Innocent Divya's Degeneration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

"OOOOHHHHHH!!" Divya's body shuddered as Chad's tongue found her clit and flicked it.

"Keep sucking my dick, you bitch." Chad commanded. And instantly, Divya complied.

She found that suspended upside down like this, she was able to take more of his big dong inside her mouth. Plus Chad, grabbing her by the waist was moving her body slightly up and down, making the dick invade her throat too. Divya coughed and choked a few times but kept sucking his dick happily. She loved what his tongue was doing. She notice that he was more skilled at oral than Mehra. His tongue moved in different patterns on and around her clit, and he varied the pace and pressure a lot more. Divya had her first orgasm in less than a minute.

Chad held her naked in this 69 position for a good ten minutes. His shorts were still on his hip with just the dick out of the front. Divya was surprised that his dick, although rock hard, was not responding to her mouth at all. at least not by cumming. But then she remembered how long those thunks against the wall had lasted. Chad clearly kept going for a long time. The realization made her feel excited about what was to come next.

After Divya had her second orgasm thanks to Chad's tongue, he put her down. He then bent down and kissed her. This time, she did not pull away. They both kissed, hugging each other and pawing each other for a good five minutes. Divya felt his big dick rub against her belly. Chad used his hands to fondle Divya's perfect ass, and with his fingers, invade her cunt. He was delighted to note it was very wet. She would need the lubrication to accommodate his dick.

Finally Chad broke the kiss and started leading a naked Divya towards the rocks by her hand.

"Step carefully." he said.

The two of them climbed the rocks and Chad eventually took her to a shallow opening facing the ocean but hidden from the beach. He and Kelly had had sex there right before having sex on the beach when Divya saw them. Once he reached his planned destination, he took off his shorts and undies and got fully naked. Divya was already naked. She stared at his perfectly sculpted body under the moonlight. What a specimen of manhood he was!

Divya was excited about what was to happen next, but was also a little terrified.

"I...I don't know if I can take that." she said shyly, pointing to his rock hard rod.

"Don't worry. I'll go slow." Chad said.

He made Divya lay down on the cold wet rock. Divya's back felt strange naked against this new surface. He then got on top of her.

Chad grabbed Divya's legs and spread them wide apart until her thighs were perpendicular to her body. He noticed how flexible she was. Divya had her hands next to her head and was staring into Chad's deep blue eyes. He wore a sly grin. He took his right hand and put one finger inside Divya's cunt. She was sopping wet so it went in easily. He put another finger, then another. And then he felt around and moved them a little making Divya moan.

Chad noted that Divya's cunt was wet but also tight. She had clearly been a virgin till recently. He would have to proceed gently. Chad had years of experience fucking women with his big tool. Most of them panicked at its size and girth so he had to calm them down and use a specific technique to make sure it wasn't unpleasant.

He advanced on his knees along Divya's body until his dick was at her mouth. He felt nice about her big tits pushing against his ass.

"Suck my dick. And suck it sloppily. With a lot of spit."

Divya obediently raised her head and took the monster in her mouth again. She tried to secrete as much saliva in her mouth as was possible. Soon the front 3 inches of Chad's big cock were slobbered in Divya's spit. He then moved back on his knees until they were under Divya's outstretched thighs.

Chad grabbed his dick, spit on it himself and then placed its tip at the entrance of Divya's mildly hairy cunt. Even the slight pressure made her pussy lips part and a tiny portion slipped in. He looked into Divya's big brown eyes and gave her a questioning look. Divya nodded. And Chad pushed.

"OOOOOHHHHH!!" Divya involuntarily put her right hand on Chad's chest and cried as an inch of the dick entered her..

Past the tip, this dick was by far the thickest that had been inside her. It was at least twice as wide as Mayank and Isaac's. She felt the opening of her cunt stretch completely to accommodate him. Luckily, she was sopping wet, so it was just uncomfortable, not painful.

Chad took his dick out slowly and pushed it back again, increasing the force fractionally.

"AAAHHHHHHH!! MMMHHHHH!!" Divya moaned loudly as her cunt made more room. Her left hand went to her crotch and held apart her labia as if it would help.

"Do you want me to stop?" Chad courteously asked.

"NO!!" Divya shook her head and emphatically said. She had gotten a taste of this big thick dick and now she wanted the full course.

Encouraged by her horny response, Chad pulled out his dick slowly, spit on it again, and shoved it back in.

"MRRHHHHHHHHXXZZZZZ!!" Divya let out a guttural groan and threw her head back. Her right hand, which was still on Chad's chest, started stroking it.

Chad noted that on this thrust, Divya's cunt had gladly accepted almost 4 inches of his cock. He fucked her pussy in and out gently with just those 4 inches for about 20 strokes. Chad was loving how warm and tight this sexy siren's cunt was. It had been a while since he had fucked a pussy that tight.

Next, Chad decided to advance his soldier a little more. With each thrust, he pushed it a little bit.

"OHHH YESSSS!!" Divya cried.

5 inches.

"RIGHT THERE!!"

6 inches.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD!!" Divya let out a high pitched squeal as her insides opened up even more. She was feeling stretched to capacity.

7 inches.

"FUCK ME!!" Divya uttered an expletive for the first time in her life, hollering it.

8 inches.

Chad was surprised at how much of his thick dong she had managed to take. He had gone slow and carefully, but still, he had not expected her to be this easy to penetrate. On the next stroke, when he tried to push a little more in,

"NO...NO...this...this...this much is good. PLEASE." Divya begged. Chad nodded.

He put his big strong hands on Divya's waist and started fucking her in deep slow strokes. Slowly he increased his speed. As he did, Divya's moans and groans got more desperate and louder.

Chad then bent down and started kissing Divya as he continued to fuck her in ever increasing speeds. Divya put both his hands on his short cropped hair and kissed him back hungrily.

"KEEP GOING!!" Divya broke the kiss and said.

"Oh I will." Chad smiled and started kissing her again.

After a couple of minutes of kissing her, Chad straightened as the fucking continued. He then reached for Divya's ankles, brought her legs together, and put them on his shoulders. He leaned forward, making Divya's body stretch at a 45 degree angle and increased his speed.

"OHHH..." Divya cried out.

That sensation was back. That pleasant torrential surge of pleasure that she had felt for a while when Isaac fucked her. Except this time, it was building up. And it was stronger than ever. It sent bolts into her stomach, all the way up to her heart.

"Whaaaaaaaa's hapeninggggggggggg?" Divya cried out.

"Something wrong?" Chad was worried and stopped.

"NOOOO! KEEP GOING!!" Divya put her hands on his toned muscular butt and pulled him in. Chad resumed fucking Divya, now so fast that their skins were slapping loudly against each other.

What our innocent young heroine did not realize was that she was on the verge of her first ever vaginal orgasm. And she didn't even know about the concept. She had cum man times through manipulation of her clit. But with Mayank, it had never lasted long enough nor been powerful enough to bring her to this. With Isaac, it was almost about to happen, but he finished before it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Divya screamed, hitting Chad hard on his shoulders with her ankles as the orgasm finally hit her.

Chad was experienced. He knew what was happening. He increased his pace even more.

Divya felt like a nuclear bomb of pleasure had exploded inside her body. She was bucking, heaving, wheezing, screaming, biting her lips. She felt more exhilarated and alive than ever before in her life. It lasted only 20 seconds or so but to Divya, felt like a lifetime.

Finally, Divya's body returned to normal. Breathing heavily, she said,

"I am sorry. I don't know what...OHHH!!" she cried as Chad landed another deep stroke.

"What are you sorry about? You came. I treat it as a compliment." Chad smiled and said. He was still breathing evenly.

"Came?" Divya said softly but Chad didn't hear.

"Let's try something else." Chad took his big dick out of Divya's cunt.

There was a tiny sucking sound as Divya's stretched cunt walls closed shut.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Divya cried out, missing the big thick piece of meat.

"Patience, Divya."

Chad pulled her up to a seating position. Then he laid down on the rock and pulled Divya on top of him.

"Now, my sweet little Kamasutra cunt, you will have to ride me." Chad said.

Fully naked and with her double D tits swinging, our young supple and gorgeous heroine got on top of her lover for the night. A married man who was on a honeymoon and staying right next door to her and her husband. An imposing white guy that a month ago, she would have felt too shy to even talk to. And yet here she was, squatting naked on top of his humongous dick, trying to adjust the correct angle at which it could enter her hungry cunt.

Her feet planted on either side of Chad's hips, Divya was on her haunches, her knees completely bent, her full fleshy buttocks swinging sideways in the air as her hand grabbed his upright pole. She lowered her hips. The dick entered her anticipating cunt again. She let the gravity do the rest as she slid down.

"OHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD!!" Divya moaned loudly as her cunt lowered itself onto the big dong. Her pussy walls, wet and waiting, parted eagerly and sent waves of ecstasy through her whole being.

With every passing millisecond, Chad's dick encroached on her cunt like an invading army. Her ass kept going lower and lower. And then,

"MMMHHHHHHH!!" Divya cried as the dick progressed further than it had, thanks to the force applied by her own weight. Finally, her ass landed on Chad's thighs. And Divya realized, with a slight sense of accomplishment, that she had taken the entire length of Chad's roughly 10 inch cock inside her.

"Impressive!!"

Divya, who was still reeling under the impact of the euphoric sensations emanating from her loins combined with the deprave pride in taking it all in, took a few seconds to register who said that. Then her brain finally took note. It wasn't Chad. The voice came from behind her. And it was a female voice. She turned her head around.

"Oh no!!" Divya said and instantly jumped off Chad's dick and landed on the hard rock on her ass next to him.

Kelly was standing on a rock next to the one they were on. She was still in her bikini. Her arms were folded under her boobs. And she was in a pose that indicate she was upset.

"It took me weeks until I could take his dick inside completely and you managed it in just one night, you conniving whore!"

Kelly said angrily, slowly stepping on to the rock Chad and Divya had been fucking on.

"You act like you're all innocent and traditional..."

She approached the naked Divya, bent down, and grabbed her by her hair.

"You wear all these frumpy clothes and act all coy and shy..."

She pulled Divya up till Divya was on her knees, trembling.

"You pretend to be a typical Indian housewife, and now you're seducing my husband and riding him naked on some beach at night??????"

Divya felt pain in the rots of her hair as Kelly pulled the. Kelly lowered her face until it was right next to Divya's and hissed,

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

Divya felt her throat go dry. She looked at Chad who was still lying flat on the rock, his magnificent dick still erect.

"Kelly, I am...I am so sorry. I didn't mean to."

"You didn't mean to? You just accidentally stripped naked and fell on my husband cunt first?"

"Yes...I mean no... I mean...I didn't mean to do this..."

"You acted like you were my friend and the whole time you were plotting to sleep with my husband? On our honeymoon?"

"I wasn't plotting, I swear!" Divya said. She was sweating profusely and her heart was beating hard. She felt very guilty about the fact that she hadn't even thought about Kelly when going ahead with this.

"Yeah, right! Do you know how much you have damaged our marriage by entrapping my sweet innocent husband????" Kelly yelled.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Divya was taken aback to hear Chad burst out laughing. He propped himself up on his elbows and was laughing heartily, his big dick shaking back and forth like a pendulum as he did so.

There was a sudden change in Kelly's demeanor. She let Divya's hair go, smiled, shook her head, and said,

"Chad!! You idiot!"

Except that the voice wasn't angry anymore. It was playful.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I just couldn't resist laughing when you described me as sweet and innocent." Chad said, still giggling.

"You could have tried!" Kelly said and slapped him lightly on his shoulder.

"I know. I'm sorry." Chad said and pulled his wife into his lap and kissed her.

Divya was still naked and breathless on her knees, her breasts heaving. She was utterly baffled by what was going on.

"Look at her face! So confused!" Kelly giggled. "You sweet little thing."

She got up from Chad's lap and threw her arms around Divya. Then she kissed Divya full on the lips, passionately. Divya was too shocked at the turn of events to resist. Kelly kissed her for a good 20 seconds or so, teasing her tongue.

"Kelly..." Divya breathlessly said when the kiss finally broke.

"Oh come on. You still haven't figured it out?" Kelly said, lightly slapping Divya on the cheek.

"Figured out what?"

"Well, for one. I knew Chad was going to seduce you tonight. And he had my blessings. Which is why I pretended to get super drunk and pass out. My tolerance for alcohol is a lot better than that."

"What? You knew?" Divya couldn't believe her ears.

"Yup. In fact Chad told me he wanted to bang you right after we first met you. You were such a sweet shy Indian wife. He thought of you as a challenge."

"So...you aren't really married?"

"What the fuck?" Kelly sounded a little upset. "Of course we're married. We are in love. We are soulmates. Have been since high school."

"But then...why..."

"Alright, my sweet little naked girl." Kelly wrapped her arms around Divya and squeezed her boobs. "Let me explain."

And then Kelly explained the whole thing in detail.

Chad and Kelly had indeed been high school sweethearts. He was the most handsome and popular guy in school, the varsity quarterback. She was the most beautiful and popular girl in school, the head cheerleader. Their hooking up was so predictable, it was an all-American cliche. They hooked up, started dating, had sex, and it was all good. Then they went to different colleges.

Reality set in. They still loved each other. But they were both such good looking people. They got a lot of attention from other people. There were a lot of temptation. And they both had huge libidos. A lot of things changed. But one thing that stayed the same was their love for each other and their honesty. Kelly told Chad she was being wooed by a guy she found attractive. Chad told her he too had been at the receiving end of a lot of attention. They both decided that emotionally, they would always be exclusive to each other. But physically, they would experiment. Basically, they started an open relationship.

And that's how it had been since. Kelly slept with a lot of guys. And girls too, because she was bisexual. Chad bedded over a hundred women. In college and later when he joined the marines. They experimented a lot together, with threesomes, foursomes, and orgies. They even helped each other land new sexual mates. And throughout, were completely honest with each other and emotionally exclusive.

Neither of them really thought of marriage as some special sacred thing. They had each other and that's all that mattered. But being legally married would make military related formalities easier. After all, Chad was in the marines and was serving on the battlefield. If he died in combat, it would be easier for Kelly to deal with the aftermath as a legal wife than just a girlfriend. So they got married. Just on a whim, decided to come here for a honeymoon.

When Chad saw Divya, he was completely taken by her. As soon as they entered their cabin that day, he said to Kelly, I want to fuck that spicy Indian chick.

Kelly said, me too. She loved having sex with both men and women. Someone pretty and unattainable like an Indian housewife would be a challenge. Both Chad and Kelly swapped fantasies about how it would be to get Divya into bed. But they were realistic. She was an Indian housewife, probably traditional and timid, completely under her husband's thumb. The chances that she would be up for some experimentation, especially on her honeymoon, were slim. So Chad and Kelly just talked about Divya a little and let it go.

Then came the night when Divya saw them having sex on the beach. Chad and Kelly, both of whom had really high sex drives, had spent the evening and night banging each other in different places. They ended it having sex on the beach close to the cabin. As they were having sex, Kelly noticed some movement on the porch of the cabin next door to theirs. She asked Chad to see. Chad, after spending so many years in the dark desolate lands of Afghanistan, had a finely tuned night vision. He could make out a female form slumped into a lawn chair. He guessed it was Divya watching them.

As they kept having sex, they realized that whoever was watching them was continuing to watch. Kelly was the first to say that why was this woman on her honeymoon alone on a porch. Why wasn't her husband with her? Chad said maybe he was asleep. And expressed surprise that even on his honeymoon, a man would sleep rather than ravish such an exquisite female.

When they finished having sex, Kelly had a wicked idea. They should go back to the cabin naked, thus giving Divya a nice glimpse at their bodies, especially Chad's huge dick. At that stage, it was meant just as a naughty thing to do than an serious attempt to seduce Divya. So they jogged back naked. Kelly was careful to avoid looking at Divya and giving away the fact that they knew she was watching. Chad though couldn't resist, and looked at her.

Even the next day when they were together initially, they had no plans for Divya. When they met Mayank they invited him on the snorkeling trip just to be friendly, not with an ulterior motive. But then on the snorkeling trip, when Chad saw how easily the Jamaican captain was able to bang Divya, wheels were set in motion in his head. He told Kelly about it who found it really funny that the demure Indian housewife had gotten fucked by a random boat captain while her husband snorkeled. So she wasn't as chaste as they had first thought.

So Kelly and Chad made a bet. Whichever of them first seduced Divya won the bet. Kelly tried it in the clothing store changing room and failed. Now, Chad had made an attempt, telling Kelly his plan, and he had succeeded.

"Basically, we love that you're slutty and horny just like us." Kelly said, finishing the story and kissing Divya deep on the mouth again.

Divya was a little offended that they had made her the object of a sexual game. But at the same time, she also felt flattered that both of them felt attracted enough to her to do all this.

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers