Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~WARNING HARDCORE BDSM AHEAD~~~~~~~~

If you're not comfortable, Please do not proceed to read. Move on to the next chapter or last paragraph. This part maybe belongs in the BDSM category but the story is based around incest elements at its core.

~~~~~~~~WARNING HARDCORE BDSM AHEAD~~~~~~~~

Jacinda was anxious, thrilled, excited and already turned on, by the mere thought of the unknown actions about to unfold between her and her son. Hunter entered her bedroom. He was wearing his shorts and a tee shirt. As soon as he looked at this mother sitting on her bed. His mouth remained agape. He was lost in her beauty. She looked so innocent, sweet and beautiful, yet seductive, tempting and sultry. Just by looking at her, Hunter was hard.

The lingerie nightwear was perfect and showed off much of her side boobs. He could see a hint of red on her boobs from the side. It was deep-necked and left little cover just for her nipples. It ended barely under her vagina and had her back almost entirely exposed. The lacy straps of the dress went over her shoulders and connected way back down by her tailbone. There was a large slit in the middle of her butt which left her butt almost entirely exposed only to leave a thin line of the thong she was sporting.

Hunter couldn't hold it in him any longer. He had just cum in her mouth a couple of hours ago in the kitchen. He got close to his mother sitting on the bed. She looked at him with a nervous, anxious smile with her head down and her eyes staring into his soul. Her eyes looked sharp. Her hair was loose and open and went back down the middle of her back. She was simply ravishing.

Hunter went closer to his mom and kissed her flush on her lips. Jacinda reciprocated. She was so excited for this time. She knew it was her time to have sex with her son again. She enjoyed every intercourse they had so far. Their lips tasted each other's tongues. Their tongues exchanged saliva. When suddenly Hunter grabbed his mother's lower lip in between his teeth and roughly bit her down hard. Jacinda squirmed and moaned slightly as she could feel the smooth, silky skin of her lips being cracked by his vicious teeth. Hunter applied more pressure with his teeth on his mother's lower lips, and the tender skin on it finally gave in. Jacinda could taste a bit of her own blood as her lower lip was dug into the inside of her mouth. Hunter finally let her lips go.

Jacinda: Was that my punishment, Master?

Hunter: Oh No my dear slave. That was just the beginning.

Jacinda: Hunter, baby. I've been a bad mommy. I need you to punish your sex slave mother, Hunter. Please Hunter.

Jacinda was so turned on and lost in desire, she was practically begging him to hurt her. Hunter then dug into the black bags full of toys that Jacinda had laid out and explored earlier. He pulled out a new pair of handcuffs and handcuffed just one hand, leaving the other cuff dangling. He made her stand up. With her sexy nude back exposed, Hunter planted wet, sloppy kisses across her spine, starting from her neck all the way down to her buttcrack.

Hunter: Walk out to the staircase. Don't go down, just stand there.

Jacinda had no idea what he was up to, but she did as told and waited anxiously. Just waiting to get a glimpse of her son made her red with heat. Her libido was bursting out of her pores. She now stood next to their large stairs and balustrade, leading into their living room. The staircase had poles on either side of it with a railing hand rest. The hand-rails were about six inches wide and angled downwards until the end of the stairs where it met two more poles.

Hunter walked over to his mother, picked her up in his arms like a ragdoll and laid her body prone on top of the thick hand-rails. It was difficult for her to balance her entire body weight, face down on the six inch wide bannister, especially when gravity and the angle of her new base was dragging her downwards. To counter this, Hunter tied his mother's leg with the ropes through the poles at the top of the stairs, such that she wouldn't get dragged along the handrails all the way to the bottom of the staircase. He then clasped the other handcuff through the railing so her hands were locked in place under her and supported her body from falling off.

Now Jacinda was lying prone, face down balancing her entire body just on her chest and tummy with her legs fastened around the rails and poles. Jacinda was scared but also very impressed with her son's creativity. She was nervous of what he was about to do. She had passed by these stairs with her hands resting on the hand-rest railing all her life. Plenty of times a day. But she never expected to be laid out on it, semi naked, in sexy lingerie, with her hands cuffed and legs tied on it. She felt like a pig about to be roasted.

Hunter: Are you comfortable mom?

Jacinda: Yes honey. I'll manage, I think...

Hunter: Good. And do you trust me, Mom?

Jacinda: I do Hunter.

Hunter: You're about to feel a whole lot uncomfortable. Remember, you can use your safeword anytime. And I love you.

Jacinda: Hunter. Baby, I love you. But I want you to do anything you want with your mother's body. Make me feel things Master.

Hunter: Don't forget your safeword.

Jacinda: Mmhmm...

Just as he heard her humm of approval,, there was a loud *WHIP* sound in the air. It echoed throughout the living room and the staircase. It took about three seconds to register but Jacinda now felt a sudden, strong sting on her back. In a few more seconds, the sting grew more intense and now hurt beyond anything she had been through in the last three days. It just felt like one line on her back but the pain reverberated across the skin of sexy, nude back. She let out a loud squeal in pain from the stinging sensation.

Hunter had just whipped his mother with a 4 feet leather whip on her back. He wanted to see her reaction and check if she was able to bear the pain. He patiently waited for his mother to scream out the sting she had just experienced on her back. After waiting enough for her scream to subside, he swung the whip again, strong and hard directly across her back. The sound of leather on her tender, smooth skin of her back made his dick hard, like a genuine sadist. *WHIP* Once again, it took Jacinda a couple of seconds before she could feel the sting from the leather's brutal contact on her back. She yelled out loud in pain. Tears had now formed in her eyes.

Hunter: Mom, are you okay?

Jacinda: (crying in pain) Yes Master

That's all the confirmation he needed, as he swung again across the middle of his mother's back. *SWISH*. This one sounded different as it landed right in the middle of her back. Jacinda now yelled in agony instantly as she could feel the skin on her back burning. Hunter was now able to see three very distinguished, noticeable streaks of red on his mother's otherwise perfectly pristine back.

Hunter: That was three whips Mom. Can my sex slave take more?

Jacinda: (Sobbing in agony) Mmmhmm.. I...ughh..I think I deserve more, Master.

Hunter landed another whip on her back and she squirmed and shuddered in pain. Jacinda was being brutally whipped on her back by her own son and she was thoroughly enjoying it. She was still wearing her backless nightdress. Hunter now spread open the back lace of her lingerie that connected the back to the rest of her nightwear. It now left her buttocks exposed. Jacinda continued to moan and cry in pain. As the newly formed whip marks on her back were settling down in her once smooth, clear, pristine skin.

Hunter had now switched his tools and picked up a paddle. His mother's naked butt was in front of him. A thin line of black string ran across the middle of her buttcrack. It was the thong that came with this "Pearl's Backless Sexy Nightwear". As much as Hunter loved his mother and now his girlfriend, his lover, he was extremely aroused with the pain he was inflicting on his subject. His inner sadist complemented perfectly with the hidden masochist that lived within Jacinda. Jacinda had now finally recognized her true self. Her inner self. Her submissive, masochist, sex slave self who enjoyed humiliation and pain.

Hunter: Mom, you know I can stop anytime. But I want to make sure you're enjoying this as much as I am. I need you to give me a receipt after every blow. I need you to thank your Master for the pain and pleasure. Okay?

Jacinda: Yes, Master!

Hunter used the paddle to land a hard blow on his mother's ass. Her skin on her left butt was already slightly red thanks to the vicious bite her son had laid into it a couple of days back. Now with the paddle striking it hard, made a loud spank sound, which caused Jacinda to squirm again and she let out a yelp in pain.

Jacinda: aaaarghhhhh Thank You, Master.

Hunter smiled and spanked her ass with the paddle again. This one, harder than before. He loved how his mother's protruding butt jiggled as the paddle connected with her skin. He was already hard. Just as this blow landed, she shrieked loudly in pain.

Jacinda: eeeeahaaaaarghh!! (crying) Thank you, Master....

Hearing her scream and thank him, made Hunter's already hard dick leak some precum. He noticed that and took his fingers to the edge of his cockhead to collect some of his precum. He used his wet fingers full of his precum and rubbed it all on his mother's abused back. He made sure to especially caress the four red stripes on her back caused by the whip. Right as Hunter's hands made contact with the striped red marks on her back, Jacinda writhed and shivered. Those four lines of flesh were where her skin had cracked and now stung really bad.

Jacinda was now in a new dimension of pain. Her back was burning and so was her ass. Her butt was red with the paddle spanking but her back was what hurt her the most. The whip had really caused visible damage to the smooth skin on her back. She was crying and there were streaks of black eyeliner and mascara running down her cheeks. Hunter was in a fix. He wanted to continue with his assault on his mother's body, she hadn't used her safe word yet. It was really turning him on and he had reached a point where he could have cum just by inflicting pain on her without having to fuck her or touch his dick. But that would be too easy and he decided to play with his mother's sexy body a bit more.

Hunter landed one last paddle spank on Jacinda's ass, which made it jiggle a bit more and she was now wincing and wailing in pain. Her hands and legs shook vigorously as a result of the pain and stink she felt in her ass.

Jacinda: Thank you, Master....aarrhghhhh!!!

Her son stopped spanking her with the paddle. He could see her buttcheeks turn a pink shade of red as the red stripes on her back from the whip had now turned darker and almost maroon-brown. He untied the ropes and unclasped her handcuffs to help her back on her feet. The pain across her backside along with the way she was bound all this while made Jacinda stumble a bit before she could regain her footing. She practically fell in her son's arms.

Hunter had her in a tight loving embrace, but his hands gripped her freshly abused back which hurt her more. Hunter was surprised at his mother's pain threshold. As much as he loved having a sex slave who was a thorough pain slut, he cared for his mother and loved her dearly. Not only as a mother, but as a lover and a girlfriend. He didn't want to injure her badly. But his expression of love was just rough, hard and brutal. It was something he had discovered in his sexual escapades with his mother. And he had now realized it was something his mother enjoyed too.

They held each other for a couple of minutes, allowing Jacinda to breathe and somewhat recover from the intense pain she felt from the paddle and whip on her backside. She felt cozy, warm and loving in her son's arms. Just when she thought her punishment was over, Hunter grabbed a bunch of her hair from the back of her head and pulled it back. She was now facing him with a straight face. Her face had black rivers of tears running along them. Her bottom lip had a hint of red with the blood from inside her gums, when Hunter bit into it. She was staring directly in her son's eyes as he had her hair pulled in a bunch.

In a rapid sudden move, he let her body fall off balance from his own and holding her hair, began roughly walking up towards her bedroom. The 42 year old MILF was now literally being dragged along the carpeted floor by her hair. Her son was dragging her along as if she was a ragdoll. The pull on her hair was intense and she yelled and shrieked in pain, but held his hand that was grabbing her hair to diminish the pain a little. Her freshly paddled ass was now being dragged and brushed along the carpet which made it sting more.

Once in her bedroom, Hunter let her hair go and dug into the black bag of toys again. Jacinda was now breathing frantically and had immense pain all over her body, but she wasn't going to give up. She stood up and tried to rest on the bed. She didn't want to lay on her back thinking it would hurt her more if her fresh wounds would make contact with the bedsheets or her duvet. Hunter then picked out a couple of items from the black bag and walked towards his sexy mother. He took a minute to observe her beauty.

In her disheveled, used and abused state, he found his mother the sexiest. Her hair was roughed up, bunched in parts and wild, unkept. Her face had dark streams of her tears. Her lower lip now swelling up after his bite. Her neck showed signs of his passionate hickey. Her left shoulder clearly showed the imprints of his teeth. Jacinda's torso was still covered with the sexy night-dress. He walked over to her and gently slid her straps off her shoulders, exposing her perfect, sore, red tits. He then roughly pulled it off of her. He had already undid the part that connected the front to the bottom. The sexy lingerie was now off of her body. She was only wearing her thong that came with it.

Hunter observed as the marks from his riding crop whippings were still showing remnants on her body in a light-pink hue. He then grabbed the string of her thong and roughly pulled it up such that the thin string of the thong disappeared in her buttcrack and her vagina. The rough pull and pressure it applied on her pussy made it hurt more. She already had a bite mark on her pussy. The flimsy thin material of the thong gave away and Hunter's 42 year old gorgeous mother was now sitting naked in front of his very eyes. She was hot, beautiful, pretty, cute, sexy, gorgeous, ravishing. She looked absolutely stunning. And all the marks of brutal bdsm play on her body just added to her natural beauty. To Hunter, the marks made her sexier.

Hunter: Get on the bed, face down mom.

Jacinda: Hunter, baby my back stings a lot. That whip really dug into my skin Hunter.

Hunter: Do you want to use your safeword yet?

Jacinda: No. Punish me baby. Please use me, Master.

Hunter: Good girl.

'Good girl' her favorite words in her son's voice. That was all she needed to rejuvenate and endure more punishment. She was loving the brazen roughness with which her son was using and abusing her sexy body. She did as he wanted and laid on her bed, flat. Her striped back now faced the ceiling with the red pelts clearly showing the abuse the whip had caused on her back.

As Jacinda laid in her bed face down, she was facing the window. There was a hint of rain and the warm light from her nightstand was all that was illuminating her pristine, smooth skin. She was in the same position as the dreadful night she had offered her son to apply moisturizer on her back. That was the night that kicked off the series of events over the last three days that had led to her feeling her own self now. She was in the same position as that night. Except today, she was her son's sex slave and her more than a handful of marks to show his ownership over her.

Just as Jacinda was reminiscing about the events that had unfolded since that last friday night, she felt a cold sensation in her buttcrack. She didn't realize what it was until a few seconds later when she felt another dollop of cold liquid in between her legs, right on her sore, bitten vaginal lips.

Hunter was applying lube in his mother's pussy and her asshole. She could now feel his fingers caress her nether regions between her two holes. His fingers worked like magic, spreading the lubricant in and around her butthole. He was massaging her buttcrack. Her buttcheeks jiggled and shined in crimson, with the paddle hits she had taken just a few minutes earlier. The soothing coolness from the lube was really turning her on. She was already leaking her vaginal juices down her inner thighs.

Hunter continued lubing up his mother's buttcrack and vagina. He took some more lube in his fingers and went closer to his mother's battered red buttcheeks. Out of nowhere Jacinda felt another new sensation. Something she had never experienced before. Her son, her Master, Hunter now had his finger not only close to her puckered little pink asshole, but he had begun digging into it. She instantly felt uneasy and made it known.

Hunter: Hunter....Baby not there please...

As soon as he heard his mother protest, Hunter smacked her already beaten up back roughly with his rough, open palms. The slap was loud and abrupt. Her already stinging back had now another slap that made her scream in agony one more time. But this time she knew what it was for. She knew better than to protest and responded appropriately.

Jacinda: Thank You, Master! And I'm sorry..

Hunter: Good slave. Don't forget, I'm your Master and I own your body. Who owns your body, My sex slave Jacinda?

He asked his mother as his index finger tried to enter the tightest cavity in his mother's body.

Jacinda: You, Master. You own my body.

Jacinda felt another loud spank, this time on her already padded, beaten up buttcheek. She yelled out in pain once more.

Hunter: And who am I?

Jacinda: You're my Master. My Son. My Hunter. You own me baby. My son is the owner of my Body. You own your sex slave mother. Use me, degrade me, hurt me Master. Pleaseeee!!

Jacinda's acceptance of her son as her Master and owner was like music to his ears. His dick was now rock hard and ready to erupt. The sadist in him was now vigorously jerking himself off with his right hand, as his left hand tried to spread the lube in his mother's buttcrack and in her asshole. Jacinda could feel her son's index finger penetrate her virgin butthole. She could feel the cold gel from the lube go inside her anal cavity along with her son's finger. She was moaning and squirming with a mix of pain and pleasure.

Hunter had successfully inserted his index finger in his mother's asshole, deep until his knuckle. He was now rotating it in her asshole and trying to free and open up her hole. He swiftly removed his finger and watched as his mother's puckered little tiny asshole went back in its original form and closed the gap. Hunter brought the finger close to his own nose to smell the insides of his mother's ass. It definitely had a foul stink to it, but not as bad as he had expected. Despite his love for water sports, Hunter was never into scat and wasn't planning on it. He just wanted to completely experience every part of his woman, his mother.

Jacinda breathed a sigh of relief as Hunter's finger exited her anus. She wasn't used to anything entering that hole. In her 42 years of existence, that cave was only used as an exit. And now her son's finger had given it a new direction. Just as she was thinking about what a relief it was, she felt more cold lube being applied to her anal cavity. And now she felt two fingers try to penetrate her tiny, tight, virgin hole. Hunter wasn't able to fit both his fingers in her ass. He was having trouble trying to open up her anus.