Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 28

Story Info
Threesome with her Mom.
7k words
4.78
14.6k
33

Part 28 of the 41 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers

Innocent Devil's Harem Taboo Ch. 28 -- Threesome with her Mom.

Original: March 14, 2021

Submitted: March 23, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, incest (brother/sister), supernatural, shifter, big tits, redhead, blonde, MILF

*****

NOTE: This is the Taboo version of Innocent Devil's Harem, where Serenity is Kai's adoptive sister, and he refers to her as such. I've had quite a few people request that I upload this version again, so I decided to do so.

This version also later has HOT taboo relationships happening between other characters that are significantly less steamy in the non-taboo version compared to this one.

Hope you enjoy!

*****

- CHAPTER 28 -

Feeling a little dizzy by this surreal situation, I decided to sit down on one of the extremely comfy L-shaped leather sectional sofas, enjoying how nice it was when I sank right into the cushion. And damn, the cushions were so wide it was almost like a small bed. I could easily sleep with Gabriella in my arms on this couch, not even needing to be overly squished together, even if that was part of the fun.

In the meantime, I listened to Gabriella giggling upstairs with her mom, realizing she was sincerely getting into this, now that she'd decided it was what we were going to do.

Because my part-succubus girlfriend, technically fiancé, only had one of two options.

Either she needed to experiment a ton with other guys in order to learn how to control the type of energy she was absorbing when she had sex.

Or she had to watch her mom fucking me, so she could see how it was done correctly. And even then, she'd still have to practice, but the learning curve would be significantly less, and she should be able to practice with me and my other women, including Avery and my older sister.

But fuck, was this really going to happen?

Was I really about to fuck my girlfriend's mother?

From the noises I was hearing upstairs, as I listened to Mrs. Watson -- who insisted I call her Rebecca -- slip off her green silk nightie and begin putting on something crinkly, I knew it really was about to happen.

Fuck, what was she putting on?

Latex?

Maybe vinyl?

I didn't know, but holy shit she wasn't kidding when she said she knew exactly the kind of thing I would like. Granted, I would have been perfectly fine with what she was wearing, suspecting that underneath her fluffy black robe, seeing her in her green silk nightie would have been heavenly. Especially since she had huge tits with no bra, combined with being just as thin as her daughter.

Really, I'd already seen Gabriella in a similar electric blue nightie the previous evening when we officially got engaged, and so I could vividly imagine how amazing it was considering they almost had the same proportions.

But unlike Gabriella, her mother had a ton of experience, and while I was thankful my girlfriend didn't really have any experience, I also found her mom's experience as hot as hell. Maybe it was because I was alright with this being casual?

Either way, just remembering that she'd allegedly fucked two guys the previous night, and was about to fuck me too, was giving me a raging hard-on like I'd never had before.

And then there was her vibrant red hair that naturally fell into heavy curls.

Fuck it was so hot.

Fuck, why did I want this so bad? Did I have a mom complex or something?

Was I that into MILF's?

I mean, I loved that my sister was five years older than me, and I loved that Gabriella was two years older than me.

But holy fuck, now that I thought about it, did I love that Avery's mother was a mom, and fuck did I absolutely love that Gabriella's mom was about to play with me.

I felt like I was going to have a panic attack when I finally heard them coming down, surprised when Gabriella appeared first, still dressed in her previous outfit -- simple faded jeans and a t-shirt -- but her expression was full of lust. She was also fully transformed, even if that only meant her skin was tan and her hair was more vibrant red.

And she looked even more passionate when she saw that I was likewise transformed, with me nearly trembling I was so nervous as I sat more upright on the couch.

I heard Mrs. Rebecca laugh, having stopped just out of sight. "You feel that, pup? You can sense his lust, right?"

Gabriella only nodded, gently biting her lower lip as she stared at me.

"That's the kind of lust you get from an inexperienced young man, about to do something he never thought he'd ever get to do. It's also the lust from someone about to partake in one of their deepest fantasies." She paused, her tone shifting, becoming a tad somber. "Unfortunately, this kind of lust isn't easy to replicate in the same person over and over. However, there are certainly other ways to come close. For now, the most important thing to note is that this kind of lust is more than enough to feast on, and that there's absolutely no danger of us hurting him, even if we both indulge ourselves in this energy."

Oh fuck.

A threesome?

A threesome with my girlfriend and her mom?

Mrs. Rebecca giggled softly as she undoubtedly felt my lust surge even more. "Okay, pup. Now I want you to pay attention to his lust as it oscillates, since it will undoubtedly rise and fall incrementally. You need to learn to fine-tune it yourself, but for now I want you to just pay attention as I work it. Okay?"

Gabriella nodded, still focusing intently on me, her full lips parted as her breathing became more heavy. "O-Okay, I'm paying attention," she whispered.

"Good," her mom replied, sounding amused. She then stepped around the corner, revealing her outfit.

My jaw dropped.

Aesthetically, her outfit was simple, a crotchless latex bodysuit with an opening for her huge pornstar tits.

However, seeing her fully covered one minute, and suddenly having her heavy plump tits just completely exposed to me like this, never mind the fact that she wasn't wearing anything to cover up her shaved pussy, it was all just too much.

Because it was a very powerful statement, a very raw gesture that screamed, 'You and I are going to fuck, just to fuck.'

Unlike the fluffy robe she'd been wearing, the shiny black latex hugged her thighs, her hips, her waist, all like a second skin, and she was physically phenomenal -- the epitome of sexuality.

Truly, I could see how it was a gift to fuck this woman, even if just once.

And even though I knew she was married, and even though I knew she was doing this to teach her daughter how to control the type of energy she absorbed, at the same time I felt overwhelmed to know that, in this moment, in the most carnal way possible, she was mine and I was hers to enjoy.

There was nothing long-term here. No commitment.

Just raw passionate sex.

The only goal to feel the most pleasure possible.

I was literally her boy-toy right now.

And I felt more lust raging through my body than I'd ever felt before.

As she began approaching me, her pace as casual as this sexual encounter, she came right up to me and then stopped, staring down at me with nearly as much passion and lust as I was feeling. From this angle, I felt like all I could see was her massive dark areola surrounding her hard nipples, everything framed in shiny black, topped with her curly red hair.

"I'm going to enjoy this, cutie," she whispered, slowly lifting up one knee to the couch as she inched closer. "I'm going to enjoy fucking my daughter's man."

Gulping, I focused down at her exposed pussy, likewise framed by shiny latex, my heart racing to have the most intimate part of her body right there to see. I felt mesmerized by her toned lower belly, her skin perfectly smooth all the way down to her swollen lips, the juicy folds begging to swallow up my throbbing cock.

I was afraid she was going to be a tease, but when I uncontrollably reached up to put my hand on her thigh, I was relieved when she let me, reaching out to cup my cheek as I ran my fingers across the wrinkles created from her posture, overwhelmed by how warm it was from her body heat.

When I didn't look back up, she reached for my chin, gently tilting my face toward her, making it so I could just barely see her full lips past her huge tits at this angle.

"Do you want your girl's mommy to fuck you?" she wondered, her tone thick with lust.

I couldn't speak. All I could do was nod.

"Do you want her to watch?" she continued.

I nodded again.

"Me too," she whispered, her emerald eyes passionate. "Let me teach my little girl how to properly fuck a man." She smirked. "Or maybe I should call you a boy. My little boy. You certainly are young enough to be my son."

I gulped, reaching down to unbutton my pants as I kicked off my shoes, desperately hoping she didn't chastise me for pulling my cock out. But I wanted to fuck her so bad. I didn't even care about foreplay. I just wanted to be buried deep in her pussy.

Shockingly, she didn't complain, even as I got my pants and boxers past my knees and began kicking them off too, my bare ass now against the leather cushion.

I then glanced over when I saw motion in the corner of my eye, watching as Gabriella began tugging off her pants, followed by her shirt, only to slowly sit down next to me on the couch, wearing only her bra and panties, staring intently at my leaking cock, her entire face flushed a deep red, even despite her transformed tan.

"Fuck him, mom," she whispered. "Let him put is cock in you."

"I will, pup," she said reassuringly, gently easing her hot snatch lower. "I will right now. There's no need to wait. He's already well past ready. Watch closely."

Gabriella nodded, but all I could focus on was those swollen pussy lips inching closer to my throbbing head.

Instantly, I sucked in a sharp breath as she made contact, trying desperately to keep my hips still as I watched her juicy lips begin to consume me, to swallow me up whole. Fuck, she was so wet, her pussy so open, ready to accept my cock with no resistance at all.

Mrs. Rebecca then leaned forward slightly, getting her exposed tits in my face as she carefully grabbed a hold of the back of the couch, easing her other knee up.

I sucked in another ragged breath as she straightened herself again, with me focusing down again as my entire shaft continued to disappear inside of Gabriella's mom, the warm pressure the most phenomenal thing I'd ever felt in my life.

Her mom then reached up to cup my cheek again as she sat down fully, with my hands desperately rubbing up and down her latex-clad thighs now as I literally swam in lust and raw passion.

"Good boy," she whispered, giving me an affectionate look. "You are behaving so well. Want me to reward you by letting you nurse on my tits while I fuck you?"

"Y-Yes please," I whimpered, completely overwhelmed.

She gave me a warm smile. "But first, how about a little kiss?"

I nodded, only to be shocked when Gabriella leaned over, abruptly grabbing my face from her mom and planting a passionate kiss on my lips. I then moaned uncontrollably as Mrs. Rebecca began slowly easing up on my cock, starting to gently rock in little motions as Gabriella thrust her tongue in my mouth, my girlfriend's heavy tits against my chest while her mom's pussy massaged and squeezed my cock.

After a few seconds, my girlfriend then pulled away and placed her hand behind my head, urging me forward to her mom's tits, with one of the woman's nipples suddenly against my lips.

"Nurse on my mom," Gabriella whispered passionately. "Suck her tit."

I moaned as I sucked Mrs. Rebecca's huge nipple into my mouth, shivering when Gabriella began kissing the side of my neck, her hot breath making tremors run down my spine, her bare skin against my arm, due to her being only in her bra and underwear.

I then gripped Mrs. Watson's latex-clad thighs firmly as I felt my girlfriend shift her weight, beginning to climb behind me, prompting me to instead wrap my arms around her mom's thin latex-clad waist as I scooted forward so she could squeeze between me and the leather cushion. Gabriella then wiggled her butt down all the way, grinding her snatch into my lower back as she reached underneath my shirt to begin feeling my chest, all while continuing to passionately kiss the back of my neck.

"Ah, you're such a good boy," Mrs. Watson purred, affectionately brushing my white hair with her fingers while I sucked on her tit, continuing to slowly rock on my cock, her pussy hugging my shaft tightly. "And such a good sucker," she added. "I can't wait to have you suck on my clit sometime."

I only nodded in agreement, unable to believe how warm and wet her pussy was, desperately hoping to be able to suck on her swollen folds soon.

"Okay, pup," she then whispered, continuing to stroke my hair. "He's not going to last much longer, so pay close attention. This is a lot of lust, so it's okay if you want to try to taste some of it too, but focus on what I'm doing. Toward the end, you should begin to sense his other forms of energy, including his lifeforce. Be careful you don't touch it, but I just want you to sense that it's there, so you know what to avoid."

Gabriella pulled away just enough to speak, her breath hot against my neck, her hips continuing to grind incrementally into my lower back. "O-Okay, but how will I know?" she wondered hesitantly.

"You feel his lust, right? You feel how raw and sweet it tastes?"

Gabriella nodded, planting another kiss on the back of my neck that sent yet another wave of chills throughout my body. All the while my cock felt like it was going to explode, beginning to almost hurt it was so swollen and hard.

"His lifeforce is thicker and more heavy in comparison. It's like the difference between drinking orange juice, which has no fiber to hold back the taste, versus eating a juicy orange that you have to work on to get the sweetness out. There's more substance to lifeforce."

"Okay," she replied, her breathing ragged, only for her to moan as she spoke to me. "Oh baby, I love you so much," she whispered. "Fuck my mom for me. Cum in her pussy. Fill my mommy's pussy for me, baby."

"Oh fuck," I gasped, turning my mouth away from her mom's tit, feeling her heavy warmth pressed against my cheek.

"It's okay, baby boy," Mrs. Watson whispered affectionately. "You can cum in me. This pussy is all yours right now, and you can fill me right up." She then pressed forward, pushing me more into Gabriella as she grabbed my face to tilt my head back more, finally bending forward to press her full lips against mine, shoving her warm tongue in my mouth.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as she shoved her pussy down one last time, my cock exploding into her tight snatch, my own hips jutting upward uncontrollably.

Unexpectedly, Mrs. Watson moaned into my mouth too, only to gasp as she pulled away. "Oh my God. Oh my God, you're cum is so warm. Oh shit, you're..." She bit her bottom lip, her eyes fluttering closed as she urgently pressed her lips down on mine, beginning to bounce roughly on my wet shaft as if she was suddenly having her own surge of arousal. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum. Oh shit, your cock feels so good! Baby boy, you feel so good! Oh my God. Oh fuck. Oh fuck!"

She screamed, arching her head backward as she shoved her tits in my face, only to groan even louder when I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, holding on tightly around her waist as she continued to bounce on my cock, her heavy red curls bouncing with her.

"Holy fuck, please don't stop," she moaned. "Please never stop. Oh God. Oh my God!"

I grabbed her juicy latex-clad ass when she began twitching, forcing her down on my cock again when she thrust her arm out to support herself on the back of the couch while wrapping her other around my head.

"Oh fuck, baby, what are you doing to me?!" she exclaimed, only to make the most guttural orgasm noise I'd ever heard in my life. "FUHHH! FUCK!"

Instantly, her knees clamped shut on my hips and she thrust all her weight downward, fully burying my cock again so I couldn't easily move her anymore, her entire body trembling like she was spasming.

"Oh my God," she gasped, abruptly bending down in search of my lips. "Mmmm," she continued to moan as she stuck her tongue in my mouth, beginning to passionately make-out with me.

"Too heavy," Gabriella whispered, shimmying her weight slightly to the side.

I quickly leaned forward a little, taking her mom with me as she continued to desperately kiss me, reaching up with one of my hands to grab her huge exposed tit, feeling her hard nipple against my palm, all while I kept my other wrapped around her thin waist, running my fingers and thumb across the slick shiny latex, listening to it crinkle slightly against my touch.

Rather than feeling satisfied, I felt like Gabriella's mom and I were even more desperate now, passionately kissing like I'd never kissed anyone before. And when my girlfriend began kissing me on the neck again, continuing to grind her snatch into my lower back with more effort, pressing her heavy tits against my shoulders, I reached down to grab Mrs. Watson's juicy latex-clad ass a second time, lifting her just incrementally off my cock.

"Oh fuck," she hissed against my lips, only for her tone to become more desperate. "Are you going to fuck me again, baby boy? Are you going to fill me with your cum again? Please be a good boy and give me that pleasure one more time. Just one more time, baby. This pussy is all yours."

I moaned into her mouth as I began feeling her juicy latex-clad ass more intently, since she was starting to bounce on her own again, rubbing my fingertips down her thighs and then moving to her hips, followed by her latex-clad waist.

Oh fuck, she had the perfect waist, the perfect hips, the perfect everything.

And her pussy was so juicy, so wet, so plump and eager to swallow my cock.

I continued to rock my head desperately with hers as she rode my shaft, our lips and tongues passionately interlocking, with us beginning to get into a perfect rhythm together as I started thrusting my hips in sync.

"Oh God, baby," she whimpered, pulling away to affectionately look at me as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Oh my God, I want you so bad. I want to fuck you so bad. Please fuck me, baby boy. Please cum in me."

She met my lips again before I could even think about responding, moaning louder as she bounced on my cock, growing more and more aggressive every second.

My head began to swim again as my cock throbbed, feeling like I was having a mini-orgasm, my shaft spasming before it unexpectedly began building up in full force. I'd never gotten there twice in a row so close together, having no idea if my ability to regenerate quickly made it possible to do so, but all that mattered right now was I was about to cum again.

"Mmmm!" I moaned into her lips as I shot my load a second time, whimpering from the overwhelming pleasure I got from filling her again.

"Oh yes. Please baby," she gasped. "Oh baby boy, fuck yes. Fuck yes! Oh my God! I'm going to cum again! Oh my God. Baby! UHHHH!" She screamed even louder, a shrill of pure pleasure as her entire body began twitching all over again.

Not wanting to squish Gabriella this time, I tried to keep my posture more rigid, even as her mom trembled in my arms, her heavy tits pressed against my face now as she wrapped her arms tightly around my head.

"Oh fuck," Gabriella gasped, still grinding against my back. "I need to cum too. I'm so close," she whimpered, desperately kissing the back of my neck again as she felt my flat chest in the front. "Oh Kai, you fucked my mom. Oh baby, you made my mom cum so hard. Please let me cum too. Oh fuck, please let me cum too," she begged. "Oh FUCK!" she exclaimed, her entire body jerking forward into me, only for her hips to begin uncontrollably thrusting as well. "Oh mom, it's so good!" she nearly yelled. "There's so much of it!"

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers
12