Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 09

Story Info
Mother turns into her son's BDSM pain slut.
9k words
4.73
28.8k
36
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM, male domination, fem humiliation and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.***

***WARNING HARDCORE BDSM IN SECOND HALF***

_________________________________________________________________________

...Continued from Part 8.

Jacinda packed the sex toys and devices back in the black bags. She set out to walk the dogs in the front yard. It was getting closer to sunset, 6pm in the evening. As she was walking the dogs, She noticed Hunter drive in through the gates. When Hunter drove in, he noticed his hot, sexy mother in the yard wearing the thin, flimsy spaghetti top with tiny, thin strings going over her shoulders. Her short, striped skirt was still on. The same short skirt Hunter had his head under earlier that afternoon as he hastily ate her pussy out. Hunter didn't arrive alone though, he had his two friends Jake and Ryan with him in the car.

Jake was sitting in the passenger seat and noticed this hot woman in Hunter's large front yard walking the dogs.

Jake: Holy Shit dude. Who's that sexy piece of ass walking the dogs? Did you hire a new maid? Damn, she's hot.

Hunter immediately got very protective of his mother.

Hunter: Dude shut it! It's my mom.

As soon as Jake mentioned the hot woman, Ryan leaned in from the back seat to get a peek at the hottie in the yard.

Ryan: Really? That's your mom? No Way. I've met her before, she always wears those full, long dresses. When did she get so uhm....open?

Hunter: Stop staring at her man. She's my mom. And I don't know, it's the summer. She must just be feeling hot or something

Jake: She better feel hot when she looks that hot.

Hunter: Jake quit it before I kick you out the car and punch you in the face.

Ryan: Whooaoh chill Hunter. What's gotten into you? You seem so aggressive.

Jake: Yeah you were super aggressive and bossy at the game earlier too.

Ryan: I mean, it worked in our favor. We won, so I'm not complaining.

Jake: Yeah sorry Hunter, I didn't mean to be creepy. I just didn't recognize her.

Hunter parked his car and Jacinda noticed the two other boys going in the house with him. Hunter tried his best to not express how hot he thought his mother looked, in front of his friends. This annoyed Jacinda. She had put on the thin spaghetti top on purpose so her son would like it. But he pretended to ignore her or not notice. She was confused but also understood that he had his friends with him, so maybe he was trying not to embarrass her in front of them.

Jacinda finished walking the dogs and went back in the house. It was getting close to dinner time so she decided to cook something. She wanted to check if the boys were staying over for dinner. Jacinda went upstairs to Hunter's bedroom. She could hear them play video-games and knocked on the door. Hunter opened.

Jacinda: Honey... I was wondering if your friends are staying for dinner?

Hunter: Uhmm... I don't think so mom

Hunter didn't want them to stay for too long because he was already getting turned on by his mom wearing the sexy spaghetti top. He couldn't wait for them to leave so he could devour his mother's delicious body again. But the boys wanted to keep their friend's hot mom in their view as long as possible. She was their new favorite neighborhood milf now.

Jake: Hi Mrs. Johnson!

Ryan: Hey Mrs. Johnson...

Jacinda: Hey boys, I was about to cook some dinner and was wondering if you boys wanted anything.

Jake: Actually, I don't mind. I can stay for dinner. I'll just text my mom.

Ryan: Yeah Mrs. Johnson, if you don't mind... I've never tried your cooking. We'd love to stay for dinner.

Jake: Yeah Hunter always gets us snacks that he makes or whatever the maids cook.

Jacinda: Sounds good! I'll get right to it. It's spaghetti and meatballs. Hope you guys like it.

Jake: Thanks Mrs. Johnson!

Hunter: Uhhmm.. Okay Mom.

Jacinda: You boys have fun. Hunter, I'll call you when dinner's ready.

Jacinda left the room to head downstairs. And as she turned around, her short skirt swirled and flashed the bottom of her bum. Hunter couldn't take his eyes off his mother's sexy body all along. And especially when she turned flashing her ass, he had an instant hard-on. Not only was she wearing something that he liked, but she wasn't wearing any panties. He could clearly make out by the spaghetti-top that she wasn't wearing a bra.

He wanted to get his hands on her as soon as he could, but his friends were here and now, with Jacinda's invitation, they were going to stay back longer for dinner. Hunter didn't like the fact that Jacinda offered them to stay for dinner and he made it known in the best way he could. He texted his mother - "You're in for a punishment tonight mom. Be ready"

Jacinda heard her phone beep when she reached the kitchen and started cooking. As soon as she read the text, it gave her a tingle in her nether regions. Her lips instantly went between her teeth, biting it in anticipation for her son to play his role as her Master again and punish her. She was unsure what the punishment was for.

While Jacinda was busy cooking in the kitchen, Hunter couldn't focus on his game and kept losing to his friends. He couldn't get the image of his mother's brief upskirt out of his mind. He had just roughly fucked her, eaten her pussy and smacked her tits to redness six hours ago. But it had been six hours. In those six hours, he had played basketball, got sweaty and had a ton of energy in him. He just badly needed his sex slave mother.

Hunter: Goddamnit! I keep losing. You guys carry on. I'll be right back.

Jake: Where are you going?

Hunter: I uhm..I just...uhm.I'm just gonna check if mom needs any help. The maids are off for a few days.

Ryan: Alright dude. Jake lets go, next match.

Hunter left his friends in his bedroom and made sure to close the door. He went downstairs to the kitchen where his mom was cooking spaghetti and meatballs. "How fitting" he thought, "She was wearing a spaghetti top while cooking spaghetti". He walked slowly to surprise her. She was busy boiling the noodles and was making the sauce in a pan. Hunter quietly got behind her and hugged her from behind with his arms going around her on her belly. Jacinda was pleasantly surprised and she smiled, knowing it was her son.

Jacinda: Ooh! Well, hello Master.

Hunter had his head on her right shoulder and was kissing her all over her exposed right shoulder, slowly going up her neck. Jacinda loved it when he kissed and tongued her neck. It really turned her on. She now had her right hand in his hair as she continued stirring the pot that was cooking the sauce.

Jacinda: Baby...your friends are here. What if they.... (She gets cut off)

Hunter: Shshshh!! I've been waiting to get my hands on you for so long. As soon as I drove in and saw you with the dogs outside. You look so fucking sexy mom. I love what you're wearing. And no panties. Ugh I just want to fuck you hard right now.

Jacinda had never been grabbed and groped like this before. She was cooking dinner and her son's friends were upstairs in his bedroom. Hunter was kissing, licking and nibbling on her neck, shoulders and ears now. She was slowly getting turned on. His hands ran all over her belly from under her spaghetti top and they slowly slid up to her boobs under her spaghetti top. Hunter had just brutally slapped her tits, while madly fucking her just a few hours ago and her boobs were still sore and red. Especially her right nipple which had taken a lot of abuse over the last two days. Jacinda squirmed in pain as soon as she felt his hands on her breasts and he squeezed them.

Jacinda: Ouch! Arrhghhh...That hurts baby.

Hunter: Mmmhmmm and do you like it?

Jacinda: Oooowweiiiee Yes Yes I do Master.

Hunter: Well then, let it hurt. You know your safeword.

Jacinda: Mmmhmmm...

Jacinda understood her son was in a mood and she was getting turned on too. Her boobs were hurting and the skin on her tits was still warm and stinging. They had been roughly spanked, slapped and abused just a few hours ago.

Jacinda was now able to feel her son's rock hard dick on her lower back. Her breath got heavier and she loved feeling her son's touch on her body. His mouth was still working away on the back of her neck and side of her face.

Jacinda: Honey...what if your friends...

Hunter: Don't worry, I shut the door. We'll hear them if they come out of my room and we could hear them walk down the stairs if they do.

Saying so, Hunter pulled up his mother's skirt from behind, raised her right leg up and placed it over the kitchen counter. He got his dick out of his shorts, he was hard but not his hardest. He tried to fuck her from behind in doggy, but he was having difficulty aiming and finding her vaginal cavity. Just then, he felt her hand on his dick from under her legs and she guided it into her vagina by bending forward.

He was impressed at how flexible she was. Despite the slight amount of thickness by her fupa, love handles and hips, she was by no means fat or overweight. She kept fit and flexible with yoga and her home gym. Her vagina was still tight despite all the brutal fucking it had taken over the last 3 days.

As soon as Jacinda felt her son's dick on her pussy, she felt more pain quiver through her body. Thanks to the vicious, hard bite his teeth laid on her labia earlier that afternoon. She could still feel her sore vagina lips which showed clear signs of his teeth biting them deep. Once again, the pain and pleasure in combination with love and fear was all over Jacinda's heart, mind and body.

Hunter was now having sex with his own mother in the kitchen while she was cooking. His hands played with her sore, red tits from under her spaghetti top. His drooling mouth was now kissing, licking and sucking on his mother's right shoulder, neck and her earlobes, occasionally kissing her right cheek. She had her head turned towards him and tried to kiss him but her mouth remained open trying to gasp for air as her breathing got harder and faster. She tried her best to suppress her moans, so as to not alarm the boys upstairs. But she couldn't control exerting some muffled sounds of pleasure. "Mmmhmm" "oooooph"

Jacinda's pussy was taking a pounding while she tried her best to cook and stir the pot of sauce. Hunter's dick was now rummaging in and out of his mother's tight, wet vagina. His hands ran all over her naked, smooth skin under her shirt. Jacinda was getting wet and loved being dominated like this by her son. Their sexual relationship had gotten to a point now where her son was taking her anywhere, anytime like she's a walking sex doll for him to fuck, use and abuse. She was his mother, his woman, his lover and his sex slave.

Hunter continued his assault on her tiny vaginal opening with his dick. He loved the warm, mushy, squishy feeling inside his mother's pussy. As he continued fucking her raw, his pent up horniness was reaching its boiling point. He suddenly pulled out of his mother's wet vagina, roughly grabbed her hair, turned her around and pushed her face down to his dick.

Jacinda understood what he wanted and got down on her knees. Her sole purpose was to live for her son now and she was a willing sex slave and pain slut for him. As soon as she was on her knees she opened her mouth to try to get his dick in her mouth and suck him. But Hunter pulled her hair away from his penis. She seemed confused. She really wanted to taste his cock. She loved having him in her mouth. The taste of his sensitive skin on his penis was a unique sensation inside her mouth. She loved swirling her tongue around and inside his foreskin. But at the moment, she wasn't able to do any of that. The more she tried to lean in to suck his dick, he would pull her hair to keep her head away from her. He was teasing her and her face now showed wanton desperation to get a dick in her mouth.

She looked up at his eyes in surprise and need. Her face clearly begged for him to shove his large cock down her mouth. She opened her mouth, still staring at him. Her son leaned forward, bent down towards her and rolled a wad of saliva in his mouth and spat in his mother's open mouth. He could clearly see his thick white spit land on her tongue and slowly roll down the back of her throat. Hunter now had a devious smile on his face. His mother just swallowed his spit in anticipation of getting his dick in her mouth. But he had other ideas.

After swallowing her son's spit, Jacinda looked back up at him and opened her mouth again. Only for her son to repeat the act. Hunter spat in his mother's mouth once again. This time, however, she didn't swallow. And she continued staring in his eyes. He still had a firm grasp over her gorgeous thick brown hair with golden highlights. Since she didn't swallow this time, Hunter swung his right hand on his mother's face and slapped her hard. The slap shook her head and her left cheek was burning again with the sting. She had now developed a liking for his slaps on her face.

She now understood what he wanted. Jacinda, like an obedient sex slave, swallowed her master's spit for the second time. After she swallowed, she didn't open her mouth this time. Hunter spat on her face again. This time his spit landed next to her nose just under her eyes. She looked beautiful with his spit on her face. She was already wearing no make up that day. Hunter then got closer to her and whispered.

Hunter: Do you want my dick in your mouth, mom?

Jacinda: Yes please.

Hunter: Do you want to taste your own pussy juice on my dick?

Jacinda: Yes baby, please....

Hunter spat on her face again. This wad of spit landed on the other side of her face, by her nose slowly dribbling down to her tiny, pretty lips.

Hunter: Beg for it. Beg your master for your reward.

Jacinda: Please Master, Please let me have your penis in your mouth.

Hunter spat on her face again. This time, it landed firmly on her forehead.

Hunter: You know, I like when you talk dirty to me, bitch!

As soon as Jacinda heard the word "Bitch" she felt a strong tingle in her cunt. She was getting roughly manhandled, slapped and humiliated. Yet somehow, each act of her degradation caused her to enjoy it even more.

Jacinda: Please Master, can I have your cock in my mouth...Please master, please give me your dick.

Hunter was satisfied with her pleading and used his free hand to rub his spit all over her face. Her face was now washed and shining in her son's saliva. Hunter then slowly drove her head into his groin. His dick was waiting to enter his mother's mouth. Jacinda felt her son's cock on her lips first. She started kissing it and slowly engulfed his huge cockhead in her small mouth. Her lips and mouth were now perfectly sleeved over her son's penis. She began bobbing her head up and down on her son's cock.

As she was blowing her son in the kitchen, the oven beeped. The meatballs were ready. Hunter now took over the duties to stir the sauce pan, while his mother sucked his large cock. She was getting better and better and sucking dick with enough practice in the last three days. Her mouth had not tasted a penis for over seventeen years before this. She was still not able to take in all of her son's cock, unless he roughly used her head to deepthroat her. But he hadn't done that since last Saturday.

Hunter was getting close to cumming and he finally finished in his mother's mouth. She could taste the gooey white ejaculate float in her mouth. She loved how it tasted. The texture was unique and unlike anything she had experienced before. Hunter pulled out of his mother's mouth and put his dick back in his shorts. He yanked her up, still holding her by her hair. Jacinda had a mouthful of her son's semen. And she looked in his eyes lovingly as she proceeded to swallow it all. Hunter was happy and satisfied.

Hunter: I guess you got your dessert before dinner, mom.

Jacinda smiled back.

Jacinda: I certainly did. It was delicious.

Hunter: I'm glad. You're still going to get your punishment tonight, Mom.

Jacinda: Baby, I don't understand...What did I do?

Hunter: You've been a bad girl, Mom. You invited Jake and Ryan to stick around. And I wanted to finish gaming and come fuck you hard.

Jacinda: Oh I'm sorry honey, I didn't know. But you just did what you wanted to.

Hunter: That doesn't mean you won't get punished.

Jacinda: I think I deserve it, Master. You can punish me however you want, whenever you want.

Hunter: Good girl.

'Good girl' Once again, as soon as Jacinda heard that. All her walls broke down. She had already submitted to her new role as a sex slave to her son. But just hearing that made her want to give in to any humiliation her Master wanted to inflict upon her. She loved being her son's lover and sex slave so much.

Hunter: I'm going back upstairs. Let us know when the dinner's ready.

Jacinda: Yes, Master (Smiling)

A few minutes later, dinner was ready on the dining table. Hunter, Jake and Ryan took their seats. Jacinda began serving them. She was still wearing the same loose spaghetti top and the tiny skirt. Her legs were on display for the young teenagers to feast on. So was the bite mark on her left shoulder. As Jacinda began serving the boys, she bent down ever so slightly to fill their plates with spaghetti, meatballs, salad and garlic bread. And every time she bent down, Jake and Ryan got a good peek at her deep cleavage.

Jacinda's boobs weren't massive, which made it easy to peek through her plunging neckline and get an eyeful of her nipples. Her breasts were also red with the rough slapping by her son. Jake and Ryan couldn't get their eyes off their friend's mother. They never thought she was hot or attractive before. Just last week, they thought she was just another average mom. She was religious, conservative and very traditional. She would always wear dresses that showed nothing more than her arms and neck up. But now her sexy body was on full display.

Once dinner was done, Hunter made sure to send off his friends as soon as possible. Despite just cumming in his mother's mouth just an hour ago, he wanted to get to playing his dirty domination games with his new sex slave. Hunter went to drop off his friends. On his way out, he texted his mother -

Hunter (Text): "I'll be back in 30. I want you to wear the new nightwear lingerie we bought last night. 'Pearl's Backless Sexy Nightwear'. When I'm back I want you on your bed wearing that"

Jacinda knew exactly which lingerie he was talking about. She quickly cleaned up the dining area, turned on the dishwasher, and went into her bathroom to take a shower. She freshened up, applied lotion on her body, moisturizer on her face and some more skin soothing cream on her wounded right nipple, breasts, bite mark on her left shoulder and some on her new bite mark on her vagina. She pulled out the brand new lingerie set that they had bought on their raunchy shopping trip the day before. It was the "Pearl's Backless Sexy Nightwear" from Intimate Diamond. (Described in Ch. 07 or search for it)

Jacinda knew Hunter was going to punish her tonight. Which meant she was in for a special painful session. And Jacinda had now started looking forward to her rough, painful sessions with her son. After every hint of pain she felt, there was a rush of pleasure that took over her body. She had never felt or experienced so much lust, desire and pain in her life. Her sexual tryst with her son had taken over her life and she was now dedicating her life to being his lover and sex slave.

Jacinda sat in front of her dressing table and mirror. She didn't apply any makeup and could see a light pink hue on her left cheek, leftover from her son's slaps. She applied light eyeliner and some mascara. She put on a pair of 'twisted flame Gold earrings'. Jacinda observed herself in the mirror. She looked absolutely gorgeous. This 42 year old milf was stunningly hot, sexy. There was a mix of heavenly grace and elegance with raunchy allure to her. She heard the front door open and hopped on her bed. She could hear the heavy footsteps of her son up the stairs. The anticipation was killing her.