All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 26'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Loving it again.

docholliday0007docholliday0007about 1 year ago

Please hurry with more of the original story if possible or catch this version up lol love your story so much so far please stay safe and have fun my friend

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story but Kai seems to be really thick.. or verry slow in his head... ah, Fuck. i mean like.. beeing totally overhelmed and headless. Changing his sister and going away - and tell two (maybe traumatized?) women without any knowledge to look over Serenity while she changes? Really, but he loves her soo much? LOL.

And: oh, there is an letter from my father. He say's he can compell woman to bear his son while her husband need to watch helpless while this stranger took his wife from him. And - surprise, surprise - maybe this womsn would not be very proud or positive about this upspring. Ha! Surely she will only have his best intrests in her thoughts. Of cause, because getting his family humaliated is so awesome.

But hey, all people will be totally ok because Kai changed his fiancee and it was totally ok and he is sure that other people getting changed over night will not struggle with changes Kai can't cope with after growing up being like what he is. I'm looking foreward how this story will develop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...