Innocent Flirting in the 1950s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason panted as he clung to Suzy, breathing heavily into her neck. Suzy craned her neck around and kissed him on the top of his head. They laid there for a few minutes before Suzy realized how much time had passed. She sprang up and rushed him to dress and leave, suddenly, and jarringly, pragmatic. He turned around at the doorway to say something, but she cut him off with a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow" she whispered.

As she watched him leave, she felt unbridled excitement for her future, the kind of which she hadn't felt in a long time. If she had the daring to do this, surely she could do anything. She thought about calling her cousin, the mad feminist, suddenly feeling much more warmly towards her views. She practically skipped as she found a towel to clean up the rug. She was still young, educated, and had a perfect ass. The world was her oyster.

12