All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 42'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntabout 1 month ago

This story just gets better. Thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

Short and powerful. Wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Short chapter feels rushed not as good as the other parts. Please don't rush things let it flow so it can stay good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One chapter to go and you are caught up to your original, though I did notice some changes from the original version.

Next chapter Gwen and Kai take Miriam up to her chambers and then Kai fucks a very submissive Gwen as Miriam recovers from her injuries. After that, hope you have busted through your writer's block.

What's next is obvious though after that can go in several different directions.

First Miriam wakes up and sends Kai home. Whether she breaks the curse on the stone or not before he leaves is up to KaizerWolf, I would not, so as to provide an excuse for Kai to come back later in the story.

Then Kai is taken home and catches up with the women in his household. After that you have:

1. Kai and Avery who have yet to finish their school year together,

2. What Michelle has to do with her and Avery's home, as they will likely want to move out and away from there

3. What Serenity and Kai does with their home as moving out of it seems like an inevitability what with Kai's growing harem.

4. What Serenity does with her job now that she has transformed.

5. Gabriella moving out of her apartment

6. Kai, Gabriella, Serenity, Avery and Michelle moving in with Miriam and Gwen

7. Miriam & Ms Rebecca finding out about the transformations done to Gabriella, Serenity, Avery, and Michelle and how Kai's blood can transform others into being like Kai.

8. Will Nick re-enter the story? and if so how?

9. What is the message from Kai's mom that is in the cursed stone?

10. Kai fucking all of his harem especially his MILF Michelle and his classmate Avery.

11. Are there any other female classmates who like Avery want to be part of Kai's harem?

After that is all answered (after the several more chapters it will take to cover all of that) you can either end the story where it stands at that point or given them a big threat to face off against.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...