Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 10

Story Info
Wild morning sex, Unwanted visitor, Future plans in new roles.
9.4k words
4.63
20.7k
23

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM, male domination, fem humiliation and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.***

_________________________________________________________________________

...Continued from Part 9.

After an evening of an extremely brutal session of BDSM sex, Jacinda slept in her son's arms as the little spoon. The mother and son, now lovers and Master-slave, slept peacefully feeling each other's sweaty, naked bodies. That night was the first time Hunter slept cuddling his nude mother when he couldn't feel her smooth, soft, pristine skin. Because, that night, the skin on her sexy back was broken into but the assault on her by his whip. He could feel the red striped wounds on her back, as it stuck to his chest. Hunter's dick rested above his mother's butt. Her butt had also taken quite a bit of punishment with the paddles.

Once, a small town, middle-aged, average, conservative mother was now her teenage son's lover, sex slave and pain-slut. Just like every other role she had played in her life as a daughter, a faithful wife, an ideal daughter-in-law and great mother, she had accepted her role as her son's sex slave and was performing her duties as best as she could. Despite all the punishment and brutal slaps, whips, nipple clamps, piss she was dealt with by her own teenage son, she still hadn't used her safe word. Partly because she was enjoying every feeling, every sensation of pain and discomfort in her body. She had disconnected from her own needs for years and was finally feeling herself again through the pain and pleasure her son gave her.

The lives of Hunter and Jacinda had completely transformed this past Friday, when their brief physicality evolved into a loving relationship with intense, wild and rough sex. Jacinda, with the help of their family's trusted confidant, attorney and business manager had applied for a divorce from Hunter's father. Hunter just had an interview from one of the top universities he had applied to and was waiting on more correspondence from his applications. As much as the mother and son were enjoying this newly formed relationship, there were hurdles and hiccups in their near future. Hunter would soon move out for his four year degree and that would separate the lovers from each other.

They could obviously facetime and video call but their physical closeness was the thread that bound them together.

It was now Tuesday morning, 6:30am. Jacinda's alarm went off to kick off her morning routine. Which now included waking up her son with a blowjob. As Jacinda leaned towards her alarm clock to turn it off, she felt a stinging pain in her back. The thin red lines of cracked skin inflicted by the whip were being stretched, sending currents of pain across her body. Most wounds are sore the morning after, and this was no different. She turned to face her son and looked at his handsome face. Just absorbing the attractive face of her naked lover sleeping next to her, had a remedial effect on Jacinda.

Jacinda was now smiling, taking in the gorgeous naked body of her lover. She slowly crouched up on the bed and took the covers off of them. She watched as her reward, her son's dick was semi-hard. She knew her master's cock was waiting to enter her mouth, first thing in the morning. It was what her son wanted and it's just what she was about to do. Jacinda had dried streaks of eyeliner running down her face. She drank some water from her night stand. As soon as she swallowed, she felt tremendous pain in the back of her throat. It suddenly reminded her of the rough deepthroating she was on the receiving end of last night.

She took some more water in her mouth but did not swallow it, leaving it in her mouth. Jacinda got on all fours on her bed and leaned forward to face her son's gorgeous dick close to her mouth. She then proceeded to place her leg on the other side of his body to mimic the 69 position they were in the morning before. Now, her red, beaten up ass was close to Hunter's chin, her vagina brushed against his chest and her boobs were on his pelvis as Jacinda bent forward to gently hold her son's penis in her hand. She used her hands to gently roll the foreskin of her son's penis down and expose his light pink cockhead.

Jacinda's long, thick, luscious hair was messy and flowing across her abused back. The sun was gleaming in through the large window. Jacinda had her son's penis surrounded by her palms and fingers now and she was gently giving him a soft handjob. Her mouth was still full of water. She watched his semi-hard penis with a greedy smile. She slowly brought her mouth towards the tip of her son's cock and kissed it. Then she engulfed her son's penis in her mouth, trying her best to not spill the water out.

Hunter instantly woke up with this unique cold feeling on his exposed, sensitive dickhead. It was something completely new and he had never felt anything like it. As his eyes cracked wide open, he was greeted with the view of his mother's battered, red, buttcheeks, cute butt dimples and her beautiful, sexy back with four red streaks of his carnage from the night before. He immediately knew it was another good morning, as his mother was waking him up with a blowjob.

Jacinda continued blowing her son with the water in her mouth and rolling her tongue around his cock while it was in her mouth. After blowing him for a couple of minutes, she pulled him out of her mouth and swallowed the water, which was now induced with her son's dick. Once she swallowed, she gasped and let out a satisfying sigh of relief "aaahhh". Hunter grabbed his mother's hair from behind and pulled her head closer to his mouth and on him. This made her body twist to the right as she lost balance while her knees were still firmly planted on either side of his body and her ass was on his chest. Her body was completely twisted in a 180 as Hunter brought her head close to his, grabbing her hair and began kissing her mouth. The twisting of her torso caused the folds of her love handle to stick out and the injured skin of her back was stretching more, sending more signals of pain to her brain.

Hunter sucked on his mother's lips and once again bit down on her swollen lower lip. This made Jacinda moan in pain. Her lower lip was bleeding the day before and her son's teeth had reopened the skin on her gums. Hunter kept sucking and nibbling on his mother's mouth, lips and tongue and Jacinda reciprocated by letting her son take control and use her body anyway he wanted. She enjoyed submitting herself to him and loved when he would crave her sexually.

Hunter: Thanks for the good morning mom. I love your mouth on my dick first thing in the morning.

Jacinda: Good morning, my handsome, sexy, son.

Hunter: That felt different, with the water...I felt good.

Jacinda: Well, I wasn't done yet honey.

Hunter: Oh I know Mom, neither am I.

Saying so, he pushed her head down back to his cock. Jacinda instinctively put her pretty little lips back on her son's penis, which had now grown harder. She was now blowing her son with love and passion. Her eyes were closed as her head bobbed up and down on her son's cock. Hunter loved the feeling of his mother's warm, moist mouth on his dick. He was living a dream, getting a wonderful blowjob first thing in the morning, by his own mother. His sex slave mother. He looked down as her shoulders and her back jumped up and down in unison with her head on his dick.

He loved watching her back show signs of his punishment from last night. He never thought his mother would turn into such a painslut. He recalled after brutally whipping her back and paddling her ass, she was still asking him to give her more pain. He realized she was loving every bit of feeling and new sensations he was inflicting upon her. Just then, Hunter slowly put his palms on the upper part of her spine, between her shoulder blades. His palm now gently rested at the top of the couple of red streaks of agony that designed his mother's back now.

Jacinda flinched a little when she felt her son's rough hands on her fresh, sore wound. Hunter gently slid his hand along her spine, slowly bringing it down to her butt. He was gently caressing her back as she continued blowing his rock hard cock. Hunter was now getting very horny, so was Jacinda. Jacinda expected him to go down on her and eat her pussy again like the morning before, when they were in a similar 69 position. But as usual, her son had different plans.

Hunter watched as his mother's nude buttcrack lay 6 inches away from his nose. He could clearly see her sore, red buttcheeks. He placed his hands on her battered buttcheeks and pulled her ass wide. As soon as he touched her, he could feel the warmth of her buttcheeks compared to the rest of her body. It was sore and had a lot of dotted red marks on it, thanks to the vicious paddle attack on it last night. Jacinda was now wincing in pain and moaning with her mouth full of her son's cock. Hunter's rough hands on her battered butt was already agonizing, but when he pulled her buttcheeks wide to expose her pretty, little light pink puckered butthole, she felt a combination of pain and pleasure. She could feel a breeze of cool air flow on her butthole.

Hunter got close to her asshole and his mother now felt his warm breath on the entrance of her asshole. He then coughed up a wad of saliva in his mouth and spat on her ass. The spit landed right above her asshole, slowly dribbling down to collect around the opening of her tight little hole. Jacinda was trying her best to not get distracted by the mix of pain and pleasure she was now feeling in her backside, while trying to focus on using her mouth to make her son cum.

Hunter spat again, directly on her asshole and this time, roughly inserted his index finger in her butthole. As soon as she felt a foreign object violate her from behind, Jacinda let out a loud shriek and pulled her mouth off his cock. Hunter immediately smacked her already roughed up back with his left hand, while his finger was now two knuckles deep in his mother's asshole. Jacinda felt another sting of pain with the smack on her battered back and instantly went back down placing her mouth around her son's dick.

To make sure such a discrepancy in her service as a sex slave doesn't occur again, Hunter now lifted his right leg and put it over the back of his mother's neck, and his left leg on top of his right, to lock her head in place. Now, Jacinda's neck and head was pressured by his legs locked on top of her. She had no way to pull her mouth off his dick. Jacinda continued blowing him, but didn't have much room to raise her head up.

Holding his mother's head in that locked in position with his legs, Hunter then used his finger to fuck her butthole again, just like he had done the night prior. The difference was, he hadn't used any lube this morning. His saliva and spit was the only lube he used, which meant his mother's asshole was being roughly fucked by his index finger. Her anal cavity was never used as a passage of insertion and was extremely tight, which made it difficult for just the one, thin finger to go in and out of her consistently. Hunter remembered he was successful in penetrating her asshole with two fingers last night.

He spat on his fingers again and this time, with no warning, in one swift motion, roughly inserted his index finger and middle finger deep in his mother's anus. This made Jacinda squirm and wiggle but she had no room to move or get away. Hunter kept her head locked in and applied more pressure on her head with his legs, which made his cock completely go inside his mother's mouth, entering her throat. Jacinda was not expecting this and was once again choking on her son's massive seven inch penis with her already sore and used throat.

Jacinda was now choking and suffocating, since the passage of air, water and food to her inner organs was now clogged by her son's dick, while he was roughly fucking her asshole with his two fingers without any lubrication. Hunter continued his assault on his mother's anus with his fingers gushing in and out of her asshole. Jacinda's face was now getting tense and losing color, because of the suffocation. Her eyes were bulging out of her head, her mouth was completely full, her lips touched the base of her son's cock and her nose was shut by being forced on her son's scrotum. There was no way she could breathe or swallow.

Hunter kept finger fucking her ass more and suddenly left his two fingers in her anus, and attempted to insert the index finger of his other hand in her tiny, puckered hole too. He was having some difficulty trying to get it in but he stretched her asshole wide with the one hand and was finally able to get it in. Meanwhile, he was so focussed on her butthole that he had forgotten about how tightly he had locked and forced his mother's head on his dick. It had been at least a minute and there was no movement on his rock hard dick. He was able to feel the thin membranes of his mother's throat on his cockhead massage his dick.

Jacinda's face which had turned pale was now turning blue and the veins on her forehead were now pumping slowly but were now visible. Hunter finally let his legs go off his mother's head and rested to the side, which made her head involuntarily pop off his dick. His dick flew out of her mouth as Jacinda's head laid motionless on Hunter's thighs, with drool, saliva, snot, cough and precum from his dick leaked out of her mouth and her nose. She had almost passed out and it took her a few seconds to regain consciousness. As soon as she did, she felt three fingers in her asshole now. Hunter stretched anus wide and spat inside it again, then began finger fucking her butthole again.

The sudden burst of oxygen to her brain, in combination with the recent suffocation and now the sensitive erogenous skin in and around her anal cavity being stretched and fucked mercilessly by her son's fingers, made Jacinda scream in pleasure as she let out a jet stream of orgasmic volcano on her son's chest, neck and chin. Hunter couldn't believe it. He was oblivious to the fact that his deepthroat chokehold had made his mother momentarily passout and the attack on her otherwise untouched anus had caused her to shoot out a fountain from her vagina.

Once her orgasm subsided, Jacinda was trying to catch her breath as she laid motionless on her son's thighs. Hunter stopped finger fucking his mother's asshole and pushed her prone body off his own. She was now sweaty and tired. He was covered in her vaginal juices. Hunter got out of the bed, picked up his mother in his arms again, like a baby. And took her into the bathroom. He placed her in the middle of the giant, round, porcelain, Jacuzzi tub and stood over her.

Jacinda was now smiling. She laid on the cold porcelain tub on her tummy. Her sexy battered back faced the ceiling and her son stood over her between her legs. Hunter held his dick in his hand as he watched his sexy, naked mother covered in his punishment and carnage and began masturbating himself. He continued jerking his dick and ejaculated with ropes of cum flying all over her body. First landing on her hair, her neck, some on the red streaks of cracked skin on her back and some on her butt. He made sure not to miss her body and aimed it perfectly so the last few drops of cum landed right on her ass.

After he was done cumming on his mother's prone body. He held his dick and began emptying the contents of his bladder which had brewed overnight. He started peeing on his mother's prone body with the stream hitting her head first and he slowly aimed it down to the back of her neck, her back. He made sure to pay special attention to the red stripes on her sexy back and sprayed his urine all over it. His piss slowly flowed down to her ass and he made sure to aim the spray directly on her buttcrack.

Jacinda's recently opened buttcrack could feel some of her son's pee seeping into it. Jacinda was also feeling a slight sting initially as her son's piss hit the cracked skin on her back, but as her back began getting drenched in his piss, it actually acted as some sort of remedial lotion and made her injuries feel better. Her own son's semen and piss were soothing lotions for the brutal spanks and whips he had laid on her back. Once Hunter's early morning piss was completed. He noticed the jacuzzi tub was filled with his piss. And there was a pool of his golden shower around his mother's prone body as she laid in the middle of it all, some of it seeping underneath her body and collecting under her face.

He was also standing in the jacuzzi tub and noticed his own feet were drenched with his piss. His mother still laid in his pool of urine, motionless as Hunter walked over to her face and now standing very close to her head. His feet were an inch away from her nose. Jacinda's eyes were closed. She could smell the foul stench of yellow, acidic contents of her son's bladder all around her. Hunter used his piss drenched feet and brought his toes close to his mother's pretty, little pink lips. He touched her mouth with his piss drenched toe.

He loved using his sex slave as his human urinal. Once Jacinda felt her son's piss drenched toes touch her lips, she opened her eyes and leaned forward to suck on his toe. This 42 year old milf mother up until last week had not had basic vanilla sex in over 17 years and was now sucking her own son's piss drenched toe, laying in a pool of his piss after he had cum on her, deepthroated her and finger fucked her virgin asshole. She was so content. She felt fulfilled. She felt like she was of service. She felt used and abused, but happy and proud. She was proud to be her son's mother. Proud to be her son's lover. And proud to be her son's sex slave.

Jacinda continued kissing, licking and sucking her son's piss drenched toes. She enjoyed this dirty, degrading, humiliating act so much that despite him not forcing her, she was now leaning in and voluntarily licking her son's entire foot. She was kissing his piss drenched toes and feet. Hunter wasn't complaining when his sex slave mother was voluntarily doing things that were sexually arousing to him as a dominant Master. These were things he hadn't even watched in the hardcore BDSM movies. He realized, just like he was hardwired from birth to love and fuck his own mother, knowing all of her erogenous zones and knowing what turned her on, she was hardwired to be a sexually submissive pain slut to her master, her owner, her lover, her son.

Hunter: Do you like your new morning routine mom?

Jacinda: I love it baby. I just wish I had nothing to do and we could live like this forever.

Hunter laughed out loud.

Hunter: Me too Mom. And I wish we could. I'd love nothing but to wake up next to you everyday.

Jacinda: (Still sucking on his piss drenched toe and licking his feet) Hunter, baby, I want more than just that honey. *Licks* I want more of this.

Hunter: You want to lick my piss drenched feet?

Jacinda: *Mmmm* mmmhmm that and anything you want to do to me. I'm yours.

Hunter bent down, lifted his mother's prone body up holding her in his arms. Her entire naked body was drenched in his piss. Hunter hugged her and held her in his arms in a tight embrace. His hands running all over her battered back. Jacinda's face reached his chest and she continued planting loving kisses on her son's chest and shoulders.

Hunter: I love you mom. I want to really be with you all the time.

Jacinda: Me too honey. I can't live without you. I've never been this happy, ever in my entire life.

Hunter ran his hands and fingers across his mother's back, feeling her cracked skin, as she sighed and hissed. The streaks of red inflicted by Hunter's whips were still fresh, sore and stung.