Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 04

Story Info
Kayal was alone at home and a beggar knocked... at the door.
4.6k words
4.26
65.7k
49

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Steve ciao for once again editing my story. I've also removed all caste references because of requests by some of the readers.

For the next two days Kayal was bored. She would occupy herself with household chores, but it wasn't enough. No matter how hard she tried, she would end up in the same place, watching porn and masturbating to thoughts of Selvam and his friends. In those two days Kayal must have masturbated three times a day. She was unable to control her sexual needs.

The third day was no different. As usual Kayal completed her household works before going to her bedroom. She put on a porn movie, immediately undressed and then jumped on the bed to watch. It was a group sex movie, where a girl was getting fucked by three muscular black guys.

At first the movie didn't have much effect on Kayal but, as it progressed, she found herself playing with her boobs and pussy. The more she watched the girl in the movie, by now she was moaning louder and louder as she got pounded by those three guys in all her holes at the same time, the more enthusiastic Kayal got. In the film, the guys were now moaning hard as they fucked her every hole. As they were about to reach their climax all four started to shout louder. Seeing them go wild made Kayal more and more excited. Before long, she was moaning to the rhythm of their action. Suddenly Kayal shouted...

"Aaaaghhhh.... mmmmm... ooohhhh... yyyyaaaaa..."

She grabbed at her boobs even harder, pulling and twisting at her sensitive nipples. Down below, her fingers drilled her pussy in a blur of frantic action. Moments later, Kayal was moaning profusely...

"Aaaammmmm...."

She was so close to the edge when a new sound rang out.

"Ding... Dong..."

It was the doorbell, and with it, Kayal's sexual fervour had been broken. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and turned off the TV. Quickly Kayal dressed and headed angrily to the door. Who on earth could be disturbing her from this most heavenly moment?

When she opened the door, her anger grew even greater. It was an old beggar in rags standing right in front of her. He held his hands out, begging her to give him something to eat.

Kayal stared at him angrily for a few seconds but seeing his innocent face and fragile body her mind started to feel pity for him. She asked him to wait and went back into the house. Kayal returned with some money. Quickly she handed it to the beggar. The beggar thanked her and turned to leave. As he moved down the steps, he slipped and fell on the ground. He lay there, not moving, seemingly unconscious.

When Kayal saw this, she was shocked and didn't know what to do. She immediately went into the house, brought some water and sprayed it on the beggar's face. His eyes opened slowly and Kayal gave him the rest of the water to drink.

"Thank you, ma'am... Thank you..." the beggar responded, a frailty in his voice.

Kayal smiled at him and gave him a hand. She made him stand. He was too tired and collapsed against Kayal, leaving her with no choice but to grab hold of him. Slowly Kayal placed him back down on the steps.

"You don't look so good. Do you want me to call the doctor?" Kayal asked him.

"No ma'am, I will be ok."

"You don't look ok to me, what's your problem?"

"Nothing ma'am. I just haven't eaten much for the last two days. But now I have enough money to buy food, and I only wish I had the strength to reach a hotel."

Hearing this, Kayal felt sad for him. She asked him to come into the house and eat there. He could keep the money for the next time. The old beggar felt happier and to his eyes Kayal looked like an angel. He had never seen someone behave so gently to him. Once more he tried to stand up, but he had not enough strength. Seeing this, Kayal gave him her hand and helped him stand up. She made him put his arm around her shoulder and took him into the house, sitting him on the couch whilst she went into the kitchen to make him some food.

She brought the food and placed it on the dining table. Then she went into the hall and helped the old man into the dining room. He sat on the chair; his eyes wide open as he stared at the delicious food in front of him. He couldn't resist and immediately started to stuff his mouth with the food. Kayal sat opposite him and sipped at a cup of coffee.

The old beggar, after completing half of his plate of food, started to regain his energy. He closed his eyes and took some heavy breaths, opening them once more to see Kayal sitting opposite him and enjoying her coffee. All this time with Kayal, the old man never noticed how beautiful she was. Now that his stomach had stopped aching, he was able to think freely. Not only was he looking at Kayal, he was admiring her divine face. Slowly his eyes moved down towards her neck. He noticed droplets or perspiration on her delicate skin, the final remnants of what Kayal had intended to be a most precious moment.

While he was looking at those glittering drops, one slowly moved down her neck and dribbled into her cleavage. The beggar's eyes followed suit. Upon seeing Kayal's cleavage, he found himself getting hard down below. Since he was not wearing any inners, his dick stood erect inside his lungi. Embarrassed, he immediately moved closer to the table to cover it. He moved his gaze from her cleavage and continued to eat his food. Meanwhile Kayal finished her coffee and felt slightly uncomfortable with the sweating. She planned on taking a bath.

She told the beggar that she would be back in a few minutes, and went into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. The beggar continued to have his meal. He sat in silence. After few minutes he heard water coming from another room. He guessed that Kayal must be taking a bath. Drawn to the watery sound, he stood up and headed towards the room. He leant in close to the door and listened to what was happening inside. All the time, his dick was still hard inside his lungi.

When his ear touched the door, it pushed open slightly. The beggar thought that he was dead. To his surprise, Kayal was not there and the sound was coming from another room further inside the bedroom. The door to that inner sanctum was slightly ajar.

Seeing this, the old beggar's mind started to argue with itself whether to go inside. He thought for a while and then made up his mind. At his age, close to seventy, he was never going to get a chance like this again, to see a beautiful high-class girl bathing. Nervously, he stepped into the bedroom. As he moved closer to the bathroom, he could hear Kayal humming in the shower and it made his heart pound faster than ever.

He reached the door and peeked into the bathroom though the narrow opening. What he saw left him shell shocked, his eyes popping out as he stood and stared, not even blinking. Kayal was standing under the shower completely naked, water gushing down her body. It was a heavenly sight for the old beggar, and soon his dick was standing to attention. He couldn't resist but lift his lungi and take hold of his dick. Without thinking, he started stroking his manhood, his mind filled by the image of Kayal bathing.

After a few minutes Kayal stopped the shower. She took the soap and started applying all over her body, starting with her boobs, then her arms, tummy and finally down to her legs. Seeing this the old beggar's hand started move faster over his dick.

"Mmmm... mmmm... aaahhh..."

He moaned silently as he came, releasing a huge load of cum that landed on the bathroom door. After he had emptied his sac, he left the room and went back to the dining table. He sat there, continuing to eat his food, acting like nothing had happened.

A few minutes later Kayal came out of her bedroom wearing an almost see-through sari, her hair still wet.

"How is the food?" Kayal asked, as she walked towards him.

"It's heavenly, child... thanks."

Saying that the beggar saw Kayal wiping her hair and coming close to him. This time his eyes were fixed on her deep navel with some water drops on it.

They continued to talk for a while and while they were talking the old beggar would glance into her cleavage, then stare at her pink lips. Kayal noticed it too and didn't mind it.

When the old man finished his food, Kayal came near him and took the plate and cutlery. Kayal was so close to him that that the fragrance of the soap from her body attracted the old man and he felt more aroused. While the beggar enjoyed the sweet and exotic aroma from Kayal's body, all she could smell was a foulness coming from his body, a most disgusting staleness.

"When is the last time you took a bath?" Kayal asked.

"It's been a while, child," the beggar said with a smile in his face.

"There are ponds and a river in the city, why don't you use them?"

"Child, I am a lonely man and am nearly seventy. With my ragged appearance only a few like you feel pity and help me. I am too old to bathe myself in a pond or river."

He continued to blabber his sad tale and, hearing it, Kayal felt sorry for him.

"Why don't you bathe in my house today?"

"No child... No. You have already helped me too much. I think I have to leave now."

"It's nothing. Just think of me like your granddaughter."

Kayal tried to convince him that it would be okay. Finally, the beggar agreed. Kayal then took him to the bathroom and gave him a towel. She returned into the hall.

The old beggar opened the door of the bathroom and a caught a whiff of that same soapy fragrance. He immediately entered the bathroom and left the door unlocked. He removed his dirty dress and put it on the hanger, wrapping the towel around his waist. Just as he was about to turn on the shower, a crazy idea hit his mind.

'The girl looks innocent and it seems like she is lonely. Why don't I try to seduce her?'

The beggar thought about it for a while and finally reached a conclusion that he should give it a shot.

"Child... child..." he called out to Kayal.

Kayal immediately rushed to the bathroom, where the old man sat on the edge of the tub.

"Why did you call me?"

"This floor is too slippery. I don't think I can bathe here. I would surely slip and fall if I did."

Kayal tried her best to convince him, but he acted like he was too scared and said to her that he didn't want to take a bath. Finally, Kayal agreed to stay with him and help him bathe. With a smile on his face, the old beggar accepted her offer.

Once the deal was made the old man suddenly removed the towel from around his waist and stood naked in front of Kayal. Kayal was surprised by his actions and her eyes fixed on his semi hard dick, or more so the seven inches of elderly flesh.

Kayal hadn't had a fuck for the last three days and seeing his dick in front of her she was completely mesmerised.

"Can we start?" the old man said.

Hearing his voice Kayal immediately snapped out of it. Kayal then shook her head, turned on the shower and the water started flowing over the old man. While he was scrubbing his body, Kayal kept her eyes on his dick and her heart started to pound faster. She found herself getting horny from this old man's nakedness.

After a few minutes the old beggar turned off the shower and asked Kayal if she could scrub his back. Kayal agreed and went behind him. She took the soap and lathered it on her hand. Even before she had started, the old man was getting excited which was evident in the way his dick stood to attention. Having the beautiful Kayal fulfilling his dreams was amazing. He hadn't felt like this in years.

As Kayal was preparing herself to scrub his back, she gave a little glance in front and saw his dick at its full erection. Her pussy started to tingle at the sight of his long hard manhood, an aching desire inside to feel him impale himself into her cunt. Even these three days had made her desperate for release. She thought for a while and asked him.

"Can I apply soap on you, grandpa?" Kayal asked him.

The old man was completely surprised but didn't take long to reply.

"I was about to ask you, child," he responded smiling.

Kayal then took the soap and began her act by applying the foamy lather on his back. She knelt behind him and applied it on his feet and slowly moved upwards, reaching his ass. She put it on his two ass cheeks and cupped them for a while. The old beggar was enjoying every minute of it but never expected what came next. Taking him by surprise, Kayal suddenly parted his ass cheeks, put her hand between his legs and applied soap to his ass. This unexpected move made the old beggar's dick even harder and he closed his eyes and started moaning softly.

"Mmmm... aaaaghhh..."

Kayal removed her hand from his ass, stood up and made him turn around towards her. She applied soap on his chest. While rubbing his hairy front she cupped his chest and pinched his nipples. She proceeded to wash his stomach, then slowly knelt in front of him, her eyes transfixed to his hard dick. The beggar noticed and became very excited to see what was coming next.

Kayal lathered up copious amounts of soapy suds in her hands, then placed one hand on his hard dick. Soon she started stroking it on the pretext that she was applying the soap. While her right hand was stroking his dick, her left hand was applying soap on his balls. She was doing a great job of it.

"Aaaaghhhh... ooooooohhhh..." the old man moaned in time to the movement of her hand.

He tried his best to control himself from ejaculating, but he eventually lost control and with a loud moan he shot his load all over Kayal's face which was right in front of his dick. It was a surprisingly large load given that he had cum not so long before on the bathroom door. Creamy jizz dribbled down her face and onto her thin sari.

"Look what you have done," Kayal retorted, faking anger in her tone.

"Sorry child, you were just so good, and I lost control for a moment."

"I just took a shower and now I have to bathe again."

"Sorry... sorry..." he started apologizing.

"It's ok, now I have to wash you quicker and take a shower again."

"Why don't you shower with me? I can help you clean up," the old man said hesitantly, without looking at Kayal.

"That's a good idea," Kayal replied.

Her answer was more shocking to him and now he understood that she was not as innocent as she looked. It seemed that Kayal wanted the same thing that he did, but he didn't want to push it too hard. The old beggar was happy to go along with her game and see how far she would go with it.

"Ok, then let grandpa help you remove your clothes."

With that he pulled at the pallu of her sari and watched as it draped open. Slowly he removed her sari and placed it beside him.

The beggar was so excited. He had seen Kayal naked from a distance but having her standing here in nothing more than a pair of panties, was too much. The old man's dick started to rise. Seeing his dick getting harder again, Kayal couldn't control herself. She so wanted to end this drama now and immediately moved towards him. She knelt before him, took his still soapy dick inside her mouth and started sucking it. There was nothing tentative about her actions as Kayal moved faster over his dick.

The old man was shocked at her directness, but he started to enjoy Kayal's mouth with some loud moans.

"Aaaghhhh... faster... aaaaghhh... I haven't felt this happy for ages..."

His dick was soon hard once more, and in a few minutes more he shouted and released another load into Kayal's mouth. To his surprise, she swallowed it all without wasting any. Kayal looked up and smiled at him.

"Your cum is so delicious," she whispered.

'She is not so innocent after all. She acts like a slut,' he thought to himself.

The old man kept his eyes fixed on her huge melon sized boobs as Kayal stood up. As they came into touching distance, he grabbed both with his hands and started fondling and cupping them like crazy. After fondling her boobs for a while, he pressed his face against her plentiful mounds, feeling the softness of those milk tanks with his face.

"Aaaaghhhh..." Kayal moaned in response to his actions.

He played with Kayal's tits like a kid playing with a long-lost toy. He was so excited and sucked at her hard nipples. He continued this for a while and then Kayal pushed him back.

"Let's continue the bathing," she said in a seductive voice.

"Now it's my turn to clean you, slut," the beggar replied.

Hearing the abusive word that the beggar had chosen to describe her, made Kayal even more horny.

"I will start by applying soap on those beautiful tits of yours."

The old beggar didn't wait for a second. He immediately took the soap and started to apply it all over Kayal's boobs. He pressed her boobs harder and harder as he soaped them up. After applying it from the front for a while he moved behind her and grabbed her boobs from behind which was more satisfying for him. While doing so, Kayal's back was pressing against his chest and he was licking the side of her neck and sucking at her ear lobes.

The sensation was so erotic for Kayal and she started to moan.

"Aaaaghhhh... mmmm..."

After some time of fondling and massaging, Kayal pulled away. She took the shampoo bottle and knelt in front of the old beggar. Seductively, she poured shampoo between her tits and then smeared it all over her full mounds. She grabbed the old man's dick, placed it between her huge milk tanks and started to give him a wonderful tit job.

The old man had never enjoyed a beautiful sensation like this before. Those soft spongy tits pressing and moving over his dick were too much for him and in another few minutes...

"Aaaaghhhh..." he shouted and had his fourth release of the day.

The cum fired upwards and hit straight on Kayal's chin, before dripping down towards her breasts. As soon as he shot his load, the old beggar felt tired and then sat on the floor.

Meanwhile Kayal removed her panties and washed all the foam from her body. Seeing Kayal completely nude, the old beggar's dick started to stretch slowly. This time he was looking at her hairy pussy and he immediately grabbed Kayal's thigh. He pulled her towards him and had a close look at her pussy. It was his turn to kneel as he moved in with his face and sniffed at her sweet sex.

"Ohhhh... it smells divine," he said, nudging her soft bush with the tip of his nose.

Then he brought his hand up and caressed her mound, before moving down towards her pussy crack. He nudged at Kayal's legs and she parted them slowly. It was all he needed, and the old beggar slowly ran his hand along her snatch. He eased her lips apart, feeling her slick juices, then inserted his finger into her pussy.

"Aaaaghhhh... mmmmm..." Kayal let out some mild moans as his finger slowly pressed into her love hole.

Her moaning sounds were so pleasing to the old beggar, and he slowly moved his finger in and out. He expected more moaning sounds from Kayal, but they didn't come. He inserted a second finger into her pussy and moved his fingers faster and faster. This time he was not disappointed and Kayal started to moan louder and louder.

"Aagh... aagh... aagh..." Kayal continued to moan.

As his fingers explored her pussy, her pussy continued to seep juices, trickling down onto the old man's hand. For a moment he removed his fingers from her cunt and licked her juices off his hand.

"Wow... your sex is so sweet, so delicious..."

Saying that, he pulled Kayal closer to him and fixed his mouth on her pussy. He worked her hard, lapping as much as he could at her sweet juices.

"Aaaghhhh... mmmmm... ooohhhh..."

Kayal closed her eyes and let out some wild moans as the old man's mouth sapped all the juice out of her cunt. After feeling that he had sucked Kayal's cunt dry, the old man stood up.

"How was the dessert, grandpa? Hope you liked it," Kayal said.

12