Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After putting it on, Jacinda looked at herself in the mirror and she liked what she saw. She thought the dress made her look very young but she was concerned it wasn't an appropriate attire for church.

Jacinda: Hunter, I like this dress, but I was hoping to pack it on our cruise vacation. It may not be appropriate for church.

Hunter: You can pack it for our vacation too mom, but you're wearing this right now.

Jacinda: (Raising her arms) Honey....look it shows my breasts from the side. It's showing off too much baby.

Hunter: What are you afraid of Mom, I'll be there with you.

Jacinda: I know honey, I'm just...you know how church people are, they're very judgemental. Especially when they see me wearing this, coming to church with my son.

Hunter: Your son, and your lover, your man.

Jacinda: I know Hunter, but we don't want them finding out.

Hunter: And they won't. Unless you tell them.

Jacinda: Of course not, honey.

Hunter: Good, then let's go.

Jacinda: Hunter....can I...can I at least wear a bra?

Hunter: Are you sure you want to ask that question?

Jacinda: I'm sorry Master, I forgot. No bras.

Hunter: You can wear panties, if you'd like. You're on Day 3 of your period, aren't you?

Jacinda: Yes, I am. I just checked though, my flow isn't too strong, maybe it's subsiding. Ok I'll put some panties on, do a bit of makeup, wear some earrings and be ready.

Hunter: No make up. You don't need it.

Jacinda: But Hunter..

Hunter: No buts Mom. No Make up. I love the way you look, all natural. I love how your skin looks. You're beautiful.

Jacinda blushes.

Hunter: I'll give you 5 mins and we'll leave. I'll get the car around the front. No make up, No bra. See you soon.

Jacinda put on a pair of silver earrings, a gold chain with a round pendant and another thin necklace, some bracelets and a pair of comfortable sandals. She looked absolutely beautiful, but definitely not church appropriate. Jacinda used a curling iron on her hair, once it was dry. Her thick, long, luscious brunette hair looked beautiful with slight blonde highlights and streaks in them, giving it a dirty blonde look. She had made them curl towards the ends and they reached all the way down past the middle of her back.

____________________

Once Jacinda was ready, she joined Hunter in the car as they drove to church. When they arrived, there weren't many cars around in the parking lot, since it was a Friday. Hunter parked under a tree. Jacinda was about to exit the car, when Hunter grabbed her arm and stopped her.

He grabbed her by the arm and when Jacinda looked back, Hunter grabbed her by her jaw and pulled her face in towards him to kiss his mother. Jacinda was a little hesitant since they were still in the parking lot and she was kissing her own son in the church parking lot. Anybody could have caught her kissing a man in public. And that man was her own son. Jacinda was nervous and was having hot flashes through her body due to being on her period. She was sweating profusely out of anxiety and the hot flashes brought along by her period.

After sucking on his mother's lip a bit, Hunter grabbed his mother's lower lip in between his teeth and began biting it down roughly. Jacinda was now moaning, because she was in pain. The more Jacinda moaned, the more Hunter would get hard. She wasn't trying to get away from him, but there was a look of fear on her face. Just then they heard another car pull up next to them. Hunter wasn't letting go of his mother's lower lip trapped between his teeth. In fact he bit down stronger and Jacinda's gum gave in. He had successfully broken into the moist, sensitive skin of his mother's gums behind her lower lip and he could now taste a bit of blood.

Hunter then let her go. Jacinda gasped and breathed hard with her eyes closed, trying to feel and get over the pain induced by her son's teeth on her lower lip. She could taste her own blood in her mouth. She rolled her tongue along the bite in her gums and she felt a mound caused by her son's teeth. Jacinda thought the ordeal was over, but Hunter grabbed his mother's left breast as she was still sitting on the passenger seat to his right and pulled her in towards him again. He resumed kissing his mother again, and this time, instead of biting her lips, he was sucking her lips with force. He could once again taste his mother's blood on his tongue as Jacinda moaned. He was now playing with her left boob over and slid his hand into her dress from the opening on the side. Anybody could easily see the outline of Jacinda's breasts from the side.

After playing with her boobs and sucking her lips, he finally let her go to enter the church. As the mother and son entered the church, Jacinda realized this was the first time she was in her church, no longer a married woman. And that was the first time she was there with her new lover, her own son. Jacinda and Hunter sat on a bench, prayed for a bit before Jacinda excused herself to meet Father Peter. As soon as Father Peter laid eyes on Jacinda, he was startled. He initially didn't recognize the beautiful young woman standing in front of him. It took him a minute to realize that it was the 42 year old mother, Jacinda.

Father Peter: Jacinda?!

Jacinda: Father Peter, yes it's me.

Father Peter: Jacinda, what happened to you. You're dressed very inappropriately.

Jacinda: Oh, uhm..I'm sorry Father, I was going on a vacation and wanted to drop by church since I'll miss it this Sunday.

Father Peter: Well, you should have covered up, Jacinda. There may be kids around here. Besides, I don't believe I saw you last Sunday.

Jacinda: Uhh..Yes, Father Peter, I couldn't make it. I was wondering...I uhm...

Jacinda couldn't muster the courage to confess to Father Peter. She felt the immense pressure of being judged. She was also afraid of getting in legal trouble in case Father Peter complained to authorities about her illicit relationship with her own son.

Father Peter: What is it Jacinda? Is everything okay? You seem nervous.

Jacinda: Father, I...I just wanted to share something with you. Can we, maybe go somewhere private.

Father Peter took Jacinda to a private room to make her feel comfortable.

Father Peter: Yes, Jacinda, tell me what's wrong?

Jacinda: Actually, Father, nothing is wrong. Absolutely nothing. The last week, I've been the happiest I have ever been. I am no longer married to my ex husband, Dan. You know all about that Father, so I'll spare you the details. But, our divorce was finalized and I have a new man in my life. I'm just so grateful to you and to God for bringing this man in my life. He has changed me. He has changed my perspective on life, he brings me so much joy. He loves me, he takes care of me, he...punishes me.

Father Peter: Punishes you?

Jacinda: Yes. I mean, he reprimands me and keeps me in check. He's just the most perfect man. Kind, generous, firm, confident, handsome....oh so fine, so handsome. Father, I have never been happier and I wanted to share that with God. And with you.

Father Peter: Well, that all sounds really good Jacinda. I'm happy for you. God works his magic in mysterious ways. And sometimes he brings people in our lives out of the blue, that have a positive impact. It's God's way of saying, if I can't be there, here I'm sending someone on my behalf as an angel.

Jacinda: Angel, yes. He's an Angel. He's everything to me. And he's been in my life forever, but now, he's taken on a new role and I pledge, I swear my servitude to him. I'll forever be faithful to this man. I'll always serve him in every way he wishes. I'm going to live, breathe and die for this man Father.

Father Peter: Wow Jacinda. It sounds like you really love him. Well you should bring him along to church someday. I look forward to meeting this fine young man.

Jacinda: Actually, Father, that's another thing I wanted to share. For years, I've served and prayed to our God. And my life had been a stagnant despair. Like a clock stuck yet somehow time went on and on. My life was dull, depressing and boring. There was nothing to look forward to. I was just living and breathing with no end in sight. Now, I've found purpose. And with God's own gift, my son.

Father Peter: Oh yes, Hunter! How has he been?

Little did Father Peter know, the new man and lover in Jacinda's life that she was talking about, was her own son, Hunter.

Jacinda: He's doing great, Father. He's going to college soon. He makes me so proud, so happy.. And uhm..as I was saying, I've found a new purpose and will in life. And I may no longer come to church.

Father Peter: Oh. Jacinda, are you sure? That's very abrupt. I think you should still continue..

Jacinda: I know Father. And I will try. But as I said, the man who's the reason for my happiness, he's my everything. And I want to devote my life to him.

Father Peter: But Jacinda's you and the Johnson family have been our top donors.

Jacinda: We'll continue to serve the church and donate and help fundraise Father.

Father Peter: Oh okay. That's great then. Well, I hope you know what you're doing. I'm glad to know you're happy. Whatever decision you make, God will always be with you. And remember Jacinda, the doors of God and church will always be open for you.

Jacinda: I appreciate that Father Peter. Thank you for everything. I'll take your leave now.

Jacinda returned back to the bench where Hunter was seated. She took his hand in hers and locked her fingers with his. She closed her eyes and prayed in silence for a long time. Hunter was very bored sitting in church. He made eye contact with Father Peter a couple of times, but it seemed like Father Peter wasn't able to recognize him as Jacinda's son, Hunter. Despite his boredom, Hunter stuck around for the sake of his mother. He knew how significant this church visit was for her. And she had been an obedient slave by wearing the low cut mini dress which exposed half her breasts in Church.

____________________

Once Jacinda was done praying, she signaled Hunter it was time to leave. Hunter followed his mother to the parking lot. As Jacinda was about to open the passenger side door to get in, Hunter stopped her. He pinned his mother to the car and started kissing her. Jacinda was also reciprocating. She was kissing her son back and slid in her tongue. Hunter was surprised at his mother's brazen show of affection in public. He wasn't expecting her to make out with him or reciprocate. In fact, he thought she wouldn't cooperate with him since they were still in the church parking lot.

Hunter then opened the passenger side door, but got in himself. He had one of his legs in the car and the other outside. Jacinda stood outside the car as she watched her son open his zip, and pull out his hard dick from his pants. Jacinda's eyes were glued to her son's cock. Despite taking her son's penis in her mouth and vagina several times at this point, she was mesmerized by the visual of her son's dick out in the open in a public place. Her trance was broken when she heard her son speak up...

Hunter: Mom, you're still on your period?

Jacinda: Yes Hunter.

Hunter: And you have that tampon in your pussy?

Jacinda: Yes I do.

Hunter: Do you like what you see? (Points at his dick)

Jacinda: I love what I see, baby.

Hunter: Who are you, mom?

Jacinda was confused by his question.

Jacinda: What do you mean honey?

Hunter roughly grabbed the plunging neckline of his mother's dress down towards the earth, pulling it further, exposing her breasts out in the open.

Hunter: Who are you, to me, Mom?

Jacinda: I'm your mother, Hunter.

Hunter: And....?

Hunter had now grabbed his mother by the back of her neck, while her boobs were out of her dress, exposed in public in the church parking lot. There were a few people passing by, but nobody was able to see what the mother and son were doing.

Jacinda: And, I'm your girlfriend and sex slave, Master

Hunter: Good Girl. Now, it's time to serve your master with your mouth.

Jacinda was now hesitant and scared. She was nervous of being caught by someone she knew. She looked around anxiously and then back at her son.

Jacinda: Here? In the Church Parking Lot?

Hunter: Don't make me repeat myself, or there'll be a punishment coming soon.

Jacinda instantly got down on her exposed knees that now touched the hot concrete of the parking lot. She took her son's penis in her hand, gently massaging it before putting her tiny little mouth around his cockhead. Hunter was now getting a blowjob by his mother out in public in the church parking lot. He was extremely turned on with the thought of having his sex slave mother blow him, in the place that was most sacred to her, her church.

Luckily there were still very few cars and not many people around to spot them. Hunter and his dick were covered by the open passenger door and he was inside the vehicle. But Jacinda was kneeling outside the car and her torso and sideboobs were almost completely exposed, barring a couple of thin straps that hung over her shoulder around her neck.

Jacinda had let go of all her inhibitions as she was controlled by her Master. She was sucking her son's penis with passion, swirling her tongue over his dickhead and under his foreskin. Hunter loved the feeling of his cock buried inside his mother's warm, moist, mouth.

Hunter: Ahh yes.. I love it Mom, you're such a good cock sucker. I love your wet mouth on my dick. Look at you, such a pretty little whore for your son's cock, sucking off your own son in your church parking lot. You're the perfect sex slave mom.

Hunter was moaning in extreme pleasure while his mother's head bobbed in his penis. Hunter suddenly grabbed a handful of his mother's hair in his hands and pulled her head deep down towards his dick and held her there, almost choking her. Hunter started cumming directly in his mother's mouth again, for the second time that morning. Jacinda was becoming an expert at cocksucking her son now. As Hunter continued emptying his load in his mother's mouth, Jacinda swallowed it all down without wasting any of her son's precious semen.

After cumming into his mother's mouth, Hunter let her head go free and Jacinda gasped and took a deep breath. She was finally able to breathe again. Hunter's penis had now gotten soft after ejaculating a giant load in his mother's mouth. He put it back in his pants as Jacinda watched disappointed as her favorite reward disappeared under the straps of her son's underwear. Hunter could tell her face frowned and inquired...

Hunter: What's wrong Mom?

Jacinda: Honey, I just love your penis so much.

Hunter suddenly slapped his mother's face, swinging her head which almost banged into the passenger door. As soon as Jacinda felt the sting of her son's palm on her left cheek, there was a smile on her face. She now wanted her son to give her more pain and loved when he slapped her recklessly. Every slap was a surprise and he would only slap her when she was least expecting it. The anticipation made Jacinda more horny. Despite loving the pain on her cheeks, she was confused as to why he would have slapped her like that in public.

Hunter: How many times have I told you mom, I want you to talk dirty to me.

Jacinda: Yes...I'm sorry Master. I meant, I love your dick. I love it very much.

Hunter: Hmm..tell me more..

Jacinda: I love feeling your peen...I mean dick in my mouth Hunter. I like how it swells up against my gums. And I love rolling my tongue around its tip. When I swirl my tongue under your foreskin I could feel a different texture and a unique flavor. It's just so intoxicating. I wish I could have your cock in me all the time.

Hunter loved hearing her mother talk dirty. For years, she was this pure and pious, classy woman. And now he was converting her into his dirty, submissive slut slave. He was aware how much his mother liked his penis and he thought of an idea.

Hunter suddenly stood up, Jacinda fell back on the floor on the concrete. She was still kneeling in the parking lot. She was feeling very awkward being out in public with most of her breasts exposed from the side, a deep cleavage formed in this new mini dress by her son's pulling at the neckline. Jacinda was just hoping her public humiliation wasn't watched by a passer-by or worse, by someone in the church. Father Peter could have easily walked out of the church and caught Jacinda in a precarious position in the parking lot.

Hunter then unzipped his pants, while his mother kneeled inches in front of him. Hunter's pants fell to the ground and now he stood just in his underwear. Hunter got out of his pants. Jacinda watched as her son was now half naked in the church parking lot. She was very confused but also extremely aroused having just sucked his dick and how his chiseled, muscular legs were on display for her eyes to feast on. Her eyes went up to his underwear and she could see a couple of wet spots on his underwear around his penis, which were possibly his pre-cum, post-cum or drops of pee.

Hunter: Mom, take my underwear off.

Jacinda: Honey...Here? Are you sure?

Hunter: Yes. Do it now.

Jacinda put her fingers under Hunter's underwear's elastic waistband and slowly pulled it down exposing his soft penis and balls. She helped him get out of the underwear and held his briefs in her hands. Once he stood bottomless in public, Hunter pulled his dress pants back up and buckled them up. He was now back to being dressed, but was wearing no underwear. He pulled his mother up and made her stand back on her feet. Jacinda was relieved. She was afraid someone would see her kneeling down in the corner of the parking lot next to a man, while half her boobs were exposed.

Hunter: Mom, roll my underwear in a ball and shove it in your mouth. Like I had done last weekend, when you were doing laundry. (Reference: Part 4)

Jacinda did as told and shoved his underwear rolled in a ball in her mouth. Her tiny little mouth was full and her cheeks ballooned out. She was able to taste some of her son's manhood through his underwear. Hunter then went around and got back in the car.

Hunter: Get in the car mom, let's go home.

Jacinda was finally relieved as her public humiliation had come to an end. Throughout their time in the church parking lot, and while in the church with her breasts half exposed, Jacinda was feeling this anxious ecstasy. The thrill of playing these sexual games with her son was turning her on but at the same time, she was fearful of being caught in public. Jacinda got back into the passenger seat with her mouth stuffed with her son's underwear. They started driving back and she was only allowed to take the underwear out of her mouth, once they reached home. Hunter and Jacinda spent the rest of the day packing and making out occasionally. They were really excited to set off on their vacation cruise the next day.

Jacinda was still on her period but her bleeding had subsided significantly and her flow was slowly coming to an end. The mother and son slept that Friday night with a newfound love and freedom. Jacinda had broken the shackles of her God and religion to serve her new Master, her lover, her son. That remarkable Friday, a week after their incestuous relationship began, Jacinda's submission to her new role as her son's submissive painslut and sex slave took a new stride forward.

____________________

It was now Saturday morning, 6:15am. Jacinda woke up with her alarm as usual and instantly put her mouth on her son's hard morning wood. It was still early morning but they had to hurry up and head to the airport. As Jacinda was giving Hunter his morning blowjob, Hunter woke up to find his mother's beautiful mouth on his dick. Jacinda made sure to give her Master another great blowjob that morning, eventually making him cum and swallowing his load. Waking up with his mother's mouth on his hard penis every morning, made sure Hunter had the perfect start to the day.