Innocent Divya's Degeneration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

"So what now?" Divya asked.

"Now, you get back on the horse. Or horse cock." Kelly said and pushed her towards Chad whose dick was still standing at attention.

"But you..."

"I'll be involved too. Don't you worry." Kelly laughed and started taking off her bikini.

Divya considered just going back to the cabin. But one look at Chad's dick and she found herself drawn back to it. She put her knees on either side of him and lowered her cunt onto the big dick.

"It really is impressive." Kelly said, getting between Chad's legs behind Divya and fondling her ass. "How easily you have taken it all in."

Once she was on top, Divya just sat there straddling the big soldier relishing the sensation of his dick plugging her cunt. She wasn't really an expert in the woman on top position, so she didn't know what exactly she was supposed to do. Kelly realized that Divya was a little tentative.

"Move your ass, slut." Kelly spanked Divya's butt hard. The spanking sound reverberated in the open night air.

Divya obediently started moving her but back and forth the way she remembered seeing in porn movies, sliding along Chad's crotch and thighs. And as she did that, Chad's cock inside her moved too, first poking the front of her cunt walls, then the back, then the front again, and so on.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!" Divya moaned at this new sensation. She put her hands on Chad's muscular chest and started rocking her hips faster.

"You're a natural, Divya." Kelly said and got on her knees behind Divya.

Kelly then started licking Divya's ass. First she licked her ass cheek. Then she stuck her tongue in Divya's butt crack and moved it all the way down until it passed over her asshole and then reached where her husband's dick was inside this Indian woman's cunt. There, she licked Chad's balls and the outside lips of Divya's cunt which were fully stretched as the fucking continued.

"Oh god!" Divya shuddered at this tongue play. She had never imagined that she would get such pleasure from a woman's tongue.

After a couple of minutes, Chad lifted Divya by the waist so his dick slipped out. Divya thought he was going to change positions. Instead he dropped her butt back on his crotch and his dick was now behind her ass. That's when Kelly took it in her mouth and sucked it for a few seconds. Divya sat naked on top of Chad's body, feeling Kelly suck the dick behind her, and almost wanting to demand that it be out back in her cunt. She kept glancing back every few seconds to see if Kelly was done.

"Hehe, look at how hungry this bitch is. She can't wait to get your sausage back in her clam." Kelly said. "Okay sweetie, here you go."

Kelly held out the dick. Divya raised her ass and lowered her cunt onto it again. And she resumed fucking Chad in the back and forth motion.

"Try sideways too." Kelly put her hands on Divya's think curvy waist and guided her. "Sideways, front and back, and circular. Try them all."

"OHHHH!! YESSSSS!!" Divya cried out in pleasure as Kelly's advice took effect.

Kelly kept her hands on Divya's waist watching how this Indian nymph's bubble butt jiggled and rocked as it moved all over her husband's crotch. Kelly had a thing for women's butts. She got back to licking and kissing it as the fucking continued. Then she slowly took the index finger of her left hand and placed it against Divya's asshole. Divya thought it was just part of the fondling and caressing. But then Divya almost jumped when Kelly pushed the finger into her ass.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Divya asked, a little shocked.

Kelly noticed that although Divya was protesting, her hips kept moving on their own.

"Just a little butt play. Trust me, it enhances the pleasure." Kelly said and inserted more of her manicured finger in.

""OOOOOOOOO!!" Divya shuddered as she felt another orgasm approaching. Kelly putting her finger up Divya's butt might have had something to do with it.

Chad realized that Divya was about to cum again. He grabbed her waist and in addition to her own motion, started pumping his dick upward and deeper into her cunt. This sent Divya absolutely over the edge.

"OHHH GODDDD!! OH YESSSSSS!! RIGHT THERE!! AMMMMMMAZINGGGGGG!!"

Divya quaked through a huge orgasm with Kelly's finger halfway up her butt. Kelly and Chad watched in amusement how wild this Indian chick really was. Her tits thumped against her skin as they swayed up and down all through her orgasm.

When Divya got done cumming, she suddenly felt exhausted. But Chad was continuing to ram her cunt from below. She just slumped on Chad's chest.

Kelly took her finger out of Divya's ass. She got up and stood above her husband's face. Then facing Divya she lowered herself on her knees until her pussy was right above Chad's lips. Chad, true to habit, started licking her clit.

Kelly then pulled Divya's flopping torso u, bent forward and started kissing her. Divya, now tired but also turned on, finally started seeing the pleasure in kissing another woman. She kissed back passionately, moving her hands to Kelly's firm boobs.

And those three perfect torsos formed a nice triangle of multi-tasking. Divya and Kelly kissing each other with their tongues, and squeezing each other's boobs. Chad's tongue working his wife's clit, and his dick ramming the sweet tight cunt of this exquisite Indian beauty.

The triangle of pleasure held shape for about ten minutes as Chad's skilled tongue gave his wife two orgasms.Kelly noticed that Divya had gone from being reluctant and tentative while kissing her to absolutely aggressive. She was biting Kelly's lips, probing her mouth with her tongue, and assaulting her boobs.

After Kelly's had her third orgasm, Chad pushed her butt away gently. Kelly got up and moved away. Divya was left breathless now that her kissing partner was gone. Chad then slid Divya's greedy cunt off his dick and moved her to the side too. Divya let out a moan of disappointment. She felt as if she'd be happy to have that rod inside her till eternity.

"It's okay." Chad kissed Divya and said. "Just changing positions."

Chad then had the two ladies get on all fours next to each other on the rock, Divya on the left, Kelly on the right. He examined the two asses and admired how perfect they were in their own was. Kelly's was tight and muscular. As she bent over, her cheeks parted automatically giving a glimpse of her pussy and asshole. It was a sight that still turned him on after all these years.

Divya's ass was round, full, very fleshy. Her pussy had hair while Kelly's was clean shaven. Her cunt lips pulsated as she waited on all fours. He then smiled when Divya herself turned her head and started kissing Kelly again. Kelly kissed back. And the two ladies were back to slobbering in each others mouths. And moaning and whimpering.

Chad thanked his stars. He was so lucky to have these two gorgeous women, even one of whom any man would kill for, all for himself. These two whimpering beauties were on their hands and knees, naked, with their asses stuck up in the air, waiting only for his dick. And one of them was a traditional shy Indian wife on her honeymoon. Chad looked up at the sky, said a silent thank you to god, and then got back to the deed at hand.

He stood on his knees right behind them. Then he put three fingers of his right hand into Kelly's cunt and then three fingers of his left hand into Divya's cunt. And he started finger fucking them hard and fast. Both women stopped kissing each other, threw their heads up and started hollering with pleasure, almost like bitches in heat. Divya could not believe how talented Chad was with his fingers despite having a dick that could do the job more than well.

Chad then inserted each of his thumbs into their assholes and finger fucking them even faster, rubbing their g-spots.Their bodies shook and quivered and their mouths kept hollering. This turned Chad on even more.

He put his thumbs in deeper into their asses. And then Divya was shocked when she felt her lower body being lifted off the floor. Grabbing to the two pieces of asses like bowling balls, Chad lifted them both as he continued his finger assault. Kelly was used to this but for Divya it was an utterly new experience. Both women just had their hands on the floor and Chad stood up, holding their cunts and asses so that their bodies were in a tilted wheelbarrow like position.

Divya and Kelly screeched their way to a couple of orgasms, squirting all over Chad's hands. Divya had never experienced squirting before so was taken aback at what her body did. But she was in too much ecstasy to dwell on it too much.

Chad finally lowered their bodies gently to the ground. This brute of a soldier had been effortlessly holding up those weights for over ten minutes. When he dropped them to the floor, Kelly and Divya were in no state to stay on all fours. They both just collapsed on the floor in each others arms. Chad observed his handiwork, reducing two beautiful women to delirious jellies out under the open sky. And he still wasn't through with them.

Chad got down on the floor next to the two quivering ladies. He made them lie down next to each other on their backs until their hips were touching. Then he picked up Kelly's left leg and Divya's right leg, held them together and lifted them up straight. This made their bodies tilt slightly as parts of their asses touched each other. And their cunts were just inches away from each other.

Then holding on to those legs together, Chad first fucked Kelly's cunt for about 20 strokes. Then Divya's. Both ladies took turns moaning in pleasure as they were serviced by the huge dong. Their asses slapped against each other with every stroke. Divya was so randy by now that every time Chad took his dick out of her to put it in Kelly, she felt like crying out. She did not know that euphoria like this was even possible and she didn't want to share it, even with the guy's own wife.

After fifteen minutes of this fucking, Kelly hoarsely said,

"Just finish already, Chad. My leg's starting to cramp."

"As you say." Chad said.

His next few strokes were meaningfully rapid. And then he took out his dick, held it in his hand, and it started spurting. Actually spraying is a better word for it. The amount of cum that came out of Chad's dick was unbelievable. Aiming carefully, he spread it evenly over Divya's and Kelly's face and tits.

He then let go of their legs. And the two ladies again slumped on the rock, exhausted.

In five minutes, Kelly had gotten her breath back. She sat up, kissed Divya deeply, licking some of Chad's cum off her lips.

"You were amazing!" Kelly said.

Divya was so exhausted, she couldn't even move. She just lay there naked, her legs open, and her pussy red and swollen with the greatest assault it had ever received. With half closed eyes, she stared at the stars in the night sky.

Chad had slipped his shorts back on. He sat on a rock admiring Divya's big tits and engorged nipples. He felt a sense of accomplishment in the fact that it was his cum sprayed all over this demure Indian lady's face and tits. He had fucked many women over the years, but he couldn't think of anyone who could match up to Divya in terms of physical and carnal perfection. He hoped he'd be able to bang her again soon.

Kelly climbed off the rocks and went into the ocean to wash herself up. She returned and put on her bikini. And she sat on her husband's lap.

"Ready to go back, Divya?" Kelly asked."It'll be dawn soon."

Divya finally felt normal enough to nod. She pulled herself back up. Every inch of her being ached with exhaustion. But there was also the residue of pleasure. She got on her weak knees and with the support of the rocks, climbed down. Both Chad and Kelly following her admired the view of her pussy and asshole as her ass cheeks parted. Divya splashed water on herself, cleaned up Chad's cum.

Divya was finally feeling her pulse return to normal. Her thought process was also coming back to normal. And on came the rush of guilt. What had she turned into? She had now cheated on her husband with two different men within twenty four hours. And if you counted Kelly, that was another person. This was in addition to Mehra who had had his way with her back in India. What had been unleashed inside her? Why had she turned into a characterless slut.

She thought of all this as she cleaned herself up. She felt her pussy which was sore. He thighs were tired. Her back, knees and hands were scraped with being rubbed against the rock. Surely Mayank would notice all this. What if he was already awake? What would she tell him?

Just as she was thinking all this, a different question arose in her mind. She looked around panicking.

"Where are my clothes?" she said.

Chad and Kelly looked around. They were nowhere to be seen.

"Shit, the tide! It must have washed them out." Chad said.

He was right. Divya noticed that the water was at least 30 feet more inland than it had been when Chad stripped her naked.

"What am I going to do?"

"What can you do?" Kelly shrugged, but internally, chuckled at the thought that this shy slut who wore only loose frumpy clothes, would have to walk back all the way naked.

A few minutes back, the three of them started making the trek back. Divya was in the middle, utterly and completely naked. She felt ashamed at the ignominy of the situation. She prayed to god that they shouldn't run into anyone on the way back. It was well past 4 AM.

But god didn't listen. Five minutes later, they passed a couple of guys from the resort staff who were walking to work. Divya blushed, looked down, put one hand on her pussy and the other on her tits and kept walking.

It wasn't uncommon for couples to walk around naked in that private resort. It was allowed and many adventurous couples experimented with nudity on the beaches. So it wasn't Divya's being naked that surprised them. But the fact that it was Divya. They had seen this shy Indian wife in the resort in loose clothing. To see her walk naked and looking obviously well-fucked was surprising. They guessed that the big American soldier and his wife had just had a beach threesome with this vixen.

A few minutes later, they passed the Japanese couple who had been on the snorkeling boat. They were also surprised to see Divya absolutely naked. Divya was seen by a dozen or so more guests and resort staff. No one said anything to her. Most of them chuckled and especially the men felt lucky to get a glimpse of her perfect naked form.

After what seemed like an eternity, the three of them came to the cabins. Divya peeked inside the window and was relieved to see that Mayank was still fast asleep. She was about to run in and get dressed when Kelly stopped her. She kissed the naked Divya passionately for a couple of minutes. Then Chad took his turns. As he hugged her, he felt his dick coming back to life. Suggestively, he put Divya's hand on the bulge in his crotch.

"Please Chad, not now. Mayank could wake up any minute."

"Okay." Chad turned Divya around, slapped her on the bum, and said, "go take care of your husband."

Divya walked into the cabin. The door squeaked a little as she closed it. The sound made Mayank stir a little. Terrified, Divya sprinted to the bathroom. She took a long shower, cleaning the washable remains of her romp on the beach. She looked at herself in the mirror. Scrapes on her back, knees and palms. And a couple of hickies on her big jugs. She would have to be careful hiding these signs using some excuse. Then wearing a full length bathrobe, she came out hoping Mayank hadn't woken up. He hadn't.

She immediately put on salwar kameez, and got in bed next to her husband. Chad and Kelly had kept her up all night. She was feeling tired and sleepy. Just as she was about to drift into sleep, the thunking sounds from next door started again.

"Oh god! They are at it again? How much stamina does Chad have?" Divya thought to herself.

Soon she fell asleep.

Divya woke up at around noon, her whole body sore from being Chad and Kelly's fucktoy. Mayank was already up and was checking his email on his laptop.

"Good morning." he said looking very upset. "I have some bad news."

Panic filled Divya's entire being. He had found out. He was going to leave her.

"We are going to have to cut our trip short."

Oh god, he had definitely found out.

"There's a really important deal that is the risk of falling through. I have to go and help my dad with it."

Phew! She had feared the worst.

As she packed their bags, Divya told herself that this was probably a good thing. It had started off as a nice honeymoon but had just taken a drastic turn. She had been fucked silly by strangers in the previous 24 hours. And had been seen strolling naked by a dozen more people. Who knew what else would happen if she stuck around a few more days. It would completely destroy her already damaged marriage. It was best to just forget this trip as a big mistake and start her married life with a new chapter.

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers