All Comments on 'Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 02'

by banyadeewana1501

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is great !! Do you accept/consider requests or suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. I was surprised with the word, "Chhap!!" However, it fit into the story perfectly. Keep writing.

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana1501about 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous Yes, if you have suggestions or requests please message me privately. If it fits the direction I'm going for I'll include it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked the story, but I felt I was a spectator opposed to being drawn in to the story. Watch out for tense jumping.

CybersleuthCybersleuth12 months ago

I like this. This is a bit more believable than the usual mother/son stuff I read on here. Her submissive nature is taking control and overcoming the conservative prudishness in her. I am eager to read more.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issues10 months ago

FFF, my best compliment; Follow...Favourite...Five Stars...well begone is already half done

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Seemed a little brutal to me, but what do I know.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My bro. You do not write dialogue with character name: dialogue lines.

Have you never read a book? You say this "character said or she whispered or declared or" you describe them talking as set up for the dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbanyadeewana1501@banyadeewana1501
Hello readers! I've been a fan of the site for a few years. Primarily interested in incest, romance and bdsm themed fantasy stories. I have a pee and slap fetish/kink. **VISUAL REFERENCES AND PHOTOS OF CHARACTERS LIKE HOT MILF JACINDA from my Stories (Innocent Mom now Son's...