Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter: I'm going to let you rest for a bit mom. Let your body heal a bit before I shower more brutal love on it.

Jacinda: But Hunter...Baby.... I think...I think, I can take it Master. Please don't show any mercy to your sex slave.

Hunter: Mom! What has gotten into you.

Jacinda: I don't know baby, I just love how you roughly handle me. When I wince and moan and scream in agony, you make me feel one with myself. I never knew this part of me existed and you made me feel it. You made me realize who I am and made me connect with my inner naughty animal. I want it all, all the slaps, the bites, the whips, the toys. I saw all the toys you got in that black bag. I don't even know what most of them do or how they work, but I'm excited to try those on with you. You can do anything with me honey.

Hunter: I will use those on you Mom, soon enough. I just think, your body needs some time to recover.

Jacinda: Use me honey, use me, degrade me, abuse me.

Hunter: I love when you get like this mom. I do enjoy playing with you, roughly using you and fucking you madly. I like it when you feel the pain. It makes me so hard and turns me on. But I also know I love you. And I want to keep you safe. I'll protect you. You're my lover and my sex slave, and on top of it all, you're my mother. You've taken care of me for all these years and I'm going to take good care of you now.

Jacinda had tears in her eyes. Their roles had reversed. Just a few days ago, Hunter was her son who she would mother and take care of. Now he was her owner and Master. But he was also being protective of her. He loved whipping her, brutally slapping her, fucking her, biting her. But he also loved holding her in his arms, cuddling her, caressing her. He treated her body with disdain, degraded her, humiliated her but only when he wanted her sexually. He still loved her as a woman and respected her as his mother. The complexity in their lives and additional roles was overwhelming for them both. But they both knew they couldn't live without each other and wanted each other more than anything else in the world.

The mother and son showered together. Hunter made sure to clean his mother well. They made love in the shower. They didn't fuck or have sex, just made love. He paid extra attention to her back and ass. He made sure to be careful with her back. Once they were done with their shower, he applied some healing ointments on her back and butt. She no longer smelled like a public urinal, instead she had a sweet, floral scent to her. Hunter also helped her apply moisturizer on her breasts and lotion all over her body. He loved the view of his mother's body painted in his harsh, brutal wounds but he also loved her beautiful, soft, smooth skin.

Jacinda put on her "Glossy Pure Silk Short Robe For Women" by Silksilky (search it) since it was smooth and didn't irritate her freshly whipped back. She was already ordered to never wear bras again. Jacinda did put on a pair of black lace panties. They finished their morning routine rather uneventfully.

It was now 9am. Hunter cooked eggs benedict for him and his mother for breakfast. They finished their breakfast and were just sitting on the living room couch, cuddling when they heard the doorbell ring. Hunter was wearing his basketball shorts and a tee shirt. He went to get the door but noticed on the door security camera who was at the door and stood still for a couple of seconds.

Jacinda: Baby, who is it?

Hunter: Stay on the couch, mom. Don't get up.

Jacinda: But Hunter, who is it?

Hunter: It's Dad.

Jacinda was shocked but not in a good way. She hadn't seen Hunter's dad in a while, not since a couple of days before Christmas. And it was now the middle of June. He would also never show up unannounced. Hunter and Jacinda weren't expecting anybody this morning, but Dan was the last person they thought would show up. It was no longer his house. He grew up in it with his father, Hunter's grandfather Daniel Sr. But for the last 15 years, he had lived by himself with his father's inheritance, blowing it up on hookers and alcohol. (Read Ch. 01 for reference).

Hunter opened the door and his father barged in yelling for Jacinda without acknowledging his son standing at the door who he hadn't seen in six months.

Dan: Where is she? Where the fuck is that skank...(Notices her by the couch) YOU BITCH!!! What the fuck did you do?

Jacinda was scared and stood there silently. Dan started walking close to her yelling obscenities at her with a paper in his hand.

Dan: Gomez sent me this today. What the fuck is this shit?

Jacinda: th..that's ..just Dan. calm down. I..I don't know...

Dan: DIVORCE??! You want a Divorce, now? You fucking Cunt. You stole my house, my friends, my family, that's not enough for you??... What do you want now?

Jacinda: I..err...

Jacinda was petrified. She wanted nothing from her husband. They practically had no relationship for 15 years. But she was terrified of him in that moment more than anything else, because the reason she wanted a divorce is the fact that she had started a lovely incestuous relationship with her own son. Dan's son, Hunter. As Dan continued yelling and spitting obscenities at Jacinda, he was getting extremely aggressive and close to her.

Jacinda: I don't want anything Dan. I just want a Divorce.

Hunter: Dad, calm down. And stop yelling at her like that.

Dan: (Looking at Hunter and pointing at him) You shut up, this has nothing to do with you. Stay out of it. Don't tell me what to do, I'm your father.

Little did he know, his son had everything to do with the divorce notice in his hands. He continued yelling at Jacinda and called her various names.

Dan: Look at you, you fucking skank, you're barely dressed. Is this how you dress in front of your son, you fucking slut. Why do you want a Divorce from me now? After all these years. I left you alone, didn't I?

Hunter: Dad, stop calling her that. Calm down.

Jacinda begins sobbing right there.

Dan: You stay out of it young man. You have no idea how angry I am right now. Ask your mother...you and her wouldn't have any of this if it wasn't for me. She only got this luxurious life, the maids, the cars, this big house, it's my house. She charmed my dad and stole it all from me.

Jacinda: (sobbing profusely) That's not true, Dan you know it...

Dan: Shut up you slut. Why the divorce now? Are you fucking somebody else? Did you find a new man? By the way you're dressed, it certainly seems that way, fucking bitch!

Hunter had heard enough. He tried to calm his narcissistic father down, twice. Jacinda was terrified and crying, except these were tears of horrible toxicity his father had caused her over the years. He couldn't take it anymore and just as he watched Dan aggressively flailing his arms getting closer and closer to his mom, he grabbed his father by the arm and pulled him towards him.

Dan was surprised with the strength in his son's arms. The years of alcohol and terrible lifestyle had caused him to gain a lot of weight. He had lost his hair and had dark circles around his heavy eyebags. He was no longer good looking, like he was in his college days when he started dating Jacinda. Dan had now lost his temper and tried to push him away, Hunter did fall back a couple of steps. This made Jacinda cry out for her son.

Jacinda: Hunter....Careful.. Dan, stop it!

Dan turned back around and was about to walk towards Jacinda. He was already aggressive and in a mood. When suddenly he felt his arm being grabbed again from behind him. And this time, Hunter had a firm grasp on his father's arm. Hunter pulled Dan's arm and swung his right hand in the air about to take a swing at his own father's face. With his palm closed in a fist and his hand raised up high, Hunter was about to punch his own father. But he paused and stopped in his tracks.

Just the thought of the onslaught about to be unleashed on him by his son, had Dan flinching for a second and fell back a couple of steps, tripped on the couch and fell to the floor. He stumbled and got up from the floor, realizing his son could have punched him out if he wanted to. He was taken aback by his son's strength and muscles. Dan could have never imagined he would be in a physical altercation with his own son.

Hunter: You stay away from my mother, you understand?

Dan stumbled back up to his feet and began walking away from Jacinda. His face had a look of shock, disgust and fear on it.

Dan: You....You...you're gonna hit your own dad huh? You're gonna punch your own father?

Hunter: I could, I really want to. But my mother didn't raise me to be a loser piece of shit like you.

Dan: Oh I'm the piece of shit???? And what about that skimpily dressed skank there. Who's she spreading her legs for?

Hunter was now furious.

Hunter: (In an angry, stern, assertive voice) You stop talking to her that way. You treat this woman with respect.

Jacinda just stood there with tears in her eyes. She was awestruck at her son's commanding tone and assertiveness towards his father. Dan fearfully just took a couple of steps back away from both his wife and son.

Hunter: You are right, she would have none of this without you. Not the house, not the luxuries and none of the sorrow and distress either. She spent all these years without anybody to give her any bit of joy or happiness. She spent her entire life in depression and regret. Regret of marrying you. She sacrificed her job and career to be with you and you chose alcohol and hookers over this beautiful, perfect woman.

Dan couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had never heard his son talk like this. Hunter was always quiet and timid. He was resentful of Dan. Every dinner or occasional meetups they would arrange, it would just be Dan talking about his life. Hunter just spent time with him because Dan was his father. Dan's ego, his narcissism was the sole reason for his own loneliness and downfall. His reliance on alcohol and his narcissistic tendencies had made him completely delusional. Hunter continued...

Hunter: We're lucky grandpa had some sense and made sure he took care of mom before he passed. You would have run all the businesses into the ground. I'm going to tell you one last time, and yes it's a threat. You leave me and my mother alone. Sign the divorce papers, finish the process as easy as it could be. If you cause anymore chaos or trouble in our lives, I'll personally make sure I forget everything my mother taught me and put you in the hospital.

Dan: Are you listening to this Jacinda? This is the monster you've created. He wants to kill his own father. Good job, you failed as a wife and you failed as a mother.

Hunter had now totally lost it and started walking towards Dan, grabbed him by the collar and pushed him hard, towards the door. Dan fell to the ground, easily overpowered by his teenage son.

Dan: Get off me. Dont get closer. I'm leaving. I don't want to be here anyway. You both have lost it. You want a divorce Jacinda....You got it. But remember, you're not divorcing me, I'M DIVORCING YOU!!! Fuck off and live your pathetic life.

Dan goes towards the door.

Hunter: Get out of here and never come back, asshole. I'll pretend I never had a father. My Mom is everything for me. I'll take care of her, I'll be there for her. You didn't deserve her. You never deserved her. I'll make sure she's happy for the rest of her life.

Dan rushed out the front door and left. Hunter waited by the front porch to watch his father get in his car and drive away. He shut the door, locking it behind him and returned back into the house. He noticed his mother sitting on the couch, with her face in her hands, sobbing in despair. Hunter goes closer to his mother to comfort her.

Just as Hunter sat next to his mother with his arm around her back, she turned to him, grabbed his face and started madly kissing him. Jacinda's lips met her son's and they kissed softly, passionately with so much love between them. There was absolutely no rough or raunchiness to this kiss. Their lips just met each other, feeling each other's skin. Hunter could taste his mother's tears that had slowly dribbled down to her beautiful, tiny lips. They sucked on each other's lips with their eyes closed, tasting each other's saliva. Their lip lock lasted several moments, as the mother and son were lost in the immeasurable love for each other.

Hunter broke their long, passionate smooch. He held his mother's face in his hands and she had her hands around his head. Jacinda was no longer crying. Her tears had dried up on her face.

Hunter: Mom, are you okay?

Jacinda: (nodding her head affirmatively) mmhmm...

Hunter: Were you scared?

Jacinda nodded again.

Hunter: You don't have to be scared mom. I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you.

Jacinda started crying again and hugged her son resting her head in his arms. Hunter embraced his mother and ran his hands over her head, caressing her hair. They stayed in that position for a few minutes. Jacinda felt safe, she felt protected. She felt at home, at peace in the arms of her son. Her lover. This eighteen year old man who was just a boy until yesterday, just stood up to his father, her husband, for her.

Jacinda had so many emotions running through her mind. Not only was she afraid of her husband finding out about her incestuous relationship with her son, but she was afraid he would do something physically aggressive and attack her or Hunter. As the events unfolded in front of her own eyes, nobody was physically hurt in the brief altercation, but Hunter had easily overpowered his father and threw him out of the house. He was more of a man to her, than his father ever was or could be. In that moment, she noticed how much of a masculine stud her son had turned into. He wasn't only physically impressive, but he stuck to his values. The values she had inculcated in him. He held back and controlled himself, before striking a blow to his father. He could have easily punched him out, but that could have caused even more trouble. What if Dan went to the cops?

Jacinda knew her son's physical strength, she had personally felt it in his slaps, spanks and whips. But that was different, it was consensual, it was sexual and passionate for her. Besides, he was doing it to his willing sex slave mother.

As the mother and son stayed cuddled up in a deep, loving embrace, millions of thoughts were going through Jacinda's head. Now, Hunter had taken over as the man of the house. He was her protector. His words kept ringing in her ears.

When he said - "My mother didn't raise me to be a loser piece of shit like you."

It was true. She wanted her son to be nothing like his father, and he was nothing like him. Hunter was a way better man than Dan ever was or could be.

When he said - "She spent all these years without anybody to give her any bit of joy or happiness."

Also true. She had lived a sad life. Her days and nights followed the same boring pattern for years. There was no excitement in her life. When she would smile, there was heartache behind it. She was never happy. She was suffering for years, despite having all the luxuries. She had lost herself. She was disconnected from her core self. And Hunter, her son, had helped her find her back. He was the one giving her the happiness she had felt in the last few days. The happiness she deserved.

When he said - "My Mom is everything for me. I'll take care of her, I'll be there for her."

Jacinda had no doubt her son meant every single word he said. She was proud to call him her son. He was everything for her, just like she was to him. And he was taking care of her. More than anybody ever did or ever would. He proved it that morning, after a night of passionate, hardcore, intense and painful BDSM sex, he made sure to give his mother some time to relax. Despite the intensity in his sexual expression, his love was tender and sensual. He genuinely cared for her and her well-being. And once again, he protected her from Dan. He was there for her. This was the perfect, ideal man. And she had this man in her arms.

When he said - "I'll make sure she's happy for the rest of her life"

This is the one that got her. It pierced her heart with a golden arrow. She had made one promise years ago, that she would live and breathe for her son. And her son had just announced that he was going to make sure she's happy for the rest of her life. Jacinda felt blessed for having birthed such a good son. She loved him dearly. But what did he really mean by it? She was 24 years his senior. He was just starting off his life and about to go to university. They were mother and son. Their relationship was wrong. Their relationship would never be accepted by anybody. That scared her. Selfishly, she wanted him forever, but she knew she couldn't have him. 24 years is a huge gap. Besides, it was her own son.

Jacinda: Hunter...

Hunter: Yes Mom. Are you feeling better?

Jacinda: A little. Just staying here in your arms, feels like a dream baby. You're still my son and not much has changed, yet so much has changed.

Hunter: It has Mom, we're no longer only mother and son. You're my love Mom. I love you. You're my girlfriend.

Jacinda: I love you too honey. You just keep surprising me over and over again and just now, right when I thought I'd seen it all, you made me fall in love with you more and more.

Hunter smiled, still running his hands through his mother's hair, caressing her beautiful face.

Jacinda: Can I ask you something baby? What did you mean when you said earlier "I'll make sure she's happy for the rest of her life?"

Hunter: I said what I said and I meant it mom.

Jacinda: But Hunter....'forever'? Do you know what that means?

Hunter: I do Mom. You're my girlfriend. And I don't ever intend to break up with you. I love you, my love is pure.

Jacinda: Oh Hunter, honey...I love what we have going on too. I love you so much. But I'm 42, you're 18. It's just, I don't know... In twenty years, I'll be 62, you'll still be 38. You have more of a life to live than I do Hunter.

Hunter: Stop that Mom. I said what I said. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Jacinda: Hunter...but you can find a nice girl and get married to her and start a family. I don't know if I can give you that. I don't want to waste your life honey.

Hunter: Waste? You're not wasting anybody's life. You've wasted your own life, mom. And it wasn't even your fault. You being in my life is only going to enrich my life. You have given me everything and now I want to give it back to you in the only way I know how. You've said it before, I make you happy and I want to continue that. I want to make you happy, forever.

Jacinda: Ohh Hunter...But you're going to get married one day...

Hunter: Yes, I know. And I'll propose to you, when the time is right.

This shocked Jacinda to the core. She was awestruck. She was still trying to process what he just said. He said he was going to propose to her. "Did he mean he wants me as his wife? He wants to marry ME? Did he really mean that? Is that why he was pushing for their divorce?" She had a million questions running through her head and the answer to all of them was simple. He wanted his own mother to be his wife.

Jacinda: Hunter...How could we? I'm your mother.

Hunter: And my lover. My sex slave.

Jacinda: Yes baby, but we can't...

Hunter: Why not?

Jacinda: It's just so wrong honey....

Hunter: And everything we've done so far? That was wrong too mom. But it just feels so right, doesn't it?

Jacinda: Yes it does, honey. But Marriage, it's different. It's sacred. What will everybody say? People know we're son and mother. Your friends, my friends, Mr. Gomez, our families...