Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the best, bitch... now that you've fed me, it's my turn..."

He spun Kayal around and made her bend at the hips. Taking his dick in his hand, he lined the tip up with her sodden sex. With a single thrust, he plunged three quarters of his length into her pussy.

"Oooohhhh..." Kayal shouted, feeling his cock invade her tight cunt.

Then the old man moved his hips back and forth and started to fuck Kayal's pussy. Her pussy in that position was too tight for him and he started to shout.

"Aagh... aagh..." he grunted with each thrust.

His language was getting more abusive towards her and Kayal enjoyed it more than ever. After a long hard fuck both Kayal and the old man shouted louder and climaxed in unison.

After this they both bathed together, before leaving the bathroom.

After the bathing session, they slept for sometime and the old man was about to leave, but Kayal stopped him and asked him to stay for lunch. The old beggar agreed to it. Kayal then played a movie and went into the kitchen to prepare lunch.

While the old man was watching the movie, it became more erotic in nature, and with it, the old man became horny again. He slowly moved towards the kitchen and saw Kayal standing there, cutting vegetables. He inched behind her without making any sound, grabbed her hips from behind, pulled her close to him and licked her neck.

"What are you doing?"

"I just saw a bitch like you in the movie trying to seduce a guy. I guess it woke my little guy again."

"No, not now, I still have lot of cooking to do."

"Please... please..."

Saying that he pinched Kayal's nipples from behind, a hard pinch which sent a shock wave through her body.

"Please at least give a blowjob."

Saying that he pinched her nipples even harder.

"Aaaaaghhhh..." Kayal moaned.

Kayal then agreed to give him a blowjob. She immediately turned around and dropped to her knees. The old man removed his lungi and Kayal saw his dick, already semi-hard. She grabbed his dick in her hand and gave it few strokes before putting it into her mouth. Kayal started to blow the old dick of the beggar.

"Aaaghhhh... ooohhhhh..." he moaned as her tongue twisted around his dick.

In another few minutes his dick was fully erect. Kayal increased her pace to make him reach his climax quicker. Without warning, the old man pulled his dick out of Kayal's mouth, pushed her on to the floor and jumped over her.

"What are you doing you, pervert?" Kayal shouted at him.

"Your mouth is not enough for my dick, thevidiya mundai."

Saying that he raised her sari up to her thighs. Kayal tried to push him off her, but the old man had a tight grip on her. He managed to pull her sari to her waist and he immediately put his hand between her legs and started to rub her pussy through her panties. This made Kayal calm down and she stopped struggling.

Soon her shouts turned into mild moans, and she started to move her hips in rhythm with the old man's hand. In a few minutes her panties started to feel damp with pussy juices. Seeing this, the old man pulled her panties down, spread her legs wider and positioned himself. Leaning forward he pushed his dick into her dripping pussy and started pumping.

The old man straight away went at his full pace, pummelling her pussy. He pulled at her blouse so hard that it tore off, with hooks flying everywhere, and her breasts falling out. He started sucking them while humping her.

"Aagh... aagh... aagh..." Kayal moaned. Just minutes ago, she was trying to resist him but now she was enjoying it. Her fingernails were digging into his back as he had gone to beast mode.

In another few minutes he felt his climax nearing. Immediately he pulled his dick out of her pussy and moved towards her head, plugging his dick back inside her mouth. He held her head tightly and...

"Aaaaaaghhhhh..." he shouted as he unloaded one more load deep into the throat of Kayal.

He didn't let her head free till his sac was empty. As soon as he was done, he loosened his hold and pulled his dick out of her mouth. Kayal started to choke heavily, pushed the beggar on to the floor and stood up. Kayal was so angry with him that she wanted to drive him out of her house.

"Now you old pervert, you got what you wanted... now, go!" she shouted at him.

"Sorry child. Please forgive this old loner." Saying that he once again came closer to Kayal and licked her neck.

For a second his act misdirected her, but she immediately pushed him and shouted once more.

"Don't try to do that again. Now get out and never come back again," she yelled.

Seeing her angry, the old man thought that he didn't want to blow his chance. He smiled at her and left the room.

It was only after he had left that Kayal realised what an idiot she had been. This guy had nothing to lose, but if he told someone, her honor will be gone. Even Selvam wouldn't look at her for fucking a beggar.

She went to the local telephone booth and made a complaint to the police helpline that an old man was roaming around peeking inside each of the locked houses. There were few break-ins that had happened in her area and the police would be happy to nail any person to close the case.

Kayal felt sad for using him and then throwing him out, but at least now he might get three full meals a day without needing to go begging.

12