Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Rebecca took a ragged breath, seeming more focused now. "Pay attention to the different flavors and textures, pup. Try to make the distinction."

I felt her nod against my neck, even as her hips thrust into me again. "I can feel it." She then sighed in relieve, only to start sounding emotional. "And I didn't touch his lifeforce. Oh, thank God I didn't touch his lifeforce," she sobbed.

"It's okay, sweetie. He probably would have been fine even if you did. Might have gotten a little sick, but he would have recovered."

Gabriella only whimpered, holding me tightly now as she sobbed against my upper back, seeming to fall apart at the realization that she hadn't hurt me at all. And maybe my soreness the first time was truly caused by her, possibly from her sucking out my physical energy, but she hadn't touched the one thing that could permanently harm me if she sucked too much of it.

She hadn't touched my lifeforce.

But fuck, I didn't know what to do now.

After that second orgasm, now it seemed as if reality was settling in again, and my cock being buried in Mrs. Watson's pussy felt much more like a handshake instead of an intimate intertwining of the fingers, similar to how she said. And it wasn't because anything physical had changed, but simply because of how Gabriella's mom just spoke to my girlfriend.

She was instructing her, teaching her, accomplishing the purpose for why we were doing this in the first place.

And I desperately wanted it to be more difficult than she was making it sound.

Because I wanted to do this again.

And again.

I wanted to experience this carnal pleasure as much as possible.

"We have to do this again," Gabriella unexpectedly sobbed, as if she was having a similar train of thought, holding me tightly. "I need more of this."

"We will, pup. Trust me, we will. Honestly, you won't be able to learn as much when there's so much lust like this. I didn't even have to do much, unlike with more experienced men. And either way, I definitely haven't had my fill yet."

Oh hell yes!

Hell yes!

Mrs. Watson then sighed heavily. "I've never...Oh fuck, I've never..." She sucked in a deep breath, and then pulled away to look down at me, her huge nipples right in my face as she gently cupped my cheek and stared down at me affectionately. "I don't know what's different about you, baby boy, but that was unbelievably breathtaking. You are unbelievably breathtaking. And I learned something very interesting just now."

"W-What's that?" I asked hesitantly, my hands slipping down to feel the heated latex on her thighs.

"If you are truly part-incubus, then you are feeding on something similar to lust, but it's not lust. It's more like passion, which I normally wouldn't suggest is any different, but baby you made me so passionate when you cummed in me. And I felt you absorbing that passion much like my daughter and I absorb lust."

"So then, I guess that means we aren't competing for the same energy?" I considered hesitantly.

She nodded, her heavy red curls bouncing slightly, her emerald eyes affectionate. "That's exactly right, baby boy. Or at least, you specifically aren't competing for the same energy. I honestly have no sexual experience with anyone else supposedly part-incubus, and you're the first one I've met who wasn't immediately repulsive." She smiled warmly, gently stroking her thumb across my cheek. "No, your lifeforce is beautiful, and you are beautiful."

I cleared my throat, deciding to change subjects to what she just said previously. "Umm, I didn't even feel like I was absorbing anything."

"Which is why we'll do this again," she replied with a nod. "Although, if you are somehow forcing women to feel passionate when you have your own orgasm, then it's unlikely there is ever any danger of you accidentally tapping into their lifeforce, but being unaware of what you're doing is the very thing that can make it dangerous."

I nodded in agreement, more than happy to experience this again. "Please teach me," I whispered.

"I will, baby boy," she promised, cupping my cheek affectionately again. "Or, I'll at least do my best. I'll have to put some thought into trying to figure out how to help you even begin to sense it, if you can't already."

I nodded, excited to know she was going to try to come up with a lesson plan for this.

A fucking sex lesson plan.

Yes, please!

She could be my teacher any day!

"S-So now what?" I wondered hesitantly, feeling like the mood was completely drained now, even though I was still rock hard inside her.

She smirked. "You want some more of this, don't you?" she said playfully.

I nodded urgently, causing her to giggle.

"Alright," she said, amusement in her tone. "Let me think. So many fun things we could do..."

"Mom, suck his cock," Gabriella pleaded. "His cum is amazing."

"Oh really?" Mrs. Rebecca said playfully. "We'll have to see about that. I love cum, but I'm not sure I'd call it amazing. Only very good."

She began easing herself up then, only for me to desperately grab her hips, wanting to hold her down.

She looked at me in surprise, and then gave me a half-affectionate, half-chastising look. "Now baby, I can't exactly suck on your cock if it's buried in my pussy. You've behaved very well up until this point. Keep behaving and I'll be sure you won't regret it."

I nodded, letting go of her hips as Gabriella unexpectedly began tugging on my shirt, trying to get it up over my head while her mom slipped fully off my cock. My girlfriend then tossed the article of clothing to the side, leaving me completely naked now as she wrapped her arms around my chest and squeezed me even tighter, pulling me back more heavily against her.

My cum was dripping out of Mrs. Watson's pussy in thick white globs all over the leather couch between my legs and even on the marble flooring. However, Mrs. Rebecca didn't seem to pay it any mind as she knelt down on her knees, showing off all of her shiny latex-clad back as she leaned forward to slurp my cum right off the leather cushion.

Her emerald eyes widened in sincere surprise. "Oh my God," she exclaimed. She focused on me in shock. "Baby boy, what in the hell do you eat? Your cum is so sweet and thick, it's like that candy Gabby loves so much."

"I know," Gabriella whimpered. "It's so good. I really want a taste."

"Maybe in a minute, pup," her mom replied, grabbing my cock at the base as she leaned forward. "You get this forever, so you have plenty of time to taste this." She then ran her tongue along my shaft, tasting both of our juices, her fluffy curly red hair all over my thighs as she began sucking on my head, her heavy tits brushing up against my knees.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, leaning back more into my girlfriend as I reached out to run my fingers through her mom's hair. "Oh fuck, Mrs. Rebecca, that feels so good."

She made an amused sound in her throat, probably at my insistent at continuing to use 'Mrs.,' but didn't say anything as she slowly pushed downward to engulf my cock all the way down to the base.

Oh fuck, my head was at the back of her throat! It felt so amazing!

I tried to focus down on her thin back, my eyes roaming over the shiny black latex, mesmerized by her thin shoulder blades, my lust resurging as I saw how her hips widened, noticing how sexy her ass was, feeling even more excited by the small portion of her crack I could see from the opening in the bodysuit.

Oh fuck, she was so hot.

Her scent, her body, her experience, her age.

I loved everything about her.

I wanted this hot MILF to play with me forever. I didn't want it to stop.

"I'm getting close again," I whispered, unable to believe I was really about to cum for the third time, one of my hands reaching down to squeeze Gabriella's bare thigh, her tan skin silky smooth, feeling her hips gyrate slightly against my lower back again.

My girlfriend then resumed kissing me on the neck, before angling herself slightly to the side to look over my shoulder at her mom engulfing my cock. "Oh fuck, mom," she whispered. "That's so hot." She moaned. "Oh fuck, that's so fucking hot, mom." She kissed me on the neck again, only to whisper to me. "Oh baby, you and my mom are so hot together. Please cum in her mouth. Let my mom taste how yummy you are." She moaned again. "Please baby. Please fill her mouth with your sticky cum."

"Fuck," I hissed as I began reaching my peak. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I exploded in her mouth, with her initially looking up at me with an obvious grin touching her emerald eyes, only for Mrs. Watson's eyes to fluttered closed as my cum filled her. She then gulped loudly several times, her brow furrowed as she began sucking in sharp breaths from her nose.

Finally, she pulled away, her eyes looking drugged as she started breathing even more heavily.

"Oh my God," she whispered, her face visibly flushing. "Holy fuck, you're going to make me cum again. Oh God, what is this surge of passion?" She looked up at me, her gaze suddenly desperate and pleading, her cheeks growing even more rosy. "Baby boy, what are you? How are you making me feel so good? How is this--"

Her words cut off as she abruptly ducked her head, gasping for air.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed between my knees, her entire body tensing. "It won't stop building. Oh fuck! I need you to fuck me again! I need you to hold me, baby boy!" She abruptly sat up then, her arms trembling as she pushed herself up to her feet, her legs shaking as she twisted around and aimed to sit on me, her juicy ass suddenly all I could see. "Please," she begged as she reached down for my cock to hold it still while she rested her swollen folds on it again. "Please hold me baby," she repeated desperately.

I groaned as she began sinking down, watching my cock disappear between her crack, quickly wrapping my arms around her waist, one of my hands grabbing a huge heavy tit as her pussy swallowed my cock.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, leaning back more heavily into me. "Oh fuck, baby! Please kiss my neck!"

Unwrapping one arm around her, I reached up to brush her vibrant curly red hair over her latex-clad shoulder, with her reaching up to help pull it out of the way as I pressed my lips to the back of her neck, feeling the smooth latex against my chin, beginning to plant gentle kisses on her silky skin.

She gasped, reaching for my hand now and pulling it down between her legs, placing my fingers over her clit. I began rubbing obediently, knowing it was what she wanted, causing her to reach up to ensure my other hand was firmly gripping her tit, squeezing together with me.

"Oh baby boy, you even know what you're doing. Oh fuck, I love this so much!" she gasped, incrementally sliding on my shaft as I teased her clit. "Oh shit, baby, I love you so much! You're so beautiful, you're so perfect, and you feel so good. Oh my God, this passion! I've never felt so passionate in my entire life. It feels so good it almost hurts." She sniffled then, sucking in a ragged breath, as she leaned even more heavily into me. "Oh God, baby boy. This build up is so perfect it's making me cry. Oh fuck, I'm really going to cum again. Oh shit, and this one is even better than the last two. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK!"

She screamed as she pressed heavily into me, my own tense posture the only reason why it wasn't crushing Gabriella, who was now grinding against me fervently as well, my lower back soaked in her juices at this point as it leaked through her panties.

"Oh mom," my girlfriend whimpered, reaching around to grab her mother's latex-clad hips, like she was trying to force her mom to begin riding my cock again. "Oh mom, that was so beautiful. Please keep fucking my man. Please don't stop."

Mrs. Watson was trembling in my arms, still sounding a little emotional as she took in deep ragged breaths. "Oh sweetie, I'm not sure that I..." She sucked in a sharp breath as I teased her clit, only to gasp. "Oh my God, no way. No fucking way." She moaned. "Oh baby, these orgasms are too strong. I'm already going to be so sore tomorrow, and..." She sucked in another sharp breath. "Oh fuck, I think I need to take you upstairs to my bedroom, so I can at least lay down." She gasped. "Oh my God, you feel so fucking good. How do you feel so fucking good?"

"Mom, just one more time," Gabriella begged. "I'm so close. I need to feel him make you cum again. It makes me so fucking wet."

Mrs. Watson could only whimper as I continued to tease her clit, my cock buried in her swollen folds, with me feeling shocked to realize my own climax was starting to build again.

And with it, there was a shift in my mindset, suddenly feeling desperate to assert myself over Gabriella's mom.

Without even thinking it through, I stopped teasing her clit long enough to wrap both arms around her waist, scooting her sideways with me as I tilted her over, making sure my cock stayed buried in her while we changed positions.

"Oh God, baby," Mrs. Watson exclaimed, figuring out what I was aiming for. She quickly shifted her weight to her hands and knees, spreading her legs far apart to keep her ass at the perfect level, all while I knelt on the leather cushions, one of my feet resting on the floor, my wet lower back feeling cool to the exposed air.

I was planning on fucking her from behind, but no sooner had I gotten in position than Gabriella was literally trying to climb up my bare back, attempting to continue to grind her pussy against me as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders to press her heavy tits against my back.

"Mom, flip around," she begged, clearly desperate to get into a better position for herself.

Mrs. Watson glanced back briefly, her face flushed, her eyes partially unfocused, before she quickly pulled off my cock entirely and then flopped around onto her back, spreading her latex-clad knees, the light shimmering off the shiny material.

Oh fuck, her toned stomach was so hot, the black latex taut and wrinkly at the same time as she tensed and curled slightly to readjust herself. And there was something so raw and sexual about her huge exposed tits.

Her gaze focused on me then as she held out her arms like she was offering a hug. "Come to mommy, baby boy. Make me cum again."

I quickly leaned forward and positioned my hands next to her sides as I shifted my weight, leaving Gabriella behind briefly as her mom wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a passionate kiss. My cock met her swollen folds in the same motion, and instantly I was buried deep inside her again, her wet warmth swallowing me up.

She moaned into my mouth, even as Gabriella started literally climbing on top of me this time, her panties now pulled down as I felt her bare pussy rub against my back again.

Oh fuck, I was literally being sandwiched by two of the hottest women in existence.

We were making pancakes right now, and it felt so fucking amazing!

"Oh God, fuck me," Mrs. Watson exclaimed as I began thrusting my hips, her knees pressing against my body just enough that I could feel my skin glide across the shiny material, her tits bouncing against my chest. "Oh my God, I thought foreplay was always the best part of sex, but this is something else entirely. Normal people can't fuck like this. I've never fucked like this. Every time I think I'm done, its like your cum reenergizes my passion." She gasped, her eyes fluttering closed as she moaned again. "Oh fuck, I don't know if I can handle this. Oh fuck, it's too good."

"You can do it, mom," Gabriella urged, really beginning to gyrate roughly against me. "I'm so close. Just one more time. Please, just one more time, mom."

"I'm close," I gasped, feeling overwhelmed all over again as if I was about to cum in this MILF for the first time. "Oh fuck, I'm so close. Fuck!"

The moment I cummed, both Gabriella and her mom screamed at the same time, both of them tensing and twitching, with my girlfriend uncontrollably grinding her pussy into me as her mom half-moaned, half-sobbed beneath me.

"Oh my God, it's so good. Oh shit, it's so fucking good!" Mrs. Watson whimpered. "Ugh, the passion is hitting me all over again. Oh fuck baby, I love you so much! I want you so much! Oh my God, my chest is so warm, my heart feels so full right now."

"Oh mom, that was so wonderful," my girlfriend gasped, her body more limp now on top of me. "Holy shit, that was so perfect." She kissed me on the back of the neck. "Oh baby, you're so perfect. I'm so glad we did this. I'm so glad we're going to do this again. Thank you so much for fucking my mom."

I was actually a little out of breath myself, just from straining so hard to get that last orgasm out, but all it took was meeting Mrs. Watson's gaze and suddenly her lips were on mine, both of us passionately making-out as we sucked in sharp breaths through our noses.

Oh shit her tits felt so great against my bare chest, her pussy felt so amazing as it throbbed around my cock. I wanted to keep thrusting in her, but could tell she was really done now. So instead, we shared the most intimate moment of my life as I made-out with this sexy woman, kissing passionately as her daughter planted her own kisses on my neck and shoulder.

All the while, my cock throbbed within her perfect swollen folds, tensing repeatedly in response to the warmth and pressure holding me tightly.

Finally, after what felt like forever, I pulled away, feeling like I was swimming in their combined maple syrup aroma and lust. "Mrs. Rebecca," I whispered. "Is it okay if I say I love you?"

She looked up at me affectionately, her emerald gaze passionate. "Oh honey, I'd be devastated if you didn't. I love you so much, baby boy. You've given me the most amazing experience of my entire life. Now kiss me some more, baby. I'm far from done with you this evening."

I obeyed without hesitation, passionately meeting her lips as I began slowly thrusting my cock again, feeling her moan into my mouth as her own hips tensed to readjust the angle. I didn't even care if I had another orgasm at this point, because right now all that mattered was this intimate act of lovemaking, the amazing overwhelming climax no longer the goal.

The intimacy was everything, and in this moment fucking Gabriella's mom was my sole focus, even as my girlfriend moaned on top of me, equally aroused by what her man and mother were doing underneath her.

It was perfect, and I sincerely didn't want it to end anytime soon.

Unfortunately, all things had to come to an end, even if for a short time.

And thankfully, I was confident it would only be for a short time.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my release schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Original: March 14, 2021

Submitted: March 23, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf)

12