Innocent Divya's Degeneration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

Kelly turned to face Divya and pulled her tank top off over her head. The bra came off with it too, and Divya was now completely naked from the waist up. Divya wanted to reach out and at least put her bra back on but before that Kelly moved rapidly again.

"Now these shorts."

She held out a pair of white denim cut-offs that were less than half the length of the frumpy loose shorts Divya was wearing. Divya meekly slipped down her shorts and kicked them off. She was now only in her white undies inside the dressing room with a woman she had known barely two days.

"Yeah, that's the round bubble butt you need to show off."

Kelly playfully spanked Divya's ass and said. Divya quickly slipped on the denim shorts and buttoned them. She examined herself in the mirror, topless wearing only these tiny shorts. They stopped just an inch or so under her crotch. The frayed seams gave the shorts an even more trashy look.

"I don't know about this." Divya said. "Seems a little too short. I don't know if Mayank would like it."

"Buy them, model them for him, and if he objects, return them. Simple." Kelly said. She noted that Divya had now gotten comfortable being topless around her. Her own boobs were still exposed, with her bikini top rolled up over them.

"Try the yellow cotton hot pants now." Kelly said, handing them over.

Divya took off the denim shorts and tried on the hot pants. They fit her very snugly like a glove. Her beautiful bubble butt looked very fetching in them. Kelly instantly turned Divya around so her butt was visible in the mirror.

"Look at how hot that looks. Look at how hot you look." Kelly said putting her arms around Divya.

Then Kelly moved her hands to Divya's bare back and pulled her closer until the Kelly's boobs were pressing against Divya's neck and Divya's boobs were pressing against Kelly's ribs. Kelly's breathing quickened. She started caressing Divya's back.

"Oh you look so hot." she said and lowered her face towards Divya's.

Divya was absolutely shell-shocked. She had come to terms with sucking off an old man and being fucked underwater by a random Jamaican. But lesbianism? That seemed like a bridge too far.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Divya said and pushed Kelly away just as she was about to kiss her.

Kelly stumbled backwards, slightly ashamed and upset. She was a bit of a bisexual. Divya wasn't the first woman she had made a pass at. But Divya was the first woman who had rebuffed her advances.

"I'm not a lesbian, Kelly." Divya haughtily said, putting her bra back on. She then started putting her loose old clothes back on.

"I'm...I'm sorry. Neither am I. I just...I am so drunk." Kelly rubbed her temples. "You're so beautiful...I just...I don't know what came over me. It won't happen again. I promise. I promise."

For the next couple of minutes, Kelly repeatedly apologized. Finally, Divya calmed down. After all, Kelly had downed a lot of drinks. Maybe it was just an impulsive mistake. And who was Divya of all people to judge impulsive mistakes?

"Okay, I forgive you." Divya said.

"Friends again?" Kelly said, making a puppy face.

"Yes." and as a gesture of good faith, gave Kelly a quick hug.

"You are buying the clothes, right? Don't make my stupidity discourage you from that."

Divya thought about it.

"Yes, I'll at least buy them and try them on for Mayank."

Kelly covered her boobs and the two picked up the clothes and walked out of the changing room.

The two ladies walked back to the cabin so Divya could drop off her new clothes and then went back to the casino. It was almost evening by then. When they reached the poker table, they found both Chad and Mayank in a great mood. Mayank was especially delirious. He had downed a lot of drinks, which usually made him a happy drunk. And he had won over 4000 dollars so far and was still going strong. Chad himself was up by about a thousand. The two ladies hugged their heroes and stood next to them watching the game. Kelly had a few more drinks as they watched. She tried to coax Divya to have some, but our heroine decided to abstain.

Two hours later, Mayank's mood had soured a bit. He was down to a profit of 2000, most of which he lost to Chad who was up by 2500.

"My fucking wife is not a good luck charm but a fucking bad omen." Mayank slurred loudly. Divya's face instantly fell. She had held her tongue as Mayank, probably because of all the booze in him,had made one reckless decision after another and squandered away a lot of his winnings. And he was abusing her in public?

"Mayank!" Chad said gently but firmly. "Don't be rude."

"Well..you...you tell me then. She's gone...I win four...she returns...I lose two...explain that to me."

"You're drunk." Chad said.

While Mayank had been downing shot after shot, cocktail after cocktail for hours, Chad had been pacing himself with a soldier's discipline. His big physique also gave him a higher than average tolerance for booze. While he had a nice pleasant buzz going, he was not even remotely drunk.

Mayank sat there looking like a petulant child as the dealer waited for a signal to deal the next hand.

"I'm done! Cash me out!" Mayank declared and got up. Chad also decided to cash out.

A few minutes later, the four of them walked out the casino. Mayank was having trouble walking in a straight line but was still able to keep his balance. Kelly, having downed several drinks in two hours, was also drunk. They decided to go to a Chinese restaurant on the resort. Chad said that if Mayank had some carbs, like rice or noodles, it would help his body handle the booze better.

Divya certainly hoped so. She had been humiliated by Mayank for a second time in the casino. She was by nature a docile Indian housewife but still, she had feelings. She also felt thankful to Chad for sticking up for her. At the restaurant, they ordered food. Kelly also ordered a cocktail. The waiter turned to go when,

"Wait...wait...waiter!" Mayank slurred, "get me a double rock on the scotch...I mean scotch on the rocks."

"Mayank, should you be drinking more?" Chad whispered.

"You shut up! You stole my money! Give me back my money!" Mayank said and flailed his hands towards Chad's pockets.

"Mayank, don't do this." Chad held him off easily. But a drunk Mayank kept struggling. Finally Chad said, "Okay okay, here."

He took out a wad of 100 dollar bills from his pocket and handed them to Mayank who snatched them and stuffed them in his pocket.

"Good. it's my money. This fucking panauti made me lose it." he pointed at Divya who was sitting next to him. She went red in her face again.

"What's a pun-ow-tea?" Kelly said, giggling drunkenly.

"Shhh!" Chad silenced her.

The dinner proceeded under a pall of awkwardness. Mayank was drunk as a skunk, and drinking even more. He wasn't saying anything to anyone, just occasionally muttering something to himself. Kelly was drinking and talking a lot about the randomest things, mainly her friends back home in Oklahoma. Chad and Divya were mostly silent, exchanging glances that seemed to say "what spouses we have!"

Divya found another reason to admire Chad. He was still in total control of his faculties, even though as far as Divya thought, he had drunk as much as Mayank. He had stuck up for her in the casino when her husband was publicly berating her for a bizarre reason. And then just now. Even if Mayank were fully sober, Chad the marine could have swatted him like a fly. When a drunken Mayank lunged at him to demand the money he had rightfully and fairly won at poker, Chad could have knocked him out with half a slap. But instead, Chad acted very maturely and just handed over a pretty big sum of money.

Compared to him, Mayank seemed to her like a child trapped in a man's body. Chad was a real man. And the body...hmmm...Divya stopped herself from getting too carried away.

By the time dinner ended, Mayank was even more drunk. Kelly, while not as drunk as Mayank, was still pretty sloshed. The four of them started walking back. A few steps and Mayank lost his balance and fell. Chad immediately held him up with one arm and tried to help him. But another dozen steps and Mayank just passed out completely. Chad picked him up and slung him over his shoulder like a sack.

A few steps later, Kelly started swaying. She leaned against her husband as they walked back. Divya was quietly walking behind them, feeling utterly ashamed at what her husband was putting her through. They finally reached their cabins.

Kelly, tottering on her feet, somehow managed to open the door and walk into their cabin. Chad carried Mayank to the bed in Mayank and Divya's room. He gently laid Mayank down on the bed, took a pillow and rolled him over on it on his stomach.

"So if he vomits at night, he won't drown in his own puke." Chad explained to Divya. She nodded. "Anyway, good night."

Chad walked out of the cabin and closed the door behind him.

Divya sat on the bed. She tried to shake Mayank awake, but to no avail. He was passed out completely. She changed into her nightgown and laid down next to her drunk husband. She closed her eyes but even after half an hour, sleep wouldn't come. So she walked up and went to the back porch. As soon as she closed the door behind her, she heard a nearby voice say,

"Couldn't sleep, huh?"

It was Chad, 20 feet away in the back porch of his cabin. She walked to the wall separating the two porches and poked her head around it. There was Chad, wearing just a pair of cami shorts.

"Thank you so much for everything today." Divya sincerely said.

"It's okay. He's a good guy. Can't hold his booze too well. but other than than, good guy."

"Is he?" Divya asked. The question was directed at herself too.

Having grown up in a traditional family, she had always thought of arranged marriage as the right way of doing things. But was it really? Before she got married, Mayank seemed like a nice guy from a nice family. But in the last few days, she had seen his jealous side, his insecure side, his angry side...and many more ugly sides. This was the man she had to spend the remaining 60 or so years of her life with?

"Kelly is passed out too." Chad said. "She barely made it to the bed and collapsed on it."

The two of them just stood on their respective porches in the darkness illuminated slightly by the moon, listening to the sound of waves crash against the beach. They stood like that for ten minutes. Finally Chad said,

"I am going for a walk along the beach. Care to join me?"

"Sure." Divya said. Her husband was passed out. What else did she have to do?

Soon the two of them were strolling down the path leading to the beach.

Divya followed Chad to the beach. It was very peaceful, with only the sounds of the wave around them. Even with the moon out, millions of stars lit up the sky. Divya walked to the edge of the water until she was at the spot where the waves just barely reached and then receded. She loved the feeling of the sand streaming out from under her feet as the waves came in and out.

Chad was standing just a foot away. Even from this distance, she could smell the musky scent of his sweat that had built up all day in the tropical weather. She could almost feel the heat radiating from his big muscular body. She stole a glance at him and noticed his well defined jawline. Chad himself was mindful of the fact that Divya felt an attraction towards him. He was used to it. As an alpha male, he often got blatant attention from women.

All day, Chad been thinking about what he had seen Divya do with Isaac and wondering if he could get a chance to make a move on this Indian siren. Events had unfolded in a way that he had an opening. He had Mayank to thank for that. If Mayank had not gotten drunk and passed out, his lovely new bride wouldn't be on this beach in such a romantic setting with him. Chad looked back towards their cabins. They were dark and quiet. He looked around him on the beach. There were a few couples here and there, standing around or sitting and making out. There were a couple of members of the resort staff, putting away beach chairs and such.

Chad started walking to his right without saying anything. Divya saw that and started walking after him. She wasn't sure where he was going. But then he had said that he planned to go for a walk along the beach. They walked in silence for about 15 minutes until they were past the area where the cabins were. Soon it was just the beach and the trees and foliage beyond the beach. Chad had come here the previous day while exploring the beach with Kelly. He knew exactly where he was leading Divya. And why. Divya on the other hand, liked the walk with the cool breeze in the moonlight. She noted that her beloved husband had not taken her on such a walk. He was more interested in the casino.

Chad finally stopped near a spot where there were several big rocks jutting out of the sand. He walked into the water until it was up to his ankles. Divya quietly followed him. A part of her was sounding alarm bells and telling her that she was again putting herself in a situation where she might end up losing control. But part of her was also spellbound by Chad's physique and personality.

Chad stood in the water for a minute. Then with his foot, he splashed some water playfully at Divya.

"Hehehehe."

Divya giggled and kicked some water back at him. He kicked and even bigger splash of water in her direction, half soaking her shirt and making her face wet. Divya bent down, put her hands in the water, and scooping up some in her palms, threw it at Chad 4-5 times. He started laughing, bent down and did the same. Divya playfully ran deeper into the water until she was waist high and started splashing water at Chad with both her arms, making a motion like someone playing a big drum.

Chad took big strides towards her with a big smile on his face until he was right next to her. Then he wrapped his big burly arms around her waist, picked her up and dunked her in the water, making her wet from head to toe. Sitting upright, spitting the seawater out of her mouth, she pulled Chad down. He was too strong, but he pretended that her pull worked and dropped into the water next to her. Both of them, soaking wet, sat in the water laughing and giggling like kids who had been playing in the ocean for the first time.

Finally Chad stood up. He offered his big hand to Divya to help her get up. She grabbed it and pulled herself up. As she did so, Chad pulled her into his embrace. Divya's face lightly thudded against Chad's taut chest. She felt his arms wrap around her and his palms on her back.

"What are you doing, Chad?" she asked, panicking.

"Shhh..." Chad said and lowered his head to try and kiss her.

Divya looked up and saw the handsome face with its well defined lips headed towards her. Her own lips parted involuntarily. They kissed. But only for about five seconds, before Divya summoned all her willpower and pulled her face away.

"Please Chad. I am married." she said, as if to remind herself.

"Weren't you married this morning?" Chad said, a little annoyed. He had been nothing but patient with this woman. She had clearly played along, followed him to this deserted spot, and now she was being coy?

"That was different. I was..." Divya said, her face going red.

"You were what? Horny?"

"No. I was forced by him." Divya said.

Suddenly it dawned on Chad. Divya was struggling with two competing instincts inside her. He had seen her clearly enjoying the sex with Isaac. And she was clearly attracted to Chad too. But her conscience, her morality, her upbringing were holding her back. It's as if she was looking for an excuse to justify the behavior.

And Chad had it right. Be it with Mehra or with Isaac, Divya had been forced into situations but ended up liking them. It helped her deal with the guilt, to tell herself that she had no choice. Subconsciously, she was hoping to be backed into a corner, so that she could then enjoy carnal pleasures without feeling like a bad person.

Chad sighed. He understood what he needed to do, although it went against his nature. He would have to pretend to blackmail her to give her a justification.

"Maybe I should tell Mayank what I saw." he said.

"NOOOO!" Divya yelled. "Please don't do that. It will destroy my life."

"Then do as I say." Chad put his hand on Divya head and pushed her down so she was squatting in front of him.

Divya could see a bulge forming in Chad's shorts. He unbuttoned and unzipped them and out sprang his dick. Looking at it from so close, Divya was mesmerized. It was long and thick even in a semi-erect state. It looked like one of those monster cocks she had seen in porno movies.

"Open your mouth, you slut." Chad barked playing the role.

Divya opened her mouth and took the front couple of inches of the dick inside. It started getting even harder. Waves splashed in and out all around the two of them as Divya, squatting on the sand, started sucking Chad's dick holding on to his thighs for support. Chad kept his hands on her head and enjoyed the surge of pleasure this innocent Indian's warm mouth was giving him. She was better at this than he had expected.

Chad reached down with his hands and pulled up Divya's t-shirt. She took his dick out of her mouth long enough for the t-shirt to slip over her head and come off. Chad threw it forcefully towards the beach and it landed on the sand just past the water line. Chad was about to then unhook her bra and get a first hand look at her obviously massive tits. That's when Divya, probably out of habit from her times with Mehra, unhooked the bra herself. Chad smiled at how quickly she had gone from reluctant to enthusiastic after being given the excuse of blackmail.

Divya's state of mind wasn't fully enthusiastic though. She was still feeling guilt and self-loathing at what she was doing. She was topless on an open beach with a strange man. This is not what Indian wives are supposed to do. But the monster cock in her mouth was tasting delightful and the sheer manliness of this man was too hard to resist. Chad threw the bra so it landed on top of the t-shirt. And then he pulled Divya up to get a better look at her boobs.

"Wow, these are so big and firm!" he said, pawing at them with his big strong hands. Divya put her hands on his tight muscular chest and caressed it.

With one hand on her boobs, Chad reached around Divya and slipped his other hand into her shorts. Her butt was so soft and fleshy and yet so big and round. He slipped her shorts and panties down. Divya kicked them away towards the sand. She was now completely naked with this man, and complete putty in his hands.

Divya got back on her haunches, drawn inexplicably to the big thick rod that was now standing perpendicular to Chad's body, almost 10 inches long and least 3 inches thick. Divya's mouth was too small to accommodate even half the length, and her lips were completely stretched in wrapping around its girth. But she did the best she could, bobbing her head back and forth, drooling over the dick, and with her fingers, caressing Chad's huge balls. Her other hand was now wrapped around the base of his long shaft.

Chad stood in the water getting his dick sucked by Divya. He was impressed at her blowjob technique. It wasn't as good as his experienced wife's but for a novice, was pretty well up there. After about five minutes of getting his dick sucked by a squatting Divya, he pulled her up by her shoulders.

Divya expected the next step. But was surprised at what it was.

"AAAA! WHAT???" she screamed in surprise as Chad lifted her up by the waist, effortlessly turned her upside down facing him and held her against his body, suspended in mid-air. Soon they were in a standing 69 position.

Divya's naked thighs were resting on Chad's wide shoulders. Her ass and pussy were at his mouth. And her mouth was at his dick, with her big tits hanging upside down like big mangoes from a tree.

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers