Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admittedly she was hesitant at the idea of being her son's sex slave. Yet, she wasn't opposed to it. The uncertainty excited her. The suspense was intriguing. Still smelling of piss and cum, she looked at him as a dollop of his semen dribbled down her hair, slowly clinging to her loose white shirt. He looked back at her and raised his eyebrows inquisitively. He was now asking questions, with his eyes. And this one was a Yes or No. Silence was not an option.

Jacinda: Baby...Honey... oh Hunter. I...I just don't know how we could.. I don't know if I'm ready.

Hunter: What do you mean mom?

Jacinda: Hunter, I don't know if I'll be able to.

Hunter: Able to what?

Jacinda: I don't know Hunter, whatever it is that you have planned or want...I'm old. I'm 42. I haven't been involved with anybody this way except your father for over 15 years, and now you. And your father was never this dirty...or...or.. Forward.

Hunter: I don't care about him. Please stop talking about him. As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't exist for me, or you. And you should get that divorce. You deserve it. You deserve your freedom. You don't deserve to have your name attached to that man. Your faith shouldn't be an issue anymore, considering the things you've done with your own son now.

Jacinda: Hunter... baby calm down. I'll think about it. I promise, I will. Just give me some time. It's only been a day and we've crossed a lot of boundaries, too quick. I need time to ruminate and decide....

Hunter: Decide what Mom. I'll decide for you. Like I decided, you won't be wearing bras anymore. I'll make those decisions for us. And you're going to apply for that divorce. I'll talk to Mr. Gomez. You can't be completely mine, until you're married to dad.

Jacinda: Hunter, baby, that's not the only thing I want to think about. This whole sex slave thing, what does it entail?

Hunter: Hmm... so you're going to get that divorce?

Jacinda: Sure, if you so badly want me to get a divorce, I will. If that makes you happy. I want you to have me as yours Hunter. Forever, if you must. And I just want you to be happy and I'll do whatever I can for you to be happy and please you.

Hunter: Good! Well, it would make me happy if you were my sex slave. My plaything, my toy. I want to own you. Use you. I want your body at any time. I want you as my partner. I want to claim you as mine.

Jacinda: Hunter, just those words... you turn me on so much. And yes, I'm willing to be your partner, your play thing. You were once a part of me. You came out of me. And your body was mine. Now, my body is yours. I just... I'm really scared.

Hunter: Don't be scared mom. We'll set up some rules. Some do's and don'ts. Some boundaries. Boundaries, we won't cross.

Jacinda: Easy for you to say. We've already crossed quite a few. Boundaries, I never thought I would cross in a million years. Boundaries that I didn't even know existed. You just pissed on me. Used me as your toilet. Urgh, just feels so dirty, yet so sexy just saying that out loud.

Hunter: So you're ready? Ready to be my sex slave?

Jacinda: Sure, I guess...uhmm. But, we have to set some limits. And, I really need to drink water, finish my coffee and take a shower. Plus, I have to clean up this mess and make sure this couch doesn't smell like your piss...(chuckling)

Hunter: (rejoicing with a huge grin) YEESS!! I love you mom. You're the greatest mother in the whole entire world. No, Universe. I love you!

Hunter kisses Jacinda, as she gets up to go to the kitchen to hydrate herself. She picks up her shorts on her way back, still half naked and goes up to her room, to tidy up. Hunter grabs a paper and pen and begins writing some things down.

...to be continued