Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, can you sense the stone in my car?" I wondered in surprise.

She nodded. "I'm afraid so, dear."

"Then, let me run outside and back my car up further down the driveway. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Surprisingly, she didn't complain, simply nodding as she took a sip of her mug.

Backing up the car was easy enough, so I was out and then back inside within a minute, having a seat at the table across from Michelle.

"Thank you, honey," she whispered, seeming much more relaxed.

"Thank you," I replied sincerely. "Although, I'm curious if you have any idea why you can feel something bad from it. Like, any idea why it's only you?"

She shook her head. "No, and I've been thinking about that myself. My daughter also didn't sense anything at all, so I've got no clue why it's just me." She sighed. "However, I know I'm not imagining it. Whatever I'm feeling is very real."

"Yeah, definitely," I agreed. "Obviously it must be real if it's enough to make you sick."

She grimaced. "I'm really sorry you had to see me like that. I'm sure it was revolting."

"Not at all," I replied gently. "Honestly, I would have offered to hold your hair back myself if I'd thought of it."

She gave me a small smile. "Thank you, honey. That's really sweet."

I nodded. "So now what?" I wondered, just trying to get an idea of where her thoughts were on the future.

She sighed. "Well, after talking with my daughter, and after seeing that little display just now, I'm thinking she might not be able to handle going back to school on Monday."

I nodded, assuming she was referring to Gabriella smacking Avery's ass and making her shift instantly. Granted, that was unlikely to happen at school, but if a random guy did end up doing that to her, and it made her pissed, no doubt she'd end up having a similar reaction.

And then the cat would be out of the bag.

I didn't know if I could compel men at this point, so if there was even just one guy involved, then there was definitely almost no way to keep this a secret. And I didn't exactly want to resort to murder to ensure silence, even if us being exposed could mean our own lives were at risk.

No doubt there would be people who wanted to kill us off simply because of the nature of our existence. It kind of made me wonder how other supernatural people got by, since there were undoubtedly others like me and Gabriella both. But then again, most people assumed the supernatural didn't exist, and just kind of shrugged off unexplainable things.

Like the fact that Michelle miraculously recovered in the hospital.

Certainly, they didn't get a chance to run more tests, which meant they weren't aware she didn't even have broken bones anymore, but even still, all the medical staff were just like 'Huh, that's weird,' and then shrugged it off as if it wasn't the first time they'd seen or heard about something unusual like that happen.

Or they at least thought that her 'miraculous recovery' was temporary, which was why the doctor was so reluctant to discharge her. But either way, Michelle wasn't their patient anymore, and if she was going to end up back in the hospital, she might get admitted to a different hospital. Which meant, not seeing her again didn't necessarily mean much to them.

It wasn't like it confirmed a miracle.

And the medical staff would go on their merry way, forgetting all about her as they focused on all their other sick patients. So I supposed it wasn't too difficult to keep it a secret, so long as true exposure was handled appropriately.

"Makes sense," I agreed, when Michelle didn't continue, regarding Avery not going back to school.

She sighed heavily, taking another sip of her coffee.

"You doing alright?" I wondered sincerely.

She looked at me in surprise. "Oh. Yeah, I'm fine, honey. Honestly, I feel great physically, only a little gross after being around that stone again. And I guess I'm a little stressed about divorcing my husband, but that's nothing new. I've been stressed about the situation for a while now."

I nodded, cautious as I probed for more information. "What about the divorce is stressful?" I asked hesitantly, hoping I didn't sound callous or inconsiderate. "Are you worried about having to sell the house or something?"

She shook her head. "No, when we got married, my parents made me sign a prenup that ensured that any money that they gave me would be solely mine. In hindsight, I can see the wisdom in it, even though I was pissed about it at the time." She sighed. "But my husband and I couldn't afford the kind of wedding I wanted, and they wouldn't agree to pay for it unless I signed the papers."

I nodded slowly. "And a prenup is what exactly?" I asked hesitantly.

She looked at me in surprise again. "Oh, I'm sorry, dear. Of course you probably wouldn't know. I know I certainly didn't when I was your age. It's a prenuptial agreement, which is a legal contract signed before marriage outlining certain legal rights during the marriage, as well as what happens if there is ever a divorce. It can cover a lot of things actually, and can be a smart thing to do if two people aren't financially equal, because it ensures both parties are entering the marriage for the right reasons, and aren't just going to divorce for money in a year."

I nodded in acknowledgment. "Not sure I'd want to sign something like that," I admitted.

"Which is perfectly fine," Michelle said reassuringly. "I'd venture to say that your situation is much different than most. My daughter would certainly never want to leave you, your girlfriend certainly wouldn't either, and of course there's your older sister. I'm afraid I don't think you can marry all of them legally, but I wouldn't be concerned with any of them divorcing you."

I glanced away, still feeling myself kind of embarrassed to have her know about my relationship situation. Because, well, she really did feel like a mom -- even if she looked young enough for her oldest kid to be a toddler, not my age -- and I could easily imagine her scolding me like a mom.

Really, she kind of did scold me earlier, but that was out of concern for my safety.

Nevertheless, she'd been very demanding about making me let go of that black stone.

"So anyway," she continued. "Technically, filing the divorce paperwork and going through that headache will actually be very simple. I'll keep the house, I'll keep my investments, and he'll just be left with his job, personal savings, and his new little slut." She frowned. "However, it still makes me feel stressed. We were together for basically twenty years, and now it's just over like that."

"Sorry," I whispered, seeing it really was hard for her.

She shook her head. "There's no reason you should feel sorry, honey. I wouldn't even have the luxury of feeling stressed if not for you. And I'm sure I'll find happiness again once this is all behind me."

I frowned, wondering if she was referring to moving on in the romance department.

Shit.

I wanted her, but I wasn't going to turn into my worst nightmare. I wasn't going to become someone who literally made a woman be with me. No, she'd be free to choose, and if she chose to be with a different guy, then I was just going to stomach it and focus on what I did have -- which was three amazing hot women, all eager to please me.

And a hot MILF that I couldn't wait to fuck again.

So really, there shouldn't be any reason to complain that I couldn't have a second MILF.

I cleared my throat. "Well, if you ever need anything, or just want to talk, I'm more than happy to help in any way I can."

"Thank you," she replied, giving me an affectionate look. She then focused down at her mug, before looking up at me again. "Just wondering, but do you think you'd be alright with taking me home tomorrow morning? I'd like to change clothes, and I also want to grab my daughter's car, so you don't have to drive me around everywhere."

I looked at her in surprise, at first a little dejected, but then shocked that it sounded as if she was going to come back over. "Umm, yeah, I can do that," I agreed. "But does that mean you're going to stay home, or return here?"

She frowned. "I suppose that's up to you," she said quietly.

"You can come back here," I affirmed, probably sounding a bit too eager. "Like I said, my home is your home. And you can stay the night again too, if you want."

She nodded, focusing on her mug again, her blue eyes a little tight now. "Thank you, honey. I just might take you up on the offer." She grimaced. "I've never felt overly lonely when I was by myself, but recently everything has just been getting me down, and I'm not thrilled about being home by myself anytime soon."

"Oh," I said simply, surprised she was sort of admitting to being sincerely depressed. But should I really be so surprised? This divorce probably went a lot deeper than just ending a relationship she'd been in for two decades. It was also likely a powerful reminder that her parents were gone forever.

Because she was facing a situation they foresaw happening, and she had her deceased mother and father to thank for making it easier for her.

However, at the same time, that probably just made it all the more painful, being a glaring reminder that she'd never see them again. Never be able to thank them.

Of course, I was sure she was probably distressed about the divorce itself, but it was likely that a lot of things were hitting her all at once, combining into a shitstorm of sorrow that was threatening to drown her in depression and loneliness.

"You can stay here as long as you want, as often as you want," I blurted out.

She looked at me in surprise, and then gave me a small smile. "Thank you, honey. But I don't want to impose."

"No," I said firmly, speaking with more confidence. "You are not imposing, and you're not an inconvenience. You can stay over as much as you want."

Her sapphire eyes widened slightly, before they began growing a little misty, prompting her to turn her head away to blink a few times, seeming to try to stop herself from actually crying. "Thank you, sweetie," she whispered simply, clearing her throat and then slowly taking another sip of coffee.

"Of course," I replied. "You're welcome. And please, feel at home here. I know we don't exactly have enough space for everyone to have their own room, but you being here is more important to me than where I sleep. Like, I'd gladly sleep on the floor if it meant you stayed here as long as you needed."

She nodded, her expression seeming uncertain. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind, and I think I will stay over for a few days at least, assuming your sister doesn't mind."

"She won't mind. And that sounds good," I replied, definitely sounding a bit more happy about that than I should. Figuring it might be good to tone my intensity down, I was about to try to lighten the mood, only to freeze solid when I heard a very distinct kissing noise coming from my room.

I then relaxed when it stopped at one kiss, with Gabriella whispering goodnight to Avery, knowing that me shifting from arousal in front of Avery's mom probably wasn't a great thing to do right now. If ever.

Thankfully, Michelle didn't seem to notice, instead looking over at the time. "My daughter only took four hours, right? It's getting close to five now, I think."

I glanced at the clock too, seeing it was about 1 AM in the morning now. And she was right. It was about four hours for Avery, and with double the dose, it was about half the amount of time for Michelle. However, I supposed I did give Serenity a little less than half of the tube, so maybe that was the reason why?

It could also be that she was done transforming, but only still asleep. After all, there was no reason to assume that someone who was changing would wake up when they were done. And for all we knew, Gabriella might have been done with her transformation after only eight hours, but didn't wake up until her hunger roused her a couple of hours later.

Deciding I should go ahead and actually lay eyes on her, I stood up. "I think I'll check and see if I can wake her up," I replied.

Michelle nodded. "Sure, that's fine, dear. And I'll sleep on the couch, so don't worry about coming back down if she does wake up."

"Oh." I paused. "Okay, well let me at least grab some blankets for you. But I'll probably be back down, unless you're going to bed?"

She shook her head. "I'll be up if you do come back down, but it's okay to make your sister a priority if she wakes up."

I nodded, giving her a warm smile. "Okay, thanks."

She smiled as well. "You're welcome, honey. And thank you."

Grabbing some blankets for her, I set them on the couch and then headed upstairs, trying to stay quiet so that I didn't startle Gabriella or Avery awake. I wasn't sure if Avery was asleep yet, her heartrate a little high, but my girlfriend's breathing was calm and even already, as was her pulse.

However, I really needed to grab my charger to plug my phone in, so I tried to be sneaky about slipping into my bedroom to snag it.

I wasn't sure if I was successful or not, knowing that Avery at least didn't open her eyes, but before long I was slipping into my sister's bedroom, surprised to actually find her on her side, which meant she must have rolled over before Gabriella and I came home.

Well, shit, she might really be done transforming already. Of course, I was sure Avery and her mom might have noticed, but not realized that my sister changing positions meant anything.

Deciding to close the door behind me, I went ahead and plugged my phone in, resting it on her bedside table in the process. I then slipped over to the other side of her bed and climbed in, carefully lying down next to her and reaching out to rest my hand on her shoulder.

She groaned softly in response to my touch, only for her eyes to fly open wide.

Her glowing black and crimson eyes.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my release schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Original: March 28, 2021

Submitted: April 6, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf)

12