Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes widened in shock, before I glanced at Gabriella and then back at her mom. "So then, are you saying I'm the same way after all? That I need sexual energy and could accidentally steal lifeforce?"

She shook her head. "Honestly, I don't know. From what I do know, incubi usually have large harems of women, but sleep with them without constraint. And there seems to be no harmful effects from doing so. An incubus could sleep with the same women repeatedly and they'd never get sick. However, that doesn't mean it's completely safe. It might just mean they have better control, or that they feed off an energy that's easier to generate than the lust we need."

Shit, the moment she said 'better control,' even though I knew she was talking about control of absorbing energy, I immediately thought of literal control, recalling how eager my older sister was to please me when I used my compulsion ability on her.

Shit, what if that was the difference?

But then, did that imply succubi didn't have a means of control? Because I definitely felt like Gabriella was messing with my head in the woods earlier that morning, after she first transformed and drank blood for the first time.

So maybe it was just a different type of control?

A type of control that was dependent on lust to work, possibly influenced by pheromones or something, rather than the supernatural eye-contact control that I wielded.

However, I didn't want to bring that up, concerned that Mrs. Watson learning about what my eyes were capable of doing might sincerely scare her.

"Either way," Mrs. Rebecca continued. "There still might be risks involved."

"So then, what does that mean?" Gabriella wondered. "You said I need to practice. Is it possible that I can practice with girls too? And what about Kai? How do we deal with the possibility of him hurting me?"

Mrs. Watson gave her a sympathetic look. "I wouldn't recommend practicing by yourself with anyone you love, sweetie. You'll never forgive yourself if you mess up and hurt them."

"Mom," Gabriella said in shock. "I told you that's not an option."

"I know, pup," she replied. "That's why I said, 'by yourself.'"

Gabriella frowned. "So then, you're thinking what I'm thinking, aren't you?"

Mrs. Watson looked surprised. "And what's that, sweetie?"

"Mom," she complained. "Are you really going to make me say it?"

Mrs. Watson smirked, her tone playfully mocking. "Oh, you poor thing. Still so young and easily embarrassed." She sighed. "If you want to learn without practicing with other men, then I'll have to teach you both, naturally."

Surprisingly, I was able to maintain my composure, since I was expecting this, thanks to my fiancé bringing it up earlier. Still, this was going to be so awkward, and not just because Mrs. Rebecca was Gabriella's mom.

No, it was also because she was possibly the hottest fucking woman in the world.

And her scent was even more intoxicating than Gabriella's aroma, something I didn't think possible.

"Okay," Gabriella replied with a heavy sigh. "So how do we go about it then? And when?"

"Wow," Mrs. Watson replied. "You were really expecting this, weren't you? Neither of you even so much as flinched when I said that."

My fiancé shrugged. "I mean, it's awkward, but not the worst. And I know sex coaches are a thing, so it's kind of like that, in a way."

Her mom's brow furrowed, but she didn't respond. Instead, Mrs. Watson focused on me. "Well, I should probably get changed then, so we can try a little tonight to see how it goes. Are you fine with starting in the living room?" she wondered, speaking specifically to me.

Gabriella looked shocked. "Wait, tonight? Are you sure that's safe? And why do you need to get changed?" she asked seriously. "Does it even matter what you're wearing?"

Mrs. Watson looked at her in surprise, only for her expression to become even more shocked as something dawned on her. "Oh, pup, I think you're misunderstanding the situation. Do you think I'm going to coach you while you have sex with your man?"

Gabriella was instantly flustered and confused. "Of course, isn't that exactly what we just discussed?"

Mrs. Watson gave her a sympathetic look again. "Sweetie, I need to show you, not coach you. The only way you'll learn, without experimenting, is for you to see how it's done right."

Holy fuck!

Was this woman being serious right now?!

Gabriella's mom met my gaze, seeming amused by my own expression, still speaking to her daughter. "Besides, I'm not going to risk your life if it turns out your fiancé lacks control...fuck, I really can't believe you two are already engaged." She sighed. "But this is how it has to be if you really are set on not figuring it out on your own with random people. Because it's too dangerous to practice on people you love."

Gabriella grimaced, focusing on me. "A-Are you okay with this?" she asked hesitantly.

I was shocked by her question, but felt like I couldn't respond, my heart feeling as if it was throbbing in my throat. Because a part of me was nervous as hell, and another part of me was screaming in excitement -- this whole situation felt so wrong, and yet it felt so right.

I wanted to fuck her mom.

I wanted to fuck her mom so bad, and the situation kind of necessitated it.

And yet, I was still concerned about the backlash this might cause.

Concerned that Gabriella would end up getting jealous and resentful.

I mean, it was one thing to fuck another girl that she decided on, but this was her mom. And then, there was also the fact that I hadn't even fucked my sister yet!

Granted, if it was possible I could hurt my sister, then that was actually a good thing. In fact, the more I thought about it, the more I realized it might be a blessing that Gabriella's mom was offering to show us this kind of thing, before we did accidentally hurt someone we cared about.

Still, this was a huge deal.

I tried to clear my throat. "What are you okay with?" I asked my fiancé seriously.

She seemed surprised, glancing at her mom and then me again. "Wait, you want to do this, don't you?" she said in shock.

"I...I don't know," I admitted honestly.

Mrs. Watson sighed heavily. "You both think about sex the wrong way," she said seriously, causing us to focus on her. "Sex can be intimate, but it can also be casual, like the difference between a handshake with a stranger, versus holding hands with a lover. It can be a special passionate thing, but it can also be pure carnal pleasure, like a friendly conversation to be shared with a random person you'll never see again."

"Mom," Gabriella whined. "That's not how I view it, and that's not how I want to view it."

Mrs. Rebecca gave her daughter a stern look. "So you're saying you wouldn't enjoy watching your fiancé fuck some random hot chick?"

Gabriella's eyes widened, before she glanced away, looking embarrassed.

"You'd enjoy watching, right?" Mrs. Watson continued, seeming to already know the answer. "I mean, you've admitted as much already. And you might even want to join in, right? You'd think it was hot, and it'd turn you on, and you wouldn't have a problem with never seeing her again." She scoffed. "You understand what I'm saying, it's just that you have a preference to do it with women instead of men." Her tone abruptly softened. "Which is fine, pup. There's nothing wrong with that. And in fact, I'm sure your fiancé will love it that you're that way."

Gabriella nodded incrementally in acknowledgment, her face red.

Mrs. Watson sighed then, focusing on me, even as she continued to speak to Gabriella. "But I'm just trying to help you understand that what I do with the random men I sleep with, and what I'm going to do with your fiancé, isn't the same as the time I spend with your father. I'm shaking their hands -- a quick carnal exchange -- not intertwining our fingers as we walk down a moonlit beach. It's like a pleasant casual conversation, not us sharing our hopes, dreams, and souls with each other." She sighed. "Yes, it's a physical conversation, but not all that different from a verbal one. We're just speaking primarily with our bodies instead of our words."

I cleared my throat, feeling like I had to respond since she was looking at me. "A-And what about Mr. Watson?" I asked hesitantly, realizing he was a part of this equation.

Mrs. Rebecca shrugged. "What about him? I'm never going to invite him to watch, if that's what you're asking. This is primarily a situation that involves my daughter, which means I will absolutely keep it separate from what I do with her father. This is altogether a different beast than what I normally do, almost like a brand-new chapter to my relationship with my daughter." She paused, seeming thoughtful. "Will I tell him? Yes, of course. But he always knew that, once our daughter found a man, this might be a possibility."

"Wait," Gabriella said in shock. "Are you serious?"

"Of course I'm serious, pup. My mother, your grandmother, had sex with your father in order to teach me how to control my ability."

"What?" she said in disbelief. "But why? You were like twenty-six when you got married."

She grimaced. "It's because all I did was sleep around for almost a decade, and in all that time I never really learned how to control what I was doing. Because I didn't care to learn, since I was never with anyone for long. However, when I met your father, and decided I really liked him and wanted to keep him, I found myself in a similar situation as you. I had no control, and it was either wait to have sex for several years, while I fucked everyone else and actually tried to experiment and learn..." She sighed. "Instead of wasting time..." She sighed again. "Or, my other option was to just have my mom show me how it's done. And having her show me by using him, instead of her showing me using some random guy, was a way to let him know how serious I was about him. Because it's actually kind of a rite of passage for most descendants of succubi. A much more meaningful way of picking out a man to keep."

"And how many times did she have to show you?" Gabriella asked hesitantly.

Mrs. Watson shrugged. "Just a couple of times, with me being the one to decide it was enough, probably long before my mother would have decided. But your father is also a normal man, and I was willing to continue to experiment with strangers." She glanced at me. "Whereas your fiancé is very much not normal. I won't know what we're dealing with until we at least try a little. This could actually be even more complicated than I'm anticipating. Especially since it will be problematic if he needs to absorb the same kind of energy, because then there won't be enough to go around."

Gabriella gulped, nodding.

I was surprised my girlfriend didn't seem more reluctant, but she did seem hesitant. Thus, I decided to put my foot down, realizing I needed to do what was right, instead of what felt good in the moment.

Correction, instead of what felt fucking amazing in the moment.

"I think we need to look for an alternative solution," I replied evenly. "Because I'm not going to do this if you're not okay with it."

Both women looked at me in shock, with Gabriella quickly shaking her head. "No, it's not that, Kai," she replied, only to sigh heavily. "To be completely honest, Avery isn't the only one with a weird fetish regarding this kind of situation."

"Wait," I said in complete shock. "You mean?"

She nodded, looking embarrassed again. "Yeah, I kind of neglected to tell you that when Avery told me about her darkest secret, I made her feel better by admitting I had the same kinky fantasy."

Fuck. Now I was confused as hell.

"But you kind of seem like you're against this," I pointed out. "Which is understandable," I added.

She sighed. "It's not that. I just feel incompetent that I can't figure this out on my own, without either someone showing me or me experimenting and possibly failing a ton."

"Sweetie," Mrs. Watson said gently. "When you were first born, and I was trying to nurse you, it was difficult for you to suck at first. I had to guide you with my fingers, and even get you sucking on my finger first, before you learned you could find food from my nipples. And even then, we had to practice several times before you started doing it on your own consistently."

"Mom," Gabriella whined her cheeks flushing red, her skin turning more tan.

Mrs. Rebecca continued. "But the nurses and doctors told me that was normal. Not for all babies, but a lot of newborns need to be taught to do something as simple as eating from a tit. And when you were four and I was teaching you the alphabet, and when you were five and I was teaching you how to write, and when you turned fifteen and I started helping you learn how to drive. In all of those situations, I had to do more than just verbally tell you what to do as you tried to do it. I had to show you. I then often had to either guide you directly, such as by guiding your hand when you were learning to write. Or I had to explain as you watched, before you tried on your own." She paused. "Unfortunately, this isn't like riding a bike. It's more like monkey see, monkey do. You'll struggle to understand the concepts behind what's happening unless you watch and feel it in action. And it's important you see it done right, so you understand when you're doing it wrong and stop before you hurt someone."

Gabriella sighed heavily. "Okay," she said quietly, only to raise her voice. "I mean, obviously this has to happen, since we aren't okay with the alternatives, so let's just get on with it."

"Are you sure?" I asked seriously.

Gabriella nodded. "Yeah, and your sister will understand," she added.

"What makes you think that?" I wondered.

She sighed. "Because Serenity doesn't have a problem with you being with other women, which is why she was fine with adding Avery. Rather, the thing that makes her afraid is you deciding you don't want her anymore. It's like she said previously when we first discussed it. She always knew you might end up with someone else, and I think the idea honestly turns her on a little, but she's worried about not being one of your main women because you're too focused on other women."

I stared at her in shock. "You seriously think all this would turn my sister on? What in the world makes you think that?"

Gabriella frowned. "Well, because everything points toward her being afraid of getting replaced. She was fine with me dating you, fine that we had sex once she found out she could have you too, and even fine with adding more women to the relationship. What she's not fine with is you deciding you don't want her anymore. And as far as this kind of thing turning her on...I guess, call it a hunch?" she said uncertainly with a shrug.

"It's not a hunch," Mrs. Rebecca chimed in, prompting us both to look at her. "It's a natural gift you have. You should be able to look at any person at all, and know how to turn them on, know what kind of kinky stuff they're into, and overall know how to maximize their arousal and lust. Anyone who is within ten generations of a succubus can do it."

"Oh," Gabriella replied, glancing at me. "I guess that make sense. I certainly know what kind of stuff Kai likes, even though we haven't known each other for long."

Her mom nodded. "And we can put that skill to the test right now," she commented.

"How?" Gabriella wondered seriously.

Mrs. Watson gave an adorable smirk. "I already know exactly what outfit I'm going to put on," she replied, her smirk growing. "I want you to give your fiancé a good look, try to figure out what he might like most, and then come upstairs with me to my closet to pick my outfit out. I have no doubt you'll select what I have in mind."

Gabriella's eyes were wide, before she focused up at me, her cheeks flushing slightly. "Would you like that, Kai? Do you want me to pick out the outfit my mom is going to wear while she plays with you?"

Holy fuck!

What in the hell was happening right now? It was like they both silently agreed to go from discussing this to just making it a reality.

Fuck!

All I could do was nod, gulping audibly, feeling nervous as hell.

Gabriella giggled, only to sigh. "Okay, I think I could have some fun with this," she admitted.

Mrs. Rebecca smirked again. "I'm sure you will, pup. I know I certainly did myself, when I did this with your father. It's the only time I've enjoyed seeing him with another woman."

Gabriella groaned. "Okay mom, don't ruin the mood. I don't even want to think about dad with grandma. That's just gross."

She laughed, before holding out her hand toward her daughter. "Come on, let's go upstairs so I can get changed."

My fiancé grinned and then walked over to accept her hand, the two of them continuing to hold hands as Mrs. Watson led her daughter around the corner and up the stairs.

Holy shit.

This was really going to happen, wasn't it?

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

-

Yes, you're probably going to love the next chapter.

Also, I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my release schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Original: February 28, 2021

Submitted: March 9, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf)

12