Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom submits to her new role and begins to enjoy it.
8.8k words
4.63
32k
45

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM, male domination, fem humiliation and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.

After a few more parts, I may switch the category of this series to BDSM, instead of Incest.

Quick Note: I received positive and negative/constructive feedback on prior parts and appreciate every comment. Most requests were for them to make a baby, that's definitely on the cards and coming soon in further parts 🙂 Please read all prior chapters to understand the psyche and motives of the characters. Thank You! Grateful for this community, now enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________

...Continued from Ch. 05

Hunter and Jacinda slept in her bed that night. They had an eventful last couple of days. Especially that Saturday, was by far the greatest day in their lives. They had committed acts of sexual depravity that were extraordinary for a couple in love, let alone a mother and son. Jacinda had accepted and embraced her inner submissive slut. Hunter had thoroughly and roughly used, abused, fucked and sexually devoured his mother, who was now his sex slave. That night, both mother and son slept peacefully in love with their sweaty bodies in touch with each other all night. Jacinda felt safe, protected, cared for in Hunter's arms. She also felt like that's where she belonged, in her Master's arms. She felt owned by a man who loved her dearly.

It was now Sunday morning. The sun from Jacinda's large floor-to-ceiling glass window was gleaming onto the white covers, under which the naked bodies of Hunter and his mom lay. Jacinda's face had a natural gleeful and content smile on it. And to either side of her smiling lips were her cheeks which showed sore redness from her son's brutal slapping the night before. Jacinda was facing Hunter as they were sleeping in a tight embrace. Hunter's left leg was raised over his mother's hip and his semi-flaccid cock touched her pelvis. The sun hit Jacinda's face first, waking her up from her peaceful night of slumber in her lover's arms. She opened her eyes to spot her son's face an inch from her. She could feel his breath on her face.

This was the first time in almost two decades that Jacinda woke up next to a man. A man who was not only close to her physically, but in every aspect of her life. This man was her own son. Now, her Master. Staring at his peaceful sleeping face, Jacinda had the biggest grin on her face. She was overwhelmed with love. There were streaks of dry mascara running along the sides of her face. Another residue of the ferocious love making the mother and son had performed the night before. Jacinda gently placed her lips on her son's and gave him a good morning kiss. She was so in love with her boy. She got out from under his heavy leg, removed the covers and sat on the edge of the bed. Glancing at her clock, it read 9:30am. This was the latest she had slept in in a while.

She noticed a wet spot on the carpet under her, by the bedpost. It reminded her of the drool and cough she had spat out after her son had roughly deepthroated her. Her throat was still sore, just like the rest of her body. Jacinda was not used to sexual intercourse, let alone a sex session as intense as she had with her son. Her soreness also had to do with the fact that she had quite a lot of wine the night before and as an occasional drinker, she needed to make sure she stayed hydrated. Her sexcapades with her son had made her excrete a lot of bodily fluids. Tears, drool, spit, sweat and most importantly the multiple gallons of intense orgasms she had.

Jacinda got up and walked to her bathroom. She sat on the toilet seat for her early morning piss and was again reminded of the inhuman humiliation from the night before, when her son, her Master made her drink his piss out of the toilet bowl. But thinking back on it now, she had a smirk on her face. She had begun to enjoy her own degradation and felt naughty, quirky, sexy about it. That's the most important personality change within Jacinda. This once sober, upscale, pious, traditional, prude woman was now beginning to feel sexy, naughty, dirty. She was beginning to feel like a woman again. She had embraced her submissive slut and sexuality. And she only had her son, Hunter to thank for it.

After going about her morning bathroom business and washing her face, Jacinda walked over to her dressing table. She took her earrings off. Observing the reflection in the mirror. She watched herself standing naked. Her long, thick and luscious brunette hair with blonde highlights, disheveled, uneven, sticking to her face, flowing down to the middle of her back. Her face had redness on both her cheeks. Her left cheek especially had a light pink imprint of Hunter's four fingers. Her right nipple was sore, swollen and red. Her right breast looked tanner than her left. The love bite on the left side of her neck was now bluish-green with a hint of purple. The solid bite mark on her left shoulder was turning dark red, with clear imprints of Hunter's teeth. Her vagina was sore and she could clearly see redness around her pussy lips along with a few light pink scars running down from it to her inner thighs, caused by her son's nails.

She looked thoroughly used, abused, marked by her owner, her Master, her son. She smiled thinking about the act, the pain that caused every mark on her once pristine, smooth skin. But the marks were not only on her body. Her mind had submitted and committed to her role as her son's sex slave now. And she was so in love with him that she couldn't wait for his next authoritative command. She found his power, his blatant disregard for her hesitancy, extremely attractive.

Jacinda picked out a loose gray tee shirt from her closet and wore some tight black leggings. As she was getting the leggings up her thick hips, she felt her ass stinging. There was one more mark she had forgotten about. The deep bite her son had laid in on her left buttock as he was wildly biting it down the day before.

Jacinda went to the kitchen to get her morning routine started. She made two cups of coffee, for herself and her son. She thought of making breakfast since they were both tired from last night's intense, marathon fucking. Their dinner must have burned through right away. Jacinda started her preparations for pancakes. She knew Hunter loved pancakes, since he was a child.

Around half an hour later, Hunter woke up. He woke up alone in bed and couldn't find his lover, his mom around him. He had slept in late and felt refreshed, energized. But he was disappointed to not find his new sex slave in bed with him. As brutal as his way of making love was, Hunter loved soft, sensual cuddles. He got out of bed, went to his bathroom, walking naked across the hall as he could smell the fragrance of fresh pancake batter in the air. Hunter completed his morning routine of brushing his teeth and emptying his bladder. While peeing, he recalled that was the first time in over 24 hours that he had used something other than his mom to piss on. It made him smirk and wish he would have held it in a little longer so he could use her again. He put on a pair of basketball shorts and nothing else.

Hunter walked into the kitchen downstairs and could see his mom wearing a loose gray shirt. Its neckline was modest, once again ending just under Jacinda's collarbones. The sleeves were long and came up to her elbows. The length of the shirt was down to her butt and covered her protruding booty easily. He noticed Jacinda pouring some pancake batter on the griddle. There was a unique, satisfied smile on her face; something he hadn't seen on his mother in a long time. Her gorgeous, shiny, thick hair was messy but freely flowing. Apart from the smell of fresh, sweet pancakes, there was now the sound of the batter sizzling on the griddle stove top. Hunter used the opportunity to slowly tiptoe behind his mother.

He quietly stood behind her as she was making pancakes and softly placed his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind and his head resting on her right shoulder. He immediately began kissing, licking and nibbling on the exposed skin of her shoulder, neck and earlobes. This side of her shoulder was still smooth and pristine, unlike the other side where he had left his mother a temporary red tattoo of the imprints of his teeth. Jacinda immediately put her hand on his head and chuckled.

Jacinda: Good morning baby... Did you sleep well?

Hunter: Good morning mom. Yes. It was the best I've slept in forever. I think it had something to do with a hot milf sleeping with me.

Jacinda (Chuckling): hahaha oh is it now. Well, I'm glad honey. I slept so peacefully in your arms baby. It was like a dream.

Hunter: This is nothing less than a dream, mom. I have my dream girl in my arms right now.

Jacinda found it very interesting how sweet her son could be. This same boy was brutally deepthroating and slapping her face while roughly fucking her last night. The contrasting energy in his love was surprising yet so intriguing to her. She wanted both, she loved both. Hunter, meanwhile, noticed his mother's cheek showing some signs of his abuse. He got close to it and placed a kiss on her right cheeks. And brought his tongue out to lick his mom's right cheek.

Jacinda: aahh (let's out a soft sigh, still smiling)

Hunter: How does it feel mom?

Jacinda: mmhmmm....It....it stings a little.

Hunter switches sides and moves to her left to kiss her left cheek and repeats licking it.

Hunter: And this one?

Jacinda: That too honey. And all the other marks on my body.

Hunter: But do you like them?

Jacinda: I do. I can proudly wear them as my accessories. They complete me. They're a part of me. They're my gift. I earned them. Thank You, Master.

As soon as Hunter heard her say that, his morning wood was hitting its stride again and Jacinda could feel it on her leggings covered ass. She flips a pancake, as Hunter continues grinding into her ass from the back and kissing his mother's neck and tasting, nibbling on her ears.

Hunter: I love you mom. I love my sex slave.

Jacinda: I love you too Master.

Hunter was loving the fact that Jacinda was the first to call him 'Master' today. This was quite the contrast from her hesitancy the night before. She was still getting used to their new relationship. But Hunter found it rather comforting and relaxing that she had accepted him as her Master.

He suddenly smacked her right butt over the leggings. Making Jacinda jump a little. It wasn't nearly as painful as some of the slaps she endured on her face the night before. Just surprising enough for her to shudder. Hunter laid in another spank on her right ass, as he roughly grabbed her left breast with his left hand. Jacinda's boobs were still sore from the smacking, sucking, vicious nipple pinching and tugging from last night. And the reckless grab her son had on her left tit made her moan with pain.

Jacinda: Am I being punished again, Master?

Hunter: No mom. I'm just playing with my slave's body. But there is a punishment in store for you soon.

Jacinda: What's the punishment for? Have I done something to upset you? I don't think my body is ready, maybe I need some time to rest honey....

Hunter continued kneading her left breast disdainfully, as he was now licking and kissing the spot on her left shoulder where he dug his teeth into her smooth skin. Jacinda placed some cooked pancakes on a serving plate and poured another batch of batter. She was curious to hear what she did that would call for a punishment. She thought cooking her Master's favorite breakfast would earn her a reward.

Hunter: Well, I woke up alone this morning and my sexy mom wasn't around me.

Jacinda: Oh...I....I..err.. I thought I'd make my handsome son his favorite breakfast. Maybe it would earn me a reward.

Hunter: Reward huh? What kind of reward?

Jacinda: I don't know, I hadn't thought about it yet.

Hunter: Well, you should think about it. Because IF you do please me, I will reward you. But for now you have a punishment in store for today. You wanna know what for?

Jacinda: Is it because you woke up alone and I wasn't around you?

Hunter: That's not all mom. As my sex slave, you are to wake me up every morning by taking care of my morning wood.

Jacinda's eyes grew wider as she heard that. It was certainly exciting to wake her son up by treating his morning wood. But she was excited because it meant every morning, she would get to see, feel and play with her Master son's hard, erect cock. She had heard that a penis is hardest first thing in the morning. It was tempting and she bit her lower lip seductively just by the thought of getting to see her Master's erect penis.

Jacinda: I would be honored to take care of your morning wood, Master.

Hunter: By take care, I mean, I need your mouth on it every single morning. And whatever it spits out you accept it into your mouth as your reward for waking up your son happy. Just wishing me a Good Morning won't cut it anymore. You have to make my mornings good and better, is that clear?

Jacinda: Yes, Honey.

Hunter: I will also accept waking up with your lips on mine, or your nipples in my mouth. Maybe we'll modify the rules as we go. But for now, you get what I want.

Jacinda: Absolutely baby. I'd love to.

Jacinda flipped her new batch of pancakes, as she felt another stinging spank on her right butt making it jiggle. Hunter let off her body, grabbed his cup of coffee and watched as his sex slave mom prepped pancakes for him. He didn't like her gray shirt. It was covering too much. So were her leggings.

Hunter: Hey Mom. I'm going to buy you some new clothes to wear. We're going to go shopping later today.

Jacinda: Okay Honey, that's fun. I love shopping. Is there something you don't like about what I'm wearing?

Hunter: Well, you had the sexiest, cutest outfit on last night. That green camisole pj set was so hot. But this gray shirt and those leggings remind me of Jacinda from 3 days ago. You know, that Jacinda who was just my mom. And not my lover, my sex slave. As my lover and sex slave, I expect you to dress as such.

Jacinda loved hearing those words from her son. Yes, a lot had changed in the last couple of days. But every time her son referred to her as his sex slave, it would make a tingle inside her vagina. She loved being claimed, owned by her son. And he was getting better and better at keeping her love hole lubricated by natural juices all the time.

Jacinda: I'll wear whatever you want me to wear honey.

Hunter: If it were up to me, I'd love to have you naked all the time. So I can just fuck you silly any moment I see you.

They had just risen from bed and Jacinda wasn't planning on having sex this morning. However, his dirty talk was already turning her on. She loved the thought of being used and fucked anytime, anywhere by her son.

Jacinda: Well, I wouldn't be opposed to that Hunter. As long as nobody is around and I'm not working with my clients.

Hunter: Yeah, but It's also fun to undress my slave. And even more fun to rip and tear her clothes off to expose her delicious skin.

Jacinda was now getting worked up. His logic was sound and his words were turning her on more and more. She now had their breakfast ready.

Jacinda: You definitely have a point there baby. You're welcome to take my clothes off now if you don't like what I'm wearing.

Hunter was intrigued by the idea. And he loved that his mother was now offering him to undress her. He badly wanted to get her naked too. His morning wood was still hard and he could tell Jacinda was getting worked up. He could tell by her naughty smile that the 10 hours of sleep was enough to get her vaginal walls to restart their job. But Hunter was also smart enough to know, not to give that sort of power in a sexual relationship to the slave. Master decides when and how the slave should be undressed.

Hunter: I'll think about it, when the time is right.

Jacinda was slightly taken aback. She thought her invitation to undress her would be taken positively and Hunter would rip her clothes off. It cast a small shadow of doubt in her mind. And her overthinking brain went into overdrive. "Does he not want to see me naked anymore? Was it just a one night episode? Is he giving me a break? Why doesn't he want me? Am I not attractive enough for my Master? Was it my choice of clothing?"

Being her usual pessimistic self, Jacinda thought she must have lacked something that her new lover was already getting tired of her after just one day of sexual debauchery. She brought the pancakes to the dining table, with some melted butter and syrup. Hunter stayed behind briefly. As Jacinda was setting up the dishes for their breakfast, Hunter walked behind her, grabbed her by the neck facing her back and said..

Hunter: Stay still Mom. Don't move.

Jacinda placed the dishes down and stood still as commanded by her Master. Jacinda wasn't sure what he was about to do but the unknown is what excited her the most. He had managed to surprise her countless times in the last couple of days and whenever she assumed what was about to happen, he would one-up her and surprise her with a completely new direction of sexual frenzy. Jacinda heard the sounds of *zip* *zip* twice. She was still unsure what was going on. Other than Hunter's hand around her neck, their bodies were not touching.

She heard the *zzip zzip* sound again but again, nothing was touching her body. Suddenly Jacinda could feel a tug on her loose gray tee shirt around her abdomen. And now there was a cool breeze of air on her back. She looked down and saw her son's other arm coming around. But what she noticed was not just his arm. And now she knew what the sounds were coming from.

Hunter had stayed back momentarily in the kitchen to grab a pair of scissors. He held his mother by her neck and had begun cutting and snipping horizontally through her loose gray tee shirt. He started chopping it off around the middle of her back, carefully making sure he avoided cutting her hair. Then continued his cut around her side and eventually to the front of her shirt just under her boobs. He went around her body in a 360 and did a sloppy cutting job but finally managed to split her tee shirt up vertically so as the bottom half of her gray shirt was now completely cut off and fell to her ankles.

Jacinda looked down and saw that her once long, loose gray shirt was now cut from the middle and split in half. It had turned into a crop top. Her midriff was now exposed and so were her lower boobs. Her nipples still stayed covered, but barely. She could feel a cool breeze around the middle of her back. She had no reaction and continued standing still, as her son controlled her costume now..

Jacinda's black tight leggings were still on and high-waisted. She had them pulled up above her slightly thick pubic mound, covering her lower belly. The elastic strap of the leggings were just above her belly button. Hunter didn't mind the leggings as much, but he was feeling rather creative with his fashion statements that morning. And he had the best model he could ask for, his sexy, hot, gorgeous 42 year old milf of a mother.

Hunter: There you go. Now that shirt is somewhat acceptable.

Jacinda: (Giggling) I think I kinda like it.

Hunter: Mom, turn around and face me.

Jacinda did as told. Now they were facing each other and Jacinda had a wide smile on her face. She seemed to be enjoying the attention her son was paying to her appearance and her costume choices. Hunter's kick of creativity didn't end there. He kneeled down in front of his mom with the scissors in his hands. He waved the scissors in the air *snip snip*.