Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 08

Story Info
Mom applies for divorce. Morning sex and rough play at work.
10.1k words
4.63
22k
33

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM, male domination, fem humiliation and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.

_________________________________________________________________________

...Continued from Part 7.

It was Monday morning, 6:15am.

The 42 year old pure, pious, traditional, conservative mother, Jacinda, had her life turned upside down just a couple of days ago when she had a brief physical encounter with her son, which reignited her dormant sexual flame. She had indulged in many dirty, unthinkable, taboo acts with her own 18 year old son. But these last 72 hours had also been the best of her life. She had accepted her son as her lover and her man. But more importantly she had now accepted and fully committed her role as a sex slave to her Master, her own son.

It all started as an attempt to make her son more confident, self-assured and assertive so he could get a girlfriend, but now, she wanted her newly dominant and commanding son all for herself. She wanted him to learn to take control and he was just doing that and much more. After their steaming hot and extremely rough sex the night before, Hunter and Jacinda had an honest, heart-to-heart conversation as they laid naked in her bathtub. The mother and son slept together in Jacinda's bed again, still naked and cuddling.

At 6:30am Jacinda's alarm went off. It was a part of her daily routine (described in ch 03). Her morning routine now had a very important addition to it. Her son wanted her to wake him up with a special instruction every single morning going forward as his sex slave. And Jacinda wanted to be a good mother and sex slave to her lover, her son. As her eyes cracked open and she turned the alarm off, Jacinda could see her 6 feet tall, naked, son sleeping next to her under the sheets.

She slowly pulled the covers off of their bodies and he was now laying stark naked next to her. She loved watching his hunky, chiseled body as she sat up on her bed and turned to face him. His penis was already semi-hard first thing in the morning. Her task's instructions were to "take care" of his morning wood. And she knew only one way to take care of it. Jacinda slowly bent down and leaned forward towards his groin and lightly kissed on the bottom of his thick shaft.

She now had her knees bent, digging into the mattress, next to his chest, her feet close to his head and her head above his pelvis. Jacinda's gorgeous, full hair was now flipped on one side, sticking to her son's abdomen as she continued kissing her son's penis from the bottom upwards to the tip. Once there, she opened her tiny little mouth and placed her pretty little lips gently on her son's cockhead. Jacinda loved the feeling of her son's penis inside her mouth. It was huge and she couldn't fit all of him in her mouth, but she loved swirling her tongue around and tasting the sensitive skin of his penis.

Jacinda began bobbing her head up and down on her son's penis and started enjoying the blowjob she was giving him. Hunter was still asleep but his dick got harder and harder as his mother continued on with his morning blowjob. Once he was at his hardest, Jacinda needed to use both her hands to cover the base of his shaft, taking the top half of his penis in her mouth. She would try to go as deep as possible and there were still three inches left outside her mouth.

Jacinda now had her own drool leaking out of her mouth as she continued blowing her son. Feeling her warm mouth around his shaft first thing in the morning woke up Hunter from his long, peaceful slumber. As his eyes opened and he looked down, he could see his mother's nude torso stretched along his to his right, with her head on his dick. He could now see the little red mark on the left side of her tummy, one of the residual marks from when he had smacked her body all over with his new riding crop.

Hunter was pleased to see his mother in the nude, first thing in the morning, following his instructions and waking him up with a blowjob. His dick was already hard and he woke up horny, but watching the delicious, smooth skin of his sex slave mother blowing him as her body moved rhythmically with her head bobbing up and down his shaft, turned him on more. Jacinda continued to work her tiny magical mouth on her son, loving the feeling of his big, hard dick in her mouth. And suddenly she felt a rough hand on her thighs.

She paused her blowjob to look to her left and noticed her son had woken up. What happened next however, she did not anticipate. Hunter was now awake and horny and watching his sexy, naked mother. He grabbed her hips and thighs from his right, lifted her body weight up entirely and positioned her right on top of him in 69 position. Now, Jacinda's left leg bent at the knee was over by Hunter's left arm. She was now in a much more comfortable position to blow him than before.

Since she was slightly taken aback by him lifting her bodyweight and positioning her that way, she had briefly paused her blowjob for a handful of seconds. Just then she felt a hard, loud *SMACK* on her right butt.

Hunter: Keep going Mom.

Hunter just laid a hard spank on his mother's butt which now stood four inches from his face. He could easily spot the brutal red remnants of the bite he had laid into his mother's left buttock, a couple of days ago. Once Jacinda felt the spank on her right butt, her mouth instantly pounced back on her son's penis and she resumed his morning blowjob.

Hunter then pulled her up more towards his face and now he was very close to her vagina. He could smell the beautiful scent emerging out of his mother's forbidden love hole. Just above it, was the flowery pink hole of his mother's anus. He grabbed her buttcheeks in his hands and spread them as wide as he could to the side. Jacinda felt her buttocks stretch wide open and could feel a cold breeze in combination with her son's warm morning breath on the sensitive puckered skin at the edge of her anal cavity. In addition to this, her son's left hand was directly on the sore bite mark on her left butt which still stung.

Jacinda's blowjob continued, as Hunter now leaned forward and placed his mouth at the bottom of his mother's vagina, such that his nose was directly on the edge of her asshole. This is the part of her body that had never felt any other sensation but her own fingers. It was the most remote part of her body and now her son had his nose and lips buried in it. Hunter's tongue peeked out as he now began lapping up his mother's labia while she sucked his cock. His nose pressing down just under her anus. Hunter was surprised his mother's anus didn't give the foul smell he had expected, in fact it smelled like her bath soap and body lotion.

Jacinda always kept her hygiene immaculate. Her tidy, clean and orderliness applied to how she took care of her body too. As Hunter continued eating out his mother's pussy while she was sucking his cock, they were making love in 69 for the first time. Hunter was already very hard and his mother's mouth and tongue were doing wonders on his dick. He hadn't deep throated her since Saturday night, but he really wanted to. He was just distracted by his new discovery, being her beautiful, flower-like, tiny, puckered butthole.

Hunter suddenly stopped playing around with his mother's vagina and pulled his tongue out from his own birth-hole. He then pulled her downwards and now opened his mouth wide to place it directly on top of her asshole, such that her anus was completely surrounded by his mouth. Jacinda felt the foreign sensation of his tender, soft, fleshy tongue now rolling around the sensitive skin around her anal opening. This was a completely foreign sensation for Jacinda and she was surprised, in just two days her son had now found her third most erogenous zone. Her asshole. Hunter was now orally devouring his mother's asshole as she was committed to blowing his dick.

He was so turned on and hard with the sensation and the unique taste of his mother's anus in his mouth, made his pelvis thrust upwards deeper into his mother's mouth and he just shot a giant stream of sperm jetting deep into her throat. Jacinda was not expecting him to erupt at the time as she was still feeling the new sensation on her anal cavity. Now she was suddenly greeted with the warm, salty, gooey excrement brewed in her son's testicles. As her mouth was filling up, she tried to swallow and gulp down as much of his cum as she could, but some of it mixed with her own saliva and drooled out on her son's shaft.

Hunter was cumming ropes of jizz in his mother's mouth, but he continued eating out her ass. It didn't taste foul to him, in fact he found it somewhat tasty, since it had a floral scent to it. At this point, Jacinda just rested her head around her son's now semi-limp cock touching her lips, resting on his scrotum. Jacinda wasn't tired, she was fresh as a daisy but loved being in touch with her son's penis. On top of having her favorite reward so close to her, she was overwhelmed with the brand new sensation of his tongue and mouth on her asshole.

The continued tongue assault on her asshole meant, Jacinda's vagina was now starting to leak and secrete juices on her son's neck and chest. She didn't realize how wet she had gotten as her son was eating her ass out. Jacinda had her eyes closed now and she was thoroughly enjoying getting her butthole tasted by her own son. She was lost in her lust when suddenly she was reminded of her position as a sex slave, when Hunter swung his right hand, hard and firm flat on his mother's right butt once again.

This spank was so loud and hard, that immediately post-contact there was warmth oozing out from the skin of her ass and he could see her smooth, pristine skin show signs of redness. He loved watching her buttcheek jiggle and slowly change colors and wanted to speed it up. So he landed another hard blow, *CHHAPP* slapping his mother's right buttock. And one more *SLAP*. After a couple of loud *SPANKS* Jacinda had started moaning and yelling in pain.

Hunter could now see a clear imprint of his palm and four fingers on his mother's right buttcheek. Just then, he pushed her off of him, disconnecting his suction like mouth from her tiny asshole. Jacinda was sweaty, horny and breathing hard and fast. Hunter abruptly got off the bed to the left, facing the window. His mother observed as the muscles on his sweat covered body were sparkling in the sunshine gleaming in through the window. Hunter grabbed his mother's hair and pulled her up towards him forcibly.

She was now standing up by the bedpost, half a foot away from his imposing 6 foot tall naked body. Jacinda had a horny, smirk on her face as her head was bent low but her eyes looked up at his. He still had a bunch of her hair in his hands and then he yanked her hair one more time towards the bathroom. He led her to the bathroom, almost dragging her like an animal.

Jacinda loved being overpowered and manhandled like this by her own son. She liked it when he got into his beast mode and treated her like a ragdoll and played with her body like he owned it. She loved it because she had accepted him as her owner. And he could do anything he wanted with his mother's body. She followed her son to her bathroom. Once there, he spoke,

Hunter: Thanks for the great morning mom. Now, start your morning routine.

Jacinda was surprised again. She followed his direction. They had already been playing for a while and she was getting late to get to the kitchen and get ready for work. Jacinda got to her counter and pulled out her tooth brush, as she was about to wash it, Hunter grabbed it from her hand, leaving Jacinda confused. He was standing next to her counter, by the toilet. He began peeing into the toilet bowl. Jacinda thought he wanted her to get under his stream, but she didn't move. She was stunned and wanted to see what he did.

Hunter then washed the head of his mother's toothbrush in the stream of his urine, making sure it was drenched in his piss. Once its bristles were satisfactorily wet with his urine he handed it back to her. She took her now piss drenched toothbrush and squeezed toothpaste on it. Once Hunter was done peeing, he just stood there watching his mother, as she brushed her teeth with her toothbrush that was now doused in her son's piss. Once she was done brushing her teeth. She was about to wash her face, but now Hunter grabbed her by her hair again and roughly yanked her down low. Jacinda got down on her knees close to the toilet bowl.

Hunter roughly dumped his mother's head deep inside the toilet bowl. This gave her flashbacks of a couple of nights ago when he had her lap up his urine from the same toilet bowl. But instead of forcing her to drink it, he was now forcing her entire face down into his piss filled toilet bowl. Jacinda had her eyes closed and her face was now an inch deep in the dirty water of her own toilet bowl.

Hunter then flushed the toilet while holding his mother's head in the bowl. The water gushing in from around her washed her face, hair and ears. Once the flush was done, he pulled her out. Jacinda had to hold her breath in all this while and she finally breathed a sigh of relief and inhaled deeply. She had just gone through a new humiliation by her Master. And after coming out of it, she was still smiling looking up to him. She felt dirty, naughty and wrong. But she had committed a lot of dirty acts in the last couple of days, each one more exciting than the last. As soon as she got up, she spoke.

Jacinda: Thank you Master. I love having these new experiences with you and how you dominate me.

Hunter hugged her and kissed her on the top of her head.

Hunter: Go get ready mom. Make me an extra coffee too.

He then left for his room to freshen up and get ready.

Jacinda now stood by her sink counter, looking in the mirror. Her hair was drenched wet, her face was wet and she had a wide grin on her face. Her son had just eaten out her ass, while she gave him an early morning blowjob. He had then made her brush her teeth in his piss drenched toothbrush and drowned her head in his own piss, flushing it down. It was the ultimate humiliation and degradation for any woman. But her smile showed how shameless and perverted she had gotten just in a matter of a couple of days. She enjoyed being treated like a sex slave by her son. She was loving the brand new experiences and sensations he put her through. She could feel herself again, in her otherwise boring, orderly, stale life.

Jacinda washed up her face, freshened up and went forth to the kitchen to kick off her day. Jacinda poured her morning lemon tea and coffee. As she was drinking her lemon tea, it reminded her of the lemonade incident that had kicked off the series of events which led to her submission to her son as a sex slave. It was only appropriate for a spill of lemonade for the mother and son to spark a feeling of attraction towards each other since a major part of their sexual play involved her son's piss which looked like lemonade.

Jacinda chuckled at her own thoughts as she saw a text on her phone. It was from their trusted confidant, family attorney and business operations chief - Mr. Gomez. (More background in Ch. 01).

The text read "Good Morning Jacinda, hope you had a good weekend. I'll be over around 9am. Don't want to interrupt your work day. I have some papers for you to review and sign. See you soon"

Mr. Gomez was a close friend and associate of Hunter's grandfather, Jacinda's father in law. He was close to the family and would visit the mother and son every week. He would also keep in contact with Dan, Hunter's father, who Jacinda was still married to.

Lost in her naughty thoughts, Jacinda was now slowly panicking how her and Hunter would come across with Mr. Gomez. She obviously didn't want him to find out about her illicit relationship with her own son. Hunter was after all the heir to his grandfather's estate. Upon Hunter's insistence, Jacinda had also asked their house maid to not come in to work indefinitely. This worked in their favor since it allowed Hunter and Jacinda to play their depraved sexual games in the house and as recently as the night before, even outside the house.

Jacinda returned to her room. Took a shower, as Hunter had just finished his shower and was now drinking coffee in the dining room. When Jacinda was done she walked to her closet and saw the shopping bags from their shopping trip laying around. Jacinda was now in a new predicament. Was she going to wear the same clothes she usually did, or should she pick a new outfit from the bag that Hunter bought for her yesterday? She would have to be on zoom calls for work, but Mr. Gomez was going to be around. She couldn't possibly wear one of the more risque outfits Hunter liked, in front of Mr. Gomez. It would show too much. She thought of a solution. She'd wear something more formal until Mr. Gomez comes but when he's gone she can change into another outfit Hunter would like.

She put on a 'Short Sleeve Collared Neck Stripe Shirt With Buttons' that went down to her waist. And a pair of 3/4th jeans. It showed none of her cleavage with the top button ending just around her collar bone. She wore 3 thin necklaces with various pendants and a pair of earrings to complete her casual look. As she walked out towards the living room, Hunter, who was now sitting at the dining table, looked at his mom. He thought she looked beautiful. Jacinda was a bit nervous to face her son. But she was willing to explain.

Jacinda: Hunter, baby. Mr. Gomez is about to be here any minute. I just put this number on until he's around okay honey?

Hunter: You look beautiful Mom.

Jacinda breathed a sigh of relief. She thought Hunter wouldn't approve.

Hunter: But.... I made all this effort to pick out new outfits on our shopping trip yesterday and you pick that shirt?

Jacinda: But Hunter...What if Mr. Gomez...

Before she could finish her sentence, she saw Hunter get up and walk towards her. Jacinda was now fighting with her inner submissive slut and the reverent woman that she was. The anticipation of what her son was about to do was exciting to her and sexually charged. At the same time, the fear of his actions jeopardizing their relationship being known to Mr. Gomez.

Hunter walked over to his mother and began unbuttoning her shirt from the top. He noticed she was not wearing a bra and that made him smile. At least she followed that instruction. He had now unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her shirt. Jacinda just stood still for him to finish doing what he wanted to. Hunter paused after the fourth button. He had 3 more to go.

He put his hands close to Jacinda's neck and caressed her neck, especially the love bite mark left behind from his passionate sucking of her skin. His hands touched her skin softly and his fingers roamed around her shoulders, her collar bones, her chest. Then in a sudden quick and rough flash, he swung his hand downwards. This sudden act of force ripped his mother's shirt from the middle and broke all the remaining buttons.

Jacinda's shirt was now unwearable. It had no buttons and hung open from the front, loose. Her tits were on display and so was her chest, her midriff and her belly. Her tiny little belly made a slight pudge over the waistband of her denim jeans. Hunter roughly grabbed his mother's left breast and tugged at her nipples to pull her close to him, making her squirm and moan in pain. "Aaarghh" she yelled.

Just then, they heard the doorbell ring. Mr. Gomez was here. Jacinda panicked and looked at Hunter dead in the eyes with fear and panic. Hunter just casually smiled, roughly grabbed his mother by the neck pulled her in close to him to kiss her on her mouth. Jacinda who was now panicking in fear didn't necessarily reciprocate to Hunter's kiss. Mr. Gomez was right at the door as her son was roughly kissing her with her shirt wide open exposing her nude front torso, with broken buttons from her shirt laying on the floor. The tension, nervousness and fear was washing over her.