Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter: This time, try not to bite, Mom.

Jacinda looked confused, as she didn't realize or recall that she had inadvertently bitten on his penis the last time he shocked her. Hunter once again pressed the Shock button on the electro-stimulator's controller. And he watched as Jacinda's eyes bulged out of her skull, while the right side of her face showed signs of redness and a clear imprint of his hands.

Once again, as soon as she felt the intense Level 6 shock on her nipples, Jacinda's body leaped out of bed and the muscles and flesh on her breasts went into spasms. Her legs shivered, her shoulders shuddered and her eyes were watering even more. Jacinda's lips however, engulfed around her son's large penis were now grinning with a wide smile. The electricity running through her nipples across her entire body had made her orgasm while she was on her period. She could feel the liquids oozing out of her vagina, through the already soaked tampon.

Hunter watched as he noticed his mother's inner thighs were now drenched in red. The mixture of period blood and her orgasmic juices were literally dribbling out of her vagina. Hunter liked the visual in front of him. It was making him harder and harder. His dick lodged deep inside his mother's mouth was already stimulant enough for him, but watching her body spasm and react to his electro-play on her was making him get close to his second cumming.

He then timed the next Shock to be a bit more brutal on his mother. He timed pressing the Shock button on the controller and deepthroating his mother at the same time. As soon as he pressed the button, he held his mother's jaw and shoved his pelvis deep inside her throat. He was able to see the outline of his penis on his mother's neck. He could feel his cockhead enter her tiny food pipe, rub along her tonsils. Jacinda was now being thoroughly deepthroated and intensely shocked through her nipples, while she was having a bloody orgasm as her asshole was plugged by a buttplug.

As soon as the next shock was felt across her body, Hunter began shooting another load down his mother's throat. Jacinda could feel the warm, thick, sticky cum go down her throat into her belly. Hunter came ropes and ropes of white goo deep inside his mother. And he slowly took his penis out of his mother's mouth after ejaculation. Jacinda's belly was now full of her Master's cum and so was her rectum. She was properly fucked and filled in from both ends of her body. Anus and mouth.

Hunter then took the clamps off his mother's nipples. Jacinda squealed in pain as Hunter unclasped the metal clamps. Her nipples were erect but had turned red. They were extremely sore after the abuse they just went through. Hunter touched his mother's right nipple and she yelled in agony and that was the first time she had to call off their play.

Jacinda: MAGNETS!! MAGNETSSS!!!! AArrghhh...Magnets!

Hunter stopped touching her nipples and was genuinely surprised but also proud. He was proud of himself for taking his mother to the extremes of pain and pleasure for her to use their safe word. But also surprised because she had been through way more painful endeavors with him over the last few days, and just a gentle touch of her nipples caused her to use their safe word.

Jacinda was breathing heavily and Hunter watched as she coughed some of his semen out of her mouth, her belly and boobs were still spasming with aftershocks of the intense electric pulse running through her body and her vagina seeping out a mixture of her period blood and orgasmic juices.

Hunter: Wow, Mom. I wasn't expecting that. I'm glad you used our safeword. But just touching your nipples?

Jacinda: I don't know honey, those electric shocks....that was something. My nipples are very sensitive right now. I feel like they're going to burst open or give in. It's like hot and cold and the sensation changes every second.

Hunter: Looks like the clamps and electrostimulation did a real number on you Mom.

Jacinda: It was beautiful baby. I've never experienced anything like that before. It was intense, but beautiful. Thank You Master.

Hunter: I could see. I love you Mom. You're the best sex slave Mother ever.

Jacinda laughed and chuckled.

Jacinda: Hahahaha I don't think there is any other Mother in the world who's a sex slave to her son, Hunter. I might be the only one.

Hunter: You're right! Uhhh Mom, you're uhm...bleeding down there.

Jacinda: Oh yeah... I uhm... I came really hard, baby. My Master just gave me so many pleasures I couldn't control it. And I guess it all just came oozing out. I should go take a shower honey, but I'm so tired. My legs are still shaking. Give me a few minutes, I'm going to rest, before I could get up.

Hunter then came to the side of the bed, lifted his mother up in his arms like a baby. He had done this twice before, but those times, he had taken her to the bathroom to pee on her and use her as his urinal. This time, he took his mother in his arms and took her to the bathroom. He gently placed her lifeless body in the middle of the large jacuzzi tub. As Jacinda's body touched the cold porcelain of the jacuzzi tub, she felt an instant pain in her anal cavity. She realized the buttplug was still deeply lodged inside her asshole and it was uncomfortable sitting in the tub.

Hunter turned on the tap. He was filling up a warm bath for his mother. Jacinda took the drain stopper off and pulled her tampon out of her vagina. It was a bloody mess. She tossed it to the side into the trash. And Jacinda used the hand shower aiming it at her vagina to soak it and drain away the mixture of her period blood and orgasmic juices. Once it was all washed out, she plugged the drain stopper back in.

Hunter meanwhile, ran a warm bath for his mother. He wanted to give her some rest. It was now 8:45pm and they had completely skipped dinner, instead eating up each other sexually. They had been fucking and playing sexually for almost 3 hours. Hunter went back to his mother's room, and changed her bed sheets which were now stained. As he was changing her sheets, he heard his mother call out his name.

Jacinda: Hun......uhm...MAASTER!!!!

Hunter: Yes Mom?

Jacinda: Honey....I uhm...I still have that thing in me. It hurts.

Hunter: And....what about it? It's supposed to hurt.

Jacinda: Well, Master, can I take it out while I take a bath? Please Master!

Hunter: Since you asked so nicely my little sex slave mother, I'll allow it.

Jacinda then tried to twist sideways and remove the buttplug from her ass, but she was having trouble getting it out. She couldn't grip it and her tight asshole had a firm grasp on the plug.

Jacinda: Master...can you help?

Hunter walked over to her, bent down behind her, lifted her butt and took out the buttplug from her asshole. Jacinda moaned again as she felt the large object exit out of her. Hunter took the buttplug and placed it in his mother's hand. Jacinda looked at it carefully and observed it. She couldn't believe such a large object was lodged inside her anus for this long. She was amazed how her son was able to fit and push it into her. But she also felt proud for being able to wear it in for so long. Hunter then kissed his mother on her lips as they exchanged each other's saliva and tasted tongues.

Hunter: I'm going to change the bed sheets, they're covered in red. And I'm going to order dinner. You must be hungry.

Jacinda: Oh Thank you, honey. I am hungry.

Hunter: Chinese good?

Jacinda: Anything is good Hunter, as long as my handsome son eats with me.

Hunter kissed his mother again and left the bathroom running her bath. Hunter changed her bed sheets, ordered Chinese food for dinner and took a shower himself. About an hour later, the mother and son were fresh and eating dinner at the dining table. Hunter told Jacinda what had happened that day with his friends and how angry he was at them. It made Jacinda teary eyed and proud of how her son stood up for her honor. Nobody had ever fought for her respect like that, and she felt he was genuinely her lover in every aspect.

Jacinda meanwhile shared how she had canceled all her meetings for the next week. Hunter filled her in on their itinerary for their trip. Jacinda was excited to go visit Jacksonville and especially go on the cruise. She had never been on a cruise, and neither had Hunter. Now, the mother and son would go on their first vacation, as a couple, as girlfriend and boyfriend, as sex slave and Master.

In the last few hours, the incestuous mother and son, Jacinda and Hunter had played another brutal and intense game of BDSM sex. Hunter had choked his mother with his own leather belt and walked her around the house like a dog. He then took her anal cherry and brutally fucked his mother's virgin asshole. He had clogged his cum in her asshole using a buttplug, then pissed on her face, making her drink it and held her head deep inside the toilet bowl, flushing it all down. He had then deepthroated her while he clamped her nipples with a metal and ran bursts of electric shocks across her body turning her nipples extremely sensitive, all the while slapping her face.

After dinner, Hunter and Jacinda once again slept in the same bed, as man and woman, naked, cuddling and in each other's arms. They had an eventful Wednesday, only beginning their new sexual relationship, the Friday of last week. They were scheduled to leave for their vacation that upcoming Saturday.

...to be continued.