Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 11

Story Info
Morning surprise, Mom loses ANAL Cherry, more wild BDSM Sex.
12.6k words
4.57
29.1k
30

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM, male domination, fem humiliation and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.***

_________________________________________________________________________

...Continued from Part 10.

Wednesday morning 6:30am. As usual, Jacinda's alarm clock went off. She was cuddled under the sheets with her son's arm over her naked breast. His chest touched the bare skin on her back, decorated by the four red streaks of abuse left behind by his whipping. Jacinda smiled as she opened her eyes, turned off her alarm and snuggled back into her lover's arms. She felt safe, she felt at home. For years, she woke up alone and had an unfulfilled void in her life. Now her son, her lover, her Master filled that void. Jacinda was genuinely happy and satisfied.

The day before, this incestuous mother and son had a deep conversation about the taboo nature of their relationship and how they would proceed with the ongoing changes in their lives. It was clear they couldn't stay apart from each other. They loved each other too much, as mother and son, as lovers and as Master and slave. Hunter was soon going to university and he would have to move to Jacksonville, Florida. Jacinda had applied for divorce from his father, her husband, Dan. And Hunter had once again shown her that he was the only real man in Jacinda's life. He was her man, he was her protector, her soulmate. Hunter had not only defended his mother physically, but he had defended her honor and maintained her self-respect.

He had expressed his wish to marry and impregnate his own mother. Jacinda understood and appreciated her son's undying love for her, but she was hesitant on accepting both offers. Having grown up with conservative values in a traditional, orthodox, religious household, Jacinda was already committing a huge sin by having sex with her own son. But the tag of marriage gave a whole new meaning to a relationship. One, she had a complicated experience with and one, her teenage son was too immature to understand.

Hunter was adamant in his pursuit of his mother as his future wife and his life partner. They had also talked about having kids and Jacinda was unsure if she would be able to conceive at her age, but more importantly concerned and conflicted about the idea of having a child with her own son. This was beyond anything she had ever imagined. She was still contemplating her relationship as her son's future wife and potentially the carrier of his child, but she had thoroughly and wholeheartedly accepted him as her Master. She was her son's sex slave and pain slut.

__________

With a satisfied smile on her face, Jacinda tried to uncover their naked bodies by pulling the duvet off. She had to get to her new morning routine of resting her son's hard, morning wood in her warm, moist mouth. Just as Jacinda removed the covers off her and her son, she noticed a dark red spot on the bed sheet between her legs. She wasn't sure where it came from. As far as she was aware, the marks on her back from her son's brutal whipping during their BDSM sex play had broken into her skin but she wasn't bleeding from them. The paddle assault on her buttcheeks also just bruised her ass red but didn't seem to bleed. Jacinda's buttcheeks had recovered quite a bit, but the skin on her back was still sore.

It suddenly hit her, she was now on her period. The dried, dark red spot on the sheet under her was blood seeping out of her vagina. It was her period blood. She was a bit disappointed, since she was looking forward to fucking her son again, and she wasn't sure if he would want to have sex with her when she's on her period. Hunter was still fast asleep, as Jacinda decided to go down on him. Unlike the last couple of days, she didn't get into 69 position this time, to avoid getting any period blood on her handsome son. She got off to the foot of the bed and bent down to take her son's hard morning wood into her mouth.

Jacinda loved the feeling of her son's dick in her mouth. He was big and girthy and fit perfectly in her tiny little mouth, surrounded by her beautiful light pink lips. Jacinda had been deepthroated a few times now and had developed a bit of range in taking in her son's cock. She was now able to take in a full 4 inches of his 7 inch cock. But he would still have to put some more pressure on her head to properly fuck her throat. Everytime he deepthroated his mother, Jacinda's throat hurt for a few hours after. She had choked and almost passed out on his massive penis the previous morning.

Jacinda wasn't planning on passing out again this morning, but she was more than willing to give up control and let her son take her the way he wanted to. Jacinda was now blowing her son's big, hard, cock with passion. Hunter woke up with the familiar feeling of his mother's mouth over his dick. He could feel his foreskin pull back with the motion of her warm mouth going deep down his cock. He could feel his mother's tongue swirl around his cockhead as she tickled the tip of his dick. Jacinda was now learning and being innovative with her blowjobs. She would squeeze the base of his dick, pull and tug on his dick and twirl her tongue under his foreskin.

Hunter woke up and could feel his cock get harder as his sex slave mother continued blowing him. He woke up with a smile knowing that he was now living the life of a king, a Master. His obedient pain slut of a sex slave mother was giving him a blowjob, first thing in the morning. This was nothing but a dream come true and he had the most beautiful woman in the world with her mouth on his penis. Hunter got up and noticed his mother was standing on the floor at the foot of the bed with her torso bent down at her hip to blow him. He was surprised why she was in that position and not in 69 like the last couple of days.

Jacinda continued blowing her Master as she noticed him get up and rise up from the bed with his hands by his sides digging into the mattress.

Hunter: Good morning, Mom!

Jacinda took her mouth off his cock.

Jacinda: Good morning Master!

Hunter: I love your mouth on my dick in the morning. Go back to it!

Jacinda instantly engulfed her son's dick back into her warm, moist mouth. Hunter grabbed a hold of her gorgeous, long, thick hair and held her head down on his dick. Jacinda thought it was time for her to take it deep down her throat. When her Master grabbed her head like that, he usually pushed his cock down her throat deep. But like several instances in the past few days, Hunter had always managed to surprise his sex slave mother. Holding her head down on his cock, instead of digging it deep, Hunter began peeing directly in his mother's mouth.

Jacinda could feel her mouth fill up with her son's golden urine. She was able to taste the salty, acidic taste of the warm liquid filling up her mouth. Without prompts, Jacinda knew her duty as her son's sex slave and began gulping it down like a good, dirty sex slave. Hunter continued peeing into his mother's mouth as she was trying her best to gulp it down without letting any of it fall out. Since Hunter's cock was hard and he had a lot of piss built up in his bladder overnight, the force of his piss was intense and Jacinda failed to swallow her son's piss in time. Some of his pee was now overflowing out of her mouth, dribbling down her chin, neck and chest.

The pungent contents of his bladder brewed overnight were being forced directly into his sex slave mother's mouth as she was trying her best to swallow it all. Once he was done peeing, he pulled his mother's head off his dick. Jacinda wasn't expecting her son to fill up her mouth and stomach with his urine first thing in the morning, but that's what she had to get used to as his sex slave. Once she was off his dick, she just stood by the foot at the bed, slightly confused, somewhat aroused, somewhat excited. She watched her sexy, nude son sit at the edge of her bed. He walked over to her where she stood and pushed her back to the wall.

Jacinda let out a slight moan of pain "Ooooh" when she felt her bruised back get in contact with the cool painted texture of the wall. Hunter pinned his naked mother to the wall and gently kissed her lips. Jacinda reciprocated and both their tongues entangled with each other. Hunter could smell and taste some of his own piss on his mother's tongue. Jacinda could smell the morning breath of her son as she continued kissing him passionately. It was a wet, sloppy kiss. It was a dirty kiss. The mix of saliva, piss, drool and the contact of their lips was adding more passion to the mother and son's lovemaking.

Hunter suddenly broke their lip-lock and took a couple of steps back. He sat back at the foot of the bed and observed the gorgeous woman standing in front of him. Jacinda watched her son with a sweet, innocent yet naughty smile on her face. Hunter's eyes were drinking in each and every inch of his sexy mother's nude body like it was fine wine.

He looked at her disheveled, roughed up, thick, gorgeous brunette hair with blonde streaks in them, almost giving them a dirty blonde look. She had curls at the ends of her long hair bouncing just past her breasts in the front and reaching the middle of her back. He noticed her face and appreciated the naturally beautiful woman that stood in front of him. Her perfect nose, wide disney-princess-like eyes, imposing forehead, her sweet, blushy cheeks, her small mouth, tiny lips, V-shaped jawline and pointy chin. He watched her neck which still sported a light pink hue of the love-bite he had marked her with. He could notice hints of his teeth still tattooed deep on her left shoulder.

Hunter smiled as his eyes rolled down to her perfect chest and heaving boobs. He noticed her chest and boobs rise and fall with every hard breath she took. He stared into her midriff, her nipples, her belly button, her waist, her slight love-handles, down to her fupa. He absorbed the beautiful view of her shaved vagina, still noticing the red bite marks left behind from the vicious assault by his teeth on her outer pussy lips.

And then, he noticed a few streaks of dark red going down her vagina, through her inner thighs, all the way down to her knees and ankles. That confused Hunter. Just as he was appreciating the goddess-like beauty of his sex slave mother standing in front of him, he noticed some blood dribbling down her inner thighs. He was confused, since his brutal whipping, padding and slapping hadn't made her bleed. Hunter got down on his knees and went close to his mother's vagina. Jacinda was standing like a sex doll, allowing her son to visual devour her naked body.

Hunter put his fingers on his mother's calves and dragged it up along her skin up to her vagina. He realized she was bleeding from her vagina. He was hoping it wasn't his bite mark that would have caused a worse wound. Or his dick, since he fucked his mother in her office on her desk, he had brutally penetrated her deep until his dick tickled and touched the opening of her cervix. He brought his bloody finger up to his mother's eyes and asked her about it.

Hunter: Mom?

Jacinda: I'm on my period Hunter. It just started overnight. I'm sorry. It got on the bed sheets too. I'm sorry, I'll use a tampon and some pads.

Hunter: Don't be sorry, Mom. It happens. Well, does that mean... we can't have sex?

Jacinda: I uhm... I guess not honey.

Hunter: That's ok Mom, I wanted to give your body some rest anyway. Your back still needs some time from the whips.

Jacinda: I really enjoyed that baby. I still want you to use me anyway you want to.

Hunter: I know Mom. I know what a good pain slut my sex slave mother is (winks at her) But I'll use you when I want to, the way I want to, on my own time.

Jacinda smiled and they hugged.

Hunter: Did you like your morning surprise?

Jacinda: I wouldn't say I liked it. I'm still trying to get used to your pee fetish. I think I'm okay with it being on me, but the drinking...it still makes my stomach curl a bit in the beginning. But I'll learn to like it honey.

Hunter: Good girl.

Once again, as he said 'good girl' Jacinda had the widest grin on her face. She had received her badge of honor. She felt so proud of herself every time her Master appreciated her and called her a 'Good girl'. It instantly made her tingle. Jacinda was disappointed her period had started, because she wanted to have more sex with her son. But she wasn't sure it would be a good idea while she's on her period. It would end up being a bloody mess. On top of that, she didn't want her reward, her son's beautiful penis to get any of her dirty period blood on it. What Jacinda didn't tell Hunter was the fact that she usually got extremely horny during her period.

Hunter left the room to carry on his morning chores and so did Jacinda. The lovers met at breakfast and talked about their upcoming day.

Hunter: What are you up to today mom?

Jacinda: The usual honey, I have work meetings starting soon. I should be done by 5ish.

Hunter: Okay, don't forget to clear your calendar for next week. Remember, we're taking a trip.

Jacinda: Oh yes, baby I remember. But where are we going?

Hunter: That'll be a surprise. I'm going to do some bookings today and start looking at some places in Jacksonville.

Jacinda: That'd be great Hunter. I'll get in touch with the realtor today.

Hunter: Mom, when does your period end?

Jacinda: You mean, my bleeding?

Hunter: Yes.

Jacinda: I don't know honey, it could be 3 days, 5 days or 7, I really don't know.

Hunter: But today is day 1?

Jacinda: Yes.

Hunter: Ok I'll keep a count.

Jacinda: Baby, you know you can still use my mouth anyway you want. I'm always here for my Master.

Hunter: Oh I know Mom. I just have some plans for my beautiful sex slave mother. And I much rather surprise her.

Jacinda: Gosh! You and your surprises. You can't possibly make me fall in love with you any more. You make me feel so good honey.

Hunter: I think I know what makes my lover feel good now. It's the pain.

Jacinda: That's definitely part of it. But just the way you care for me, you look after me, the way you love me honey, it's just....so special. I've never felt so special. You're a godsend. I love you.

Hunter: I love you too Mom.

__________

The mother and son went about their day as usual. They had breakfast, Jacinda showered, Hunter was busy fiddling on his computer. Jacinda got ready for her work meetings in a dark maroon, ribbed, sleeveless tank top, which was very similar to the olive green one she wore the first time she had a physical encounter with Hunter, when he ripped it to shreds trying to massage her back with moisturizer. Jacinda had sworn off bras now that her Master had ordered her to never wear one. She liked being braless. It felt liberating to her.

Jacinda inserted a tampon into her vagina to soak in her heavy flow that day. She also put on a wide pair of panties, unlike the usual lacy panties she had on the last few days to seduce her son. She wore regular jeans and proceeded downstairs to her basement office for her work meetings. As she entered her office, it was 9:20am.

Jacinda wondered what her son meant when they had a deep talk about their immediate future the day before. She was curious to know what he meant when he said he had plans for her basement office. She was impressed with his creative mind to figure out a way for them to stay together. As much as she was enjoying her new relationship with her son and didn't want it to end, she still had concerns about being in public with her son. Jacinda knew as much as her son that their relationship was taboo, immoral, illegal and very wrong. Yet it somehow felt like it was meant to be.

With a million thoughts running through her mind, Jacinda was already in a vulnerable mental state. On top of that, she was now on her period. She had begun feeling uneasy, nauseous and was feeling cramps. Jacinda got busy working with her clients. She made sure to let them know of her unavailability the next week.

__________

Meanwhile, Hunter was planning an elaborate vacation with his sex slave mother. He was searching for flights to Jacksonville, where he would be spending the next four important years of his life. He certainly didn't want to spend them without his beautiful girlfriend, his MILF Mom Jacinda. Hunter booked a flight to Jacksonville. He was planning an entire itinerary for this trip.

He booked their tickets for Saturday that same weekend. Once they arrive in Jacksonville, they would board a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. They were set to return from the cruise the following Thursday. They would then spend the next Friday in Jacksonville, exploring the campus and return back next Saturday. It was a well detailed and planned out itinerary. He couldn't wait to go on this trip with his sexy mother. Since Hunter never had a girlfriend, he was excited to flaunt this beautiful MILF as his woman to the world. At the same time, he was so possessive of his sex slave mother that he didn't want anyone to get any ideas about her. He had made that clear with his friends.

Little did he know, his friends Jake and Ryan had sneaked in pictures of Jacinda when they were over a couple of days before. They had pictures of her on their phones with Jacinda's cleavage and boobs visible and in her tiny shorts with her butt hanging out. Once Hunter finished researching and planning the trip. He went to meet his friends and play basketball with them. They were supposed to meet at another friends' later that afternoon to play videogames.

__________

It was now after lunch time, Hunter was at his friends' place. Jacinda, having just finished her lunch, was getting ready for her next meeting when she read a text from her son.

Hunter: (Text) I miss you. So horny right now.

Jacinda instantly had a smile on her face. She missed him too. They hadn't had much sexual contact that day, after the morning shenanigans. Hunter hadn't ejaculated since the night before and his teenage libido was on an all time high. Jacinda was on her period and wasn't feeling the best. Her body was still marked by her son's brutal and rough lovemaking which she was wearing proudly and recovering from. The timing seemed perfect for her skin and back marks to heal while she was on her period. The downside was no vaginal sexual intercourse with her son.

Jacinda was glad her son missed her. She wanted to serve her Master. She wanted to please him. That was her one and only life goal now. Jacinda walked over to Hunter's bedroom and laid down on his bed. She dropped the straps of her tank top off her shoulders, under her arms revealing her breasts, which had now healed quite a bit and returned back to their natural pale color. Her right nipple still showed some signs of soreness and a slight red hue. Jacinda turned on her phone camera in selfie mode and picked up a pair of Hunter's underwear. She then sent him a couple of topless pictures, including one with his underwear hanging out from her mouth.

As soon as Hunter saw those pictures, he was awestruck and aroused even more. He kept staring at his sexy half naked mother on his bed sucking on his underwear. He really wished he was at home so he could grab her and fuck her right then. But then he recalled she was on her period. He didn't want to insert his penis in her bloody vagina. Hunter was horny, young, desperate and impatient. And had to figure out some way to quench his thirst for pussy. He was so madly in love with his mother that he wasn't going to cheat on her. He was now hard and sported a massive boner.

Just as Hunter was lost in thought with a hot picture of his mother on his phone, his friend Jake caught Hunter looking at a picture of boobs on his phone. Little did he know, those boobs were of Hunter's mother, Jacinda.