Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda wasn't fat by any means, neither was she skinny. She had an average body with slight thickness around her waist, hips and thighs due to age.

Jacinda: (giggling) Are you playing with the folds of your fat mother's tummy?

Hunter: I'm playing with the body of the hottest woman in the world. Mom, you are the most beautiful woman in the entire world. I love you.

Jacinda's smile knew no bounds as she continued making out with her son with more passion than ever. The mother and son kept kissing under the shower. Hunter's hands now reached her ass, squeezing it. Again, giving her a slight sting on her left butt that he had bit into the day before.

Hunter then took a bit of liquid soap in his hands and began rubbing it on his mother's back. He was lathering up her sexy back and as he got lower, he noticed his mom had slight hints of butt dimples above her tail bone. Jacinda got some soap in her hands too and began soaping up her son's chiseled chest. She applied more soap to his abs, his pelvis and down to his penis.

Having just recently cum loads directly into his mother's mouth, Hunter's dick was now flaccid and a bit sore. Jacinda's tender hands worked like magic as she played with his soft dick carefully. She washed around his balls and got in under his scrotum around his perineum. Hunter meanwhile continued soaping and washing down Jacinda's back. He loved the shape his mother's back made as her spine had a slight dent in it going down to her buttcrack.

Hunter's hands got more liquid soap and he turned his mother around, bent her down and began slowly lathering up her ass. The soapy, bubbly water went down the crack between her buttocks and Hunter dragged his fingers in between her buttcrack. He now had his fingers around his mother's puckered little tiny asshole. He made sure to wash it well and just kept his fingers outside of it. Her butthole looked really cute with tender lines pointing in all directions from the little hole in the center. It was pink and gradually turned reddish brown as the skin got closer to the opening.

Unbeknownst to Jacinda, when he touched her butthole with his soapy, slippery hands, her body involuntarily twitched. She had never felt this new sensation. Nobody had ever touched her like that. She was obviously an anal virgin. Hunter had plans for this cute little puckered butthole, but he was in no hurry. He turned her around to face his mother's vagina. He could still notice the scratches of pink lines drawn by his fingernails from the day before.

He noticed his mother had week-old pubes around her pussy. Hunter grabbed his own razor and began shaving her pubes off. He made sure to be careful and continued shaving around her labia, up to her pubis and between her vagina and her butthole. Jacinda looked at him with so much love as he was working away on his mother's body. She felt like the child in this relationship. Being fed, being washed, being cleaned, shaved, being told what to do. And she wasn't complaining. Her body was her lover's and now her Master. As the owner of her body, he had every right to do anything he pleased.

Once Hunter was done shaving off his mother's pubes, he stood up. They were both done showering and getting cleaned. Hunter turned the shower off. Hunter was about to grab his towel by sliding the shower curtains to the side. But Jacinda stopped him.

Jacinda now got down on her knees in the bathtub, looking up at her handsome son. He looked absolutely hot to her. With his wet hair, droplets of water on his body, still naked. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. For the first time since their new relationship began, Hunter was now confused as to what his mother was up to. 'Why did she stop me from grabbing my towel? Why did she kneel down?' he wondered. His answer came soon enough, as Jacinda looked up at her lover, her son with a sensual smirk on her face.

Jacinda: Master

Hunter: Yes mom?

Jacinda: Master....I'm.....I'm thirsty.

Hunter couldn't believe what he just heard. His mother was hinting at him to do what he had put her through the day before. Until last night, she seemed like she wasn't a fan of Hunter's obsession for water sports. She definitely didn't like him peeing on her when she laid on the living room couch. She wasn't thrilled when he made her drink his pee in her bathroom and drenched her in a pool of piss in her tub. She wasn't too happy when he made her pick up and hold her piss drenched shorts in her mouth. And not to forget the way he made her drink his urine out of the toilet bowl like a dog the night before. But now, his mother was asking him for it.

Hunter stood there, still surprised. They had just showered and cleaned each other up. If she meant what she meant, she wanted him to pee on her. And that would make her dirty again. Was this really something she wanted? Hunter was willing to find out.

He smiled and pointed his flaccid penis towards his mother. Her long, wet hair stuck to her shoulders, her back and her boobs, as she knelt in the bathtub a foot away from her imposing son's legs. Hunter held his penis in his hands and began peeing on her head. The first stream of urine directly hit the top of her head, drenching her hair, slowly flowing down her forehead, dribbling down her face. Hunter loved watching the yellow, acidic liquid flow down his sexy mother's beautiful face.

He slowly brought his stream lower to her mouth. Jacinda had her eyes closed and now opened her mouth. Hunter's stream of piss was now shooting directly in her tiny mouth as it filled up pretty quick now making splashing sounds, almost as if she was gargling it. Once her mouth was full of her son's urine, Jacinda swallowed it with a smile and opened her mouth again. Hunter meanwhile made sure to aim his stream of piss all across her shoulders, her breasts, her tummy, her legs, then brought it back up to her mouth.

Jacinda now had her tongue out as she was hastily asking for her son's piss to fill her own mouth. Once again, she swallowed the warm, pungent contents of her son's bladder. After another gulp...she moaned and exclaimed "mmmmmmmm". Hunter was pleasantly surprised at the change in his mother's attitude towards his pee fetish. But his bladder was now empty. And her mother's entire body from head to toe was now drenched in it. More importantly her stomach was filled with his piss.

Hunter now grabbed a towel and got out of his bathtub, as Jacinda stayed in there still kneeling.

Hunter: Mom, are you okay?

Jacinda: Yes baby. Better than I have ever been!!

Hunter: What made you want to ask for my pee? I thought you didn't like it

Jacinda: Well, baby I learned that my Master likes it and if I want to be with my lover, I should learn to like it. It's still not my favorite. But if it makes you happy, I'll gladly drink it honey.

Hunter: Mom, I love you. You're the greatest lover but an even better sex slave.

Jacinda smiled as wide as her tiny mouth was able to. She now wore the title of "sex slave" with pride. She got up from her kneeling position, walked out of Hunter's bathroom, while still drenched and dripping in his piss. She walked over to her bathroom, naked, still covered in her son's piss from head to toe. Jacinda's body needed to relax and recover from her countless physical excursions over the last couple of days. She turned on her bath, dropped a bath bomb, some flower petals and bath salts in her tub with hot water running and soaked in her large round jacuzzi tub. The same porcelain jacuzzi tub her son had filled with his piss and made her forcefully drink it. Today, she was a willing urinal for her son. His sex slave mother.

Find out what happens the rest of that Sunday and the week ahead in the next chapter.

...to be continued