking in front of her mother. But, at least I was glad I'd sort of already discussed this subject with my sister, so I didn't have to worry about her being jealous about it, and it wasn't like I was screwing another woman, even though my sister agreed that was alright...

Just having one watch...

Damn, that was going to be so awkward if that was really Mrs. Watson's plan.

"Well," I began hesitantly, realizing that might truly be our only option. "Up until a couple of days ago, I'd gone my entire life without sex, so I should be able to handle going a week without it..." I frowned. "Although, it is going to be hard," I admitted. "But it's better than the alternative."

"Oh. No," Gabriella interjected. "That doesn't necessarily mean you can't still have sex with Serenity." She paused. "Assuming you don't have the same problem, then we can find ways to make this work, like with me watching you and your sister, for example. But really, I might be the only one who has to hold off until I learn to control myself better."

I looked at her in surprise again, realizing she was making that assumption. "You don't think I have the same problem, do you?" I said more as a statement

Her expression pained. "Well, I was thinking about it after we discussed the subject a little bit ago, and it kind of makes sense. Every time we've had sex, I've only felt more energized and satisfied, whereas you've gotten sore to the point that it hurt to move, at least once. And yet you're half-incubus. I'm the one who has affected you, even though I'm only a sixteenth succubus. So yeah, the myths about incubi and succubi being basically the same thing must be false. Because it should be the other way around if you had my problem. I should have been the one who could barely move after our first time."

I nodded, realizing she was right. That made a lot of sense. And while it was obvious I certainly had more control over women than she did men, it didn't seem as if I was harming anyone when I got physical with them. But then, that just made me wonder 'why?'

Why was there a difference?

Was it because incubi and succubi were fundamentally different creatures, even though they were both supposedly 'sex demons?'

Or maybe a succubus wasn't a demon at all, especially considering that Gabriella still looked mostly normal even when she was transformed. I mean, even the whites of her eyes were still white, while it seemed like everyone else thus far had black sclera, making us all look much more demonic while Gabriella just looked like a normal human stripper, who had starkly dyed hair and tan skin.

Maybe a succubus was like a unique type of human, or possibly even a unique type of witch, or something.

Granted, I realized that probably wasn't true either, since it sounded as if being a succubus was biological. As if she couldn't help but suck energy out of another person when she had sex. So then, it was probably more accurate to assume that a succubus was a sex demon, but one that blended in more with society, found a different way to exert control over their victims, and also had a different purpose for needing sex.

Really, at this point, my mind was just wandering as I went back and forth with ideas, not even realizing I'd closed my eyes.

Damn, I really was exhausted.

The last thing I remembered was feeling Gabriella reach over, gently brushing some hair off my forehead, before sighing in contentment.

After that, I was completely out.

-

As you might suspect, the next couple of chapters are going to get a little interesting. Also, I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my release schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Original: February 14, 2021

Submitted: March 2, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf)