Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter: You're my only family Mom. The only one I care about. Friends come and go, we can always make new friends. Mr. Gomez won't need to know. He's going to retire soon, he's already in his seventies.

Jacinda: Honey, we have to think about this carefully. You're going to college soon.

Hunter: Yes I know. But I said what I said mom. I'm going to marry you one day. You can think about it all you want. A man proposes, it's upto the woman to say Yes or No.

Jacinda: Oh Hunter. I'm just worried about you. I don't want you to lose out on experiences in life. College is an experience. What if you meet a nice girl there? I'll be fine, I'll live my life like I have all these years. You should eventually get married, have kids, start a family. I'll always be your family, I'm your mother.

Hunter: Why can't I have kids with you Mom?

Jacinda: HUNTER!! Are you even thinking honey? I'm your mother. You want to have kids with your own mom?

Hunter: Well I have cum inside you a few times now, Mom. There is a possibility.

Jacinda: That, you have. I didn't think about it in the moment. Gosh, you make me feel so good when you're inside me. But I think we should be safe. My period is about to start anytime now. Besides, I'm 42 and old, I don't even think I can have kids even if I wanted to.

Hunter: That's a bummer. I was hoping to knock you up.

Jacinda: Hunter! Stop it. I don't know if I can. I'm ...maybe I'm not ready. I don't know Hunter, I need to think about this more. I love everything we're doing. Just laying in your arms here right now, just gives me so much pleasure. Feeling your hands on my face, my hair on my skin, I just feel so alive. But this marriage and kids thing, I feel like I'd be taking things away from you, all these experiences.

Hunter: Mom, you'd be taking those experiences away from me, if you don't let me do it with you. I only want to be with you and that's what I meant when I said, I'll give you all the happiness for the rest of your life. I love you mom. Don't overthink it. We're always going to be together.

The incestuous lovers cuddled more on their living room couch. Jacinda was still awestruck with their conversation. She realized how much her son loved her. He was only 18, still young and immature. He may not understand what he had just said. She also felt so lucky and fortunate to have him in her life, as her son, her lover. He was willing to sacrifice everything, his friends, his social circles just to be with his mother, to make his mother his wife. He wanted to get her pregnant and put a baby in her. Jacinda had never thought about having another child after him. Luckily the few times he came inside her, it was during the safer times of her cycle. She was going to ruminate and think about this next phase of their lives. It was complicated, it was scary, she was nervous, but so happy and excited to be with her lover, her own son.

Jacinda had work meetings scheduled for later in the day. Hunter sent more applications for universities. Jacinda cooked lunch for the two of them. They spent the rest of the day rather uneventfully, with just loving kisses, smooches and casual make-out sessions around the house. They took the dogs out for a walk. Life felt easier and relaxing, after the whirlwind morning. Jacinda still had the thoughts running in the back of her mind. Was she willing to have kids with her son? Was she willing to get married to him? She wasn't so sure. Hunter was very sure and had made it pretty clear to her that day. Their relationship had taken another stride forward.

Jacinda was falling more and more in love with her son every passing second. She couldn't take her eyes off him and he couldn't take his hands off her. The marks on Jacinda's sore body were recovering slowly but surely. She loved having her body show marks of passionate lovemaking and pain by her son. She wore them as a badge of honor and pride as a sex slave mother. She had completely committed and submitted to her son in more ways than one.

It was 5:25pm. As Jacinda's work day was coming to an end. She heard her phone buzz with a text from Hunter. It read - "I got some good news and bad news."

The text piqued her curiosity. She finished work and went upstairs from her basement office to Hunter's bedroom. He was on his computer and he looked at his mom wearing a gray V-neck shirt with short sleeves and a pair of dark olive green leggings. He thought she looked really cute.

Jacinda: Honey, what's the news?

Hunter: Bad news first, we're going to have to stay apart for some time Mom.

Jacinda's face dropped and her heart skipped a beat. That definitely was bad news.

Jacinda: And the good news?

Hunter: I got accepted at The Jacksonville University in Florida. The one I had an interview for yesterday. They liked me and I got a huge scholarship.

Jacinda's smile returned. She was overjoyed with the news. Her son made her proud and happy again. He kept giving her so many doses of dopamine and serotonin. Jacinda was genuinely the happiest she had ever been in her entire life. Hunter got up out of his chair and hugged his mother. Their hug obviously changed into a loving smooch.

As Jacinda was engrossed in a deep, passionate, french kiss with her son. She was beyond ecstatic but the realization hit her. She broke their kiss to say,

Jacinda: So....that means, You'll be moving to Florida.

Hunter: Yes.

Jacinda: And that means, we'll have to stay apart.

Hunter: 4 years.

Jacinda: That's a long time.

Hunter: It is.

Jacinda: You'll be 22, I'll be 46.

Hunter: Quit doing the math. I've thought of an idea.

Jacinda: I'm listening.

Hunter: Since I got the scholarship, my tuition will only be 30% of the actual tuition. I know we won't have to take a student loan or anything. I know we have the funds. More than enough. What if...(Paused)

(Jacinda was proud of her son for earning the scholarship purely on his grades and portfolio. Despite growing up rich, she made sure he understood the value of money and be cautious of his funds and savings. Jacinda herself grew up in a poor household and appreciated the riches she was afforded in her adult life)

Jacinda: What if what Hunter?

Hunter: Mom, I know you once left your job and career to move to a different state for a man. That man I don't want to talk about. The asshole I just kicked out this morning.

Jacinda: Yes honey.. I know. We don't have to talk about him

Hunter: Well, hear me out. I don't want you to quit your practice. I know how much you love your work and I've seen how much your clients appreciate you. What if we buy or rent a small house in Jacksonville? And you move there with me. We'll get two bedrooms. One bedroom can be your office and the other bedroom can be ours for you know, NOT sleeping (winks).

Jacinda: (Chuckles) okay...I see. It's not impossible. I can look into it. That's a good idea Hunter. That way, we can be together.

Hunter: Yes, and Mom. It'll be a new city. Nobody would know us. We can just be us. Nobody has to know, we're mother and son. You can be my girlfriend.

Jacinda was now shy and blushing. The thought of going to a college town to be her teen son's girlfriend was giving her butterflies in her tummy. The idea was exciting.

Jacinda: I love the idea, Hunter. What about the dogs? And this house?

Hunter: We'll keep the house as is. The maids can come clean it up and maintain it weekly. The dogs can come with us. And you work remotely anyway. Besides, I have plans for your office here in the basement.

Jacinda: Plans? What do you mean?

Hunter: Don't worry, it'll be a surprise.

Jacinda: Oh Hunter!!! You always keep me on my toes. I love you honey. I'll get started on this first thing tomorrow. We might have to fly out there to search for apartments or houses. I'll ask someone from Mr. Gomez's office to find me a realtor in Jacksonville.

Hunter: Perfect! Oh by the way, are you busy next week?

Jacinda: Not particularly, just the regular you know, counseling clients.

Hunter: Hmmm.. Do you remember your 8 instructions as my sex slave, mom?

Jacinda instantly had a naughty smile as soon as she heard the words "sex slave". Hunter was talking about the paper he had given her with her 8 commandments.

Jacinda: Yes, I do honey.

Hunter: Where's the paper, go get it.

Jacinda went to her bedroom. She had kept the paper in the drawer of her nightstand. She dug it out and brought it to Hunter. Hunter looked at it carefully, handed it back to his mother.

Hunter: Start reading it, Mom. Every word. Every line.

Jacinda: (reading the sheet of paper) *scratches throat* ahhem....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules for my Sex Slave Mother Jacinda -

1) Jacinda is Hunter's sex slave in every sense. Hunter is her owner. Jacinda is Hunter's property. Hunter is Jacinda's Master.

2) Jacinda is expected to do anything and everything, commanded by her Master. Any disobedience or discrepancy will result in a punishment of Master Hunter's choosing.

3) Outside the house or in presence of outsiders, Master and Slave may act as son and mother again, however, Master Hunter's orders still apply and are expected to be followed.

4) Jacinda can use her safeword at any point to convey her limits or put a stop to any act being performed. The safeword is "Magnets".

5) Master Hunter has complete authority over adding, removing or amending any rules as he may seem fit.

6) Slave Jacinda should no longer wear any bras in or outside the house. In private or in public. Panties are optional and up to slave Jacinda's liberty.

7) Slave Jacinda may continue to work her regular hours, but will have to cancel meetings and appointments as commanded by Master Hunter.

8) Slave Jacinda promises her undying love and monogamous commitment to her lover, her son, her master Hunter. She may not indulge in any romantic or sexual act with any person male or female, other than her Master, unless directed by Master.

"I'll add more as we get comfortable in our new relationship. But this is a start. I love you Mom"

-H

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter: Good Girl. I liked listening to that in your voice.

Once again, when she heard that from her Master, Jacinda blushed and her smile widened. She loved being called 'Good girl' by her Master.

Jacinda: Thank you Master!

Hunter: We're going to have to enforce #7 for next week Mom.

Jacinda: So, cancel my meetings next week?

Hunter: Yes. We're taking a little trip. To celebrate.

Jacinda: Okay, I think I can make that work. That sounds fun. Where are we going?

Hunter: I'll tell you tomorrow, give me your credit card, I'm going to make some arrangements.

The mother and son were extremely happy with the way things had turned out that day. They kicked off the day with an intensely passionate and hardcore lovemaking session. Their morning was ruined by the sudden, unpleasant interference by Jacinda's soon to be ex-husband and Hunter's father, Dan. But what transpired during his brief presence only made the lovers' bond stronger and opened them up to new conversations about the future. After a relatively uneventful day, Hunter got the good news of his college enrollment. Which led to a domino effect of more future plans.

Things were still uncertain and in the air for the incestuous mother and son. What was certain was their love for each other as mother and son; as man and woman; as Master and Sex slave. Hunter loved Jacinda and she loved her son, that's all that mattered to them. They went to bed that night, snuggling naked in Jacinda's bed. Giving her body some time to recover from the brutal assault it had dealt with over the last few days by her son's hands and his penis. Hunter still got off that night, thanks to his mother's willing mouth. They slept peacefully that night, to wake up to a new day, with more excitement and adventures.

...to be continued.