Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake: Oh Damn! Who's that hottie on your phone Hunter?

Hunter: Oh uh....its nobody...it was just one of those pop up ads you know..

Jake: Oh come on Hunter. It's okay, we all look at sexy women on the internet, nothing to be ashamed of. Come on let me see.

Hunter: No...it was just an ad really...

Ryan: What's going on guys?

Jake: Dude Hunter had this sexy girl's picture on his phone. I think it was a snapchat or something.

Ryan: Damn Hunter...Who was it? Do you have a girlfriend?

Hunter: uhmm..ye..yeah. yess...YES! I have a girlfriend.

Jake: What?! So that was your girlfriend? She looked hot.

Hunter: Uhm..Oh no, that was some random girl. As I said, it was just an ad guys.

Ryan: Jake, get off his case. It must've been an ad. But Hunter, show us who you're dating. You've never had a girlfriend. Is this new?

Hunter: Yeah...Uhmm....It's fairly new I'd say.

Jake: Let us see a picture of her.

Hunter: Uhm..No..I don't think she'd like that.

Jake: Oh come on Hunter, just her face or something. Did she go to school with us? Is that lesbian chic again, hahahahah?

Hunter: no...No.. Nevermind. I don't want to.

Ryan: Hunter dude, come on. We're your friends. We're just curious who your girlfriend is. It's not like we're going to go after her.

Hunter was annoyed at this point and wanted his friends to leave the topic alone. Jake knew Hunter was looking at some hot girl half naked on his phone, he just didn't know the topless sexy picture was of Hunter's own mother, who was also his girlfriend. Hunter was very awkward and nervous now, since Ryan was also pushing to see a picture of his girlfriend. Albeit innocently and just her face, Hunter couldn't show a picture of his girlfriend, as it was his own mother who the boys had seen just a couple of days ago.

Meanwhile, Jacinda had to get back to work, but was disappointed to not get a response from Hunter after she had sent him raunchy pictures. She trusted her son enough to know he wasn't going to share the pictures with anybody. But she was more worried about the fact that his lack of response meant he may not have liked what he saw. Jacinda's self-doubt, teamed with her volatile menstrual hormones and period-brain, was telling her she wasn't good enough or hot enough for her handsome teenage son. Jacinda's pessimism was in overdrive and she was barely able to focus on her work meetings. She was now motivated and adamant to satisfy her son when he got back.

Hunter was still arguing with his friends who wanted to know more about his girlfriend. Jake and Ryan thought Hunter was being unreasonable, since he had seen pictures of their girlfriends. The teenagers were going back and forth and finally Hunter snapped!

Hunter: That's enough! Fuck off! I don't want to show you my girlfriend. It's pretty new and I'm just not comfortable.

Jake: Jeez, okay calm down. I knew you were looking at some sexy bitch's topless pictures.

Ryan: Hunter chill the fuck out, we don't want to see your girlfriend okay? We've got a hot MILF's pictures anyway.

Jake and Ryan chuckled, leaving Hunter confused.

Hunter: What? Who?

Jake: We can't tell you. We'll tell you if you show us your girlfriend.

Ryan: Yeah, that's the deal.

Hunter: No Way! You guys can fuck off...

Jake: Ok Ryan, I'm gonna tell him. It's your Mom, Hunter.

Ryan: Yeah, Jake sneaked in some pics of Mrs. Johnson the other night, man I loved what she was wearing. That sexy camisole, her tits were hanging out.

Jake: And her butt from the tiny shorts. I'd never seen her wear that. She looked so damn hot, I had a boner.

Hunter was now furious with his friends and pounced on them physically to attack them. He couldn't hear such derogatory remarks about his mother by his friends. The argument turned sour and physical very quick. Despite the two on one, Hunter was able to best his friends and left his friends' house. He was disappointed in his friends. They had crossed a line. He was overly protective of his relationship with his mother. He was protecting her honor and respect. Because now, she was not only his mother, she was his lover and his sex slave. As her owner and Master, only Hunter had the right to do anything with her as he pleased. And that right didn't belong to anyone else.

On his way back home, Hunter parked by a fast food joint's parking lot and cried his heart out. He was overwhelmed with love for his hot mom and disdain, resentment for his friends. He had almost called off his friendship with them. He was going to leave town for college anyway. He didn't need them. He could make new friends in college. Despite playing the role of a BDSM Master and dominant in his incestuous relationship with his sex slave mother, Hunter was still a hormone raged 18 year old teenager. Immaturity ran amuck in his mind. But his love for his mother took the forefront out of all his relationships.

__________

It was now 6pm. Jacinda had already finished work half an hour ago. She was desperately waiting for Hunter to get back home. Her flow was still strong and she could feel her period blood oozing from inside of her. Jacinda was cramping and moody. She was getting horny and the lack of sexual action and attention from her son was making her anxious. Since the mother and son's incestuous relationship began, the dominant was always Hunter and Jacinda was his submissive lover. She loved when Hunter took control and treated her body recklessly for his own pleasure. She loved when he spat on her face, in her mouth, roughly deepthroated her and slapped her face. Jacinda was missing being treated like a sex slave. She wanted Hunter to grab her and brutally fuck her pussy.

Too bad, she was on her period. She wasn't sure if Hunter would want to have sex with her during her period. She feared it would leave a sour experience in his mind and he wouldn't want to touch her again, while she was on her period. Yet she needed him. She was yearning for his penis inside of her. Jacinda was now addicted to the pain and rough fucking. She was addicted to her son's penis. She wanted him more than anything else. Jacinda loved giving up control so her son could use her and ravage her body. She felt like she was of service to him and that was her only purpose in life now.

Jacinda was now getting worried, she hadn't seen her son in a while. And she hadn't received a response from him since she sent him the raunchy pictures. Jacinda picked up her phone and called Hunter. No Answer. She called again, still no answer. Jacinda had just finished her work day and wanted to seduce her son so he could take her roughly as soon as he saw her.

Jacinda went to her closet and put on a White "Basic Silk Mini Dress For Women" by SilkSilky (google it). It was a short, smooth, shiny, silk nightwear dress that ended just under her butt. Her long, smooth, sexy legs were completely exposed. If the helm of the dress was raised by just an inch, her panties would have been on display. The dress had a deep V neck and showed off Jacinda's protruding sternum and deep cleavage. The dress was held up by a thin string on both her shoulders. She looked absolutely stunning and sexy. Jacinda still had her tampon in her vagina to deal with her heavy flow and didn't want any period blood getting on her white silky nighty.

Hunter was driving back home. He just didn't feel like talking to anybody. He was annoyed with his friends. He had decided he didn't want them as friends, if they talked about his mother like that. He was ready to cut them off from his life. Meanwhile, his pent up sexual energy was at an all time high. He had been horny all day and didn't have an outlet. He wanted to unleash his frustrations and libido. Hunter desperately wanted to fuck his mother that evening. But he was also hesitant to have sex with her while she was on her period. He was willing to try out bloody sex with her, but he was fearful of hurting her internal organs during her menstruation.

Hunter was inexperienced and relatively uneducated in the anatomy of a vagina. He wanted to make sure his mother was okay, because he wanted to have sex with her and make babies with his lover. He wanted his own mother to bear his children. But that wasn't possible or at least difficult while she was on her period.

__________

Hunter drove into the parking lot and parked his car. Jacinda watched from the window as she saw her son pull in and enter the house. Jacinda stood in the living room in front of her son. As soon as Hunter saw his sexy mother stand in front of him, he was aroused and horny. He thought she looked absolutely gorgeous like a beautiful angel. A sexy angel. He loved what she was wearing and his eyes ran all over her from head to toe, taking in the breathtaking beauty standing in front of him. He gasped and expressed that clearly.

Hunter: Wow! Mom, you look ravishing!

Jacinda: (with a nervous smile) I'm glad you like it honey. I was worried when you didn't text back or answer my call. Is everything okay?

Hunter: I'm uhh...just a weird day Mom. But it's good to be back home to my hot mom.

Hunter still stood by the main front entrance door, closing it behind him. Jacinda stood just four feet away from him.

Jacinda: I missed you honey.

Hunter: I missed you too mom. I was thinking of you all day.

Jacinda: Did you like the pictures I sent you?

Hunter: Yes, but I like the real thing I see in front of me here right now, more than the pictures.

Jacinda: Thing, huh.... Am I just a thing to you now 😏?

Hunter: (now with a smirk) You know you're more than just a thing Mom. But right now, you're going to be a thing I want to use. I've been waiting to get my hands on you all day.

Little did he know, Jacinda was waiting for him to devour her just as much..

Jacinda: Well, let's not waste any time, Master. 😌

Hunter: Mom, get down on your hands and knees and crawl to me.

Jacinda did as told and had a smile on her face as she started crawling towards her six feet tall, handsome son's imposing, strong, body. She stopped until she reached his legs. Hunter had his shoes still on and he gently put one foot closer to her. Watching his gorgeous mother on all fours look up at him like a puppy aroused him. He could see down the neckline of her sexy white silk mini-nighty. Watching her cleavage made him instantly hard. And Jacinda could easily spot a bulge in her son's pants.

Hunter: Take my shoes off mom.

Jacinda took his foot in her hands and undid the laces. She then took his shoes off. Repeated the process with his other foot. Then rolled his socks off both his feet. She stared at her son's feet for a moment, reminiscing how she was sucking on his piss drenched toes while laying in a pool of his piss the day before. Jacinda now reveled in her own degradation. She now enjoyed being humiliated and treated like a sex slave.

Hunter then undid the leather belt off his jeans, and took it out. He unbuckled his jeans and let it fall to his ankles. Jacinda instinctively helped her son get out of his jeans and put them to the side. Her eyes were now glued to his massive bulge in his underwear.

Both mother and son had a lot of pent up sexual energy within them that day. Jacinda was nervous. She was still on her period. But she wanted her son to take the lead and decide if he wanted to fuck her while her vagina was bloody. And Hunter needed an outlet for his frustrating day with his friends. He was extremely horny and wanted to penetrate his mother as hard as he could.

Hunter looked down at his mother's puppy dog eyes, as she kneeled in front him. Her face was now just inches away from his bulging underwear. He had his leather belt in his right hand.

Hunter: Mom, you know I love you, right?

Jacinda: Yes baby, I love you too. More than anything!

Hunter: Do you trust me mom?

Jacinda: Yes honey. I trust you, as my son, my lover and my Master. My owner.

Hunter: Good! You know your safe word?

Jacinda: "Magnets"

Hunter: And you know you can use it any time, right?

Jacinda: Yes baby. But I don't think I'll need to.

Hunter: I hope not, but we'll find out.

Hunter then roughly grabbed his mother's hair and pulled her up towards him. Jacinda instinctively stood up on her feet. Hunter kissed his mother's lips hard while he had a bunch of her hair roughly grabbed in his hands. They tasted each other's saliva and Jacinda wasted no time to slide her tongue in her son's mouth. Hunter was sucking the saliva off his mother's tongue, kissing her madly.

He suddenly pulled her off his face while still holding a firm grip on her hair. Then using his belt, he made a loop around his mother's neck and fastened it tightly. He then held the loose end of his leather belt in his hands. Hunter was using his own leather belt that had held his jeans up on his waist, as a makeshift collar and leash on his sex slave mother. He then pushed her back down to the floor and began leading her towards the middle of the living room, walking her like a dog.

Jacinda felt humiliated, yet surprised at her son's creativity. She followed along as Hunter pulled and tugged on his belt, choking Jacinda's neck. She crawled again towards where he led her, while her stomach was still cramping from the periods. She was very aroused and her vagina was already sore with period cramps but now it was working overtime to generate more sexual juices.

Hunter walked his mother like a dog around the living room couches and eventually led her up the stairs towards her bedroom. Jacinda's knees now hurt and were showing signs of friction with the floor beneath her. She wasn't used to walking on all fours like an animal. Going up the stairs was especially difficult.

__________

Once they reached her bedroom, Hunter pulled on the leather belt up, which made Jacinda get back up on her feet. He then pushed her on the bed. Jacinda fell on her mattress face first and laid there prone. She could hear Hunter rustle through the black bag from the shopping trip and pulled out another black scarf. He then placed the scarf looking shiny cloth on his mother's eyes and blindfolded her. This excited Jacinda, since she was always turned on with the anxious expectation of not knowing what was coming next for her.

Hunter then raised his mother's dress from behind her ass and could see she was wearing a sexy pair of red lace panties. He instantly yanked them off exposing her beautiful white, pale buttcheeks. He could still see hints of his paddling on her buttcheeks. Including the big red bite mark left behind by his vicious teeth.

He took his mother's panties off and swung them away. He loved the visual of his mother's bare ass. Hunter then noticed a tiny little string peeking out of her vagina. He pulled his mother's ass wide and looked in carefully. It was the end of her tampon's string. Out of curiosity, Hunter pulled the string and the bloody dark red tampon slowly oozed out of her vagina. That disgusted Hunter and he didn't want to insert his dick into his mother's bloody pussy. He didn't want any period blood on his dick.

Hunter immediately got out of his underwear and pulled his massive cock out in his hands, stroking it. Jacinda meanwhile laid there like a sex doll, waiting to be used and abused by her son. She loved experiencing the unknown as her son played with her body. Especially when she was blindfolded and had his leather belt looped tightly around her neck. She felt Hunter tug on the string of her tampon, but then didn't feel his hands on her ass for a couple of minutes. She was confused and didn't know what to expect. This was turning her on even more and her breathing was getting harder and heavier. Heat was emanating from her skin as her bones were chilling in anticipation.

Then out of nowhere, Jacinda suddenly felt a cold sensation in her buttcrack. It felt familiar since Hunter had lubed up her asshole the day before and roughly finger fucked his mother. Jacinda assumed he was once again going to use his fingers to stretch her butthole. And she was right, for now.

Jacinda felt another cold drop of lube on her asshole. This time, immediately followed by her son's fingers massaging the sensitive skin around her tiny, pink, puckered butthole. Jacinda's asshole was used to his index finger now and it easily slid in her. He then inserted his second finger. Hunter was once again finger fucking his mother's asshole while trying to stretch it out. He proceeded to insert the index finger of his other hand in her anus too. Now, the index finger and middle finger of his right hand and index finger of his left hand were one knuckle deep in his mother's butt.

Jacinda could feel her butthole open up and stretch wide by her son's fingers. He increased the pressure of his pull with both hands and Jacinda let out a soft moan. Hunter then spat on his mother's asshole, then grabbed her by her waist just under her love handles and pulled her closer. Jacinda could feel the skin around the edge of her butthole stretch wide with the strength of her son's fingers. He was practically ripping her ass apart. It was painful, yet exciting and Jacinda's moans continued to bellow.

Suddenly, Jacinda couldn't feel her son's fingers on her asshole anymore. But he had grabbed her by her waist. She suddenly felt something bigger and softer than his fingers touch her puckered little asshole. And now, the realization hit her. Her son was trying to insert his penis in her asshole. Jacinda's eyes grew wide under her blind fold. The extent of her butthole's penetration was Hunter's fingers. She had never done anything anal in her life. Jacinda was an anal virgin.

Jacinda: AAOOOOHHH!! Hunter.... What are you doing baby?

Hunter: What does it look like?

Jacinda: Baby, I've never.....

Hunter: Oh I know Mom, it's very tight.

Jacinda: Hunter, please it could hurt.

Hunter: And... If it hurts too much, you know what word to use to stop it from hurting. You're on your period mom, and I cant fuck you in your pussy. I've been horny all day, I gotta use something.

Jacinda: Honey..... Can you use my mouth? I'll blow you off good baby.

Hunter: Oh you will, soon. But for now, I'm going to explore this tight little hole.

Jacinda: But baby... please I've never had anything in there before.

Hunter: So, you're an Anal Virgin?

Jacinda: Yes.

Hunter: Perfect. You took my virginity, I'll take your Anal virginity mom.

Jacinda: Hunter please think about this... There could be poop in there.

Hunter: Shshshsshsh! Quiet. Dont ruin my mood. Remember you're my sex slave and I can do anything with your body. Now be a good bitch to your son, and let me fuck your ass mom.

As soon as Jacinda heard the words "sex slave" and "bitch" from her son, her inner submissive pain slut reemerged. It was an instant attitude adjustment.

Jacinda: Sorry Master. Please use me anyway you want. My body exists to serve you and pleasure my son, my master, my owner, Hunter.

Jacinda had accepted her fate. And she was well aware of how reasonable her son was being with his demands. She could use her safeword before being brutally sodomized by her own son. But Jacinda wasn't one to give up easily.

Hunter: Good Girl.

Saying those two magical words out loud, Hunter suddenly shoved his dick inside his mother's tiny little asshole. He was having trouble penetrating her virgin butthole, but with a little pressure, his hard cockhead was successful in penetrating her anal cavity. Jacinda's asshole until a minute ago had only ever opened up to about three quarters of an inch, that too by her own son's fingers. Now, her son's thick, hard, dickhead rested inside her body.

Hunter's rough thrust into her asshole, made Jacinda wince in pain. She had never felt her butthole stretch that wide. And once it did, it remained stretched, with Hunter's dickhead now lodged an inch inside her asshole. Hunter squeezed some more lube on his mother's asshole and especially on the area where the puckered skin of her butthole engulfed his cock.