Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda was almost defeated and didn't know where to take the conversation. She did enjoy their little escapade last night, and his advances this morning.

Jacinda: Honey, what we did, was incest... It's inappropriate. It's a sin. It's wrong on so many levels.

Hunter: First of all, we didn't have sex. I'm still a virgin, so it wasn't incest. And if it's so wrong Mom, then why did you kiss me back last night? If it's so wrong, why didn't you put an end to it. You could have stopped me. But you didn't.

Jacinda: (looking down, couldn't see Hunter in his eyes, whispers quietly) I don't know...

Hunter: Answer me, Mom. Why do you want to pretend to be on this high moral ground now, when you could have exerted a boundary last night? Tell me mom?

Jacinda: (Still not able to look her son in the eyes, just staring into her cup of coffee) I... I..

Hunter: Is it because you liked it? Answer me Mom...Why are you quiet?

Jacinda knew her son was speaking the truth. It was the truth. She could have stopped him. But she liked it. She enjoyed how he treated her. She enjoyed losing all her inhibitions and allowing her son to control what happens. She was thrilled by the idea of not knowing what could happen next. All her life she had carefully planned every move, every act, her life revolved around a schedule, a clock, a calendar, a to-do list, a planner. She had severe OCD. For once, it felt nice to just give up control and live organically.

Hunter: Tell me, Mom! Answer me! You liked it, didn't you? What did you like the most? Did you like it when I touched you? Did you like when I ripped your shirt? Did you enjoy me pulling your hair? Did you like it when I kissed you? Or was it the three slaps on your boobs?

Every question her son asked had her answer hidden in it. She knew that he knew her answers. He just wanted to hear it from her. It was all rhetorical. But with each question, Hunter's tone got louder, his pitch got higher, there was a commanding firmness in his voice that she hadn't heard from him before. Her son was no longer the timid, introverted kid. He had suddenly evolved into a powerful enforcer. Jacinda was proud of her son. She loved him. And she broke her silence.

Jacinda: YES! YES!!!! ALL OF IT. I LOVED ALL OF IT. EVERY BIT. I LOVE YOU HUNTER! (Jacinda cried and yelled, standing up, out of her chair)

Hunter was slightly taken aback. He wasn't expecting his mother to confess her deep inner feelings. She was never one to do so. She had always followed what was right by society, her orthodox traditions, her conservative upbringing. She was an uptight, religious, conservative woman with high value in society. People looked up to her. She was a role model for many. She was very well respected. And yet, here she is, confessing to loving her son getting aggressive with her. Hunter also got up out of his chair. Jacinda was already standing up with tears in her eyes. A relieved smirk on her lips. Her cheeks were rosy pink with blood gushing through every vein of her body.

Hunter put his right hand forward, Jacinda instinctively gave her left hand in her son's. Hunter pulled her into his body, into a tight embrace. He was holding her by her waist, his hands behind her back, just above her hips on her lower back. The same area, where he had let out nature's juice from his penis last night. Jacinda had her arms now tightly locked behind her son's neck and wide shoulders. They were kissing passionately. Their lips were locked, eyes closed. Their bodies pressed against each other as if trying to be one and unite into one symbiotic synergy. As Hunter explored his mother's warm, tiny, full lips. She reciprocated by kissing his lips with passion and love. Their lips had parted, and tongues were now entangled with each other's. You couldn't tell whose tongue was which, as they both explored the insides of one other's mouths. Jacinda and Hunter, Mother and Son were now lovers.

Their kiss continued for quite a while. Hunter could taste his mother's coffee through her tongue and saliva. He was practically sucking the saliva out of his mother's mouth. Hunter had literally just woken up and not brushed his teeth yet. Jacinda could clearly sense the foul morning breath emanating from her son's mouth. But she was so lost in love, passion and lust of kissing her son, that she inhaled the stench and began enjoying his morning breath. Hunter didn't care. He wanted to show his mom how reckless he can be, as he had promised her earlier. Jacinda, just accepted her son's breath, mouth, lips, tongue, saliva into hers as a gift.

He was practically a gift for her. A gift from her faith, her God, her values. She thought of him as a part of herself. She birthed him. They were connected upon birth. He was once inside her, a part of her. Jacinda, now had no regrets, no inhibitions, no boundaries with her son. She knew, she was his, and he was hers. They kept whispering and murmuring "I love you"s to each other at every opportunity they broke free from the lip lock to gasp and breathe in some oxygen before continuing the passionate attack on each other's mouths. This went on for quite a while. It was almost 30 minutes, that mother and son continued deeply, sloppily, passionately french kissing each other, smooching. Lost in a fantasy world. In a world, there was no coming back from. Except for Jacinda and Hunter, this was no fantasy, it was now their reality.

Hunter finally broke. And air finally passed between their two bodies. They both felt a cool breeze, after having been in embrace and a passionate kiss for thirty minutes. Jacinda's face was all messed up with saliva all over her nose, cheeks, jaw, chin. Hunter's was no different. Jacinda just chuckled, like a shy newly wed bride. Hunter smirked, staring deeply into her eyes. He felt like a new man. He felt like he had won an award. A trophy. And that trophy for him was this woman. A 42 year old, hot, gorgeous woman. With the most beautiful face, a tremendous body and a heart of gold. His own mother. She was his now. And he was vocal about it.

Hunter: Hey mom, you're mine. I love you. You understand? I love you. And you're mine now.

Jacinda: (Smiling gleefully) Yes, baby, I'm yours. I love you, Hunter.

Hunter: No mom. I mean it. I love you. Of course, as my mother. You've done so much for me. And I have a lot of respect for you. I love you more than anything or anyone else in the world. But now, I also love you as a man loves a woman. And when I say, you're mine. I want you, as mine. My woman. My girl. My mother, my woman.

Jacinda: (Teary eyed, smiling) I know what you mean honey. And I know, it feels so wrong to me. Yet so right. I thought I loved your father all those years ago, but it was all just a play. But today, I feel like I have found my love. And my love is my own son. I love you too honey. I'm yours. I'm your woman. You're my only man. I saved myself for the first phase of my life for a man who didn't care for me and chose alcohol and other women over me. But I'm grateful I met him. Because of him, I got you. And I'd saved myself for years since then. I devoted my life to you. When your grandfather passed, I promised him, I promised my faith, my God, I promised everyone, I promised myself - "I'll breathe, I'll live for my son alone" And I plan on doing just that.

Hunter smiled lovingly looking directly in her eyes.

Jacinda: I thought I would help you gain some confidence and help you learn to take control to get a girlfriend. You know, help you be assertive so you can muster the courage to ask someone out. But I don't know how I feel about that now. Maybe, selfishly, I just want you for myself. You have shown more than enough assertiveness with me. And I somehow want to continue that. I have never been led before.

Hunter: I don't want anybody else Mom. I just want you. All the girls at school, college are going to be typical skanks. Nobody values true love these days. They all have several options in class, on dating apps, and social media, DMs. But nobody values commitment. I see my friends date the same girls, passing around among themselves. Guys, girls both. Our values are different, mom. We appreciate love and commitment. You and I. And I commit to loving you.

Jacinda: Oh Hunter. I want that too. But I don't know how it'll work out. I mean, with our situation. I am your mother, after all. And everyone knows that. I don't know how society would react to our relationship, if we end up doing anything together.

Hunter: IF? What do you mean, IF? We just kissed for such a long time. And it was the best kiss I've ever had.

Jacinda: Me too honey....but..

Hunter: But what Mom, we're in love. It's clear as day. We want each other. And we'll be together. I don't care what society has to say.

Jacinda: It's not so easy honey. You have to go to university soon. We come from a big name, the Johnson family. We have and own several businesses. Thousands of lives rely on us for their paycheck. Such a taboo concept will never be accepted in society. What about the staff, what about Mr. Gomez? What about the hospitals....

Hunter: Hmm you're right mom. But I don't see a reason for any of them to know anything about us. Outside the house, we're Hunter Johnson and Jacinda Johnson. Son and Mother. But intimately, we're lovers.

Jacinda: I guess so. It's going to be extremely difficult, baby. And besides, I hate lying to people. What if someone finds out..

Hunter: Nobody will find out anything. Unless you tell them. And as long as we dont tell anybody, no lies are spoken. Besides, I remember someone lying to me yesterday and there was something to come for said someone. (Hunter smirks and winks at his mother)

Jacinda: Oh.... We can talk about it later...

Hunter: No we won't. We'll talk about it now mom. It's time for your punishment.

Jacinda was innately excited for this. But wasn't sure of what was to come. She was madly in love with Hunter. She hadn't had sex in forever. Her toys were helpful, but they're nothing compared to the real thing. She knew, if she had sex with her son, there was no coming back. Besides, she'd be taking his virginity. Despite how badly she wanted to fuck him, there were still some threads holding her back.

On the other hand, Hunter was your typical hasty, horny, hormone raged teenager with blood still pumping through his balls. He wanted to fuck this sexy woman in front of him, as soon as possible. He was not only excited to lose his virginity, he was excited to please his lover. He was looking forward to making love. He wanted to make passionate, sensual, sexy love. He wanted lust taking over both their bodies. He wanted to show her that she's his woman now. He wanted to own her. He wanted her in every way possible.

Upon Hunter's insistence, Jacinda once again shut down and didn't know what to do. She has these moments when Hunter takes charge, she freezes and allows him to take over her life. It was somehow exciting for her. She enjoyed letting go. And letting him have his way. It was an unspoken word of consent. Hunter knew that. He was aware, she was not reluctant, just confused. And he was willing to take full advantage of her innocence. He didn't need consent with his lover, now mother. She was his to do as he pleased. Jacinda just stared blank at Hunter.

Hunter walked up close to his mother. Held her hand, led her into the middle of the living room. Their living room was a giant open hall facing the stairs leading up to their bedrooms. There were three large sofa-sets on three sides, and the open side faced the dining area. An expensive persian rug decorated the floor in the center with a vintage, mahogany glass top coffee table in the center. Hunter sat on the middle couch, facing the dining area. Jacinda stood in front of him, between the couch and the coffee table, facing him. Her back towards the dining area.

Hunter looked at his mother from top to bottom. Her hair, perfectly bound in a ponytail. Her eyes, heavy, teary and full of love. Her loose shirt still reeling off on one side exposing her right shoulder down to her forearms. Her right boob barely covered by the helm of the neckline of this shirt. Hunter's eyes went down slowly towards Jacinda's thighs. They were full and her inner thighs stuck together, leaving no space between her legs. Her long, toned, sexy legs down to her house slippers.

He put his hands between her legs by the thighs, and parted her legs. Jacinda now stood with her legs slightly wide forming an 'A'. Hunter slowly glided his palm across her left knee, slowly running it upwards and before he could touch the fabric of her shorts. He felt the sticky moist glistening liquid on his fingers. He just chuckled and looked up at her. Jacinda had her eyes closed, and head raised up to the heavens. Hunter figured his mother must have been turned on to leak these juices all the way down her thighs through those shorts.

In a surprising and yet authoritative move, he roughly yanked Jacinda's shorts down her waist. They easily came off and were already laying by her ankles. Jacinda's body shuddered and froze, as she was now standing almost naked in front of another man for the first in almost two decades. Her vagina could feel the cool atmosphere, now that her labia was out exposed in the open, however, still shielded from Hunter's eyes, as the long, loose shirt still covered her miniscule modesty that was left. Jacinda was reminded at that moment of how long it took her to pull these shorts up last night. They weren't the most comfortable as they were older and she had put on some cellulite around the hips since she had purchased them. But in contrast to the difficulty she had in putting them on, her son was able to yank them off her legs in a jiffy.

Hunter was now running both his palms along his mother's naked thighs and knees. His direction was gently going north. He realized the things he was doing to his mother were having an effect on her. She was enjoying his sexually charged activities with her. Using her as a mannequin and exploring her body. Maybe it wasn't much of a punishment for her. Hunter gently brought his hands up towards his mother's hips. His hands now winged on the front of his mother's crotch. His fingers firmly held her hip bone as he turned his thumb in circular motion, getting close to his mother's vagina.

Jacinda was so turned on, she could cum any moment. She was enjoying this foreplay that her son was performing. He didn't even know what he was doing was called foreplay. She didn't know where he learned this from, as he was a virgin. Hunter's thumbs gradually got closer to his mother's vagina. The same vagina that birthed him 18 years and some months ago. The same hole he emerged out of. This hole was sacred. This is where he entered the world. Hunter's cock was bursting out of his shorts and there was a wet stain of precum on his shorts. He gradually reached his thumbs to Jacinda's labia. Continuing the circular motion, he rubbed her pussy lips, parting them slightly, over and over again. Jacinda let out a scintillating hiss "ssssssss" as her son molested her body calmly and unperturbed. Hunter now stopped massaging and rubbing her pussy lips. His fingers were already wet with the juices secreted by his mother's pussy.

In another unexpected and sudden act of brazen roughness, Hunter suddenly grabbed his bottomless mother by the front helm of the neckline of her shirt and pulled her forward towards him. Lost in her ecstasy, Jacinda did not expect this sudden change in gravity and she fell over on him. Hunter pulled her shirt in towards him so roughly, that the neckline now stretched and got wider. It had given way to his strength and exposed his mother's barely covered breast on the one side, which now laid on his left shoulder, and his mother's head next to his.

Hunter caught a hold of Jacinda, so she didn't fall completely and laid her face down next to him, across his lap. Now he was still seated, her head to his left, facing down on the couch and her lower back, and butt were on his lap, legs to his right side. Hunter raised her shirt to expose his mom's naked backside. He remembered the visual from last night when he came on that same spot that was now inches away from his face. Jacinda could feel her son's hard cock poking her just under her belly button. She was extremely turned on.

The unexpected acts of rough handling continued when Hunter's animalistic stupor took over his wild sexuality and he bent his head forward, opened his mouth and grabbed a mouthful of his mother's protruding buttocks between his teeth. The ass meat in front of him looked deliciously tasty. Hunter was grateful for his mother's exercise regime, with years of stairmaster and squats that meant her full butt was perfectly firm and jiggly at the same time. It was pasty white, since it didn't get much sun, but perfectly round and toned with a bit of flab covering it.

Hunter, like a wild animal, devoured her left buttcheek by grinding his teeth on his mother's booty flesh and didn't let go. He was like an animal possessed, hunting its prey. The prey happened to be his mother, his lover, the woman who birthed him. As soon as Jacinda sensed the skin of her ass being violated by her son's teeth, she let out the same familiar scream. She was in agony. It hurt like hell. Hunter kept his bite on her butt and didn't let go for a few seconds. For those few seconds, his teeth ground deep into his mom's ass. He was trying to get as much flesh into his mouth as possible and hold it a while longer. Jacinda continued screaming and wailing in pain. She was also enjoying the pain. Her tears had dried up. Her face had a smile on it, despite the screams. After about 40 seconds of agony, Hunter let go of her butt from his mouth and smiled as he saw a string of his sticky drool from his lips down to his mother's ass. And on her ass was now a beautiful dark red tattoo that mimicked the formation of his teeth.

Jacinda let out a relieved gasp of air as she felt her butt get free from the vicious attack her wild son had inflicted on her ass. As she felt the gush of blood in her body rush to that spot on her butt, she was smiling again. She loved this sensation. The pain and the pleasure immediately following it. She felt like she had earned it. Not deserved it. Every pleasure was earned after a period of intense pain. That was the reality of life.

Hunter meanwhile noticed a cold wet spot on his right thigh. And realized, it was the juices from his mother's pussy leaking onto his lap. This excited him ever more and once his animalistic instinct was satisfied, he went back to his lust and drove two fingers of his right hand in a sudden jerk, straight and deep into his mother's vagina.

This act was so rough and unthoughtful that Hunter's nails caused a very visible red scratch on his mother's inner thigh. He was now, disdainfully fingering his prone mother's pussy. Jacinda had just barely escaped one assault on her body and without getting a chance to recover from it, felt another violation of her private parts at the hands of her own son. Hunter's fingers were now working like an unstoppable piston, roughly going in and out of his mother's pussy. Every unplanned insert of his finger would scratch the same spot on her inner thigh once again and the juices flowing out of her vagina would cause that scratch to burn even more. Hunter enjoyed roughly attacking his mother's pussy with his two fingers.

He had never experienced a vagina before. So he wanted to make sure the one he has now claimed as his, was his to do as he pleased. Every in and out movement Hunter's fingers made, caused his mother to screech out a loud moan. It was as if she was being fucked by a raging bull, but it was just her son's two fingers. Jacinda's surprises weren't over yet, as Hunter now with great force buried his fingers in one strong motion deep inside his mother's cunt. She could feel the tip of his finger brush against the entrance of her cervix deep inside her vagina.