Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*DING DONG* The doorbell rang again. Hunter looked towards the door camera and could see Mr. Gomez standing with an office briefcase in his hands. He then let his mother loose and whispered in her ears.

Hunter: (whispering) Go upstairs, and wear something that'll make your Master's dick hard again.

Jacinda turned around and literally ran upstairs, as Hunter walked towards the door to welcome Mr. Gomez in. As soon as Hunter opened the main front door, Mr. Gomez smiled at him and came in to give him a hug. As they hugged he could hear Jacinda's bedroom door shut in haste.

Mr. Gomez: So good to see you young man! Look at you, wow you're all grown up. Have you been working out?! You seem to have put on some muscle.

Hunter: Good to see you too Mr. Gomez. Yea I work out occasionally. Mostly just basketball ya know.

They begin walking towards the living room sofa sets. The same living room sofa sets where Hunter had roughly finger fucked his mother, before cumming on her face and pissing all over her. The same living room sofa set where he lost his virginity to his mother as she rode his dick and he had treated her like a human dining plate.

Mr. Gomez: Good Good! Well, your mom seemed to be in a hurry. Let's catch up. What's new with you? Any responses from colleges?

Hunter: Yeah I've applied a bunch. I have an online interview from one university. I'm confident I'll get in, I was in the top 5 in my high school.

Mr. Gomez: Well that's great to hear! You know Hunter, your mother is so proud of you. She has sacrificed a lot for you. What a great woman. I just wish I could help her more in any way I can.

Hunter: Oh I'm aware, Mr. Gomez. I love my mom. And I'll make sure she gets everything she deserves and everything she has missed all these years. Including things she didn't know she wanted.

Mr. Gomez seemed confused at Hunter's response. But Hunter was being cheeky and naughty. Meanwhile Jacinda was now rummaging through her shopping bags in her bedroom. They all had skimpy dresses and sexy clothes that she wouldn't wear out in public or in front of Mr. Gomez. She finally picked out a plain white cotton tank top with a thin strap that went over her shoulders. There was one huge problem with this tank top, it easily exposed her shoulders which had a mark of Hunter's teeth imprinted on it. It also showed her neck, which had a hickey on it. Jacinda felt embarrassed to go out in front of Mr. Gomez. But she wanted to make sure whatever she wore, made her son's dick hard.

She thought maybe just the plain white tank top wasn't enough. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra and even though the tank top didn't directly expose her nipples, anyone could tell by her flopping breasts that she didn't have a bra on. To spice up her outfit a bit more, Jacinda took off her jeans and put on a short striped skirt that ended just halfway through her thighs, exposing most of her legs.

Jacinda walked down the stairs to the living room as Mr. Gomez and Hunter were chatting. Mr. Gomez took a glance at Jacinda and had to look carefully. He was in complete shock. He had never seen her in such an attire. Jacinda would always dress conservatively and modestly. Now her legs were exposed, her arms were exposed, most of her chest was on display and she was showing a hint of cleavage too! He thought she looked hot but was very taken aback by the unexpected change in her fashion sense.

Mr. Gomez: Oh uhm.... Hi Jacinda....You uhmm. You look different.

Jacinda tried to keep a straight, brave face. Her eyes kept darting between Hunter's and Mr. Gomez. Hunter had a smile on his face and she could tell he loved what she was wearing.

Jacinda: Mr. Gomez good to see you!

Mr. Gomez: Jacinda, are you alright?

Jacinda: Why, yes Mr. Gomez? What's wrong?

Mr. Gomez: Well, its just that.. No I mean...

He notices the red bite on her left shoulder. Remnants of the hardcore love her son had unleashed upon her. Mr. Gomez continued...

Mr. Gomez: What's that? It looks like a bite.. Do you need to go to the Doctors?

Jacinda: Oh that, oh yeah no that's nothing. Just playing with the dogs, you know how they get sometimes.

Mr. Gomez: Well if it's a dog bite, you better get it checked out.

Hunter: Oh don't worry Mr. Gomez, we already got it looked at over the weekend. She likes it.

Mr. Gomez: She what?...

Jacinda: He meant...I...I like the dogs too much. Playing with the dogs, I like it. it's okay Mr. Gomez. It stings a bit but it'll be okay..

Jacinda gave Hunter a smirk and a look. She was so embarrassed. Hunter was now playing games with his mother in front of Mr. Gomez. This cheekiness and naughty play of words made Jacinda feel very uneasy with excitement. She was dreading Mr. Gomez finding out about the incestuous relationship she had now formed with her son.

Mr. Gomez: Well ok I'm glad you were there Hunter. You know Jacinda, it's a big house and you live by yourself. I'm glad Hunter's around. I worry for you sometimes.

Jacinda: There's nothing to worry about Mr. Gomez. Hunter's an adult now. He's the man of the house. He keeps me protected.

Mr. Gomez: I'm glad. I was just telling him he's grown up to be quite the stud.

Jacinda: Isn't he handsome? He makes his momma proud!

Jacinda takes a seat on the couch on the left, Hunter on the right and Mr. Gomez on the giant couch in the center. They're all facing the glass coffee table in the center of the three large couches. The same coffee table Jacinda lay naked on just two days ago. As Mr. Gomez sat down, he smelled something funky in the air.

Mr. Gomez: (*sniffing in the air*) Do you smell that? Smells like piss...

Jacinda: Oh yeah, the dog's they pee everywhere if we forget to take them out for a walk.

Hunter: Yeah we forgot to take them out yesterday coz we were dealing with the bite thing you know.....

Mr. Gomez: Oh darn dogs. Causing a ruckus in the house.

Jacinda: Oh no we love them.

They finished signing the papers. As Jacinda bent down to sign the papers, Hunter and Mr. Gomez were able to see through the neckline of her tank top. Her breasts were hanging out and they could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Mr. Gomez was stunned at this once conservative, pious, religious woman's brazen show of skin, in front of him and her own son. Her neckline from her tank top was plunging and if she bent any lower, he could have easily seen her nipples. Once the signing of the papers were complete.

Mr. Gomez: Welp, that'll be all. Is there anything else you guys need from me? Don't hesitate to ask.

Jacinda: Actually, I did want to talk about one thing Mr. Gomez. I've been thinking and uhmmm.. I remembered your offer from all those years ago. When Hunter's grandpa died. You know when Dan, did what he did and... {read part 1 for context}

Mr. Gomez: Yes, yes, I remember Jacinda. You don't need to recall bad memories from the past. I know what you're talking about.

Jacinda: Well, I think I'll take you up on your offer and uhm... I think I want that divorce from Dan.

Mr. Gomez: That's surprising, Jacinda. Are you sure? After all these years? You and Hunter seem to be happy here. Did Dan do something again?

Jacinda: oh no, he hasn't. But that's precisely why. It's been so many years since that wretched day. We've had no contact, our marriage basically didn't exist after the first year Hunter was born. And besides, as you said, Hunter and I are very happy together....er... I mean... here. We're happy.

Mr. Gomez: Alright Jacinda. I'll gladly represent and it should be a fairly easy case. I'll get the papers ready and bring them to you next week. We'll draft out a notice to send Dan.

Hunter interrupts in haste...

Hunter: Why, Next week? Can we do it sooner Mr. Gomez?

Mr. Gomez was surprised at Hunter's intervention. He wondered what interest he had in his parent's divorce.

Mr. Gomez: I just proposed next week since I come once a week. If Jacinda wants it sooner, I can try to get the papers ready in a couple of days. What do you say Jacinda?

Hunter: Yeah, what do you say Mom?

Jacinda: Sooner, the better I guess.

Hunter and Jacinda bid farewell to Mr. Gomez by the door. Mr. Gomez walked out very confused. He sensed something was off. Jacinda wearing provocative outfits, the bite on her shoulder, the stench of pee on the couch, them being hasty and impatient for the divorce after pushing it off all these years. He couldn't make sense of it. Given his devotion to Hunter's late grandfather he had committed to help out Jacinda and the family the best he could. As soon as Hunter heard Mr. Gomez's car leave, he turned towards his mother who was looking exquisite, almost like a young girl in her mid-to-late twenties.

Hunter walked towards her..

Jacinda: Hunter! You're so naughty. I was so embarrassed. I hope he didn't feel anything was wrong with us.

Hunter: What do you mean mom? Is anything wrong with us?

Jacinda: No I don't mean wrong... just you know, we're no longer just Mom and Son.

Hunter: Oh I know, we're lovers. I'm your Master and you're my slave.

Jacinda smirked. Her heart was pounding when Mr. Gomez was around, especially with Hunter being mischievous during the conversation.

Jacinda: I am, baby. Can I ask you something?

Hunter: Yes Mom.

Jacinda: Why did you push him for the divorce so quickly? I mean it doesn't really matter..

Hunter: Because mom, as long as you're married, you can't be completely mine.

Jacinda: I'm already yours Hunter. (she walks over to him and kisses him on his lips)

Hunter: You're my lover, you're my mom and you're my sex slave. We've just started Mom. I want us to be a lot more.

Jacinda had an idea what he meant. But she knew that thought was impossible. If her son meant for them to get married, that was out of the question for her. She was his mother first and it's impossible in her mind to marry your own son.

Jacinda: Well, honey I have to go work. So I'm going to change again. Aren't you getting late for your interview?

Hunter: It's at 10am. And it's only 9:20. You don't need to change mom. You're going to keep this outfit on for the rest of the day.

Jacinda: Hunter, it's just a skirt and this very plain white tank top. I'm not even wearing a bra.

Hunter: Are you wearing panties?

Jacinda: Of course baby.

Hunter walked over to his mother, got down on his knees, raised her skirt up and roughly yanked her panties down to her ankles.

Hunter: Not anymore you're not. You don't need panties when you're going to be on zoom meetings all day. They'll only see your top anyway.

Jacinda: But honey they can see this (pointing at her left shoulder's bite mark and her hickey) and this... It's not professional baby.

Hunter: I think we've already established that shoulder mark is a dog bite, haven't we mom? (smirking at her)

Jacinda: But Hunte...

Hunter: No buts. Did you forget, you're still my sex slave mother?

Jacinda heard that and the switch in her flipped again. She was silenced and went into her basement office to kick off her work day. She had committed to her role of a sex slave to her son.

Hunter finished his college admission interview. It went great. This particular university was a highly reputable school in Jacksonville, Florida. If he got accepted, Hunter would have to move there. Hunter sat by his computer, contemplating the future, while his mother worked with her counseling clients in her basement office. Most of Jacinda's meetings were also on zoom, she would have her counseling clients and some important meetings with the businesses her father in law had left for her and Hunter.

The Johnson family had no shortage of money. Hunter was aware of this but he understood the importance of education to be able to lead the business in the future. His mother, Jacinda had raised him with those expectations, that one day he would be in charge of all their ranches, estates, businesses, properties and hospitals. What she had never imagined or anticipated was, before all of that, he would be in charge of her body.

Hunter sat at his computer fiddling around with the idea of being in Jacksonville, FL for college. It was a city campus and the university had multiple buildings across town for certain classes. Hunter pulled his phone out to a text from his friends to play basketball later that afternoon. He hadn't played since last Friday. The weekend had changed his life drastically too. He was now way more confident, assertive and dominant. His dominance over his own mother had crossed a lot of lines, but he was thoroughly enjoying his new found power over her.

When Jacinda explained how she had started enjoying her humiliation and began loving the pain, it confirmed in Hunter's mind that she wants this as much as him. He was sad he would have to leave it all for college education. He didn't want to stay away from his submissive, sex slave mother. She had begun enjoying her own humiliation at the hands of her son. She was still the most gorgeous woman in the world for Hunter. He had to think of some way to keep connected with her.

Hunter texted his friends back confirming his attendance to play basketball. He knew they were going to ask him questions about his absence over the weekend. While he was on his phone, Hunter went through his phone gallery and saw the pictures and videos he had taken of his naked mother laying in bed, exhausted after their brutal sex on Saturday night. Her body covered with sweat and marks of their passionate lovemaking; her face red with his slaps. Watching his beautiful mother in that state, made his dick hard again. He was horny again and loved the way his mother looked after she was drenched in his piss or covered in marks of his rough handling of her body.

It was now 12:15pm. Hunter went to the Kitchen, made two sandwiches, one for his mother and one for himself. He enjoyed cooking. After he finished his sandwich, he took his mother's lunch downstairs to the huge basement where she worked out of and used as her office. He heard through the door she was talking to someone over a video conference call. Must be a client, he thought. He quietly opened the door with the sandwich plate. As he walked in, Jacinda saw her son walk into her office with a sandwich in his hands. She assumed he had made it for her and it made her feel so special.

Nobody, other than housemaids, had ever cooked her a meal. And now, her son had made her lunch knowing she was busy at work. She was impressed by his ability to make her fall in love with him over and over again as her man. Hunter placed the sandwich on his mother's desk, as he overheard one of her clients discuss their sad life. Jacinda tried her best not to look at Hunter and focus on her client but he was so hot and handsome, her eyes naturally danced around to the 6 foot tall, stud muffin.

Hunter sat in the chair across from her for a few minutes, while Jacinda continued talking to her client on her laptop. He had his phone pulled out. He was staring at the picture of Jacinda lying on their living room couch, with her top ripped, bottomless, vagina exposed, recently orgasmed, face covered in cum and body and hair in his piss. He then turned his phone around so she could catch a glimpse of the embarrassing picture on her son's phone. She remembered him taking a picture but wasn't expecting to see it while she was trying to focus on her client.

She was now distracted and had a naughty, yet embarrassing smile on her face, as her eyes continued darting back and forth between her client on her laptop and Hunter's phone showing her disheveled, sexy body drenched in her son's piss. Hunter slid the image to the left and now his phone displayed a picture of her lying naked on her bed. This one after they had hardcore, rough, extreme sex with Jacinda's face red with her son's slaps, the bite on her shoulder fresh and red, the hickey shining on her neck, her right nipple red and sore from his biting and pinching. Jacinda was now getting excited thinking back to that night, as she looked at the picture of her humiliated, roughed up nudity.

The client noticed she was looking elsewhere and had a smile on her face while they were sharing something very deeply painful. Jacinda didn't want to come across unprofessional and began empathizing with her client on Zoom. She tried her best to not look at her handsome hunk of a son sitting across the desk from her. But she could see his actions from the corner of her eyes.

Hunter put his phone back down on her desk. He got up out of the chair and began undressing. He made sure to take his shirt off rather slowly. He then slowly undid his zip and unbuttoned his jeans. He made sure to not break eye contact with his mother as he was undressing. He was doing this on purpose to seduce her. Jacinda was now getting very uncomfortable and restless. She was conflicted. She was a top rated and highly revered counselor and out of her professional courtesy she wanted to focus on her client. But her son getting naked in her office, across her desk, was very tempting. She also wanted to just watch him undress, because now, she was getting horny.

Jacinda had her asshole eaten out, her breasts played with, her lips kissed, her face flushed down the toilet bowl with her son's piss in it that morning. She had been horny all morning but hadn't yet climaxed. Her pent up arousal was reaching its tipping point.

Hunter had now gotten completely naked as his mother continued to battle between trying to focus on her job and her sexy, naked son in front of her. Hunter then crouched down and disappeared from Jacinda's field of view, blocked by her laptop screen. He had crouched down under the desk and was crawling towards his mother's legs. Jacinda felt his hands on both her exposed legs as he slowly caressed his mother's legs, rubbing his palms and fingers along her skin slowly moving up her calves to her knees to her thighs. He then forcefully opened his mother's legs wide as she jerked in her seat with the unforeseen stretching of her legs.

Jacinda tried her best to keep a straight face while on the zoom meeting with her client. Her legs now stretched wide, she could feel her son's hands slowly glide along her thighs up towards the helm of her short skirt. Hunter now had his hands behind Jacinda's hips, above her butt. Jacinda loved every touch her skin made contact with her son's. He was calmly and gently circling his fingers over the smooth, naked skin of her hips. He then leaned forward and Jacinda could feel his warm breath on the inside of her thighs. She could sense him getting closer to the hole in her body he came out of 18 years ago.

His head was now buried under his mother's short skirt as his mouth made way towards her sacred opening. Jacinda had now begun breathing heavier, when she felt her son's lips smooch her pubic mound and around her pussy lips. Hunter loved sniffing his mother's vagina. She always smelled amazing and he made sure to inhale as much of her feminine scent as he could. Planting more wet kisses around her outer labia, he now pulled her pelvis closer into his head. This made Jacinda scoot down a bit lower in her chair.

Jacinda continued on with her meeting, as her son was now about to perform oral sex on her vagina. His tongue was now out of his mouth as he played with his mother's labia. He tickled it with his tongue. He was making swift lateral movements on the outer lips of her vagina. Jacinda could feel the soft, warm, moist sensation on her sensitive pussy. She was now getting extremely turned on. Her vaginal walls were vibrating again trying to secrete her love juices. Her nipples were getting hard and easily poked out through her thin white tank top.

Hunter entered his tongue inside his mother's vagina and he could taste the delicious folds and skin of her lovely hole. He was now hastily eating out her vagina like a dog. His tongue worked its magic trying to go as deep as it could in his own mother's cunt. He would occasionally attempt to suck and pull her pussy into his mouth. Jacinda was now struggling to keep a straight face with her client. She tried her best to suppress the pleasure she was feeling from her son's magical tongue on her privates. Her moans were subtle and subdued. Her hand instinctively went over Hunter's head, playing with his hair.