Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then went back to his index finger and as it was about an inch deep in his mother's anus, he tried to force his middle finger in. He made sure to stretch her buttocks to maximize the gap in her anal cavity and make sure he was able to insert both his fingers. This stretched out Jacinda's butthole more than it ever had. And Hunter was now successful in exploring this new tunnel in his mother's body.

He had successfully inserted both his index and middle finger in her asshole. He tried to dig deeper into it, but was met with some resistance as Jacinda was now involuntarily trying to clench her butt.

Hunter: Shshshshh....Relax Mom. If you don't relax, it's going to hurt more. And I don't want to tear open your asshole now.

Jacinda: (sobbing) I'm....trying...I'm trying Master.

Hunter was now able to get both his fingers, two knuckles in deep. He held his fingers in place and took them out slightly. He repeated this process and was now finger fucking his mother's tight, tiny anus. This was a completely new sensation for Jacinda. The skin in the opening of her butthole had never experienced such friction before and it was sending new sensations to her brain. Just as Jacinda was trying to get used to being finger banged in the ass by her son, she suddenly felt both her son's fingers go deep inside her anus in a flash.

Hunter brutally assaulted his mother's anal cavity in a rapid move. It was painful for Jacinda but the new sensation was also exciting and sexually arousing to her. She was trying to find pleasure in the aftermath of each painful experience. She was now moaning as her son continued finger fucking her asshole. He was trying to make sure that hole is loose, before his next step.

Jacinda felt her son's fingers exit her anus and once again, she breathed a deep, hard sigh of relief. She felt more cold lube on her butthole. Then she felt his index finger again, but this time, she felt his other index finger too. Hunter now had his index fingers from both hands in his mother's asshole and was trying to pull the skin to the side to stretch out her asshole. Jacinda could feel the skin on the entrance of her anus stretch as wide as it could go. She felt like he was ripping it apart.

Hunter was successful in getting his mother's asshole slightly used to anal insertions, even if it was just his fingers for now. He had spread her anus wide and got over her butt to take a look at the cavity. He could see her tiny puckered ass open up by his fingers and a deep, dark tunnel disappear into the oblivion. He coughed up a wad of drool in his mouth and spat right on his mother's asshole and watched as the drool slowly entered and dribbled along her butthole going into it. He spat again in her anus and this time it landed perfectly, going deep inside it. Jacinda could feel some liquid going in her asshole, she just wasn't sure what it was. She was still trying her best to not scream in agony as her anus was being stretched with force by her son.

Hunter then let go of her butthole and got on the bed. He was resting against the headrest as Jacinda was still face down, next to him. Hunter's cock was rock hard with the sight of his mother's disheveled face, wild hair and roughed up abused back and ass. He grabbed his mother by her hair and brought her face close to his cock. She instantly knew what to do and began sucking her son's dick. This was her favorite part. While she was sucking his dick, a familiar smile returned to her face after what had seemed like an eternity of enduring pain in the forms of whips, paddles, slaps, spanks and anus exploration. Jacinda felt like she was finally being rewarded by her Master for offering her his penis.

Jacinda began hastily kissing, licking and sucking her son's huge cock. She loved the feeling of his large cockhead in her mouth. Hunter was feeling the insides of his mother's warm, moist mouth on his dickhead. Jacinda swirled her tongue around his cock and in between the folds of his uncircumcised foreskin. Hunter was already very hard and was leaking precum which had now mixed with his mother's drool and saliva. He had her hair grabbed in his hands and was forcing her mouth up and down on his dick.

Jacinda had almost no energy left; she was in pain all over her body, wet and glistening, leaking juices from her vagina, by the assplay Hunter performed on her. She was blowing her son with no abandon and loved every sucking second of it. It was reinvigorating for her.

Hunter grabbed his mother's hair with both his hands, and in one swift motion shoved her head down into the bed, while thrusting his dick up her throat. Jacinda couldn't breathe anymore and was now being choked by her own son's massive cock. Her teary eyes were bulging out of her face as she was now staring directly in her son's. He had a devious smile on his face.

Hunter: Try to swallow mom, just like the other day.

Jacinda tried to mimic the swallowing motion with her throat and now she could feel her son's giant cockhead form a lump in her throat past her tonsils. She was now deepthroating her son. Hunter grabbed her hair roughly and was again wildly shoving her head in and out of his dick, but this time his entire seven inch cock disappeared inside his mother's tiny mouth, majority of it going down her throat. She was making sounds he had never heard her make "gluck gluck" gulping down his dick.

Hunter then held his mother's mouth on his dick, while it was buried deep in her throat and ejaculated straight down her food pipe. He could feel the muscles in her throat contract and expand as she tried to swallow his sperm. He kept cumming and cumming while his mother was practically choking on his dick. Jacinda's throat was in tremendous pain and as soon as Hunter let her mouth go, she pulled her head up and started coughing. She was coughing and grunting a lot of drool, in combination with her saliva and her son's cum came gushing out from her mouth lying on her chest and belly dribbling down her neck.

Hunter looked at his mother and she looked like the perfect, gorgeous sex slave. Wet drool flowing out of her mouth, her hair in a mess. Her back showed four solid red stripes and ass red with the paddle spankings. She looked thoroughly used and roughed up.

Jacinda: Master, thank you for my punishment and reward.

Hunter: Reward? What reward?

Jacinda: Your penis..... I mean..Dick, Hunter. Your dick is always my reward. And everything that comes out of it.

Hunter: Ooohh I see. I'm glad you like it mom

Jacinda: Like? No, I Love it!!

Hunter: The punishment too? You took a lot this time. Are you okay?

Jacinda: Yes. I'm...I'll be fine. My back is on fire baby. I think, I'll need you to rub some more moisturizer in like the first time (chuckling)

Hunter: I'll make sure to soothe your wounds just as much I'll inflict them mom.

Jacinda: But baby, what if I want you to give me more.

Hunter: You want more, right now? You're insatiable.

Jacinda: I'll take more whenever you want to baby. You own me. Show no mercy. If I can't take it I'll use our safeword.

Hunter: Hmm.. I'll think about it. Now come up here and let me taste your tongue. I'm going to cuddle you to sleep in my arms Mom.

Hunter was shocked to hear his mother ask him to give her more pain and punishment. She was willing to take more despite all the rough handling of her body. She was turning out to be a true pain slut and loved every mark on her body. Hunter knew, this was all new to him as much as it was for his mother. And for her, she was enjoying being his submissive little pain slut. But he had to make sure to pace their rough, BDSM play. He didn't want to injure her for good and wanted to take care of his sex slave.

Jacinda on the other hand was insatiable now. She was getting addicted to her son's brutality. She was loving every sting, every slap, every pinch, every strike. She was addicted to the pain and more-so to the pleasure that came after it.

Hunter pulled up his mother's beautiful body and they kissed each other for a long time, lying in her bed, naked and sweaty. They made love, cuddled and passed out after an intense and rough night. Jacinda felt safe in her son's arms. She was once again pleased to learn that as much pain he liked to inflict in his sexual beast mode, he was always being careful with her. He showed care, affection and love as much as he showed reckless, raunchy brutality. She knew this was her man, her protector, her lover, her Master. Her son was the owner of her body.

The mother and son, now lovers and master-slave, slept peacefully smiling in each other's arms that night. Jacinda had another long day of work ahead. Hunter was awaiting the results of his interview from the college in Jacksonville. Mr. Gomez had applied for Jacinda's divorce with Hunter's father, Dan. Things were moving in a new direction in the lives of Hunter and Jacinda. Once, a small town, middle aged, average, conservative mother, was now her teenage son's lover, sex slave and pain slut.