Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Son and Mom confess their love and he takes control of her.
11.7k words
4.53
66.8k
89

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, and BDSM. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.

In Part 1 (the prelude), you learned how Jacinda, a sweet, young, innocent, smart, conservative girl marries a rich, handsome hunk she met in college and regrets losing him to alcohol and a frivolous lifestyle. She has a son, now 18 years old, estranged from his father. Her son, Hunter is her life and she brought him up as a single mom since he was five. Despite being separated from Dan (Hunter's father), she never legally filed for divorce. Dan is not in their lives and only occasionally visits or calls. She inherited a huge estate, ranch and properties from her father in law, while still practicing her own business as a clinical counselor. The Johnson family confidant, attorney and well-wisher Mr. Gomez helps with managing their businesses.

In Part 2, events unfold, attracting 18 year old, virgin, single,Hunter to the only woman he's always around, his mother. Jacinda also feels a certain excitement upon Hunter's bold touch. In a heart-to-heart, they open up to each other and become vulnerable, when Jacinda finds out Hunter has trouble being confident with girls, while all his friends have girlfriends. Having just finished high school and about to go to college, she tries to help him be more self confident and give him more freedom with decision making and taking control. However, this leads to them getting entangled in an intimate, sensual moment that changes the dynamic of their relationship and lives altogether.

___________________________________________________

Jacinda fell asleep rather easily that night. Without having to rely on melatonin. She had nature's happy chemicals gushing through her mind and body. She had just experienced a sensual and surprisingly painful yet pleasant physicality with her own 18 year old son, Hunter.

Hunter, on the other hand, felt this surge in self confidence. Being a timid young boy all his life, he enjoyed being the one to make his own decisions that would lead to events without repercussions. He slept like a baby that night, having felt a woman's body, tasted her lips, touched, roughly played with and even slapped a woman's breast for the first time in his life. This woman just happened to be his own mother.

He did have a hint of hesitancy and fear. "What if she wakes up and confronts him? What if she puts a stop to his advances? Did he go too far? Was it too much? Should he have slapped his mother's breast? Was he right in grabbing and pulling her hair? Did she actually willingly kiss him back?" Many thoughts and questions ran through his mind. Whatever happened, he thoroughly enjoyed it and was willing to face the consequences.

Jacinda usually had a set morning routine. Wake up, use the bathroom, brush her teeth, freshen up, and do a morning facial skin care routine. Once she goes downstairs in her nightwear, she'd drink her morning lemon tea and coffee. She'd use the bathroom again, get changed into her workout fit. Go to the gym room in their lavish house, workout. Finish by 8:30, get showered and start her day of meetings and clients around 9:30. Every day was different with work. Not needing the money from her occupation, she did it to keep herself busy and genuinely had an interest in helping her clients who relied on her expertise as a clinical counselor.

Hunter, now enjoying his summer break, awaiting college admission letters was enjoying his life with his friends these few weeks. Playing sports, video games, hanging out with friends, going on bike rides, garage parties etc. He didn't have a set schedule these days and was just taking it easy. He worked hard in high school and graduated in the top 5 of his class. Hunter was a good student and his mother's upbringing made sure he was a respectable gentleman in his school social circles. Which also meant he wasn't the bad boy type that all the girls flocked to.

Despite his good looks and athletic body, he was single and wasn't your typical ladies man. He had his first kiss with his best friend from school and town Macy. But that was when they were 15. And Macy later came out as a lesbian. Hunter was still a virgin and had never seen a girl naked before. The extent of his sexual experience was watching hardcore, brutal bdsm porn on his computer, until last night. When he caressed, massaged, kissed, made out, licked and spanked his own mother. Using her body as if he had complete control over it. This was new to him and he thoroughly enjoyed the feeling.

Today was different. It was a Saturday. On Thursday, Jacinda and Hunter had that little lemonade spill incident which triggered their horniness for each other. Friday evening, post dinner, their lives changed forever.

Jacinda woke up at 6:30am as her alarm went off. She woke up alone in her bed, as she had for the last several years. It was a Saturday, so she didn't have to work. She felt this overwhelming feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment for some reason. When she tried to turn over and move to get out of bed, she felt the skin on her lower back feel uneasy and cracking a bit. That's the moment it hit her. It was not a dream, she didn't think it was. She knew it was real. It happened. She still felt some guilt. Not for what happened last night. But for what she felt was her fault over the years. Her retelling the stories of Hunter's father to him, which had made him resent his father so much, that he tried to not be like him. It was for his benefit, she was aware. Nobody wants to be a terrible person like Dan. But she didn't want her son to lose out on experiences in life that other kids his age were having.

She rubbed her lower back, scratching off her son's dried semen. It was now flaky and fell to her bedsheets. Jacinda walked into her five piece bathroom. To her left was a window that overlooked the giant backyard, with nobody in sight. To her right was her sink and counter with a mirror reflecting her topless beauty. She still had her old, tight shorts which were now soiled from her orgasm overnight. To the left of the counter and sink, was the porcelain toilet seat with an attached jet spray. To the left of the commode, was her large jacuzzi bath tub, in which she would often soak up on the weekends to relax, reading a magazine with a candle light. The jacuzzi tub was in the corner of the large bathroom. And straight across was the shower unit, with a glass door. Where she had a cold plunge just a couple of days ago, bra still on, to get the sexual ideas of her son out of her mind.

Jacinda, looked at herself in the mirror. Hair disheveled, she pulled her hair back and picked up a rubber band to tie her hair in a ponytail. Her brunette hair with dirty blonde highlights looked pretty in the morning sunrise behind her. She washed her face with her favorite high quality top of the shelf face wash. Applied some moisturizer. Same brand of moisturizer that her son used all over her shoulders, neck and back last night. She smirked a little as she thought of the sensation of her teenage son's rough hands gently massaging her back. And then she remembered, it wasn't just his fingers that did the magic. It was his tongue. "Did he actually lick the moisturizer off my back? I wonder if he liked how he tasted." laughing to herself.

Jacinda, sat on her porcelain commode, and let out a loud stream of piss straight into the bowl. With her vagina working overtime the last 12 hours, Jacinda felt a relief as she emptied her bladder. After flushing and wiping off her pussy with toilet paper, she grabbed a towel, damped it under the warm water from the sink and began cleaning the mess her son made on her back last night. Dry, crusty, white goo was now off her pristine body and on the warm damp towel.

She got out of the bathroom. Looked around at the mess in her room. She did have OCD. It looked hideous, she thought. Jacinda, picked up the two pieces of her torn, ribbed, olive green tank top. Just 10 hours ago, these rags used to be one garment. She tossed them into the trash can. She found the bra laying on the floor next to her bed post. Picked it up and observed it. The string holding the cups together in the front had threads coming out of it. The clip in the back was missing and the bra had clear signs of damage. "That was one of my favorite bras," She thought. Jacinda trashed the bra as well. And as she was walking towards her closet, she felt a little sting on her foot. She looked down to find the clip that must have broken off her bra last night, shining and looking back up at her, as though teasing her like a thorn in grass. She picked it up, and placed it on her dressing table.

Going into her large walk-in closet, Jacinda picked out a bra to wear and had suddenly heard a loud whisper ringing in her ears "Hey Mom, No more bras for you from here on out" These were some of the last words her son spoke to her last night. It was his request and she wasn't one to listen to people, but this was her own son. She had to follow through. But was it just a request? Or was it an insistence? Was it an order? She put the bra back on the shelf. Jacinda picked out a loose white T-shirt with a blueish-green retro 80s print on the front. The shirt was modest enough. Went down to her hips. The neckline, albeit a bit wider than regular fitted t-shirts, just showed her collar bones.

Jacinda walked out of her bedroom, down the wide lavish stairs, through the living room, passed the dining table and realized her coffee wasn't there today. She looked for her maid, and realized she was the one who had asked the house-help not to come in today. This meant she would have to make her own coffee. Jacinda walked into the kitchen, which happened to be behind the wall of the dining area. Hunter was obviously still in bed. She heated some water in a kettle for her lemon tea and turned on the coffee machine with some freshly ground coffee. Grabbing her two cups of morning liquids, Jacinda sat at the dining table sipping on her lemon tea. Contemplating how today just feels different.

She had for the first time in years, felt happier and satisfied. She felt as if it was a new dawn. Not much had changed, but she was excited to see what the day brought. On a typical Saturday, Jacinda would workout, walk the dogs in the yard, meet up with some friends for brunch, watch a movie or read, play and practice some piano lessons. But today, with no house-help, she realized she would have to spend time cooking, doing laundry, cleaning up around the house and just regular chores. Chores she would enjoy doing as an OCD, upright girl in her younger days. But over the years she had lost the habit of.

As Jacinda finished her lemon tea, she began sipping her coffee when she heard the crank of Hunter's door opening. She could hear his footsteps on the floor above, as his hard, heavy steps fell on each step. He emerged, messy hair, still no shirt on for the young man, just as last night. He was sporting a different pair of shorts. "He looks so charming" thought Jacinda. Hunter walked towards Jacinda, she was smiling. She couldn't take her eyes off her 18 year old son. His eyes, similar to hers, although stark black and deep. His hair, dark brown, in a messy fray, his wide shoulders, broad hips, lean belly, chiseled chest, toned legs. She couldn't stop admiring him. "Did I really birth this handsome hunk of a man?" She thought to herself. She couldn't stop smiling as he approached and walked in close to her, now standing to her right, while she's seated on the dining chair.

Hunter didn't smile, he looked down at her. As she was smiling and watched as his mom's eyes darted from his face, slowly gliding down to his waist. And just as she was about to say Good Morning, she gulped and noticed the huge tent in his shorts, now just inches away from her right ear. She could smell the musky scent of his groin. "Did he even wash his privates after last night?" She thought. She looked at the tent caused by his morning wood and remained speechless. This was awkward. This was awkward, because she hadn't been this close to a penis before. And this penis was her own son's, just a few inches away from her face. There was an awkward silence for about half a minute. The longest 30 seconds of Jacinda's life. Hunter seemed comfortable but didn't know what he wanted, he was still half asleep. To Jacinda's relief, he broke the tension in the air with a smile, looking directly into her eyes.

Hunter: Good Morning Mom.

Jacinda: Good morning, Hunter.

Did you sleep well?

Hunter: Did you sleep well?

(They almost spoke in unison and chuckled at the coincidence of them both asking the same question)

Hunter: Yes, I did.

Jacinda: I did too. I made some extra coffee for you, it's in the kitchen.

Hunter: Oh, thanks Ma. I was wondering what we'd do now that the maid isn't here.

Jacinda: Hey it was your idea. Do you regret it already?

Hunter: No, not at all. But it is nice to have someone bring you things, isn't it?

Jacinda: (laughing out loud, as her gorgeous lips open up, neck pins back, head up high facing the ceiling) Hahahahaha yes, it is...

Hunter looked into his mother's mouth admiring her perfect pearly white teeth as she laughed. He also noticed her tongue. The same tongue he had briefly tasted last night. He looked down at her shirt, it was a cool white shirt. He couldn't see her breasts or cleavage at all. Jacinda, got up from her chair, still chuckling, walking towards the kitchen.

Jacinda: Have a seat, I'll go get you your coffee.

As she was walking away, Hunter noticed her hips swaying, the shirt was long enough to cover her butt and he wondered if she was wearing any pants that morning.

Hunter: Mom, wait...

Jacinda, stopped in her tracks. And before she could turn back to face her son. Hunter was already close behind her. He moved her hair off her right shoulder, placing it along the front of her left shoulder. He pulled at the helm of her shirt's neckline, pulling it down off her right shoulder, exposing the entire right side of her neck, shoulders, collarbone, back, down to her right forearm. Her breasts were still modestly covered under the print. Jacinda stood there like a mannequin. Hunter just observed her shoulders. He could see the side of his mother's face staring blankly towards the entrance of the kitchen. Her eyes were open, the mouth closed. No expression on her face.

Hunter was beyond overjoyed to learn that his mom had followed his instructions and was not wearing her bra. He was smiling ear to ear. He gently ran his fingers along her back, close to but not on the light pink hue that remained from the impression of her bra straps. The stress on her skin from her bra straps was slowly wearing off.

He then gently ran his fingers from her back, upwards to her shoulders. Getting closer, Jacinda could now feel his breath on her shoulders. He was holding her left arm with his left hand and his right hand now firmly grasped her shoulder. Hunter gently placed his lips on his mother's shoulder, right on the spot where he could still see a light pink hue caused by the bra straps. He kissed, and kissed more. At this moment, she closed her eyes, as she could feel his morning wood, now probing along her lower back, just above her tail bone. He didn't intend to touch her with his dick, but his penis was massive and he had a raging morning boner.

Jacinda felt a gentle push and Hunter let her go. She stumbled a step forward, before feeling a cool breeze on her lower back. Where she felt her son's raging morning wood a second ago. Looking back, she noticed Hunter had let go of her arm and shoulders after kissing it, but raised her shirt from the back.

Jacinda: Hunter....what are you doing honey? Let me go get you your coffee...

Hunter: Oh yeah, sorry mom. I was just checking to see what you were wearing. The shirt is kinda long and I didn't know if you were wearing any pants.

Jacinda: Oh Hunter... hahaha no need to apologize honey. You know your mom well enough, do you think I'll go around the house not wearing any pants?

Hunter: I don't know Mom, maybe you should. (He winked at her as he said that)

Jacinda: (Smiling, rolled her eyes) Oh quit it, you! You're too much...

Hunter: Am I now? I don't think I'm too much at all. I'm just enough. Just enough for you, my beautiful, gorgeous, sexy mom.

Jacinda looked down, blushing, shy and smiled ear to ear. She hadn't heard such compliments in a long time. Nobody had ever called her sexy. Not even her husband. Jacinda, was enjoying this new found attention from a handsome, hot young man.

Hunter: Hey Mom. I noticed, you aren't wearing a bra today.

Jacinda: Yeah, well... someone wanted it that way.

Hunter: And did that someone want something more?

Jacinda: (Now breathing heavier) I don't know....I....I....I don't know what he wants.

Hunter: Well, we talked about it, didn't we....

Jacinda: Oh yeah. But Hunter, listen can we please..

Hunter walked up to her, put his finger on her lips, so as to shut his mom up. He didn't let her finish her sentence. Jacinda, went quiet. She was about to protest, or maybe try to have a conversation with her son. But Hunter was in no mood. He made his mother shut up by a simple gesture of putting his two fingers on her lips and hissing "Shhshshhhshh" He turned her around again, so she was facing the entrance of the kitchen once more. Got close to her ears and whispered again.

Hunter: There's no escaping the punishment for lies. Now go get me that coffee mommy.

Hunter lightly tapped his mother's right butt, gesturing to her to hurry up and get his coffee. He took a seat on the dining chair.

Jacinda hurried into the kitchen and could feel the sexual tension in her rise again. This is the most horny she had felt in over 15 years. She put her arms on the counter as the coffee machine ground beans for a fresh brew. Putting her weight on her arms, she raised herself on her toes, widened her hips, spread her legs and put one hand down to her pussy. Wearing the same short shorts, she had an orgasm in last night. She could feel the spot getting damp again. Twice in 10 hours, she was turned on, by the mere touch of her teenage son. And he was learning the art of taking control faster than she had imagined.

She did want to have a conversation with him. But her heart, mind and body were at constant odds with each other. She didn't know what she wanted. Hunter on the other hand, was enjoying this new found control over his mother. She was becoming more and more lenient with him. She was getting more and more relaxed around his antiques. She didn't protest much, and if she did, he was able to get his way.

Jacinda brought the coffee back to the dining table. Her shirt, still off her shoulder, almost like an asymmetric cold shoulder top. They both sat in silence, sipping their coffees. Hunter was still sporting his morning wood.

Jacinda: Hunter, listen. I love you. You're my son. And I just wanted to talk to you, after last night.

Hunter: Talk about what mom?

Jacinda: Ugh, you know, Hunter. What you did was very wrong. You were getting way ahead of your boundaries with your own mother. It's very sinful. And not okay. It's not how a son behaves with his mother.

Hunter: But Mom, you asked to help you with the moisturizer. And you said it was my call to help you how I wanted.

Jacinda: And that's how you wanted to help me? By ripping my clothes off? (Jacinda tried to keep a straight face, but was smiling on the inside and just the thought of getting her clothes ripped was turning her on again. She could feel her vaginal walls pulse and generate more fluids down her inner canals)

Hunter: Well, there were obstacles and I wanted to make sure I got the moisturizer right where it needed to be. And look, it already looks better today.