Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he was directly facing Jacinda's pubis. Her high waisted leggings were still covering half her abdomen.

Hunter: Spread your legs, Mom.

Jacinda did as told. She thought he was going to roughly yank her leggings off of her and get her naked. He had taken off her shorts twice last night and that's what she was expecting again. But once again, he surprised her with what he did next.

Hunter now used the fingers from his left hand to gently catch some material of her leggings from between her legs, dangerously close to her vagina. As soon as he caught the flimsy material, Jacinda shivered a little. She was now scared. She was aware that her son had shown time and time again, a scary animalistic, wild and brutal spurt of energy. With a scissor in his hands being this close to her vagina, she was genuinely scared he would hurt her. But Hunter wasn't an idiot to cause any harm to his lover, his mother. He genuinely loved her and as much as he liked inflicting pain on her body, he was aware she was enjoying it too. He had her safety in mind all the time and did not want to lose his lover. He still strangely felt this power trip when she would flinch in fear or hesitate to perform certain tasks he asked her to. The sexual sadist in him would get off with that feeling.

Hunter gently used the scissors in his right hand now, to just cut a tiny slit around his mother's vagina. The scissors were sharp and easily cut through the thin, stretched material of Jacinda's leggings around her vaginal lips. Once a small hole was created, he cut through a bit more, then threw the scissors behind him. Now, Hunter inserted his fingers from both his hands in the newly created hole and split it wide open tearing through her leggings.

Now her leggings were split wide open between her legs and had a giant hole exposing her vagina, inner thighs, her asshole and some part of her butt. Jacinda instantly felt a cool breeze on her pussy lips and breathed heavier. Hunter looked satisfied and noticed her pussy wasn't as wet as the night before. He gently rubbed his fingers around the lips of her pussy. He wet his fingers using the saliva on his tongue, and brought it back to rub his mother's vaginal lips. He then noticed the three pink scratches drawn on her inner thighs by his nails the day before. And gave them a gentle caress. This made Jacinda flinch again and breath heavier. She was getting turned on again by her son's touch.

Hunter was done destroying Jacinda's costume that morning and stood up in front of her. He looked at her exposed midriff and slight underboob. She looked hot with her new makeshift gray crop top.

Hunter: Mom, your hair is so thick and luscious and pretty. But I want it in a ponytail right now.

Jacinda did as told. She grabbed an elastic rubber that was around her wrists and began tying her hair in a bunched ponytail. As she raised her arms up high behind her head to make her hair as per Hunter's insistence, the crop top got raised from the front exposing more than half of her boobs. Hunter was now staring directly at her exposed nipples. It's literally the reason why he had her tie her hair in a ponytail. To see if raising her arms would expose her nipples to him. And he was successful. He loved getting a peak at her red, sore nipple. He still had her left nipple to play with if needed, which looked relatively undisturbed.

Hunter: Time to eat Breakfast Mom! I love pancakes. Thanks for making my favorite breakfast. You'll get your reward soon.

Jacinda smiled knowing there was a reward coming for cooking her son's favorite breakfast. They both sat down on the dining chairs to eat breakfast. Jacinda could feel the leather from the chair seat on her exposed pussy. Hunter had already begun eating. He spread butter on his pancakes, and poured some syrup. As he took his first bite, he spoke while chewing the pancake in his mouth.

Hunter: (with a mouthful) Mm..Delicious Mom. Just like you.

Jacinda smiled. She still hadn't begun eating, as she was trying to settle into her chair in her newly edited clothes.

Hunter: So... for your reward, since you didn't think of anything, I have a suggestion.

Jacinda: And what is it honey?

Hunter: It's this hard dick between my legs.

Jacinda's smile grew wider. That's exactly what she wanted. She wanted to touch and feel his dick as soon as she had felt him grind her back earlier in the kitchen.

Hunter: The problem is, I'm eating right now and then I may get busy playing video games with my friends or basketball. So, if you want your reward. Now's the time to take it.

Saying this, he scooted up, dropped his shorts to the ground as they bunched around his ankles and sat back down. Hunter had no plans with his friends yet. He just wanted to test his sex slave mother and see what she would do.

Jacinda immediately got down on her knees, got under the dining table, close to Hunter's legs and she could spot his big fat morning wood resting on his ballsack, between his thighs. She gently placed both her arms on his knees, caressing him and slowly sliding her hands to the outer side of his thighs, hips and eventually to his back, as she got her head as close as she could between his legs. Once in position, she picked up his dick with one hand and placed her horny mouth on his swollen pink cock head.

Jacinda's small little mouth was once again wrapped perfectly like a sock on her son's manhood. It was his morning wood and it was extremely hard. This dick had over 10 hours of rest and his balls had more than recovered to fuel his dick to make him hard. Hunter nonchalantly continued eating his breakfast as he felt his mother's warm mouth on his dick. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock and was enjoying the feeling of her son's dick in her mouth. She swirled her tongue all around it and especially played with the tip of his dick.

Since Hunter was uncircumcised, the extra folds of his dick were particularly of interest to Jacinda's mouth as her tongue explored the anatomy of this thick, long piston in her mouth. She would use her tongue to flick his foreskin. She was loving playing with her son's dick. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning as she tried to map out the length of his dick with her tongue. She was so horny and turned on now, that her nipples were erect again and her vagina was once again moist. Jacinda continued sucking her son's cock as he continued with his breakfast.

Occasionally, Jacinda would get his manhood out of her mouth, stare at it as her drool mixed with his precum glistened on its tip and dribbled along the length of his cock to the base. She took her tongue out and began licking from the base of his dick where it connected to his scrotum and gently slid her tongue along his dick to the tip. Once she reached the tip, she would engulf his penis with her drooling, wet mouth. Hunter loved the feeling of his mother's wet, warm mouth on his dick. He had thought about receiving a blowjob under the table as he ate. The fact that it was his own mother giving it to him was something he couldn't have imagined just 2 days ago.

As amazing as the blowjob was, Hunter tried his best not to come. Jacinda was committed to making her son feel better. She loved the feeling of his dick in her mouth and continued kissing, sucking, licking his cock. Her saliva had completely drenched Hunter's cock by now.

Once Hunter was finished with his breakfast. He brought his hand under the table and put it on his mother's head, signaling her to stop blowing him. She got the signal and pulled him out of her mouth. They couldn't make eye contact as Jacinda was under the table. Hunter grabbed a hold of her ponytail and pulled it out from under the dining table, almost dragging his mother out. He pulled her up to stand in front of him and could see her saliva drool from her mouth down her chin.

Hunter: It's time for you to eat your breakfast mom.

Jacinda was so horny and turned on now, she wanted to continue blowing her son and playing more sexual games with him. She had really enjoyed playing with her son all the time over the last day. And now that he ordered her to eat, she was slightly disappointed.

She got back on her chair and began spreading butter on her pancakes. When Jacinda reached for the bottle of syrup, Hunter pulled it out of her hand. This confused Jacinda as she was confused about what he was about to do. Hunter then opened the bottle of syrup, stood to her right and asked her to open her mouth. Jacinda did as she was told.

Hunter: Mom, you know, you're the sweetest, most amazing woman I know. You're my favorite human in the entire world. I love you dearly. You have done everything in your life perfectly. Played every role as best as you could. And even now, as your son's sex slave, you've been the best sex slave I could have asked for. I think you deserve a reward. But since you're already so sweet, I don't think you need this syrup.

Jacinda loved hearing these sweet words from her son. She loved him so dearly. She still had her mouth wide open looking up and her face tried to smile in that state. Then she saw what Hunter was up to. She watched with her mouth wide open as her son squeezed the bottle of syrup and drizzled some of it on his hard, erect cock. Jacinda had a feeling of what her son wanted and for the first time, her guess was correct.

As she had predicted, Hunter grabbed her ponytail again and directed her head with her open mouth now along his hard cock smothered with sweet, slimy, sticky, syrup. If this was her reward, then Jacinda was over the moon. She loved the feeling of her son's cock in her mouth. And now that it was covered with syrup, it tasted even better. Jacinda now had engulfed his cock and was sucking it and licking it vigorously. Once, all the syrup from his dick was on her tongue and down her throat, Hunter squeezed some more syrup on his dick for his slave mom to lick and suck it off him.

Jacinda got as much syrup in her mouth as she could. She loved sucking her son's dick but with the added texture of the slimy syrup made her mouth slide in and out even better. For the last day, she had sucked his dick three times, but was only able to take in about half of his 7" phallus. And Jacinda's perennial strive to make her son, her Master, feel better meant she was trying her best to slide his dick in her mouth as deeply as she could. The slippery slime of the syrup was acting like a lubricant as it slipped in and out of her mouth with ease.

Jacinda was voluntarily trying to go deeper and deeper on Hunter's dick. Her throat still hurt from the rough deepthroat the night before. Jacinda still tried to swallow her son's cock. She was somewhat successful and she made some progress in taking a bit more than she had before.

As his mother continued sucking his syrup covered cock, Hunter took one of the pancakes from Jacinda's plate, and took a huge bite out of it. He had a large part of the pancake in his mouth, almost about a quarter of it. He had it bunched up in his mouth and began chewing on it. He made sure not to swallow though. He chewed and chewed on the warm, delicious pancake his mother just cooked for him. Then, Hunter suddenly pulled on his mother's ponytail, yanked her bobbing head off his cock. This sudden jerk sent some sweet, sticky drool flying up in the air.

Hunter still had a hold of his mother's ponytail as she faced the ceiling. Their eyes met and she could see Hunter chewing on the pancake. Jacinda's mouth, chin and neck were covered with her own spit, saliva and syrup. Hunter then put his right thumb on her chin to open her mouth. She obliged and had her mouth wide open looking up staring at her son.

Hunter bent down, got close to his mother's mouth and began spitting the chewed pancake directly into her mouth, from his own. He unloaded all the pancake he had chewed on into her mouth. Jacinda had another unexpected depraved act performed on her. He then closed her mouth.

Hunter: Eat your breakfast mom.

Jacinda began chewing the second hand morsel of pancake in her mouth. There wasn't much to chew on and she just swallowed it down. She could feel her throat still hurt from the deepthroat she gave her son the night before, as she swallowed the pancake. Hunter loved watching her swallow the morsel as he saw her neck muscles move and the love-bite he had marked on her neck twitched. Hunter continued the process and squeezed more syrup on his dick and directed his mother's head towards his cock, using her ponytail as a pivot.

As Jacinda started sucking again, he broke another piece of her pancake and began chewing on that. Once he was satisfied, he pulled her head off his cock, made her open her mouth and emptied the contents of his mouth into hers again. Jacinda willingly accepted the morsel of chewed pancake with her son's saliva in it and gladly chewed on it a bit more before swallowing it. This continued until Jacinda had eaten three full pancakes, each one premasticated by her son with the syrup coming from his dick.

Nothing about this food-play was sexual in nature, not to Jacinda at least, other than the cocksucking. But it was definitely a new experience for her. And it was dirty, yet so satisfying eating a morsel out of her son's mouth. She had never done any of these things before and wondered where her son was getting these ideas.

Once the premastication and feeding his saliva infused pancakes to his mother was done, Hunter was still hard. Jacinda was now full. But she still couldn't get enough of her son's cock. And this time before Hunter could pull her ponytail to his dick, she voluntarily began wildly sucking his dick. She was now going up and down his length very fast and strenuously. She wanted his cock in that moment, more than anything else in the world. Her underboob was flapping around under her now new crop top. Jacinda now had both her hands working around her son's huge cock along with her mouth trying her best to get him to cum. Her ponytail now flopped around and Hunter loved the feeling of his mother vigorously going hard on his sticky, wet, sweet dick.

Finally, Hunter was getting close to finishing. He held his mother's ponytail and dragged her head holding it around his shaft. Then he placed his left hand under her chin and right hand on her head as he began skullfucking his mother ruthlessly. Jacinda had her eyes closed and wanted this. She had some pain in her neck and shoulders as she had been bobbing her head on her son's cock for a while now. She was impressed at his stamina and how long he was able to stay hard.

Hunter suddenly paused as he held his mother's head on his cock with her mouth around his cockhead. He had reached his limit and was cumming ropes and ropes of semen directly into her mouth. This was the sweetest his cum had tasted to Jacinda so far, since it was mixed with the pancake syrup. She made sure to swallow every drop without force or instructions from her master. And after he had spent every last drop of semen into his slave mom's mouth, Hunter's penis now had gone semi-hard. He was tired, yet very fresh. This was now a good morning.

Meanwhile Jacinda now, off her son's cock, stayed seated on her dining chair, licking her hands off any residual cum, syrup or her own saliva. She had thoroughly enjoyed her very unique breakfast through her son's mouth and his penis. She wasn't exhausted by any means, in fact she felt rejuvenated with a ton of energy. Despite the slight pain in her neck by bobbing her head on her son's cock. Jacinda had a very fulfilling breakfast and her craving for her Master's cock was complete. She was happy as a daisy and her face was glowing, despite the remnants of red cheeks from her slaps from last night.

Hunter: The pancakes were delicious mom. Thank You.

Jacinda: They were indeed. And the syrup was my favorite. (Jacinda said with a smirk)

Hunter: Well, since the maids are still off, I guess you have to clean up right?

Jacinda: Yes I do.

Hunter: Okay, I'm going to go take a shower. Why don't you clean up around here.

Jacinda: Yes, Master. See you soon, baby.

Hunter left the dining hall upstairs to his bathroom for a shower. His bathroom was a little smaller than Jacinda's. As Hunter got into his bathtub and turned his shower on. He was thinking about his new life with his mother. He loved her more than anything else in the world. He had found his first and only true love. The woman, who would love him back no matter what, because she was his own mother. He could do anything and she would still love him. Their love was unconditional and something that could never be taken away.

He realized he was only 18 and might be moving away for college soon. But knowing how much love he had for his mother and how much she loved him back, it scared him. It scared him to move away from her. It scared him to separate from her. He knew college was important. But he felt like he had found the one true love, most people never find. He had found his soul mate. And his soulmate was his own mother, Jacinda.

As a man, his primary attraction to a woman in the most primal sense is to fornicate and repopulate. And Hunter had a lump in his throat getting emotional with the thought of bearing kids. He didn't know if his mother could or even wanted to have any more kids. She had sacrificed her entire life for her one child, which was himself. But now, Hunter was thinking about making his woman, his own mother, the mother of his children. It was complicated. But love is complicated.

She was a great mother, and he knew for sure she would raise any other kids like she raised him. His mother was 42, is it even possible for her to have any kids at this age, he wondered. He was 18, did he want kids at his age? He didn't have the answers to his own thoughts. All he knew was that he had his one true love, his soulmate, his lover, his mother. And he wanted her to be the person he spends the rest of his life with.

Hunter's style of making love was very brutal and rough. He loved the soft cuddles and sensual love making, but because of his BDSM porn addiction and spending his formative teenage years watching dirty, rough porn from the depths of the internet, his mind had developed an affinity to hard sex.

This wasn't normal and he knew it. Most people spend their entire lives without being able to act out on a handful of their fantasies. And here he was, having just committed his love to his mother, within two days, they had already been involved in many of his weird, outlandish sexual fetishes.

The most surprising thing to him, was the fact that his otherwise traditional, pious, upscale, conservative mother had a hidden submissive side to her. And she was more than willing and able to participate in these games he played with her. He realized, despite all the brutal slapping, pissing, spanking, hair pulling, biting that he had inflicted on his mother's body, she had not once used her safe-word "Magnets". He noticed that morning that she had completely submitted to him and was loving being his sex slave.

While the water was running down on his head, Hunter had his eyes closed, lost in these thoughts. Just then he felt two slender wrists come up on both his sides from behind him and hug him. He then felt the hands glide from the side of his abdomen, upwards to his chest, finally settling around his chest as he felt soft, cushion-like-tender balloons on his back. The next sensation was a sweet, innocent kiss on his wet, right shoulder blade. He knew it was his lover, his mother. And he could feel her skin stick to his wet body, he knew she was naked.

Jacinda had walked into her son's shower to shower together with him. Hunter turned around, hugged his mom and placed his manly lips on hers as the water from the shower flowed over both their heads. It was as if they were kissing in the rain. Their tongues danced with each other, as they exchanged saliva. Jacinda's long, luscious hair was now wet as her son continued making passionate love to her. Jacinda kept kissing his mouth, his chin, his nose, his cheeks. Hunter's hands slowly slid from the top of her back down to her waist. He could feel the slight bulge of her tummy around her waist. He grabbed on to her slight love handles and pulled them up. This made her chuckle. He loved every bit of flesh and skin on his mother's body.