All Comments on 'Innocent Girlfriend'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
zorrofinzorrofinalmost 3 years ago

Thanks...well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written agreed. I think I find the beta play a bit too on the nose, usually the best part is when the lines are blurred and a bit confused.

GcoachGGcoachGalmost 3 years ago

Fucking Hot hot hot!!! Thanks

shane21380shane21380almost 3 years ago

keep it coming. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First part was great, until the part after the phonecall with Riley sucking Chris. From that moment the story falls away too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1st 3 pages were childish and amateurishly written. But I thought what the heck I am in this far. So I finished it. It is a real piece of crap, gave it 2 .

candycigarscandycigarsover 2 years ago

Loved this! Love stories about couples discovering their cuckolding / cheating fetish. Super hot. Only wish there were more details during the sex scenes but good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, this one is a lot of fun. The build up for humiliation and delving into cuck in the beginning was fantastic; I couldn't read through it fast enough.

It lost some erotic tension around the phone call when Chris was fucking her. It's a great scene (like the rest of them), but once everything was on the table like that, it deflated a little bit.

GLineGLine11 months ago

Great story. It might be better if you had the two cuckolds blowing each other.

MiniwandMiniwand11 months ago

"And that's exactly what he did. Then they fell asleep in each other's arms, and he did it again the next morning."

That's your sex scene? Sorry but it's not enough by a long shot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous