Innocent Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, this so fucking hot," Liam said softly.

"Yeah," Lucas said. "Look at how our girls are totally worshipping your brother's muscles."

"I know," Liam agreed. "He's so much bigger and stronger than us. God, I wish I could jerk off."

"Me too," Lucas whimpered.

As Jenny continued deepthroating Chris, Chris lifted Riley's body up so that she was straddling his face. He expertly ate Riley out, making her moan like crazy. After a few minutes of this, he grabbed her waist and brought her lower. Jenny pulled her head away and lined Chris's cock up with Riley's pussy.

Jenny turned and looked at Lucas. "You ready to see this superior dick split your girlfriend open?"

"Ohh, fuck, yes," Lucas said.

Riley slid down onto Chris's dick with a long moan. Lucas could only stare as she began happily riding him. Jenny went back and forth making out with each of them and sucking on Riley's tits.

Finally, Riley turned to look back at Lucas, who couldn't stop himself from rubbing his crotch over his pants. "Poor baby," Riley said with a laugh. "So desperate to jerk off?"

"Yes, baby," Lucas whimpered.

"Am I doing a good job riding your best friend's big dick?" she asked.

"So good," Lucas said.

"Thanks, baby," she said. "Go ahead, you can take your useless little thing out now."

"Oh god yes," Lucas said, immediately unzipping his pants and pulling out his erection. He began furiously stroking himself, not caring that Riley and Jenny were both staring and laughing at him.

"Oh wow, he's as tiny as Liam," Jenny said, then turned Riley back around to focus on her and Chris. "Don't worry about that wimp. This big dick feels so good inside you, doesn't it?" she asked as she reached down and played with Riley's clit while she got fucked.

"Ohhhh...my...god...so good...so fucking good," Riley moaned almost incoherently, then leaned forward to make out with Chris. Chris grabbed her ass and thrust up into her, kissing his way down her neck and then sucking on her tits. Riley turned to Jenny and started making out with her.

"He's getting you close, isn't he?" Jenny asked as Riley's breathing got faster.

"Yess...yessssss," Riley moaned.

Jenny looked over at Lucas. "Get ready, you're finally about to see what your girlfriend looks like when she has an orgasm!"

"Holy shit, this is amazing," Lucas said, still stroking furiously.

Riley's moans escalated and she began bouncing up and down faster on Chris's cock.

"Fuck yeah, dude," Liam said to Lucas. "This is it. Can you believe you're about to see your girlfriend cum on another man's cock? It's so fucking hot, isn't it?" Lucas nodded. Liam's encouragement was getting him close. "Go ahead, blow your useless little load into your hand."

"Oh Chris...ohhhh Chris! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuuuuuck meeeeeee!!" Riley cried out, her body trembling as she came.

"Fuuuuuck yessss," Lucas groaned, spraying his load onto his shirt. It was the best orgasm of his life.

After Riley came down from her orgasm, she climbed off Chris. "Your turn, sexy," she said to Jenny, giving her a kiss as she straddled Chris.

Jenny began riding him, then turned around and said dismissively to Liam, "Go ahead, start stroking like a good little sissy cuck husband."

Liam happily complied, taking his dick out while Chris flipped Jenny onto her back, laid her down on the couch, and positioned himself between her spread legs. Riley sat to the side and caught her breath while Chris began fucking Jenny.

"Oh fuck...your brother's dick is going so deep inside me, baby," Jenny said to Liam.

"Yeah? You fucking love it, don't you? You love cheating on me with my brother like a little fucking slut?" Liam asked her.

She just smiled and turned back to Chris as he leaned down and made out with her.

Liam kept stroking as he watched. As Jenny started getting closer to her own orgasm, Lucas turned to him and decided to reciprocate the encouragement Liam had given him. "Dude," Lucas said, "your own brother is fucking your wife right now, right in front of you, and you're sitting here jerking your tiny little dick. You're such a pathetic little cuck, aren't you?"

"Oh god, yesss, I am," Liam whimpered.

"Look at her," Lucas continued. "Look at your brother. He's so much bigger and stronger than you. His dick is so much fucking bigger than that useless, tiny little thing in your hand. Of course she cheated on you with him, why wouldn't she? He's superior to you in every way."

"Ohhh, god, yesss," Liam moaned.

"Look, she's about to cum on his big fucking dick. That's what you want to see, isn't it?"

"Yes, yes, I want to see my wife cum on my brother's fat fucking cock!"

Jenny was now crying out incoherently, begging Chris to fuck her harder and faster. Finally, she wrapped her legs tightly around him and started crying out his name as she orgasmed.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuck," Liam moaned, shooting his load onto his shirt. After he came, he looked over at Lucas sheepishly. "Thanks, man, that was great."

"No problem," Lucas said with a smile.

Chris, Jenny, and Riley sat on the couch, taking a break. Each of their amazing bodies were glistening with sweat. "Okay, cucks," Chris said to Liam and Lucas. "I think it's time for you two to fuck off. I'm gonna be using these sluts all night."

"We can't stay?" Liam whimpered. "I wanna see how many times you make them cum."

Chris laughed. "How did I end up with such a fucking sissy for a brother?" he asked. "Dude, your wife will tell you all about it when she gets home tomorrow. Now get the fuck out, I want these sluts to myself."

"Okay," Liam said, disappointed.

Lucas and Liam reluctantly cleaned themselves off as best as they could and left, glancing behind them to see Jenny and Riley getting on all fours next to each other on the couch, presenting their asses to Chris as he stood behind them deciding who to start fucking first.

***

When Riley came home the next day, she and Lucas embraced.

"Did you...have fun?" Lucas asked.

"Definitely," Riley said.

"Good," Lucas said. "I love you."

"I love you too," Riley said.

Lucas laughed a little. "This all started because I was worried you would feel like you had missed out on different experiences," he said. "I guess I was right, huh?"

"Yeah," Riley said, laughing too. "But we're both having plenty of new experiences now, aren't we?"

"Definitely," Lucas said. He hesitated. "But...be honest with me. Has all of this made you, like, lose respect for me?"

"Oh, honey," Riley said. "Not at all. It's only deepened my love for you, really. I feel like we know each other better than we ever have. I can't wait to keep exploring new things with you...and I want you by my side through all of it. Even if you do get off on watching me have sex with other men."

"Yeah?" Lucas asked with a smile.

Riley nodded, and they embraced again.

"So...should we talk about wedding dates?"

"Absolutely," Riley said, then added with a smile: "And, um, I think Chris should be your best man, don't you?"

"Oh, wow," Lucas said, thinking about the possibilities. "Definitely."