Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda's meeting was supposed to end at 12:30pm and it was 12:28pm. Hunter had been eating out her pussy like a hungry animal for the last 10 minutes. Hunter's eyes were closed and he loved the smell and taste of his mother's vagina in his mouth. His tongue was making a lateral motion flicking the gates of her pussy and then he would push it deep inside her, to lick and taste her. Occasionally he would move his tongue upwards flicking her clit.

Jacinda was now extremely turned on and wanted to desperately play with her son's dick. She already had his tongue in his birthplace, but wanted his dick to enter her too. Jacinda's eyes were on the clock and she couldn't wait to get off her meeting so she could squeeze his head deep into her crotch. Her tight, tiny vagina was working in overdrive. It had begun leaking juices of pleasure and love mixing with her son's saliva. Hunter could feel a small puddle of wetness on his chin and on the chair. He knew his mother was turned on.

The two minutes it took to finish her call felt like two hours. Hunter could hear the client say "Goodbye and thank you, Jacinda", before hanging up the zoom call. As soon as Hunter heard the call end, he introduced his vicious, brutal teeth onto the tender lips of his mother's vagina and bit the top half of her pussy firmly. His sharp teeth now had a strong grasp on his mother's labia which made Jacinda's eyes pop out of her head as she let out a loud yelp and bellowed out with pain and pleasure.

Jacinda was waiting for this moment, for her meeting to end so she could push his head into her pussy. Instead, now she was trying to push his head out, but the more she pushed, the more her pussy lips stretched, as the folds of her tender vaginal skin were firmly in grasp between his teeth. Jacinda's vagina was now hurting, but it was also on fire and about to erupt the volcanic juices they were brewing all morning and all night. Hunter continued biting his mother's vagina, inflicting more pain on it.

Once he let go of her, she sighed and stopped wailing. Her breathing was hard and fast, tears formed in her eyes thanks to the brutal biting of her genetalia by her son. Her wailing had subsided into a squeal. Hunter had stopped biting his mother's vagina but he once again began attacking the tender folds of her pussy with his soft tongue. Jacinda now grabbed his head and pulled it into her pussy.

Now that her client's meeting was over and she had an hour break for lunch, Hunter's hand went behind her skirt's waistband to unclasp it, taking it off. Jacinda was now sitting bottomless, naked from the tummy down. Hunter loved the view of his mother's fat upper pussy area. The little bit of tummy and loose skin she had, really aroused him a lot. She had that skin because of him, as an after effect of carrying him in her womb for nine months, all those years ago.

Hunter watched as his tongue's movements made her stomach squirm with excitement. He watched the deep hole of her belly button expand and contract with every deep breath she took while his tongue was tasting her vaginal juices.

In an unexpected, rapid move, Hunter grabbed his mother's hips from behind her butt and lifted her body on his own, standing up. Her legs now rested to the side of his shoulders. Her entire body weight was on his strong, muscular arms. Jacinda was startled as she was suddenly lifted up in the air, turned and roughly placed on her large mahogany desk with papers and her notebook on it.

Hunter had lifted his mother's body in his arms, turned around and laid her down on her desk while still attached to her glorious vagina. He was now standing as his mother lay on her work desk. His face still buried deep inside her pussy. He continued eating her out. His hand then went up to her white tank top. Jacinda was now sweating in the sensual heat erupting from her body. The sweat made her tank top somewhat see-through. Hunter grabbed her left breast from over her tank top, squeezing it tightly in his hands.

Within a few seconds, he pulled the plunging neckline of her brand new white tank top and pulled it down from her chest. He pulled it so roughly that it was now by her belly button, stretching the thin, filmy material. This gave Jacinda flashbacks of the first time he had pulled her ribbed, olive green tank top from her back, in the guise of massaging her back with moisturizer {in Ch. 02}. That was the moment their inner sexual animals took over and changed their lives.

Hunter's forceful pulling of his mother's tank top exposed her breasts and had completely defeated the neckline of her tank top. It was now destroyed and half torn with the neckline no longer being able to stay in place, keeping her left breast exposed. Jacinda had her eyes closed, cherishing every swirl, every motion her son's tongue made in her pussy.

He abruptly stopped going down on her and stood up. His face was wet with her precum and his own drool. His chin was drenched with their liquids. Jacinda opened her eyes to look at her son, her Master and smiled. Hunter smiled back deviously and raised his hand to land a hard smack on his mother's left breast.

As soon as it landed, her boob jiggled and Jacinda let out a loud cry in agony. Her left boob was now stinging. Her pussy was still on fire with the oral exploitation by her son's mouth. Hunter observed as her labia was now red and sore and he could clearly see the imprints of his teeth, deeply marked on her pussy. It wasn't the same as the bite mark he had left on her shoulder, it was fresher, deeper and darker red in color. Her moist pussy was now glistening. Hunter then pulled her legs forward toward him and went in between her legs with his hard cock and began his first sexual intercourse with his mother for the day.

He was now fucking her, in her office, on her work desk, next to her laptop. Jacinda got what she wanted all this while. Her son's penis in her vagina. She loved feeling his large cockhead in her sore pussy. Her vaginal walls engulf his cock head perfectly. "God made my vagina the perfect size for my son's dick" she thought. "Every part of me was made and designed perfect for my son" she thought. Just as she was making sense of the feeling of her son's big, hard dick in her pussy, she felt another rough, hard hand on her right breast. *SMACK* This one smacked louder than earlier. As Hunter continued the deep and rough fucking of his mother's vagina. He loved slapping her face and her tits. It aroused him when she reacted in a welcoming submissive way.

He continued his assault on his mother's vagina with his dick and her boobs with his slaps. He kept slapping them left and right, top to bottom, nonstop for the next 15 minutes while he was fucking her rough and raw. Jacinda's eyes were teary but with every smack of her tits, her smile grew wider and wider. With every slap she felt on her tits, she would moan and yell louder asking her Master for more. She had become a thorough pain slut. Jacinda was becoming one with the pain she felt in her pussy, in her tits, on her nipples. The brief bursts of ecstasy she felt after each smack gave her immense pleasure. This was her dopamine. This was her therapy. It made her happy.

Her body was now over stimulated with pain and pleasure. Her son had inflicted enough abuse on her meaty breasts. They had turned a darker shade of red. Almost as if she went tanning and only got her boobs tanned. Her pristine, smooth skin was sweaty. Her boobs were sore and red.

Hunter roughly grabbed her nipples in his fingers and used them to pull her body deeper towards him, making his dick go into new depths inside her vagina. He was now able to feel a tight knot towards the end of where his dick had reached inside his mother's vagina. He continued to grip her tender nipples to hold her in place and grip her body to go deeper inside, but couldn't go past the knotty tissues he felt inside her. His large, rock hard penis had just been introduced to the opening of his mother's cervix.

The tickle Jacinda felt at the entrance of her cervix in combination with the intense pain by the twisting on her nipples made her vagina erupt flames of orgasmic bliss all over her son's cock. She was cumming and blasting streams of her vaginal juices all over her son's dick. Hunter had never felt the tickle he had felt at the end of his cockhead. It was a unique sensation for him too and that made him shoot out loads of cum in his mother's vagina again. This was the second time since the night before that he had cum inside his mom's pussy. But this was the first time the mother and son had orgasmed at the same time.

Jacinda was worn out and exhausted with the rough fucking she had just taken in her office on her work desk in the middle of the day. Hunter was happily satisfied after putting his mother through another painful session of hardcore sex. She had tears rolling down the side of her face, as her partially exposed torso with the stretched tank top showed signs of slaps and abuse. Her boobs were a shade of red. Her smooth skin around her thighs shined and glistened with her own juices. Jacinda had an appeased, satiated smile on her face. Unlike the last couple of times her son had made her climax, she did not have a momentary lapse in consciousness this time. Maybe her pain threshold was growin, or maybe her body was getting used to the overwhelming sensory stimulation.

Jacinda: Thank You Master. You keep giving me so much love and so many new sensations. I can't thank you enough, Master.

Hunter: I love you, my sexy little pain slut. My sex slave mom.

Hunter got on top of his semi naked mother's body and planted a deep, passionate smooch on her mouth. As their lips touched, they opened up wide to taste each other's tongues. The same tongue that had been buried deep in her vagina. Jacinda was the happiest she had ever been in years. All thanks to her son.

Hunter: Are you tired mom?

Jacinda: Not tired. Just....so content. So full, in more ways than one (chuckling at the fact that her vagina was flowing with her son's semen)

Hunter: I guess you won't need that sandwich then?

Jacinda: Oh I'm still hungry and its still lunch time. I'll need it to regain some energy. And you're so sweet making your mother a sandwich. You really care about me.

Hunter: I hope you like it. I'm gonna freshen up and head out to play basketball with my friends.

Jacinda: Okay Honey. Stay safe. I love you baby.

Hunter: I love you too mom.

Jacinda couldn't get enough of her handsome hunk of a son, as she watched him pick up his clothes and walk out of her office naked. They just fucked roughly and he just made her cum, but she still couldn't take her eyes off his hot, chiseled body. She wanted more and more of him all the time.

She was also trying to get her mind around the fact that he made her a sandwich for lunch. And they just spent her lunchtime madly fucking like bunnies on her work desk, in her office. She thought she was in heaven. Getting her ass licked, pussy eaten, thoroughly and roughly ravaged by her lover, her own son. As rough as his sexual play was, he was still a sweetheart and a gentleman. He made her lunch. The contrast in his expression of love, really made Jacinda admire him more.

It was now 1 pm and Jacinda had to get it together before her next meeting. Her tank top was now useless. She just put her skirt back on and went upstairs to her room to pick out another spaghetti top. She liked the way she looked in those. She thought she looked younger. She liked the way Hunter wanted her to dress. She could tell she looked sexy but more importantly, he loved the way she dressed now and he wanted her to dress that way. Even if he was gone now, she wanted to be the kind of woman her son would love.

Hunter drove off to play basketball with his friends. Jacinda freshened up, ate her sandwich and continued on with her work day of more counseling clients on Zoom.

It was now 5:30pm. Jacinda had just finished work. None of her clients had asked but they were clearly able to see the bite mark on Jacinda's exposed left shoulder. She was wearing it with pride now. Hunter had still not returned. Jacinda missed her Master. She sent him a quick text "I miss you honey. When are you coming back home?" She was like a girl who was newly in love. It was all still pretty new. It was only Monday and their relationship had changed this past Friday. She was maybe in the honeymoon period of her relationship with her son. Except she knew this man his entire life. The man was her own son.

Jacinda went to her bedroom again. Still wearing the thin beige camisole and the same striped skirt as earlier. She looked at herself in the mirror. She thought she looked hot and younger. It didn't matter how she looked to her son, but Jacinda certainly felt younger. She felt a new wave of positivity and energy in her life. She had a perennial smile on her face now. She was madly in love. Just then she noticed the two black bags that Hunter had brought at the end of their shopping trip. (Ch. 07). She was still curious as to what the contents of those bags were.

She opened those bags and was left speechless. She emptied the contents of those bags on her bed. Jacinda was amazed and stunned at what she saw. Hunter had made these purchases after he had dismissed her to get the car around the front. And in that time he had bought the following items which now lay on Jacinda's bed. An electrostimulation vibrator wand, Nipple Clamps, Butt plugs, Lots of Lube, A remote-controlled vibrator, Nipple vibrators, Nipple suction device, a flogger, a paddle, two different riding crops in different sizes, handcuffs, a leash, two whips, some ropes, an enema kit and a spreader bar. Jacinda did not know what most of these items were but could take a guess about how some of them would work.

Looking at all these toys and devices somewhat scared her. "Did he buy these to use on me? Does he know how to use them? How bad must these hurt? Some of these look weird, "she thought. The idea of these items being used on her was scary for her but also excited her just as much. Her fear was of the unknown. But the anticipation of the unexpected is what excited her the most. She had already had a lot of fun indulging in brand new experiences with her son over the last couple of days. And the thought of getting to play with and use some of these toys was certainly intriguing to her. She wanted to try it all.

Jacinda was excited to embark on this new journey to experience more hardcore, rough, brutal, BDSM sex with her son, her Master. She was willing to go deep into the depths of depravity as her son's sex slave mom.

...to be continued.