Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter: I'll make sure to plug all your holes mom. You're going to be the best pain slut and sex slave for me to use. But not only on this cruise, you're going to be my sex slave for life.

Jacinda: Oooohhh...yesss baby...Please fuck me harder honey. I love you Hunter..

Hunter: I love you too my sex slave mother.

Saying that, Hunter finished deep inside his mother's vagina. Jacinda felt her son's seed and slime blast spurts in her moist cunt. Hunter shot ropes and ropes of semen in his mother's vagina. He finally pulled out and Jacinda instantly got back down on her knees to suck the remaining drops of cum out of her son's penis. She made sure to suck all of him out.

Hunter: Mom, you know what's coming next, don't you?

Jacinda: Yes, honey, I have to pee too.

Hunter: I want you to pee right here.

Jacinda: Here? Hunter but we're out on the balcony.

Hunter: We just fucked out here, what's the big deal. Just do it here. It'll slide off into the ocean anyway.

Jacinda smiled and squatted down on the floor of their balcony and let out a steady stream of piss. While she was peeing, she was suddenly greeted with a splash of piss on her forehead, coming straight from her son's dickhead. Jacinda opened her mouth wide to swallow all of her son's piss and Hunter made sure to aim his dick all over his mother's body. As the pungent contents of his bladder emptied on his mother's body, her skin was shining in the bright sun and his piss was dribbling down her breasts, merging with her own piss on the floor of the balcony. Once they were both done peeing, Hunter bent down, put his hand in the piss puddle floor trying to grab as much of their pee as possible and rubbed it on his mother's face, completing her humiliation.

The mixture of the mother and son's urine was now all over Hunter's hand and Jacinda's face. He then pushed her head to the floor, such that Jacinda's cheeks now came in direct contact with the mixture of their piss. Jacinda could see some thick white semen float in the piss puddle. It must have flown out of her pussy with her pee.

Hunter: Lap it up like a good bitch, mom. Taste all the mixture of our urine.

Jacinda pulled her tongue out and started slurping up the piss and semen from the balcony floor. Hunter put his foot on her neck, pinning her down in that position as Jacinda continued licking and slurping up the piss. She was being humiliated and degraded in a new way, and was thoroughly loving the unique and creative ways in which her son used her as his sex slave. He was in complete ownership of her and she had submitted her life to him.

Hunter: How does it taste mom?

Jacinda: It's salty and pungent honey.

Hunter: Do you like it?

Hunter knew drinking and tasting his urine wasn't his mother's favorite part of their sexual play, but he wanted her to like it.

Jacinda: You know my answer Honey.

Hunter: Well then continue licking our piss until you like it. Be a good bitch to your son.

Jacinda: I.... I like it honey... I'm learning to like it. I promise.

Hunter then groped her hair and pulled her back up to her feet. He watched her face as she stood there, smiling, satisfied, tired and exhausted. She smelled like a dirty urinal with piss all over her face and hair. Her body was drenched in their urine.

Hunter spat on his mother's face and saw his spit land on her forehead slowly dribble down the middle of her forehead, by his nose. He spat on her face again, and swung a tight hard slap on her face completely shaking her as her head swung to her right.

As soon as she was slapped Jacinda's smile grew wider.

Hunter: Let's go shower mom.

The Mother and son's cruise vacation had kicked off with a hot and wet sexual intercourse. They were going to be on the cruise for the next 7 days. And Hunter had lots of plans for his sex slave mother. They showered together and got ready to head down for lunch.

Follow along for more wild, brutal, sexual adventures of 18 year old Hunter and his 42 year old sex slave MILF mother Jacinda.

...to be continued