Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More than that.

As amazing as sex with Mrs. Rebecca had been, I kind of felt dumb all of a sudden, especially recalling how severely Michelle reacted to the stone. Like, we might be dealing with something really dangerous here, and I'd chosen to have sex, instead of dealing with a potentially life-threatening issue.

Dammit, I needed to get my priorities straight.

Granted, I felt like what happened last night was sincerely important as well, since I myself could possibly be dangerous to those I slept with, but still...

Lifting up my phone again, about to mention the subject to Gabriella's mom, I was surprised when it vibrated in my hand, indicating she'd already gotten back to me.

'Baby boy, you are fine. Don't trouble yourself with those thoughts. And...well, I want you bad too. So don't worry about it. Let me and my husband figure out how we'll handle this long-term.'

Frowning slightly, feeling much more sober about the situation, now that I was thinking about the mystery rock again, I began responding with a more serious message.

'Thank you, Mrs. Rebecca. For wanting me. Also, I need to talk to you about something a bit more serious. My birth parents left me something strange in a lockbox, and we wanted to ask you about it. Kind of forgot about it last night. But if possible, I was wondering if we could come over again today, so I can show you.'

I sent it and then looked over my shoulder when I heard Michelle walking out of the kitchen.

"Hey, everything alright?" I wondered, seeing her expression was a little reserved.

She hesitated briefly, probably realizing I'd heard her heavy sigh just a moment ago, only to continue on into the living room, walking around the couch to stand to my side. "Umm, yeah. That was just my husband messaging me again. Wanted to argue more, so I just told him I wasn't in the mood right now."

I nodded, not really sure what to say about that. "My sister is almost done in the bathroom, by the way," I commented.

Surprisingly, she didn't seem surprised. "Umm, yeah. I can actually kind of hear her."

"Oh," I replied. "Makes sense. All of your senses should be improving."

She nodded, not responding, but seeming like she wanted to say something.

"What's up?" I finally prompted when she just held my gaze hesitantly.

Michelle finally sighed heavily, glancing away. "Well, it's about my husband. Are you...are you okay with me talking to him?" she asked, only to abruptly focus on me. "Because I kind of have to," she quickly clarified. "At least until the divorce happens."

I shrugged, really not having a problem with that, especially after seeing them argue. "You do what you need to do," I replied simply, only to continue. "Like, I'm not about to try controlling your life," I added, only to pause when she visibly relaxed. "Of course, if you decide you want to be more involved in my life, like what we talked about a little bit ago, then I'd really want you to be committed to the relationship."

She looked stunned. "Oh, of course, honey. I would never..." She sighed heavily, glancing away. "I've always been faithful to my husband, dear. And if you and I..." She hesitated as she focused back on me, seeming embarrassed. "Well, I promise that I'll be just as serious. I won't ever do anything that you might perceive as cheating."

"Thank you," I replied warmly, deciding not to apologize for the fact that the rules wouldn't exactly be fair, since I might theoretically sleep around, even while I expected them to be faithful to me. But thankfully, she didn't seem bothered by that.

Although, I knew I probably shouldn't be sleeping around, assuming it wasn't truly necessary...

I should be faithful to them...

I shouldn't cheat on my women...

Michelle gave me a small smile, in response to my appreciation. "You're very welcome, sweetie. Anything for you."

I gave her another small smile, only to check my phone when I felt it vibrate again, eager to find out what Mrs. Watson had to say.

'Of course you can come over, sweetie. My home is always open to you. Even if it's in the middle of the night and unannounced, you are welcome here. Doesn't matter if I'm asleep. Doesn't matter if my husband is home. Our home is open to you. Come when you want.'

Oh shit, that made me way happier than I expected, doing my best to not grin too much, since I didn't want to have to explain all this to Michelle at the moment.

However, thankfully, I had an excuse to direct my attention elsewhere when Serenity stepped out of the bathroom and began heading down fully dressed in jeans and a white dress shirt she might wear to work, prompting us both to glance toward the stairs. She paused when she focused on us in the living room, giving me a hesitant look.

"Everything okay?" I asked seriously, uncertain about her expression.

She sighed, and then made her way the rest of the way down, walking just to the entrance of the living room. "Sorry, it's just weird being able to hear things I'm not used to hearing."

"You heard our conversation," I assumed.

She nodded. "Sort of. Like, I don't think it's even close to your hearing yet, because normally I would have at least heard murmurs from the bathroom. But now, I was able to make out the words," she said, only to focus on Michelle. "And I'm fine with you being a part of all this. We kind of talked about it already. Avery included."

"Oh." Michelle paused, looking embarrassed. "Umm, yeah. Kai did mention that."

My sister nodded, glancing at me again. "So..." she said hesitantly. "What's the plan for today?

I took a deep breath. "We kind of need to visit Gabriella's mom again to discuss the black stone. She didn't get a chance to look much into it, and I'm hoping that maybe she might be a bit more helpful today." Of course, I'd sort of told Avery's mom a little white-lie, since I didn't want to admit I'd fucked Mrs. Rebecca, so I didn't want to flat out admit that the sexy mature woman didn't look at it at all.

However, I realized I needed to make more of an effort to start being honest with everyone, knowing that respect was going to be fundamental to this polygamous relationship working out. That, and lying could be a slippery slope if I wasn't careful.

My sister nodded hesitantly. "Okay, so then..." She paused. "Is it okay if I come along too?"

I looked at her in surprise, wondering if how she was acting was due to what I'd admitted to her last night, about the sexual experience I shared with Mrs. Watson. I really hoped she wasn't jealous. Although, even if she was truly doing fine right now, I suspected that trying to avoid her meeting Mrs. Rebecca would probably push her over that edge.

However, I didn't answer her right away, because I was about to suggest that I would need to ask Gabriella's mom, only to stop myself.

No. That was the wrong approach.

Considering everything that Mrs. Rebecca just told me about coming over whenever I wanted, I realized that she was giving me a very clear signal that my role in her life was a dominant one. Sure, it was obvious she liked to be dominant sexually, and I was perfectly fine with that, but she had basically told me that I didn't need permission from her. For anything.

I could do what I wanted.

I could come over when I wanted, I could fuck her when I wanted, and I suspected I was more than welcome to invite anyone over that I wanted.

I mean, shit, she'd made it pretty clear that even her husband was fine with me coming over whenever I wanted, even if it was in the middle of the night. Not to mention, the very fact that she was putting off fucking other men, including her husband, kind of made a very clear statement about her willingness to submit to my desires.

Because I hadn't even asked her to stop screwing anyone else, and yet she was going to, simply because she probably suspected that's what I wanted. Like, I doubted that having sex with me truly made it so she couldn't enjoy it with someone else.

No, I suspected the real issue was that she didn't want to risk me denying her sex, simply because I wasn't thrilled she was sleeping with other people.

Or maybe not?

I wasn't sure, honestly, but I felt like I had permission to do what I wanted for now.

Focusing on my phone again, I quickly typed out a message, knowing Serenity was patiently waiting for a response from me.

'Okay. I will be over maybe in about an hour, with Gabriella and Serenity.'

I then focused on my sister. "Yes, I want you to come with us," I replied warmly, watching her visibly relax. "And that should give time for Michelle and Avery to talk about things," I added, glancing over at the person in question.

Michelle only nodded, seeming nervous about the entire idea of it -- having that kind of discussion with her daughter.

"In the meantime," I continued. "Do you want to grab something to eat while I wake Gabriella up?"

My older sister gave me a warm smile. "Sure. Just please don't get too carried away without me. If you're going to end up doing something, I'd like to be there too."

I smirked at her, loving it when Michelle abruptly shifted entirely, her hair white, her skin a supple light gray, her eyes star-eclipsed while her lips and eyelids were frosted.

"We won't get carried away," I reassured Serenity, both of us graciously ignoring the sexy MILF's abrupt transformation. "There are too many other important things to focus on right now."

She nodded, continuing to give me a warm smile as she turned around to head to the kitchen. I got up as well, and made my way upstairs, briefly surprised when I heard a soft kiss coming from my bedroom.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I heard Gabriella say affectionately.

Avery yawned loudly. "Wow, I haven't slept that well in forever."

My fiancé giggled, planting another kiss on the sexy blonde, before speaking again. "I hear someone. Maybe our man is coming to wake us up?"

I cracked open the door then, prompting both women to focus on me, a grin on Gabriella's face while Avery just looked a little embarrassed for some reason.

"Good morning, baby," my fiancé said warmly.

"Good morning, cuties," I replied, loving it when Avery's skin began tanning at the implied compliment. I'd actually forgotten that Gabriella was wearing those purple silk pajamas again, a bunch of fun memories suddenly at the forefront of my thoughts. "Avery's mom made breakfast for everyone, and then I was actually talking to your mom this morning, Gabriella, and I'd like to go over there to discuss the stone more."

"More?" Gabriella repeated in confusion, knowing very well that we'd completely forgotten about it.

I quickly stepped into the room, turning the lights on before I closed the door behind me. Neither of them seemed affected by the abrupt brightness.

"Sorry," I said quietly, having both of their attentions now. "I didn't want to admit to Avery's mom that we didn't talk about the stone at all. And now I feel horrible for lying about it, but I don't know what else to do."

The two girls exchanged a glance, only for Gabriella to sit up. "I wouldn't stress too much about it right now," she replied reassuringly. "And technically, I did mention the stone and letter to my mom, so it's not exactly a lie. Besides we're kind of in an awkward situation right now, and it'll probably remain that way unless you and Michelle become more intimate."

Instantly, Avery shifted, her hair turning white like her mom's, while her skin tanned, her eyes becoming black and icy blue, while her lips and eyelids became frosted.

"So about that," I commented, trying not to grin at my classmate's reaction, still speaking to Gabriella. "I figured you and I could go over to your mom's house, and bring Serenity along with us, so they can meet. And then that will give Avery and her mom a chance to talk about things."

Gabriella's brow furrowed. "Are you sure Michelle's ready to discuss that?"

I nodded. "Yeah, we were both up earlier and ended up talking about it."

"R-Really?" Avery finally chimed in, looking shocked. "What did she say?"

I smiled warmly at her. "She basically said she was interested, but that her relationship with you is very important, and she wanted to make sure you were okay with it first." I paused when she stared at me in disbelief. "She also doesn't think you're messed up in the head, and from what I can tell, she has similar interests as you. Or rather, her interests compliment yours."

"Oh shit," Avery hissed, abruptly covering her tan transformed face with her hands. "This is so embarrassing."

"It's embarrassing for her too," I said gently. "Like, it's not just you that feels weird about admitting what you really want."

Avery sighed heavily, finally dropping her hands and nodding.

"So," Gabriella continued, focusing on me. "I guess that means we won't be having fun at my mom's house, will we?"

I shrugged. "I mean, the black stone thing is pretty important. We probably should have made that a priority last night, though I do admit I'm not sure I would have done anything different if given a second chance."

"Me either!" Gabriella said cheerfully with a satisfied grin. "I never really understood what my mom was saying about the sexual energy thing, but wow, do I notice a difference now. Like, I felt energized the first few times we did stuff, but this is entirely different. I feel really good. Best I've ever felt."

"W-Wait," Avery stammered, her tan cheeks flushed. "A-Are you saying that y-you..."

"Had a threesome with my mom? Yep!" Gabriella said playfully. "It was the best. The two of them were so hot together. Mom and I didn't really do anything with each other, but I was definitely right there, enjoying myself too. Oh shit, just thinking about her in that latex bodysuit is getting me wet. My mom was so hot, and she had me feeling so ridiculously horny. I want to do it again so bad."

Avery covered her eyes again, looking embarrassed as hell.

I paused briefly when I heard Michelle making her way upstairs, sounding as if she might be heading to the bathroom for the shower, before directing my words to Avery.

"Be happy to try a threesome with you and your mom too," I added more quietly, just to mess with my classmate a little. "Although," I said more seriously. "Gabriella kind of needs to learn how to sense the energy I absorb first, whenever I have sex."

My fiancé frowned at that.

"Not that I'm putting the burden on you," I quickly clarified to my busty redhead, concerned she took it the wrong way. "It's just I feel like you're going to sense it long before I do, and the alternative is me not being able to sleep with anyone until I figure it out."

Her green eyes widened in surprise. "Oh. No, that's fine, baby. I completely understand, and I'm more than happy to do that for you, since it means I get to watch every time," she said with a grin, elbowing Avery gently in the shoulder.

My classmate just shook her face into her hands, looking as embarrassed as ever.

"Anyway," I continued. "I really want to make this stone thing a priority, so if we could leave in the next half hour, that would be preferable."

"Sure," Gabriella agreed, slipping out of bed and standing up, the heavy purple silk clinging to her sexy curves and busty chest. "I'll go grab something to eat downstairs and then get changed. I'll worry about a shower later, since it sounds like someone is already in it." She then glanced down at Avery. "You coming?"

My hot classmate shook her head, still covering her face. "I can't see my mom right now. I can't handle the embarrassment."

I sighed. "Your mom is actually the one who just got in the shower, so you should be fine." I paused when she tentatively looked up at me, her eyes still black and icy blue. "But I'd really like you to talk to her about this," I said gently. "I know it's hard, but if we're going to get past this awkward part, then it needs to happen."

Avery sighed heavily, before dropping her hands entirely and focusing down on the floor. She then took a deep breath. "I guess if it's for you, then I'll force myself to do it." She sighed. "I mean, I want to do it. I want to share you with her. I want to watch you and her...you know. But it's just...well, hard. Hard to talk about."

"Thank you," I replied simply.

She focused up at me again, and then smiled warmly.

"You're welcome, Kai. And thank you. For making me better after the accident, and for wanting me."

I returned the smile. "You're welcome," I echoed. "Now, how about we all head to the kitchen for breakfast. I ate a bit earlier, but I could definitely eat some more."

They both nodded eagerly in sync, Gabriella dashing over to wrap her arms around mine, and Avery climbing out of bed to join us.

Shit, I had to admit, I felt like I couldn't have been happier.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my release schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Original: April 29, 2021

Submitted: May 4, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

12