All Comments on 'Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 04'

by Tharkibudda

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another dumbass author

That clearly hates Indian women. Couldn't finish this garbage. This was simply awful.

1 star

WatchedBethWatchedBethalmost 4 years ago
Great idea for a story

Love the idea of helping a beggar and seducing him. Good luck finding a 70 year old who can cum 5 times, bring him to me!! Enjoyed reading it x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

How is it possible to degrade a whore who sleeps with dogs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More parts

Wow, this was amazing. Not rushed at all and gave a proper close. Very fun to read and re-read. Please continue this series and keep including more and more of such interesting unique situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More parts

Amazing work. Loved the plot. All the details and they way things unfold is very very exciting and unique. Please keep on continuing this series with more such unique elaborate situations. Also please include the pregnancy risks involved and how she is hungry for cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Each chapter has driven my cock to new levels and I finally exploded my load,by itself

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Asian Hot Wife

Beautiful! All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want her to get pregnant by that beggar & also missed lip kisses..please add kisses also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous