Innocent Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he came he leaned his head against her chest and caught his breath. He heard Riley kind of whimper in frustration.

"I'm sorry, baby," Lucas said. "Was that...too fast?"

"It's...okay," Riley said with a disappointed sigh. "But, um...could I maybe have some time in the bedroom...alone?"

"Uh...yeah, sure. I understand," Lucas said, feeling a little embarrassed.

Riley quickly went to the bedroom and closed the door, where she proceeded to finger herself thinking about Chris's muscular chest and abs and the feeling of his hands on her body. Without realizing it, she even started moaning his name, even crying it out loudly as she came. Lucas heard this from down the hall. As jealous as it made him, it also got him hard again, and he had to quickly jerk himself off, images of Chris fucking his girlfriend flashing through his mind.

***

The next day, Riley and Lucas were both too embarrassed to talk about what had happened the night before. Riley had obviously noticed that telling Lucas about her date with Chris had gotten him very worked up. She was confused about this at first, having expected that he would feel angry or hurt. But after she thought about it for a while, she decided that his excitement must have been driven by some macho, jealous desire to "reclaim" her from Chris.

While there was some truth to this, she had no idea the depths of Lucas's arousal. Lucas was struggling to come to terms with it himself, but he was beginning to understand that a part of him actually liked the idea of his bigger, stronger best friend having his way with his girlfriend. Getting so turned on when he heard her moaning Chris's name as she touched herself forced him to confront the fact that he weirdly enjoyed knowing Riley was attracted to Chris, even though he felt embarrassed and insecure about it at the same time.

But they both avoided talking about it, until later that afternoon when Chris texted Riley to ask her out on a third date. This time, he asked if she would be interested in coming over to his apartment so that he could cook her dinner. Riley knew that being alone with Chris in his apartment would open the door to doing something with him that she could never take back. The thought of going further with Chris certainly excited her, but she also felt like this might be getting too intense, and she definitely didn't want to hurt Lucas.

"Um...honey?" she said to Lucas as they sat on the couch together watching TV.

"Yeah, babe?" Lucas asked.

"Chris just texted me," she said. Lucas sat up immediately, paying closer attention now. "He, um, he asked if I wanted to go on another date."

"Oh..." Lucas said, trying to sound casual. "Well, ya know...it's up to you if you want to. But, um, it's totally fine with me." He paused for a second, but before Riley could even respond, he added, "Actually, I think maybe it's a good idea. I really want you to feel like you've had a chance to, ya know, explore your options."

"Yeah..." Riley said, a little surprised at Lucas's encouragement given how far things had gone with Chris last time. "Well...it's just that...he kind of...invited me over to his place."

"Oh..." Lucas said, his cheeks starting to turn red.

"But if you're not comfortable with that..." Riley began quickly.

"No, no," Lucas interjected. "It's totally okay. I, um, I really think you should do it, actually. I mean, ya know, if you want to."

"Are you...sure?" Riley asked, confused that Lucas was so on board with this.

"Um...yeah," Lucas said. His hands were now covering his crotch. "Do you think you two would, like...make out some more?"

"Well, I mean, that's the thing," Riley said. "I think that if I'm over at his place, and it's our third date, he might be expecting...even more than that?"

Lucas swallowed heavily. "Oh...yeah, maybe," he said softly.

"But...like...that's too far, right?" Riley asked.

Lucas sighed a little. He knew Riley wanted to be loyal to him, and he loved her for it. He also knew that if Riley went even further with Chris, it might permanently alter their relationship. But he couldn't deny his feelings: he desperately wanted it to happen. "I mean..." he said finally, "if you wanted to go...further with him...just so that you can, like, see what you've been missing out on...I promise that I'll be okay with it."

"...really?" Riley asked. She didn't want to hurt Lucas, but now that he was telling her it was okay, she was starting to get turned on thinking about what might happen if she went to Chris's place.

Lucas took Riley's hand. "I promise," he said. "In fact, I think it will strengthen our relationship in the long run."

"Well...okay," she said. "I guess, if you're okay with it...I'll text him back." She picked up her phone and texted Chris back, and they arranged for her to come over the next weekend. Then she put her phone down and looked Lucas in the eyes. "But please, baby, if you start having second thoughts, let me know, okay? I would never want to do anything to hurt you."

"I know, sweetie," Lucas said. "I will."

"Okay," Riley said. "I love you."

"I love you too."

***

All that week, Riley noticed that Lucas was a lot more interested in sex. They usually did it about twice a week, but Lucas now wanted it every day. Not only that, but while they made love, Lucas was unable to hold back and asked things like, "Are you gonna let Chris fuck you like this?" or "Are you thinking about him inside you right now?" In the moment, this kind of talk turned Riley on, and she would moan "yes", which usually made Lucas cum pretty quickly. Afterward, she worried that this was not normal. But she again decided that it was driven by Lucas's jealous desire to "claim" her as his own.

When Lucas was being totally honest with himself, he recognized that although his sex drive was driven in part by a jealous desire to claim his girlfriend, another part of him actually wanted to give her body up to Chris. The whole time he was having sex, he would be picturing his bigger, stronger, more athletic best friend in his place. The thought of the two of them together was intensely erotic. Lucas too worried that this was not normal, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to deny this desire.

Finally, the next weekend came around. Riley rifled through her closet for an outfit and ended up with a pink bra and panties, a black skirt that stopped mid-thigh, and a white button-up blouse. When she came into the living room to show Lucas, he looked her up and down and walked up to her, placing a hand on her waist.

"You look beautiful," he said.

"Thanks," Riley replied nervously.

Lucas leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back. Then Lucas reached up and undid one of the buttons on her blouse, so that now you could see some of her pink bra underneath and the curves of her cleavage. "I think that's better," he said softly.

Riley looked into his eyes and bit her lower lip, unsure why Lucas was being so encouraging but also feeling turned on at the thought of showing off more of her body to Chris. "Okay," she said. "Well...I guess I should head out."

Lucas nodded. "You know how much I love you, right?" he asked.

"Yes, baby," she said. "I love you too." Then she left.

On the drive over to Chris's apartment, her stomach was in knots. She felt nervous and excited and couldn't believe that this was really happening. When she parked, she sat in her car for a few minutes, doubting herself and wondering if this was all going way too far. She almost started the car again to drive back home and tell Lucas that she couldn't go through with it. Then she thought about Chris, what he had looked like shirtless, what his hands felt like on her body. She got out of the car, walked to his front door, and knocked.

Chris opened the door and stood there in a v-neck t-shirt and a pair of jeans. "Hey," he said, smiling. "You look great. Come on in."

"Thanks," Riley said. She stepped inside and saw a pot of boiling pasta and a bowl of fresh salad greens.

"Great timing, dinner should be ready in just a few minutes," Chris said. "Make yourself at home. Can I get you a glass of wine?"

"Sure," Riley said, thinking that she could definitely use a drink. She sat down at Chris's dining table.

Chris gave the pasta a stir and poured her a glass of red wine, then brought it to her. They chatted about their weeks as he cooked for her, just small talk at first. Riley watched him move easily around the kitchen. He brought a couple plates of salad to the dining table and sat down. They ate and chatted. Things started out feeling a little stiff and awkward, but after a while they were relaxing and flirting and making each other laugh.

Then Chris brought out a couple small plates of pasta. Riley tried it. "Mmm, this is delicious," she said. "Thank you so much for cooking all this."

"My pleasure," Chris said. Then there was a pause, and Chris said, "Look, I know we've been doing a good job playing our parts or whatever, but I feel like I should, um, 'break character' for a second and ask how Lucas is doing. We haven't talked in a little while."

"Oh," Riley said, a little startled at the mention of Lucas's name. "He's...good, actually."

"Yeah? Really?" Chris asked. "I was worried he might be a little pissed about our last date."

"Um, well, ya know, I think there was some jealousy," Riley said. "But that makes sense, right?"

"Sure," Chris agreed.

"But he's actually been really, um...encouraging about all of this," she added.

"Yeah? Still?" Chris said. "That's good. You did tell him what we did last time, right?"

Riley swallowed. "Well, yeah," she said. "I have to be honest with him."

"Sure, of course," Chris said. "And he's really been...okay with everything?"

"Uh, yeah...he seems very okay with it, weirdly," she said. "Maybe I shouldn't be telling you about this, but he'll even, like, talk about it while we're...ya know..."

Riley's implication was clear. Chris's eyebrows raised and he smiled a little. "Yeah? Like, what does he say?"

"Um, well, we'll be in the middle of, ya know, doing stuff, and he'll, like, ask me to tell him about what you and I have done, or what I...want to do with you...I dunno. Does that seem super-weird?" She felt a little embarrassed to be sharing this, but she had been wanting to talk about it with somebody, and Chris was the only person she could turn to.

Chris's smile got bigger. "Ya know, some guys are...like that," he said.

"Are they? Is that just how guys act when they're jealous?" she asked.

"Some of them. I mean, when I get jealous, I get...pissed off," Chris said. "Like, if another guy were dating my girl and putting his hands on her and stuff, I'd kick his ass. But I guess for guys like Lucas, it's...different."

"Oh," Riley said.

There was a long pause while Chris seemed to be wrestling with whether or not to say something. "So, listen, can I tell you something?" Chris asked.

"Of course," Riley said.

"It's a little embarrassing, but I think based on what you said about Lucas, it might be...relevant."

"Okay..."

Chris sighed. "Well, you remember how I told you about my brother and his wife?"

"Yeah," Riley said. "I'm so happy they were able to work things out!"

"Yeah, me too," Chris said. "But, um, there's some stuff I didn't tell you two about what happened."

"Oh...like what?" Riley asked, wondering what this had to do with what they'd been talking about.

"So...I hope this doesn't make you, like, lose respect for me," Chris said. "I'm not proud of it, but, um, when Jenny cheated on Liam, the guy she cheated with was...me."

Riley was stunned. "What?" she asked. "You...you...with your own brother's wife?"

"I know, I know, it's terrible," Chris said. "But, like, we all hung out a lot, and Jenny and I got close, and I could see that she was feeling really...unsatisfied. Remember how I said she was wondering if she was missing out on things because she had only ever dated Liam? That was stuff she told me."

"Oh...wow," Riley said, absorbing this.

"And, I dunno, I know it's bad, but Jenny started really, like, throwing herself at me. And she's, like, a super-attractive girl, ya know?"

"Yeah...I get it," Riley said, feeling a little pang of jealousy herself.

"And to be honest, I felt bad that Liam wasn't giving her what she needed. I sort of felt like I was making her feel how she, like, deserved to feel," Chris explained. "I dunno, I still feel guilty about it."

"Wow," Riley said. "I mean, I can't believe you would do that to him."

"I know," Chris said. "But, um, listen. After Jenny and I, ya know, did it a few times, Liam finally caught us. Like...walked in on us."

"Oh, wow. So what happened?"

"Well, I know it sounds bad, but Jenny and I were right in the middle of things, and Jenny was getting so...into it. So she just begged me not to stop and told Liam to get out. Obviously, he stormed out, and we, ya know, finished. So that's when they started talking about a divorce, and I felt so terrible. I could barely forgive myself. But then..." He paused.

"What is it?" Riley asked, wondering where this was going.

"Well, I completely stayed away from Jenny after that, and Liam refused to speak to me for a little while, which was obviously understandable. So I was just giving them space to figure things out, but then one day out of the blue, Liam texted me," Chris said. "And he said he couldn't stop thinking about what he had seen when he walked in on me and Jenny. And it sounds a lot like how Lucas has been with you. Like, Liam said that he and Jenny had made up and started having sex again, but while they did, they kept talking about what she and I did together..."

"Oh...wow, really?" Riley said, trying to absorb all of this.

"Yeah...Liam was super-embarrassed about it, but he even told me that he had looked it up online and found out that having your wife or girlfriend cheat on you is actually a pretty common...fetish, I guess you'd call it?"

Riley was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Yeah, he said it's called, like, cuckolding, I guess...I dunno, it's so weird. He actually calls himself a...'beta cuck.'" Chris had to laugh a little at this point. "I don't really understand it, but basically when he saw me and Jenny, ya know, together, it got him really...turned on. Like, he...liked it."

"Um...what? Really?" Riley asked.

"Yeah," Chris said. "At first, he couldn't really process what he was feeling, but after a few days, he was basically, like, begging Jenny to tell him all about what we did and stuff, and he would, ya know...get off on it."

"That's so..." Riley couldn't even finish her sentence.

"I know," Chris said. "It gets even weirder. Liam told me that he thought he and Jenny could save their marriage, but only if she, like...kept cheating on him."

Riley gasped. "He actually wants her to cheat on him?"

"Yeah," Chris said.

"Wow," she said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I know," Chris said. "But, um, I dunno...what you were saying about Lucas, it just sounds kind of...similar, don't you think?"

Riley thought about it. All of Lucas's behavior would make a lot more sense if he shared this strange fetish: pushing her to go on dates with Chris, insisting that she could do whatever she wanted with him, getting turned on when she told him what they had done together, wanting her to talk about it during sex. "So...you think that Lucas is...what did you call it?" she asked.

"A beta cuck," Chris said, holding back some laughter. "As in...he's the beta, and I'm the..."

"Alpha," Riley finished his sentence.

"Right," Chris said.

"So...what happened with Liam and Jenny?"

"Well, um...remember how I said I was busy with my brother last Saturday?" Chris asked.

"Yeah..."

"I was actually busy with...Jenny," Chris said. "If you know what I mean."

"Seriously?" Riley asked, now feeling even more jealous. "What about Liam?"

Chris sighed and laughed awkwardly again. "I know this sounds crazy, but...he listened from the other side of the bedroom door."

Now Riley had to laugh too. "Oh my god!"

"Yeah," Chris said. "But, um, ya know, I guess guys like him somehow...enjoy that."

"Wow," Riley said. "Not to be mean, but that sounds kind of...pathetic."

Chris laughed a little. "I know, I think so too. He even, like, begged me to let him watch. It was kinda funny, honestly. But I just felt too weird about that since he's my little brother and everything, so I had him listen outside."

"Yeah...wow," Riley said.

"Anyway, um, it sounds bizarre, but it really does seem to have saved their marriage," Chris said. "Jenny is even looking for other guys to, like, cheat on Liam with. And Liam...loves it."

Again, Riley had to laugh. "And are you gonna keep, uh, helping him out?"

Chris laughed too. "We'll see," he said. Then he lowered his voice a little and added, "I mean, if I'm honest? It's...kind of a turn-on."

Riley bit her lower lip nervously. "It is?" she asked.

"Yeah," Chris said, eyeing Riley up and down. "Like, taking another guy's girl from him and...teaching her what she's been missing."

Riley felt her body tingling again. This all sounded so crazy to her, but she was also getting kind of turned on. "I guess that's why you're the...alpha," she said. "And you think Lucas is a...?"

"Beta?" Chris asked. "Well...he seems to be acting like one, doesn't he?"

Riley slowly breathed in and out, now feeling an unmistakable sexual energy between them. "Now that I think about it...yeah, kind of," Riley said. She felt naughty talking about Lucas like that, but it was getting her excited. She looked down at her blouse, touching the hem and opening it up a little. "Actually...before I left, he undid this button on my blouse."

"Yeah?" Chris said with a smile as he stared at Riley's cleavage. "He wanted to show off his own girlfriend to another man, huh?"

"I guess so," Riley said.

"Sounds kinda...pathetic, if you ask me," Chris said.

Riley smiled a little, then stood up slowly. "Should we...move to the couch?"

"Sure," Chris said. They went to the couch and sat closely together, Chris's arm around her.

"I wonder what Lucas thinks we're doing right now," Riley said.

"You mean...what he hopes we're doing," Chris said, putting a hand on her lower thigh.

"Mmm," Riley said. "Do you think he's sitting at home hoping that his best friend's hand is sliding under his girlfriend's skirt?"

"I think he's hoping for a lot more than that," Chris said.

Riley looked at him, and Chris leaned in to kiss her. They began making out, while Chris slid his hand under Riley's skirt. He rubbed his fingers against her wet panties for a few seconds, making her moan. Then he brought his hand out of her skirt and reached up to start unbuttoning her blouse. Riley put up no resistance as he pulled her blouse off and squeezed her breasts over her pink bra. Riley reached back and unsnapped it for him, allowing him to pull it off. He stared at her round perky tits for a second, then leaned down and started sucking on them.

"Oh god...oh, Chris," Riley moaned, clawing at his shirt to pull it off.

After his shirt was off, Chris leaned back and smiled as Riley stared at his muscular body. "You like what you see?" he asked confidently.

Riley nodded, sliding her hands up his body. "You're so much...stronger than Lucas."

Chris laughed. "Your boyfriend's a little wimp, isn't he?"

Riley gasped at this.

"Say it," Chris ordered her.

"Yes," Riley said. "He's such a wimp, not a real man like you."

"That's right," Chris said. "And I'm gonna treat you the way a real man should treat a girl like you."

Riley nodded, still enjoying the way his muscles felt under her hands.

"You're gonna be a bad girl for me tonight, aren't you?"