Innocent Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A...bad girl?" she repeated.

He reached over and gripped her breast, rubbing his thumb around her erect nipple. "A very bad girl," he said.

"Oh god...yes," Riley said.

"That's right," he said. "Now stand up and take your skirt off, you naughty little cheating slut," Chris told her.

Riley gasped and blushed at being spoken to like this, but she was getting a thrill out of it at the same time. She stood up in front of him, unzipped the side of her skirt, then turned her back to him and slowly wiggled out of it. As it dropped to the floor, she felt his strong hands grabbing her round butt. He turned her around, pulled her toward him, and kissed her flat stomach, sliding his hands up and down her smooth legs.

She looked down at him as he slid his fingers between her legs, over her pink panties. A wet spot had formed on them. "So wet," he said, rubbing her clit through her panties. "You like cheating on your boyfriend with a real man, don't you?"

"Ohhh god," Riley moaned, her legs trembling at his touch.

He looked up at her, then pulled his hand away, making her whimper. "Say it," he ordered her.

"Yes, I love it," she admitted.

"Love what?"

"Love cheating on my wimpy boyfriend with his hot best friend."

"Good girl. Now get on your knees."

She looked at him desperately, then slowly dropped to her knees. He spread his legs in front of her, and her eyes fixed on the big bulge in his jeans.

"Go on," he said. "Take it out. I know you want to see it."

She looked up at him and bit her lip, incredibly turned on by the way Chris was taking charge. Lucas would never have treated her like this, but she realized that was why he had never even gotten close to making her cum. She slid her hands up Chris's thighs, unbuttoned his jeans, then slowly unzipped them. His erection was making his boxers tent up, and she could tell it was big. As he looked down at her, she nervously pulled his boxers down until his 8-inch hard-on popped out, making her gasp.

"Ohhh, wowww," she said, staring at it.

"You've never seen one other than Lucas's, right?" Chris asked.

She shook her head. "I didn't know they could be this...big," she said as she took it in her hand. Her small fingers barely wrapped all the way around it.

Chris smirked. "Show me what Lucas's is like compared to mine."

"Um...well...it's kind of like...this," Riley said, holding her thumb and finger next to his penis, less than halfway up the length of his shaft.

He grinned and shook his head. "Wow," he said. "I can't believe you've been settling for that little thing for so long."

"He said it's average."

Chris laughed. "You're so innocent," he said. "But don't worry about it. You get to play with this now. Do you like it?"

She held it in her hand and stared at it, then nodded. "It feels so...powerful." Then she looked up at him. "But...is it going to...hurt me?"

Chris smiled and patted her head with his hand. "No, baby. I promise, it's gonna make you feel so good."

"Okay," she said, starting to stroke it up and down.

"There you go," he said. "Why don't you give it a little kiss?"

Riley let out a little moan and leaned forward. But suddenly, a pang of guilt flashed through her and she paused, realizing how far things had gone and that if she started sucking his dick, things would never be the same. "I dunno, Chris," she said. "I've never even done this for Lucas."

Chris laughed. "Really?" he asked. She nodded up at him, and he shrugged a little. "Well, honestly, it'll probably turn that little beta loser on even more then."

Riley hesitated. "But...maybe we're wrong about Lucas. Maybe he doesn't want me to be doing this. I really don't want to hurt him!"

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Chris said comfortingly. He grabbed her phone and held it out to her. "Here. If you're so worried about it, why not just give him a call and ask him?"

"Really?" Riley said. "You don't mind?"

"Not at all," Chris said. "In fact, I think it's good to be honest with him. You should tell him what you're doing with me right now."

"Um...okay," Riley said, calling Lucas with one hand while she held Chris's erection with the other. Lucas answered after one ring. "Hey, baby," she said into the phone.

"Hi, honey," Lucas said on the other end. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine," Riley said. "Listen, I'm still over at Chris's place, and, um, we started, ya know...messing around..."

"Yeah?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah," Riley said. "But, um...I dunno, I know you gave me permission to do whatever I wanted, but I started feeling guilty and I wasn't sure you really wanted me to go through with it. So Chris said I should call you and ask."

"Oh," Lucas said. "It's okay, baby. Um, what have you done so far?"

"You promise you're not gonna be mad?" Riley asked, still enjoying the way Chris's cock felt in her hand as she stroked it.

"I promise," Lucas said.

"Well...we started, ya know, making out on his couch," Riley said.

"Yeah..."

"And, um, he put his hands, like, all over me..."

"Oh god...uh huh..."

"And then we started taking each other's clothes off..."

"Yeah? Did he get you...naked?"

"Well, I'm still wearing my panties."

"Fuck...I bet they're wet, aren't they?"

"Um...yeah..." Riley admitted. "He was, like, sucking on my breasts and stuff, and it felt so good."

"Oh god...what about him? Is he...naked?"

"Well, I took his shirt off," Riley said. "And...he told me to get on his knees in front of him and take out his...ya know..."

"Oh fuck," Lucas said. Riley could hear how turned on he was, and she no longer had any doubt that he was a beta cuck like Chris's brother. "So that's what you did, isn't it, baby?"

"Yes."

"That's good," Lucas said. "You should be a good girl and do what he says."

"Okay, baby," Riley said. "You're not mad at all, are you, honey?"

"...no, sweetie," Lucas admitted.

Riley could hear him breathing heavily, which was getting her even more turned on than she was before. She set the phone down on the couch next to Chris and put Lucas on speaker, then smiled up at Chris and said, "You really don't mind that I'm holding your best friend's big, hard penis in my hand right now?" she asked.

"Oh fuck," Lucas moaned. "You're with him right now?"

"Yes, honey."

"And it's...really big?"

Riley looked up at Chris as he suppressed laughter. "It's so big, baby," Riley said. "It's, like, more than twice as big as yours."

"Oh god," Lucas said.

"Is that okay?" Riley asked. "It doesn't make you...jealous?"

"No, baby, it's okay," Lucas said.

Chris couldn't help but laugh.

"Is...is that him?" Lucas asked.

"Hey, bro, what's up?" Chris said, interjecting himself into the conversation.

"Oh, shit," Lucas said, sounding embarrassed. "Um, hey, Chris."

"Riley just put you on speaker," Chris said. "Like she said, we just wanted to make sure you were cool with this."

"Um, yeah," Lucas said. "It's...it's cool."

"You sure, buddy?" Chris asked. "Because I'm about to teach your girlfriend how to deepthroat my 8-inch cock."

"Holy shit," Lucas said. "I mean, um, yeah, that's okay. Is she...is she sucking on it right now?"

"Not yet, baby," Riley said. "But I'm about to give it a little lick, okay?"

"Okay, sweetie, go ahead," Lucas said.

Riley smiled up at Chris, then stuck her tongue out and licked from the bottom of his shaft to the tip. "Mmmmm, it tastes good," she said.

"Yeah?" Lucas asked. "Maybe you should, like, suck on it a little bit for him."

"Okay," Riley said, then kissed the head of Chris's dick before wrapping her lips around it and sliding down as far as she could, making a loud slurping sound.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah," Chris groaned. "You hear that, bro?"

"Yes...I hear it," Lucas said, still breathing heavily. "How much is she taking?"

Chris put his hand on the back of Riley's head and pushed her down until she gagged. "Fuck, she's doing pretty good, bro," he said. "Don't worry, buddy, we'll keep practicing until she can take the whole thing."

"Oh god, yes," Lucas moaned. "Please slide your big dick all the way down my girlfriend's throat."

Chris laughed. "Hey, what are friends for?"

"Oh fuck," Lucas said. "Do you like it, baby? Do you like sucking my best friend's cock?"

Riley pulled off and moaned, "Mmmm, yes, baby."

"Oh god," Lucas moaned. "You're gonna let him fuck you too, aren't you, baby?"

"Mmm, is that what you want me to do, sweetie?" Riley asked.

"Yes, baby," Lucas said. "Please let my best friend fuck you."

"Fuck yeah," Chris interjected, pushing Riley's head back onto his cock, which she happily continued sucking. "You like having a little cheating slut for a girlfriend, don't you?"

"Yes...a cheating slut..." Lucas moaned.

"You're getting off listening to her slobber all over my cock, aren't you?" Chris asked.

"I...uh..." Lucas stammered.

"Admit it, you little pussy," Chris said. This made Riley moan.

"Oh god, yes, this is so hot, I love hearing her suck your cock, dude," Lucas admitted.

"We can tell," Chris said. "Now beg me to fuck your girl."

"Oh fuck," Lucas whimpered. "Please, Chris, please fuck my girlfriend's tight pussy, she wants it so bad, make her cum on your big dick like a little cheating whore."

Chris laughed, amazed that he had gotten this goody two-shoes to talk like that. "Good boy!" he said condescendingly. "Don't worry, I'm gonna take my time on this slut while you sit at home jerking your little dick."

"Oh fuck," Lucas groaned.

"And don't wait up for her, by the way," Chris said. "She's gonna sleep in my bed tonight."

"Oh god, yes," Lucas said. "I understand."

"When we wake up tomorrow morning, I'm gonna fuck her again," Chris said.

"Yes, fuck her again, fuck her brains out, fuck her whenever you want," Lucas moaned.

Chris looked down at Riley, who was still sucking him off and looking up at him with her big eyes. "Your girl's pussy belongs to me now, doesn't it?" he asked Lucas as he stared down at her.

"Yessss, her pussy is all yours," Lucas moaned.

"Good," Chris said. "Now fuck off and shoot your pathetic load into your hand, loser." Chris hung up the phone and pulled his cock out of Riley's mouth, slapping her face with it a few times as she moaned. "Did you like that? Did you like hearing me talk to your loser boyfriend like that?"

"Oh my god, yes, Chris, I loved it, you're so fucking hot," Riley moaned. "Please take me into your bedroom and fuck me all night long."

And that's exactly what he did. Then they fell asleep in each other's arms, and he did it again the next morning.

***

When she got home the next day, Riley and Lucas embraced and kissed.

"I love you so much," Lucas told Riley.

"I love you too, baby," Riley said. "Are you...okay?"

"I'm...great," Lucas said sincerely. "Are you?"

"Yes, sweetie," Riley said.

"You don't think I'm, like...totally pathetic?" Lucas asked.

"No, of course not," Riley said, then smiled a little. "Not totally."

They laughed. "I'm sorry," Lucas said. "I don't know why, but last night was so...hot."

"It's okay," Riley said. "You don't have to apologize. I liked it too."

"Yeah?" Lucas asked. "Did you and Chris, um...have a good time?"

Riley nodded. "Very," she said suggestively. That began the first of many sessions that week of Riley telling Lucas all about how good Chris fucked her and how many times he made her cum, while Lucas jerked off or Riley jerked him off. At first, Riley tried initiating sex, but then Lucas showed her a text had had gotten from Chris that morning.

"Don't even think about fucking her when she gets home," Chris had said. "Only real men get to use that pussy from now on, not beta cuck losers like you."

Riley had felt a little bad for Lucas when she read this, but then she saw Lucas's reply: "oh god, yes, Chris, I understand, I don't deserve to fuck her." Then Chris replied: "good boy / you'll be lucky if she jerks your pathetic little dick for you every now and then."

Riley was impressed with how much Chris was embracing his role as an alpha, and was surprised at how willing Lucas was to completely submit to him and humiliate himself. But more than anything, she was turned on.

As the week went on, she learned more and more about how far she could push things with Lucas. At first, she was nervous that she was being too mean, but it became clear that Lucas got off not just from hearing the details of what she did with Chris, but also from her teasing and making fun of him for being so sexually inadequate. She would talk about how Lucas had never given her an orgasm and how small he was. And it wasn't just Lucas who enjoyed it. Riley herself gradually came to realize that it turned her on to have this control over him.

Chris texted her throughout the week as well. They openly sexted, including sending each other pics. Riley even showed Lucas their conversations and made him take pictures of her that she would then send to Chris. Lucas loved it, of course.

Then, late in the week, Chris texted and said he was having Liam and Jenny over to his place that weekend. He asked if she and Lucas would be interested in joining them. Riley hesitated. Not so long ago, she had been such an innocent girl, having the same vanilla sex with the same guy, and now she was in the middle of this wild situation. Was she ready to go even further with this other couple?

When she realized how wet her pussy was thinking about it, she knew the answer was yes. She asked if Liam and Lucas would be sticking around or just dropping the girls off. Chris said he was getting more and more into playing a dominant role over them and that he wanted to make them both watch.

She told Lucas about it, and he practically begged her to say yes. She laughed and teased him a little bit, making him admit how badly he wanted to watch in person while his best friend used her however he wanted. Finally, she texted Chris back and said they'd be there.

That Saturday night, they arrived at Chris's place full of eager anticipation. Liam and Jenny were already there. Lucas and Riley hadn't seen them in years. Liam was a cute, blond, pretty boy, while Jenny was a sexy, curvy brunette with a mischievous smile. They all awkwardly greeted each other, with Lucas and Liam acting especially shy and nervous and embarrassed.

Chris got drinks for everybody. Even he seemed a little uncomfortable at first, but as the alcohol flowed, he grew more confident and leaned more into his role as the dominating figure in the room.

As the night went on, Chris ended up on his couch with Riley and Jenny sitting on either side of him, while Lucas and Liam sat in nearby chairs. Lucas and Liam would occasionally exchange embarrassed glances, and both were awkwardly covering their crotches with their hands.

Jenny looked over at them and giggled, then said to Chris and Riley, "Look at them trying to hide how turned on they are, they're so adorable."

"I know, they're so funny," Riley said with a laugh. "I mean, if Liam is anything like Lucas, it's not like there's much to see down there anyway."

The three of them laughed, while Liam and Lucas blushed and moved their hands away.

"Yeah, look, you can't even see anything," Jenny said teasingly. But as she did, a small wet spot formed on the khakis Liam was wearing. "Oh my god, look, I spoke too soon," Jenny said. "Baby, are you seriously precumming already, just seeing us sitting next to your brother?"

Liam's face was now burning red, and he just nodded, embarrassed.

They all laughed again. "Do you think they'd like to see us kiss, Riley?" Jenny asked.

"Ooh, good idea," Riley said.

Riley and Jenny leaned across Chris and kissed. Chris just grinned, putting his hand on each of their bodies and feeling them up as they began to make out.

"Oh, wow," Liam said softly to Lucas. "Um, your girlfriend is, like, so hot."

Lucas swallowed nervously. "Yeah, your wife is too," he said.

"Too bad we're too pathetic to get to fuck them ourselves, right?" Liam said with a sheepish grin.

"Yeah," Lucas agreed. It felt good to have another beta cuck to talk to about this so openly. He stared as Chris put his hands on each girl's butt and gripped them firmly. "Your brother's gonna fuck them sooo good for us, though."

"Yeah...I can't believe he's finally gonna let me watch," Liam said.

"Yeah, we're so lucky," Lucas said.

They stopped talking as Chris started making out with Jenny and then Riley in turn. He glanced over at Lucas and Liam. "You ready for the show, you fucking pussies?"

"Yes, Chris," they both said eagerly.

"Tell me what you want," Chris demanded.

"Please fuck my wife," Liam whimpered. "I need my big brother to give her what she needs."

"Oh fuck," Lucas said, turned on by Liam's open submission. "Please, Chris, fuck my girlfriend, she needs a real man like you."

"Yeah, she does," Chris said, eyeing her up and down. "But before I put on a show for these two sissies, I want you two to put on a show for me."

Riley and Jenny smiled at each other. They got onto the floor in front of Chris and continued making out, then started stripping each other's clothes off. Soon they were naked, and Jenny was kissing her way down Riley's body. Riley lay on her back and spread her legs, allowing Jenny to start licking her shaved pussy. Riley moaned and ran her hand through Jenny's hair.

After a while, they switched. Jenny sat on Riley's face as Riley ate her out. Riley had of course never done this before, but she loved tasting Jenny's pussy.

"Good girls," Chris said approvingly. "I told you I'd teach you new things."

Riley moaned. Jenny moved off of her face and they began making out on the floor again, licking at and kissing each other's naked bodies. As they did, Riley noticed that Lucas's hand was creeping over to his crotch and starting to unzip his pants.

"Ah, ah, not so fast," Riley said to him. "I don't want my sissy husband to embarrass me by cumming too soon when we've barely even gotten started." Lucas blushed and moved his hand away. "Good boy," Riley said. "I'll let you know when you can start jerking your useless little dick."

Jenny laughed and looked over at Liam. "You too, honey."

As Riley and Jenny continued playing with each other, Liam turned to Lucas and said softly, "Wow, she's good at this."

Lucas swallowed. "Yeah," he agreed.

Now Riley and Jenny moved between Chris's legs, rubbing his thighs and looking up at him submissively.

"I've been missing your beautiful cock sooo much," Jenny said. "Can we please take it out and play with it together?"

"Yeah, baby, we need you to feed us your big dick again," Riley whimpered.

Chris grinned down at them, then looked over at Lucas and Liam. "They're so desperate for it, huh?"

Lucas and Liam could only nod in awe.

"Do they beg for your dicks like this?" Chris asked.

"No, Chris," Liam said. "I'm way too small for Jenny."

"Yeah, me too," Lucas said. "My dick has never given Riley an orgasm in her life."

"Poor girls," Chris said as they looked up at him desperately. "Go ahead, take it out."

The girls eagerly unbuttoned and unzipped Chris's pants and peeled them off of him along with his boxers, revealing his massive erection. Each girl began licking up either end of Chris's shaft and sucking his balls. Chris tossed his head back in pleasure.

"Fuck yeah, two desperate little cheating sluts on my cock," he groaned, patting both of their heads. He wagged his dick back and forth, slapping each of them in the face with it as they laughed and tried to get it in their mouths. Finally he slid it between Jenny's lips and let her suck on it for a little while, then pulled it out and gave Riley a turn.

While Riley sucked, Jenny moved up and sat on the couch next to Chris and pulled his shirt off. Now all three of them were naked. Jenny rubbed his muscular abs and chest and made out with him while Riley kept sucking. They switched again, and now Riley made out with him while Jenny blew him.